Make games people want to play

>Make games people want to play
>They sell well
Wtf

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-202545.png (1440x483, 581K)

This year is a good year so far:)))

>gain a shit ton of fans from great games
>release little to no post release content whatsoever

It was fun while it lasted i guess, but i can only replay the same game so many times

>wanting DLC

What's happened to Yea Forums? Just play a new game

A game does not need any post release content at all to be good or excellent

>just play a new game

Thats the problem, there arent many that i havent already played.

Zoomers have been mentally mindfucked into thinking paid single player DLC is a good thing

Bull-Fucking-shit

Unless your some 50y.o retired millionaire boomer, there will be hundreds if not thousands of games you haven't played.

Not to defend this zoomer retard, but: Are they good?

Not all of them. But it's important to play mediocre and even bad games to have comparative experiences. Everyone should play mass effect at least once.

>What's happened to Yea Forums?
Most people posting here these days were born in the late 90s-early 2000s and would rather have low effort, cash grab DLC, instead of expansion packs or entirely new games. inb4
>b-but these cherry picked DLCs were just as good as traditional expansion packs
Yeah, too bad 99.9% of them are never like that.

There's 1000+ GB/GBC games, and there's like 20 playable ones. People shouldn't have to play thousands of bad games

Gba was a trash console, even so those 20 games will take a long fucking time to beat. Now consider a console with a decent library like the Ds or ps2, Snes, Wii, Xbox, Ps4, Switch, Pc, thousands of so many franchises and genres not to mention all the indie titles. It's just total BS that user has played 'all the good game's.

Remember mhw wasn't released on nintendo and therefore isn't a real mh title

Attached: 1555098309003.jpg (1920x1079, 918K)

Seeing how DMC5 has been in development for like 4 years, it's been 11 years since last mainline DMC and Itsuno's next game will be most likely Dragon's Dogma 2, can you blame people for wanting more stuff?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WORLD CANNOT BE A SUCCESS
MUH G RANK

If they now only would apply the same quality standards to their fighting games again, all would be great.

bitch I want my playable vergil. i dont wanna wait 5-7 more years

mh came out first on ps

I know, its a goddamn shock.

>Not making money after point of sale
Yuck, this isn't gonna please the shareholders.

Expansions aren't bad though, so long as it is substantial shit like Oblivion's Shivering Isles.

Get blokes, don't go broke.

>UK

Shouldve picked data that's of someone relevent. Like Germany or US.