That game you love with dead online

>that game you love with dead online
What's her name Yea Forums?

Attached: 00000861~01.jpg (151x252, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/ANPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blacklight retribution and tribes ascend
It's not fair god fucking dammit

All good things must come to an end

>Anarchy reigns
>already dead on arrival

PC port when

all souls games, dead space 2,

Unreal tournament 2003

You have the money Epic please give us an hd re-release

Lost Planet 2

Is this webcomic still going? I gave up after like 100 chapters.

This!

It was alive for a period on PS3 at launch, Issue was when it started leaving suddenly everyone was a Glitching Baron one shotting you because they were in another continent.
I miss it so much man

Source?

GunnerKrig Court. I stopped reading at ages ago because it started to go in the Tumblrina direction, but it's interesting at the start and has some nice art once the artist gets their style down.

Yes.
There are two Annies now.

Attached: 00002143.jpg (600x849, 247K)

Guild wars 1

Why?
And is everyone still a lesbian?

Wonderking.

Attached: 1482030743905.png (540x513, 382K)

Blackwake. It isn't really dead yet, but the only people left are circlejerking faggots that suck the devs' cocks on discord. Playing against the same people that play that game 24/7 over and over just isn't fun.

Little Big Planet for the PSP

Attached: 1 - P5ziGXn.png (512x443, 88K)

She just showed up one day.
There are many characters who are not lesbians.

2142. Fuck the Revive team.

Attached: 1556417550388.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

What did she touch?

Is the moon dog still a character?

large crab

Monday Night Combat

Didn't really "get" SMNC and MOBAs at the time and it's too late to try it again.

Attached: Cboxmondaynightcombat.png (257x307, 157K)

So much this. Both two of my favourite shooters of all time, both getting killed off without mercy.

Attached: 1535988809876.jpg (1280x1000, 277K)

What was the point of SMNC? Was it even the same devs?
They still have regular games. Join the group.
steamcommunity.com/groups/ANPA
Mostly Euros.

You mean Renard? Yeah, he's still around.

No the big magic sky wolf.

Pirates Vikings & Knights II, only way to find a server with more than 10 people is logging around 5pm.

why? didnt EA shut them down?

Natural Selection 1. RIP in peace.

EA only told them not to host any 2142 clients. They were totally fine with the master server, but Revive just fucking SHIT themselves and closed down everything.

Coyote? Not really. He was eaten by another wolf guy and they fused into a really stupid looking character.

Fighting Ex Layer. Why did no one buy this game?

Attached: skullomania-arika-ex-project2017.png (1404x1226, 969K)

Tribes, that runescape cardgame, warhammer AoR, literally any RTS.

I will forever miss your custom games

Attached: 220px-BFME.jpg (220x316, 32K)

MNC still had lanes and minions, but time to kill was fast like a shooter, teams of 6, double classes allowed

SMNC was 3rd person MOBA, long time to kill, lots of baiting and kiting and chip damage. 5v5, dont think doubles allowed. I didn't have patience for gameplay that was slower than any other shooter I'd ever played.

Uber entertainment abandoned SMNC immediately to kickstart Planetary Annihilation. They let a lone community member maintain SMNC for a couple months, and it got taken down in 2018 because of GDPR, no one was able/willing to update the game to remove loot boxes to make the game legal in some countries.

Attached: Supermnc.png (275x362, 104K)

Primal Carnage: Extinction. Fun game, but devs fucked up too many times and now it's just full or Roleplay servers. Too bad, it had some really nice classes and there aren't many decent dinosaur games I know of.

Attached: Sniper Primal Carnage Dance.gif (210x235, 324K)

...Ark Survival?

Red Orchestra 2 is almost dead, i can't find a full server most days

Attached: IMG_8343.jpg (1920x1080, 644K)

War for Cybertron

Attached: optimus.jpg (500x375, 22K)

it's more lesbian than ever, to the point half the cast can't really talk as person anymore, and only expose the plot or state how perfect is it to be a lesbian compared to their former life.

I came here to say this or Tribes 2. I would have played ctf on those games practivally forever.