Cancer home threads everywhere

>cancer home threads everywhere
we've been home since 2013 what are you guys on?

Attached: osrs.png (448x147, 39K)

this is a great example of why classic MMO servers are the lamest shit. Even OSRS would die a hard death if it didn't add new content. What's funny is a lot of this new content is just reskinned/repurposed RS3 content.
I still find the game boring as hell after a few months though.

have sex

I can't wait to be afking xp in osrs while playing classic.

osrs is trash though, it's community is entirely supported by bots and venezuelans. If they disappeared shit would be as inflated as RS3 is.
Have you seen what people stake for on OSRS? People are FREQUENTLY throwing out 2-3 billion gp stakes. it's a god damned joke.

great for RWT though, $23,000 USD and counting. keep trying to ban my bot farms jagex i'm sure it'll work this time!

How did u make 23k off it

oldschool runescape is for actual autistic people though

>paying ten bucks a month to play an idle game

Attached: 1500946539092.png (970x711, 770K)

1b gold is worth anywhere from $1,300 to $1,700 depending on events, player population, and a few other factors. I make about 200m a day with bots doing things like running agility courses for marks, mysterious emblem farming, and I occasionally stake myself, usually smaller amounts like 200-300m though. No way i'm chucking out fucking $1000 on a 50/50 chance. I wish I was that rich. Plus that's the point where jagex starts paying attention to you. If you just make sure your bots have a baseline of 10 or 20 in most stats (more importantly, they have a total above 750 if you can manage) they'll almost never get looked at. I've had a cannonball smithing bot running almost 24/7 for about a year and a half. He's in the top 250 for smithing exp on osrs hiscore too.

Attached: where do you think we are.png (644x644, 936K)

i mean actual autistic people not meme autistic

commit suicide

And to clarify, that 200m a day gets heavily diluted, because I DO lose accounts, i'm not invincible, they just have no protections in place to stop me from making 800 more accounts in 30 seconds. Generally the more profitable methods are also more risky. emblem farming being one of them. Since sirpugger released a video "exposing" some shithead who was running 30-40 accounts at once, emblem prices have run up, and jagex now watches emblem output and intake at the GE, meaning I have to slow the roll at which I pump them into the market lest I get cockslapped.

If you meant a literal "where do you sell" playerauctions, I also sell ff14 gil there. That game's not nearly as profitable though.

considering rs07's popularity here you've underestimated the amount of actual autistic people
perhaps there's another site which suits your preferences, reddit maybe?

>actually playing Blizzard games
kek

runescape is so boring tho

do they ban your ip ever? i might have to make a few bots and trade shit to my main to get bonds

They do, but it's as easy as unplugging and plugging my router back in to get around that which is maybe half an hour downtime? I've toyed around with VPNs lately too, to stop them from range banning my IP and nuking entire account groups which has been pretty worthwhile of the investment for some private nodes.
If you're gonna make bots that have any level of profitability you're going to need members to start with. Otherwise you're left with shit like world hopping in the wildy to collect the valuable runes/items there, wine of zamarok telegrabbing (which is fucked because LMAO PID), or running team capes, which still leaves you in the wildy, and the value of the capes changes so often that it's not worth doing. Most of the sustainable, safe moneymakers are in members but have little to no other requirements. Cannonball smithing bots are one of them. 30~ hours is enough to sustain membership though. I'd recommend starting with one or two bots that you funnel a month of membership into, get their stats up so they look realistic (by this I mean, treat them like a normal player would treat a main. randomly raised atk/def/str, low-med range and magic, very low rc, mid prayer, one or two skills high, the rest mid). The name of the game is blending in. If they find your bot, it's fucked. It will get caught, and it will get banned, but the more obvious bots named 18902138i1290381290xujiaodxjas are going to get banned and they'll wipe 150 of them off the face of the planet and call it a day, and yours will live on.

If you want a super secret not well known spot to bot, try motherlode mine. It's not high profit per hour, not at all, but there's almost no one there, on any world, jagex never bothers to ban bots there because of the high rate of coal/gold turnover (most bots are going after max profit to combat the ban rate, and sit in wildy collecting adamant/runite). 150k+ profit hour, slightly better than cannonballs.

ELEVEN

Lastly, if you really just want bonds, I'd highly recommend sitting in twitch streams, so many stakers do giveaways that it's not even funny. You're bound to win something eventually. If you want, schmooze a streamer on an alt char, when they inevitably ask you to run a giveaway item to someone, just log the fuck out for a week, transfer it to your main, that'll be more than enough to start your journey.
The game isn't hard to play legit, I just bot because I 'beat' runescape years ago and want the money I know is available in it because I was making it pre-eoc too.

Mind posting all your usernames
Haha

What's the best way to make money nowadays?

ToB,CoX,Vorkath,Zulrah and some GWD bosses with alts that bring you supplies and bank your shit so you never leave

In terms of max potential profit/hr, staking. You can be up 10b/hr if you're lucky/scam fuckers. In terms of sustainability/never gonna change, running for runecrafters is super hot right now as people start running lavas to replace ZMI getting fucked.
otherwise, bossing like says. if you get a tbow from cox or a scythe from tob you're pretty much set. tbow is useful for a variety of content beyond cox, scythe is mostly useful for tob though, so when tob stops being the hotness, you're gonna see it sink down towards 800m from the 1b+ it's at now.
I'd recommend finding a group for raids, too, if you do them. Soloing is nice and fun but soloing cox is pure unadulterated cancer with all the micromanagement you have to do to avoid dozens of instagibs, and soloing tob is just incredibly slow and boring and inefficient.

So bosses are the best way to earn money?

Bosses have the highest value drops, but you're just as likely to get dickfuck from them. the way to make money in runescape is to do the same shit for hours and hours and hours, it doesn't really matter what you're doing, it'll be profitable eventually.

Been doing cannonballs but wondered if there were better alternatives than it.

cannonballs are literal bitchmode moneymakers. Go collect mort myre fungus with a blessed sickle, or train slayer, any combat will be better moneymaking than any skill, on average (outside of stuff like a new content related to skilling coming out, like wintertodt, which they nerfed)

Okay, I will start looking into that instead.
Was mainly doing it as it's super easy to do on phone whilst playing other games.

cannonballs are fine for that, but mining is going to be more profitable in the long run, if you dedicate a month to hitting 85 so you can get runite, or 2 months to get to 92 for amethyst, basically super AFK, and you'll be getting way more cash.

think i'm gonna start an ironmeme. I don't have any friends anyway

ironmen don't get free members, you know.

Yeah, was thinking of doing that

I didn't mean to reply to that

when osrs came out on android I used my free week trial to raise all my stats, "complete" the motherlode mine and started doing blast furnace which allowed me to make enough money for a bond, but I couldn't play much during that week so I only made another 1m and now I'm stuck in f2p with all the paesants like me. I'm farming wine of zamorak rn but it's really slow and most of the time I have to compete with venezuelan faggots, is there something better I could do to make money? Don't tell me to buy membs I'm a fucking jew

>votes in a bunch of shit like GE
>destroys the old school feel
nah

>paying money for rs
You can get bonds with ingame money. If you're good at earning cash you never have to pay real money ever again.

work for 20 minutes
buy a 1 month membership

buy it, sit on twitch and wait for giveaways, beg at GE, flip items (if you're actually a jew this should be easy), run beginner clue scrolls, the cosmetic items in them are still worth 50+k with the rarest being worth 1m+. Collect loot from the wildy ditch (adamant arrows, maple shortbows, etc) mine adamant/runite (adamant ore being 1k a piece with that 2 ore spot south of draynor is perfect for world hopping). There's nothing easy, but anything's better than telegrabbing wines, I don't know what asshole recommended that for the first time but they're an enormous faggot. Even with the 500 f2p level area added in it's such a slow mess. I can get a 30+k inventory of adamant ore in under 10 minutes. Meanwhile I'll wait 10 minutes just on fucking cooldowns for wines, not to mention all of the money i'll waste on people who have better pid than me grabbing first.

What bots do you use? Im assuming you are using a paid script?

>10 minute on cooldown
but its 20 seconds

I have 61 in mining, should I mine gold ore to raise it? I would beg at GE but I've never actually seen it work and I think they can ban you for begging

I mean for a full inventory you're on average going to be waiting 10 minutes for zam wines. You have only worldhopping downtime for adamantite.

Pls user ive been wanting to get into this for some sort of side cash.

Custom script, adapted from a well known bot I bought a license for, reverse engineered, and tuned to my own needs. You can find ones that work just fine for starting up on any of the popular sites.

Okay now another question, whenever you gold farming with a bot where do you transfer your gold too? Do you just transfer your gold to your main account, or do you just keep it on the account your botting with and risk losing the gold?

You never, EVER transfer to your main. Your main is never to come in contact with any of your bots, it should never on any of the same worlds as them, ideally. You keep money on the bots themselves if you want to minimize risk, or you can funnel into one main mule bot if you want to have it all in one place for some reason.
I'll put it this way though. If a bot gets banned, they're going to look at that bot, and trace every interaction it's every had (with an automated process, it takes them under 2 minutes), and 99% of the time they'll just ban everything it's ever traded or interacted with beyond getting pked by or interactions via GE.

Basically, if you try to put money or anything acquired with botted money on your main account, 99.99999% chance of it getting banned when the bot does.

i love watching highlights from this game but it's absolutely unbearable to play for yourself. loving what they've done as far as new content and all goes. wishing for a same type of journey for classic wow.

>11 dollars in 20 minutes
Fuck outta here Bill Gates

how do I make quick money with these stats?

Attached: stats.png (195x270, 24K)

Where do you think we are?

Makes enough sense, thanks user ill take what you said and put it into practice.

Slayer. Just get a good task and you're set.

you don't. Cry.
At best, you can do redwoods. But get your stats up higher and go start doing zulrah, it's incredibly easy and you're not horribly far off from being able to do it. You can also go run barrows and try your luck there if you want. At 65 slayer you should probably have bigger&badder (superior monsters) right? Go do some slayer. Lastly, questing, make sure you have recipe for disaster 100% done for barrows gloves, you have the stats for all the quests needed. But yeah, next benchmark is probably getting like 80 ranged/magic/melee and you'll be well in range of ez 'afkable' zulrah.

my bad, didn't mean to do that second reply, sorry.

Don't even have to be good since it seems everything shits money at you now for some reason
maybe we all just know what we're doing now compared to when we were teens and kids

How exactly does Slayer make money?

most slayer only monsters have significantly better drops than non-slayer monsters. smoke devils (something you have access to at 65 slayer) can drop dragon chainbodies, which are worth 700k.

Osrs is shit. Give me 2011 runescape
>dungeoneering/chaotics
>curses
>summoning
>nex/nex sets
>618 revision graphics
>soul wars/stealing creation/fist of guthix
Just take me back

blast furnace

you're gonna need to get a coal bag at motherlode mine and ice gloves from heroes quest but apart from that the requirements are pretty much non-existent and the earnings are 500k/hr plus solid xp

it's the best money you can make with fewest requirements