I'm planning on getting into FFXIV, What class should i start as? Is it worth?

I'm planning on getting into FFXIV, What class should i start as? Is it worth?

Attached: pepe_smoke.jpg (888x894, 68K)

Uninstall Wizard.
No.

Fuck off. Yea Forums doesn't need another FF14 or WOW general. Fuck off to your containment board on /vg/

what the fuck how is this stickied?

They say that combat is fun tho.

avoid mages only gays play them

bard/any healer if youre an egirl hungry for endless cock

monk or ninja if youre a nigger

paladin/black knight/samurai/dragoon/mechanist if you have big dick energy and want to cum inside every elfslut

Do you want to tank, dps or heal?

Tank i dunno if i wanna buy tho.

WAR is currently REALLY fun but with Shadowbringers around the corner every job is going to change dramatically. GUN may be a blast or could be shit. DRK is bound to get a major rework. I would honestly say go with MDR and go into WAR. Yoshida loves WAR and is very unlikely to cuck it.

Attached: D5pXelnXoAA6Fvv.jpg (1200x900, 136K)

Actually my homie offered to buy it for me.

I only recommend Ninja, as a nigger.

Attached: images.jpg (230x219, 8K)

it's fun until you you get completely caught up in end game, then it's boring because there is no end game and job builds are cookie cutter

Attached: giphy (1).gif (406x320, 3.53M)

Would you like a recruit-a-friend code for exclusive stuff you can get?

Okay, but have you tried Ninja?

Attached: 32207395_2086141305008035_2818038470809747456_n.jpg (960x540, 38K)

Haven't played for a while. Which dps calsses are meta now? I'm maining NIN, am i fucked?

its awful. Dont play it

Don't even worry man, NIN has literal god utility and people will respect you for your skin color. One you go NIN you don't come back.

.Sounds like you couldn't even make it to 30 to try Ninja. Please come back when you've even learned to unlock Rogue

do you like following a linear fetch quest main story to get into instance queues to stand outside red circles for 250 hours?

Welcome to the family.

Attached: ffxiv_24062015_193009.png (1600x1024, 2.06M)

good shit

Attached: 1419586085358.jpg (450x370, 20K)

Why is this sticked?

I started playing again recently and got NIN to 60 as my first and only DPS class. I really like it, the Mudra system is fun. What other classes would I like?

It's unfortunate that you couldn't reply with an actual response you brain dead monkeys.
Go see the opto soon boys, you have stinky eyes.

Attached: toobadtheseretardscouldntbebeautiful.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Play NIN. They run like Naruto and can breathe fire.

That's right, get them hand signs in

r u ok

Shit dawg, I'm more than okay. I just drank a Max Potion™

Attached: sipsip.jpg (407x124, 14K)

arcanist is probably the easiest to start with, you get heals and pets so you can solo fate bosses, don't have to worry about anything while group pulling mobs pretty easily
it falls off in damage pretty quick though but you can spec into healing at 30 so you don't have to sit in queue for 20 minutes for dungeons