Gaming Mouse

I need a new one, any recommendations?

Pic related is the one i had for over 5 years

Attached: Razer-DeathAdder-Elite-Gaming-Mouse.jpg (1500x1000, 54K)

Try sticking fingers into your butt

fuck off console faggot

Get a wireless one.
Logitech has the G703 and GPro Wireless.

are they any good?

I went from a Deathadder to a wireless Mabma. No regrets.

Yes, they don't lag at all.
Cables suck.

Want a nice wireless mouse that doesn't have shitty gamer looks. Are these alright? Is their software bloated?

Attached: logitech mx master.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

Steal one from the library computers.

Attached: 455777.jpg (960x670, 45K)

Yeah, the MX Master series are great mice, get the MX Master 2S if you're looking for the best. The Logitech software is only required for gaming mice, this doesn't have any RGB so it doesn't need the software.

>Console gamers stick their controllers in the butt
HOW CAN THEY EVER COME BACK

Attached: 1519850190006.gif (600x580, 436K)

Buy the same model.

Logictech G502 then put 3 of the 5 included weights in it

> Gaming Mouse
There is no such thing, it's a marketing bait.

i got a Roccat Lua cause it was the lightest mouse i could find that had good reviews. it was only like $35 aud or something like that. it's good but it is very light, i've gotten used to it now but my favourite mouse is still razer abyssus ambidexterous

But mine has a sniper button with crosshairs on it

No fucking way your Deathadder lasted 5 years, they're absolute fucking dogshit, quite literally the worst mouse wheel design and quality i've ever seen as well.

Not OP. I've been using mine for almost 4 years now. Only problem is middle click started to not working %80 of the time. Other than that no problems. And probably I can fix that problem easily just by opening the mouse, but I'm lazy

I have MX Master 2s, it's great for general use, but side buttons are uncomfortable for gaming.
Also, the Logitech Options software for it is a piece of garbage and just refuses to work, had to look for an older version of it because the newer ones don't identify the mouse.

These aren't gaming mice, don't bother. Too heavy and uses a laser. Get the Logitech G Pro wireless instead.

G502 is excellent. Or a Logitech wireless option.

Genius DX 120 is cheap as hell and absolutely god tier