Faction pride will be central theme

>Faction pride will be central theme

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5j-S448XC8k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
classic-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Bael_Modan
wowhead.com/news=291237/vulpera-allied-race-possibly-hinted-in-beerfest-patch-8-2-icons
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/warmode-horde-buff/51750
youtube.com/watch?v=TVp7yLfnmrE
wow.gamepedia.com/Forsaken#Free_will
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't that illegal in the current year and a gateway to nationalism?

>yet another mists of pandaria siege of orgrimmar
never could have seen that one coming also sylvanas is gonna sacrifice herself to combat some greater evil and then get redeemed or some bullshit.

Attached: sad jaina.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>a another
I've found so many typos throught the expac that I'm sure only pajeets work at blizzard now. For fuck's sake.

Yeah Alliance favoritism sucks

>muh faction favoritism

kill yourself blizzshill

>mfw no one but me believed the leaks about the Horde disbanding after this expansion
>no one believed me when I said Blizzard/Activision is killing WoW on purpose for WoW 2

I tried to warn you.

Attached: 255c6c87298eb40147e5490df99e0956--health-ledger-heath-ledger-joker.jpg (608x517, 40K)

>Blizzard makking WoW 2

>commit genocide
>kill innocent people
>It's time to end this war :)
A little late for that

Attached: 154036259540.jpg (566x459, 51K)

>implying it won't be WoW mobile
I hope you have a phone.

>Alliance still butthurt about Theramore

if they wanted this expansion to be morally grey have the scarlet crusade and lightborn draenei join the alliance formally. i'm always up for a crusade against undead and forcibly converting orcs. deus lux!

Attached: yrel draen 1421.png (643x1027, 636K)

It wouldn't work.

Attached: hordeshit.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

Hold up. Thrall is back?

>All are military targets

>wowbabs

Attached: charr annoyed.jpg (390x318, 59K)

>furshit

Yeah, green Jesus realized that he fucked up and needs to save the world again.

Attached: 835745.jpg (4806x1600, 901K)

>But Camp Taurajo wasn't, think of the six billion tauren!

>It's part of regular conquest to plant the conquered people into the ground like fucking crops and feed their heads to ghouls

Yep it wasn't.
Unlike Theramore Taurajo civilians never had a chance to escape.

>Jaina is responsable for the murder of her father, her own people, and the survivors of Lordaeron
>Ends up rulling the Kul Tirians because she "forgave herself" (but remember her dad was an evil ghost).

Looking cuck

Don't worry for him : he's going to taste Jaina's "i'm listening now father" pussy again

The alliance commander in charge of the sacking literally allowed those who wanted to leave to slip past the blockade before the sacking began. Every civilian who died at Taurajo chose to remain.

>>Ends up rulling the Kul Tirians because she "forgave herself" (but remember her dad was an evil ghost).
You forgot yhe best part

Jaina accepted everything and ready to kill green degenerates.
Have you heard best version of her song?
youtube.com/watch?v=5j-S448XC8k

>Every civilian who died at Taurajo chose to remain.
So as Theramore civlians.

>Jaina accepted everything and ready to kill green degenerates.
Like she did it Stormwind? Like she did after Dazar Alor when Horde engaged her flagship on a single ship against Kul'Tiras rear-fleet?

i legit want wow 2

How did they end up making thrall look worse than he did in cataclysm?

>before the sacking began.
>Alliance quests literally tell you how it was great victory because attack was big surprise for Horde

So new humans grow

With the caveat that they weren't even given the chance to evacuate

Have you played BFA? This trailer is a lie, she's back to her wc3 version where she loves the Horde. Look at her dialogue with Thrall.

It was during the attack, my bad.

>When scouts reported that Taurajo's most dangerous units were out on the hunt he ordered the sacking Camp Taurajo, despite it being a 'soft target' he recognized that the camp had been used to recruit, equip, and train Horde infantry for many years. During the attack he ordered his men to leave a gap open in the line so the citizens of Taurajo may escape, and despite this some civilian casualties did occur.

>Garrosh literally ordered army to move as slow as possible wich gave Alliance few weeks to reinforce Theramore and evacuate civilians

>Have you played BFA?
Played on release, Jaina was ready to kill hordies.

While both Garrosh and Sylvan as gave time for cities to evacuate

>W-W-WAR HAS MORALS AND RULES YOU SAVAGE

Cringe

>people in this thread arguing about the hamfisted story as though they were real historic events
Have sex

So you admit that the Horde is a warmongering conglomerate of ape-brained savages?

And she changed her mind after failing twice

How many questlines throughout cata for the horde involved the player policing horde forces or killing horde commanders for their fuckups? It happened at least twice, in hillsbrad and stonetalon. I think I remember it happening in twilight highlands too but that may have just been the horde conquering the dragonmaw.

>Horde is a warmongering conglomerate of ape-brained savages

it's Alliance

>Sylvanas

She had already won and burned a tree full of civilians out of spite. The civilian population of Teldrassil was much too large to be transported out to the mainland in such a short time, anyway.

Because there's a giant war going on, so like every alliance character she's part of it.
And every time she opens her mouth is to advocate for peace.
Did you miss the whole "We can’t press the attack while they mourn their king” garbage? Where she implies that only Sylv is bad?
Again read the PTR. She's straight back to sucking the cock of Thrall.
That trailer is a big lie. It also implies that her father was a good man, while in BFA he was shown as an asshole who deserved what he got.

it literally fucking does
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions

I'm sorry, which faction's leaders have consistently been the villains? Which faction can't keep their dicks in their pants even when dealing with eachother? Which faction has done irreparable damage to the planet itself?

Because it ain't the Alliance.

he means classic, what, you think classic is not going to upgrade to BC, and then to Wotlk, and so forth? so naive lol

>Horde forced to play nice with the Alliance for the dozenth time
I fucking hate that Blizzard panders to Alliancebabs so much.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geneva_Conventions
Yeah and all followed it durring real wars (like WW2), sure...

>Exhausting and looking for an opportunity to gain an advantage in war, as well as exterminating the enemy who hates you exactly as much as you hate them as thoroughly as possible is ape-brain savagery

More like what any sane military general/leader would do, fag

>I'm sorry, which faction's leaders have consistently been the villains?
Alliance (Arthas, Staghelm. Katrana Praestor, Archimonde, Kil'Jaden, Illidan, Kel'Thuzad, all came from Alliance races).
>Which faction has done irreparable damage to the planet itself?
Alliance, Au Draenor is dying because of Light fuckery.

Not even lying, the only thing I want from WoW now (Aside from the game being ported to a new engine without fucked up spaghetti coding) are the Vulpera as playable. That's how little I give a shit about the ongoing story. Blizzard sure did such a wonderful job with this expansion.

Attached: 1541245438122.jpg (960x415, 60K)

Extermination is one thing, literally harvesting still living people as fodder is entirely something else. I bet you thought Vlad's stake shenanigans were legitimate warfare as well, you fucking lunatic.

Why do humans complain about this? Sure, there was war, but we are replanting them in the ground so new and young humans come forth. Are you suggesting we should have exterminated them all? We undead are no savages.

Don't be coy, we all know how a new being comes forth, he is planted in the ground and then he rises. I still remember rising from the ground like a potato when I was a young level 1.

Attached: Undead Sex.jpg (512x372, 70K)

Kill yourself you dumb furry fuck.

Attached: 1521674420381.gif (498x372, 518K)

Fuck off you fat black asshole.

You can wave the Geneva convention when the enemy has defeated your army, systematically genociding the remaining population of your nation, poisoned your lands and waters raped your women and obliterating your side into extinction. I'm not even edgy here, might makes right in war, because what the fuck are you gonna do when they have you overpowered?

None of those represented the Alliance during their reigns of terror, though. Horde consistently has their FACTION LEADERS be villains.

It's a nigger. Say it with me. "Fuck off you fat nigger".

That's because Blizzard's internal staff are filled with Allybabs that dictate the story and are completely unoriginal. The Horde being the bad guys is so fucking overdone it's actually painful at this point.

Well, it worked you absolute pussy.

The only good thing that'll come from this expansion is getting to see Tyrande's smug shit face pummeled into the dirt as she's forced to accept that most of her race was burned to a crisp.

You can think of it what you will, but that is the reality of the situation. The Horde, or at least their leadership, is consistently evil. So much so that their only level headed leader seems out of place.

Classic thread time

Honestly, we know it's gonna be the underwater goblins - considering they are going to be a friendly faction in the next major update and zone. It would require less work for Blizzard and make an actual allied race for the usual goblins. It makes sense, since the goblin models are currently being reworked, 2 hits with 1 stone.

Attached: Gilgoblin_concept_art (1).jpg (711x626, 94K)

ahem

DEATH TO THE ALLIANCE

AND DEATH TO THE LIVING

Attached: EqXH0FM.gif (234x300, 1.52M)

Why don't they introduce a third faction
to invigorate the game? That'd be rad.

You can't speak like that to Fat Albert.

>tfw no choices actually matter
>tfw Jaina goes back to being a snotslurper

WoW dying would be a kindness at this point.

Attached: 1516132124001.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

It's not that they're consistently evil, it's that they're consistently poorly written. It's literally always just one or two characters doing it, and you and I both know well enough that what we see from story and gameplay is inconsistent as fuck.

Friendly reminder that a collectivist mob of unwashed primitive people is a description that fires both black people and the Horde.

All horde players are subhuman trash by extention.

The Lightbound on AU Draenor are Yrel's personal SS and a separate faction from the Lightforged that joined the Alliance.

>deus lux
Jesus christ this makes me irrationally angry. Look up what those words actually mean you fucking retard.

Poorly written is still written. It is canon that the horde leadership is consistently fucking things up for the rest of Azeroth. You might not like it, but that does not make it any less canon.

>"faction leader"

God you are retarded.

What should it be constituted of considering Warcraft characters? The Legion? That would be kickass.

>Jaina is literally Christie's golden girl
>Forced to put up with this stupid fucking bitch instead of just killing her already
What a godawful annoying fucking entitled shitbag of a character.

>>for the rest of Azeroth
Cutting some trees down and pillaging a couple villages isn't exactly doing anyone except the Alliance harm. The Lich King, the Old Gods, and Demons have consistently done far, far worse.

It looks like Blizzard has been taking pointers from Fallout 4

Did you forget Garrosh dumping the heart of an old god into the one place on Pandaria that was still untouched by their corruption, destroying a miracle well containing healing waters capable of remedying any ill in the process?

all black people are in the alliance though

>mfw she still thinks that Arthas purging Stratholme was baaaaaad

More like from obsidian games

What pisses me off about Jaina is that she had a legit redemption arc establishing her as a proper faction leader while acknowledling the sacrifices of her father and nation and that's all just thrown away at the end to have her go back to being a simp written for simps.

Not to mention that Teldrassil was a world tree, which are pretty great at keeping all kinds of corruption at bay.

Why does WoW even need a story, noone actually playing the game gives a shit. People just spam mythics and rbgs or farm pets. The only people that care about the story are streamers and redditors that don't even have a subscription.

Glad to see this shit slowly dying off. Classic soon

Fallout 4 is still worse because it's actual illusion of choice. Everyone with half a brain already knew that none of the choices made in WoW would actually matter.

The WoW writers, Christie especially, only see in black and white, all while trying to cram in as many memes and Game of Thrones references as possible. The Alliance questing experience in BfA was so bad that it's irredeemable and I seriously never want to touch another Alliance character after trying to attempt doing it. Horde might not be a masterpiece, but holy fuck at least it ain't humans, aka the white bread of storytelling.

>Horde might not be a masterpiece, but holy fuck at least it ain't humans, aka the white bread of storytelling

Humans are legit the last thing I want to play in this game yet they are easily 95% of the Alliance story. How do you guys even stand it?

People would have cared if it had been properly taken care of. But it's an MMO, and those kind of games don't really have great stories at all.

>faction war is theme of the expansion
>can't even have big fights in the world without server shitting itself
>shard imbalance, 90% of the players in the world are horde
>you finally find some enemy and then they run over the border to different zone and they disappear in front of you due to sharding
What a fucking shit show.

>Humans are bad because they are not speshul snowflake fantasy creatures for speshul snowflakes like myself

Unironically kys

Attached: inhuman.jpg (480x360, 56K)

WoWs factions were best represented in Vanilla and BC. The Alliance was a well unified political entity that was bound by common history (except for the night elves, who were more or less the odd ones out) yet they were hamstrung by decades of non-stop warfare and internal threats. Meanwhile the Horde was young, ambitious, and fared much better in terms of their potential to grow, but they were a less stable alliance of convenience and were challenged with simply getting their territorial lines drawn. The two powers were in a Cold War, each one highly suspicious of the other and suffering from occasional border skirmishes between proxies. You very rarely if ever outright saw the Alliance fighting the Horde, it was always third party skirmishes like the League of Arathor against the Defilers. The whole world felt like it was teetering on the edge, but thanks to shrewd politicking and dangers distracting each power, war was being averted.

That's always been the problem with WoWs faction conflict. It was always better being alluded to, a shadow looking over the world held at bay only by good will and circumstances. When you've been edging this conflict for so many years, of course it feels underwhelming when you finally bust a nut, especially when the war is kicked off by something so retarded. It wasn't written with any tact or thought. The conflict used to be so interesting because both sides had legitimate territorial and political motives, and now we have the Alliance versus literally the Lich King but with boobs.

Attached: 1556050243983.png (540x540, 450K)

Even a shitty story would be fine had there not been two factions. What they are doing now is just batshit retarded especially in this cancer year of 2019 where everything is discrimination and racism

>I WANT TO BE A NAZI BUT I GET BEAT UP IN REAL LIFE: The Post

Attached: 1531906063714.png (1124x1084, 972K)

Worgen is honestly the only thing I ever bothered playing on Alliance, and Genn is literally always seen in his boring shitty human form in-game. It's maddening. I don't bother with the Alliance that often (The differences between playerbase factions is pretty jarring, with the Alliance always having come off as especially whiny and full of themselves, especially as someone on an RP realm) and after BfA, I don't plan on touching them ever again.

Humans are literally always written as THE MOST speshul of snowflakes across all fiction though, shit-for-brains.

The faction war has become irredeemably stupid. Let me play as a naga.

Attached: 1550818130353.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

>You're a nazi wannabe if you think that there is nothing wrong with humans and human-centric storytelling in fantasy videogames

Okay pal.

Humans are the runts of Vrykul in WoW. Pretty much every other race is more important in the grand scheme of things.

Wtf wasn't he bald in Warlords of Draenor

It makes me laugh that Blizzard still tries to pretend that they have any integrity left when the story is literally the worst it's ever been, and I say this as someone who stomached WoD for a year.

>Humans get written as boring and are forced to be there only for relatability
>People still try and defend shitty writing just because they're normies that only play as humans

>You can think of it what you will, but that is the reality of the situation.
Reality of the situation that with Alliance writters a deep crysis of creativity came into Blizzard and WoW story, so you don't have any morale highground

you know you can shave your head, right?

In what way are humans boring in Warcraft? A lot of the best received characters are human. Arthas, Jaina, Medivh, Khadgar, Varian, Anduin, Leeroy Jenkins...

>Khadgar, Varian, Anduin
Fucking killyourself wowbaby

He's green jesus. Ain't gotta explain shit.

>A lot of the best received characters pertained for and by Alliance babs are human
Shocker.

Human players are so fucking pathetic. When you ride into a roleplay scenario every human is one of two things:

>wannabe navy seal 5th Battalion 2nd Infantry Senior Commandant-Sergeant, chewing jerky and sipping Monster at his desk as he fantasizes about how cool his character's nonexistent military exploits are
>some sexless sighing outcast trying to justify being a member of the "more interesting" bad guy factions, like the Defias or Scarlet Crusade, despite them being KOS for anybody in the game who can't be succinctly summarized as Lawful Evil

Nobody wants to play as a member of Anduin's hug squad, i.e. what the Alliance canonically is. Human players get around this shit by going on about "muh racials", which hasn't been a valid point in 3 years, or by LARPing as something as intricate as it is impossible. Humans are so fucking boring that the one attempt to make them interesting resulted in making them fat and giving them a tired pirate aesthetic. It is the saddest thing in the world. Even one-note races like goblins and tauren aren't anywhere near as snore-inducing. Playing a human warrior past Burning Crusade should be proper legal justification for an Asperger Syndrome diagnosis.

Attached: 1542186545280.png (844x557, 634K)

Its because of the faction (and raid focus) problem which admittedly started in vanilla, they failed to rectify in tbc then activision sealed their fate

Are you implying Khadgar made his debut in WoW?

Attached: spong.jpg (612x612, 32K)

you can be proud of your country but still disagree with how its lead.

Oh Come on. I am more than sure Tyrande still remembering her fight with Voice of the Horde

unlike you, we can grow hair on our head

just a prank bro

> the story is literally the worst it's ever been, and I say this as someone who stomached WoD for a year.

Then the story matches the state the rest of the game is in. Came in late during WoD after not playing for a while, but holy fuck at least I actually played. With BfA, got the expac with gold, got an HM to 110 for that Armor, then fucked off before release because signs were showing to avoid at all costs and it looks like that decision was right on the money. They made an expansion that managed to steal the shit crown from WoD, and yet I can't help but feel they're proud of releasing it.

>have cool animations
>finally fix the snake tail dilemma by having THREE snake tails for legs
>not playable ever

Attached: 1527488937507.jpg (708x406, 65K)

Nope, but his character is absolutely trash in WoW : He's another mary sue human mage.

>Nobody wants to play as a member of Anduin's hug squad

Speak for yourself, literal nigger. There is no higher calling than peace. Baine understands this, and it's why he is continually distancing himself from the rest of the Horde.

As someone who has actually tried roleplaying Alliance multiple times before, this is honestly spot on. They're literally all copy and pasted from each other. It doesn't help that they will constantly talk to you OOC to passive aggressively explain shit or what they think you're doing wrong and always have to critique every minor detail in a profile. They're all as self-important acting as the last.

This so much.

>Not liking the meme mage

I knew Hordelets were tasteless, but this is a new low.

Attached: khadgar.jpg (896x585, 145K)

>The Dark Portal only spilled Orcs into Azeroth about 35-40 years ago
>Orcs are constantly fighting for their very existence as a people against the Alliance
>Trolls utterly loathe humanity with a burning hatred
>Forsaken generally want nothing to do with humanity since humanity sees them as monsters and often hunts them down

So I have a question. Why doesn't the Horde just pack up and move to Draenor? The Orcs have been on Azeroth for less than a single generation so they really have nothing to lose by going back. The Darkspear trolls barely even have any territory, and leaving Azeroth would mean being able to carve out their own empire. The Forsaken do nothing but try to make their own culture and civilization from the ground up and leave their human lives behind, so they'd probably enjoy a fresh start.

Half the Horde would be better off if they just fucked off to another perfectly good world. The only ones who actually have something to lose are the Blood Elves and Tauren, although the Tauren are nomadic by nature and therefore probably wouldn't give a fuck about starting over in Draenor anyway. The Bilgewater Cartel doesn't really give a single fuck about the Horde anyway and are in it 100% for the money.

This whole conflict is fucking retarded because the vast majority of the Horde has absolutely no reason to stick around on Azeroth other than to simply antagonize the Alliance.

Attached: 1554402987215.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

horde doesnt need siege of stormwind or some shit because we actually raid ally cities in pvp lel

>windows 7
>in 2019
opinion discarded

Enjoy your peace with picrelated.
Alliance doesn't deserved peace

Attached: AllianceInNutshell.jpg (518x483, 67K)

The Tauren would probably be more than welcome to stay as far as the Alliance is concerned.

How can you care about the factions past the mop ending. Shame cause mop was better then cata besides that

>So I have a question. Why doesn't the Horde just pack up and move to Draenor?
The same reason why doesn't Alliance fucked off to Ulduar

>Alliance kills taurens since vanilla

>le meme xddd

I bet you also like that rambo human meme character xddd

>my mage is so cool that even Maiev (the most racist character of warcraft who is an outcast because she tried to kill Malfurion because he sided with HUMANS) sucks his dick.
And not only that but she gives him a warden as a personnal body guard for reasons! So AWESOME!!!

Damn can't wait for him to breed a night elf, gotta be like rhonin.

>Tauren and Trolls were there before everyone else
>"we own this planet, why don't you use the busted one"
Fuck off you dumb frogposting nigger.

Attached: 1535541314546.jpg (1920x3031, 766K)

shut the fuck up pajeet

>Draenor
>Busted

Nope, WoD solved that issue.

>Encounter not one but TWO alien species with tech far more advanced than what you are using
>Reverse engineer literally none of it and continue using swords, bows and steamtanks

Warcraft's world building is a joke.

>WoD solved that issue.
Nope. naaru ruined it

>Currently being torn apart by Yrel and her legion of Draenei niggers

>buy a sub again (like a dumb retard)
>login for literally 10 minutes
>bored as fuck, literally NOTHING to do
>logout
yikes the expansion

I had some orc bitch go on an half-our ooc rant once where she tried to explain that according to her extensive research, Orcs were a Shame-Culture and thus it was impossible for my character to feel guilty for the fucked up shit he did while hopped up on demon juice during the first and second war.
She was the leader of the only orc guild with more than five people around and people sucked her dick nonstop. And don't get me started how nearly every orc clan is hypermilitaristic and not really part of the Horde, or the fifteen billion troll tribes that all have the same shtick. Shit isn't all roses on the Horde side either.

>buying a sub a month before they drop actual new content
Yep, dumb retard alright.

Only because they take part in Horde initiatives. If there was no horde to create battles for them to take part in, I doubt Alliance would suddenly be barging in to Mulgore to kill Tauren, especially due to the good relations between Anduin and Baine.

and racism

Wow, if only the Horde was a military body that could conduct a campaign of conquest.

t. rasheed

one day you and the pakis will wipes yourselves out and it will be glorious.

>Go back to this planet that only one of your species is from
>Meanwhile Draenei are even bigger invaders than Orcs
Nice try Allybab.

>I doubt Alliance would suddenly be barging in to Mulgore to kill Tauren

Did you not quest in Southern Barrens? Did you forget Theramore openly supplied an Alliance invasion force?

WoW doesn't give a fuck about consistency : If they want to create some tension to hype up the faction meme, they will.
For exemple the Night Elves and dwarves try to kill the Blood Elves in TBC so that they go to Horde. It doesn't make any sense.

Attached: mIlITaRy tArGeT.jpg (515x397, 42K)

Nope, icons for Vulpera were already datamined. Alliance will get mechagnomes because lol.

>I doubt Alliance would suddenly be barging in to Mulgore to kill Tauren, especially due to the good relations between Anduin and Baine.
Except what Alliance exactly did in Mulgore and barrens since Vanilla

Again, all of this happens because the Tauren are a part of the Horde. These attacks on the Tauren were all designed to cripple the Horde, not to attack the Tauren as a people. If there was no Horde, the Alliance would have zero reason for any hostilities towards the Tauren.

That's literally exactly what they did. They tried to carve a path through the mountain and into Feralas.

>>Nope, icons for Vulpera were already datamined.
Where?

The one positive to undead roleplay: most people dont give a fuck and do as they please. Whether they pick daisies or wipe out the living they just want to enjoy themselves.

Attached: 1535070488700.png (320x302, 141K)

And..?
>These attacks on the Tauren were all designed to cripple the Horde, not to attack the Tauren as a people.
classic-wow.fandom.com/wiki/Bael_Modan

Literally how the fuck are you just not fucking with the Tauren at that point, you're doing absolutely nothing to the Horde as a whole.

>Before BfA launch "The story in BfA is not black and white, there will be shades of grey in both factions"

>turned Sylvanas into a cartoon villain with absolutely no redeeming qualities
>most "heinous" deeds done by the Alliance are given justification as 90% of them are reactionary towards the Horde's misdeeds

Attached: 1549111826115.jpg (218x293, 16K)

>all of this happens because the Tauren are a part of the Horde

The Explorer's League tore apart tauren lands for entirely selfish reasons. They aren't an Alliance military branch. Stop feeding me this pig slop.

>Blizzard
>Coherent/Consistent writing
The sad part is that WoW is such a simple story to fix, but it would take going back in time and rewriting it.

>t. sylvanas fanboy
Show us your folder.

>They don't count because I said so
mmkay
always this string of "logic"

I'm pretty sure Anduin would condemn the actions of those dwarves. Which were not strictly working under Alliance orders by the way. The Explorer's League is an autonomous faction within the Alliance.

How would you fix it?

This screenshot will never not be funny
>that "I'm bored" flat expression
How do Blizzdrones keep gobbling this shit up?

>although the Tauren are nomadic by nature and therefore probably wouldn't give a fuck about starting over in Draenor anyway
Grimtotem would like to have a word with you.
Kalimdor belongs to the Tauren, EVERYONE ELSE needs to leave except night elves and some trolls

>wow faction arguing
Is there a more pathetic, pointless, childish thing on the Internet than this shit?

Literally, LITERALLY nothing that happens will matter. No side can achieve ultimate victory without alienating 50% of it's subscribers so it doesn't matter.

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

At the start of Cata, make Cairne Warchief right off the bat and have a time of peace (or at least cold war) between the Horde and the Alliance. Then a few expansions later Legion happens and Cairne and Varian both die, and Garrosh gets put in charge and he starts acting radical and gives actual reason for a war to start up again between the two factions.

>I'm pretty sure Anduin would condemn the actions of those dwarves.
Except he didn't.
>Which were not strictly working under Alliance orders by the way.
>Alliance kills an entire tribe in barrens
>starts messing with elementals in mulgore
>eventually unleashing crazy Earth elemental who starts wrecking Mulgore apart
>that's why taurens should join an Alliance
holly molly, Alliance literally breeds cuckolds

>'fandom' literally in the url

Attached: 1539575139830.png (524x386, 329K)

wowhead.com/news=291237/vulpera-allied-race-possibly-hinted-in-beerfest-patch-8-2-icons
>All icons have names related to playable races...except for the item INV_HOLIDAY_BEERFEST_VULPERA
>Icons are for Dark Iron, Draenei, Highmounta, Mag'har, Nightborne, Void Elves...and Vulpera.

This

>Thralls Horde: Look, like it or not, our peoples are in a bad way. We are stuck in a world that hates us for the sins we committed in our pasts, but we can't dwell on what we have gone through. If we are to survive, we have to band together and forge our own nation, claim our own territories, and secure a future for our peoples. It won't be easy, and we may have to get our hands dirty, but our people must survive and we must show this new world that we are not monsters but a legitimate nation with legitimate interests.

Nu-Horde: lol gas the living because they have cooties wtf why are people being mean to us?????

I'd be willing to bet that's what they're trying to do now, just late to the party, as usual.

That's because he wasn't king when that happened. And I must repeat, the Explorer's League is not working under direct orders from Alliance leadership, they run their own operations autonomously.

They better do it. I was hoping they'd tease them at last year's BlizzCon, but that was just a bunch of circlejerking about shit we already knew and being told Zandalari and Kul Tiran will be ready when they're ready.

A lot of undead I played with were bros and had interesting stuff going on, but there's an extremely vocal minority of absolute retards. On my server there used to be weekly taverns and other hangouts in the Barrens, Durotar and Orgrimmar. They were very clearly core-horde themed with a good 15 to 30 orcs, tauren and trolls hanging out. At some point, two or three UD started showing up regularly and everyone hated their guts IC because why the fuck wouldn't they? Didn't help that they were sterotypical thinly veiled chaotic evil cunts either. So instead of either not showing up anymore, or rolling with it and trying to gain the local mudhutters trust, they started whispering at people, bitching at the guild leaders of the people running the tavern and even writing whiny forum posts. What the fuck is it with roleplayers playing antagonistic characters and then getting whiny when others actually give them shit and exclude them?

>MUH FACTIOOOONNNNNNNN

Why do you have so much shit in your head?
It's clear that Anduin the soi boy, golden's chosen one, who can't do NOTHING wrong, otherwise his body will hurt, would never approve this.
God damn it you guys are so fucked with this faction bullshit. Worst than any Blizzdrone.

They're considered Alliance as of Cata.

>this is going to be faction war expansion. Back to the roots baby!
>instanced pvp is in a complete shitter
>world pvp completely dead
>faction “war” reduced to fucking WARFRONTS
>story is about uniting against the ancient evil again

>raid a city
>call it pvp
this is what horde brainlets believe

The fact that Thrall didn't trust the Horde to Cairne, but instead to Garrosh who literally TOLD HIM it was a bad idea, says a lot.
Thrall didn't even go to his funeral. Now he's coming back and it's supposed to be a big deal

Nah fuck him.

>"dude peace with the alliance lol"
>do this for a decade
>closest you came was a civil war and the Alliance literally sacking your capitol

If you believe for even an attosecond the Alliance would let the undead, for example, live in peace without fucking with or trying to purge them then you have rocks in your head. And if your very next thought was "lol who cares undead abominations xD kill them" then who gives a fuck what you think? No shit the undead take a pro-active approach if that's the prevailing zeitgeist.

Attached: 1528887102842.png (600x621, 560K)

>So you admit that the Horde is a warmongering conglomerate of ape-brained savages?

Imagine crying this much in a game about war lol

*takes a deep breath*
>abandons her duties as the warchief and went on a quest during Legion to collaborate with Helya, a Legion ally, when both factions are fighting the Legion together
"FOR-
>Burns down a city that has absolutely no strategic value when she could just push the NEs out of Feralas to achieve a better effect
"-THE-"
>plague bombs her own troops (without informing them of this decision beforehand) and city when she loses the battle and abandon the greatest veteran of her faction to her enemies as she flees
"-HORDE!!!"
>dig up the corpse of your enemy's family to use him as an assassin and made everyone in your own faction question your moral and decision, even pushing one leader to willingly surrender himself just so he could make things right

Attached: lookatthisdude.png (651x434, 284K)

>That's because he wasn't king when that happened.
Since Anduin became a king:
1) Alliance break ceasefire agreement with Horde and attacked forces sended against corrupted Vrykuls
2) Send Si7 to Silithus because Alliance wanted to build azerite weapon before the horde
3) Started unleashing void energy
4) Made pact with Dark Shamans
>And I must repeat, the Explorer's League is not working under direct orders from Alliance leadership,
>League's head is brother of dwarf king
Of course

Of course they are considered Alliance, but that does not mean that their operations are signed off by Anduin. They are part of the Alliance, but their projects are their own.

>alliance sacking the capital
orgrimmar is literally unassailable without top tier magic bullshit
it took both the alliance and a large faction in the horde to sack it

>>MUH FACTIOOOONNNNNNNN
Projecting much?

HORDE VS ALLIANCE OUGABOOOOGAAAAA

>"This is going to be the faction war expansion"
>Blizzard implements War Mode, which causes non-stop severe anal eruption from Alliance whiners for months
>Alliance "players" are so fucking bad at playing the actual game that Blizzard has to make an NPC mode for them

Attached: 1538868623533.jpg (1920x1080, 553K)

Maybe they should have genuinely rolled with the Taurens' attempt at healing them and not murdered and tortured the surviving people of Lordaeron. And I'm not talking about the SC, you can do with those what you want.

TOP FUCKING KEK
May be that's why peiople considering Alliance an untrustworthy faction

Attached: 1468449692858.jpg (1401x925, 220K)

>the alliance will suddenly purge the forsaken with no provocation whatsoever
What a retarded post, why are sylvanas fanboys so retarded?

>League's head is brother of dwarf king

The king who thinks that the League is a waste of Brann's time and has no interest in sending them off on some blind expedition in Mulgore.

When is the story going to stop being about Jaina? Surely there are other characters we can focus on?

Attached: thinkn of thermore.jpg (500x648, 52K)

b-b-but we have futa night elf mommies!

>Horde outnumbers Alliance by 5:1
>"dude if you can't play PvP just turn it off lmao!!!"

Blizzard buffs Alliance so both factions become more balanced
>this happens:
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/warmode-horde-buff/51750

blizzard ruined wow ever since they buffed ally to 30% where is the balance in this game? alliance camp EVERY THING now and its impossible to get any WQ on why did alliance even need a buff? its so dumb and has ruined the game. gg small indie company. If ally got the buff why shouldn’t horde? its unfair bc they literally get 20% more ap and resources

>and has no interest in sending them off on some blind expedition in Mulgore.
Yet still he provides with all needed goods, weapon, war-engines, armor etc

>>Horde outnumbers Alliance by 5:1
>H;A 110-120 lvl is 55:45

90% Blood Elves

HUMANS HUMANS HUMANS HUMANS

Oh did you kno- HUMANS HUMANS HUMANS

and HUMANS

>"B-but remember about that great human character who betra-"
>dies like a shit killed by 25 nerds after doing nothing but taunting during the entire expac

>Blizzard announces Nightborne for Horde and not Alliance
>Leads to one of the biggest shitstorms WoW has ever seen all because Alliance got elves without blue eyes

>Making excuses for being bad at the game

Attached: 1540922737249.jpg (1229x592, 186K)

in warmode user, keep up.

>it's only bad when the Alliance whines about something!!!

zug zug hordecel

>killed by 25 nerds
No that was Tirion.

Probably negligence on his part rather than malice. Would you actually listen to your half-wit brother barging in to your throne room for the umpteenth time, raving that "THIS TIME I FOUND IT!" and requesting men and materiel for yet another fruitless expedition? He probably just approves Brann's expeditions without much deliberation just to be rid of him.

That's literally the only thing Alliance players do though, and they've been doing it since the dawn of this game.

oh yea that HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN

MMO roleplaying will always be full of cringe, because unlike in a PNP game, your character can't die

Obviously if you put a lot of effort into building a character in PF or DND, you dont want your PC to die right off the bat. But youre prepared for it. Only spergs roleplay as characters they never want to see die at some point. Its about telling a story

Except Alliance whines about quotes and quests
>Probably negligence on his part rather than malice
How it changes the fact that Alliance was commiting agressive actions against the taurens since vanilla?

t. poorfags and boomers

Negligence can be rectified. Harbored malice cannot.

There's honestly no arguing with Alliance players because they will never admit that their faction isn't as perfect and justifiable as they're lead on to believe both by themselves, and by Blizzard's shitty writing. You begin to realize that you've had the same argument countless times and you just get bored and sick of hearing about how they've never done anything wrong ever.

faggot

>play a faction called "the HORDE"
>DURR DURR WHY CANT WE BE THE GOOD GUYS

>2 factions with a bunch of different RACES
>"dass racist"

Stick to not playing games, user. Your shit typing is not needed anywhere.

struck a nerve haven't i
wagie wagie :^)

Attached: 1552331935837.png (1155x759, 242K)

just kill off sylvannas already

>Goalposting because he's all out of shit to fall back on

Scarlet Crusade aren't Alliance but have an upvote for effort.

Attached: 1552893167567.jpg (320x240, 16K)

>Scarlet Crusade
>Alliance

More like
AHEM GHLRGH GHRGH

Get a jaw, rotface

>wagie

we are not the ones shilling for an American company my friend

Attached: _85319913_poop_protest.jpg (624x351, 44K)

Hmmmm...

Attached: 1539527738977.jpg (238x484, 36K)

One thing that really confuses the hell out of me with fantasy writing nowadays is how they literally take fan fiction writers (like Golden) and elevate them to head writing positions and then pass off this as a good thing. I mean what the fuck do you expect them to write?? Something that's NOT dumb as shit fan fiction?

Bitch you missed the part where Sylv is the one who started to slaughter the humans.

the absolute state of Hordeincel education

Attached: 1556357599676.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>haha i post poop, that will tell him
p o o r
s e e t h i n g
o s l e t

>Orcs unaffiliated with the current Horde get bunched in with the current Horde
>But no double standards for any Alliance-related race
;)
Fucking so sick of this brainlet logic.

>Brother Crowley '
>EMISSARY

do you enjoy embarrassing yourself or is this a falseflag? you are literally the biggest embarrassment to horde players in this thread.

Attached: 1496019856192.jpg (188x252, 13K)

hes literally an ambassador, you cant be an ambassador to yourself you dunce

>Orcs outside the horde
Except for the pirates, does this even exist?

struck a nerve haven't i
pajeet pajeet :^)

Attached: Crime_against_women_in_2016.jpg (374x337, 35K)

Good effort trying to shame me instead of arguing, much like a woman, but you don't have ambassadors for groups you oppose. There isn't a fucking naga or quillboar ambassador in Orgrimmar, nor is there a kobold or Defias ambassador in Stormwind.

This
Opinion fucking disregarded

>mfw watching horde vs alliance internet fights as a death knight main since wotlk
Can we just secede and go back chilling into our flying censer again?
Fairly sure that, if asked about it, every death knight player would say that they consider themselves part of the Ebon Blade rather than the nuburr savages or the nazi incel muh garithos roleplayers.

Attached: 1450493896825.png (793x688, 1.04M)

Which orcs would that be? The Iron Horde? They're not part of the Horde in my book.

>Negligence can be rectified.
Not when it causing casualties among the civilians

Ok, let's assume you're right.
The Scarlet Crusade were citizens of Lordaeron fighting undead who had just betrayed the last grand marshal of Lordaeron and were creating a new plague weapon that would be (and has been) used on the living.

There was justification to fight them.

>has an entire folder for images against pajeets
you incel virgin :^)

Naga, quillboar and kobolds aren't people just like forsaken
And the Defias were something entirely different.

>who had just betrayed the last grand marshal of Lordaeron
*laughs in Thallasian*
He betrayed elves first

Your class is the cringest.

>dur nationalism bad dur

You can stop causing civilian deaths by realizing that "Oh fuck, Brann is doing THAT on his expeditions?". But if you actually hate something, you're likely to not want to stop killing that something.

>the USSR didnt have ambassadors to the US and vice versa
you are so stupid

>dwarf ambassador in Silvermoon City
>for a quest its revealed he is betraying you and his group actively opposes you
>kill him immediately

>Scarlet Crusade ambassador in Stormwind City
>its widely known he is betraying you and his group actively opposes you
>let him live in town for twenty years

Yeah something doesn't add up.

Attached: 1544918201723.png (262x215, 59K)

and?

>has an entire folder for images against pajeets

I just use google like a normal sane human being, subhumans like you using bing obviously wouldn't be able to keep up.

Attached: 5TRFaN0.jpg (1024x639, 384K)

>Outdated meme class that was arguably more out of date by the time the next expansion hit than Demon Hunters

>You can stop causing civilian deaths by realizing that "Oh fuck, Brann is doing THAT on his expeditions?".
But none did anything, so Alliance silently approved those actions.

Tell it to all the burning nelves. The quest was literally "save 9k civilians you have 3m, gl".

No he didn't, he just didn't give a shit about them.
Last (you), you're wrong and the Alliance wouldn't purge the Forsaken even though they should.

And Sylvanas was an elf, her actons were justified
And Scarlet were nothing but Burnin Legion servants, they have no claims for Lordaeron

>Horde are savages
What's new.

>horde niggers killing diplomats rather than ejecting them

>no claims for Lordaeron
Except for being like, the people who originally lived there and all that.

If the faction is "minority" faction, then not really. Think of it as this: Alliance = whites, Horde = non-whites. When they have nationalist/pro-faction themes for Alliance, it's literally Hitler. When it's the Horde, it's okay. The double standard of it all. Frankly, they should've just had all the Orcs and other non-Azerothians deported back to Outland or whatever shithole they came from. They could set up New Org over there, while the existing one is leveled to the ground with a nuke (Theramore style). Space goats could go back with the Orcs too, so there are two factions vying for control of that shithole.
THEY LITERALLY BROUGHT BACK GREEN JESUS. How is that Alliance favoritism?

We can't let anything bad happen to the Alliance, it's most of our playerbase after all (with the other half being blood elves).

>No he didn't, he just didn't give a shit about them.
What a lorelet
>you're wrong and the Alliance wouldn't purge the Forsaken
It's canon, Alliance killed Forsaken ambasadors

>enemy factions sending messengers/emissaries to their enemies to hold them at bay while planning another attack is not a thing

BEs did the same thing, one part of them tries to start a negotiation with the Alliance to discuss possible membership while the other part of them abuses their status in Dalaran to help the Horde pursue their attack on Theramore, this isn't rocket science.

She wasn't even aware of that and never brought this as why she is purging the humans.
Jesus stop with your headcanon.

what kinda server was it? Bleeding Hollow used to be unnoficial RP-PVP when the game launched so you had interesting things like orc only clans as well as troll only.

Attached: 1523908447439 - FIXED (imtookind)(v4)(perfection. dont try it zoomie).png (2168x2220, 2.96M)

>Turns out Benedictus was working for Deathwing
>I've seen Alliance players try and claim that he's unaffiliated with the Alliance
More like the Alliance of damage control.

That's probably because Magni became a crystal and does nothing but talk with Azeroth now. Which leaves people even less interested in Brann's bullshit in charge.

I want to marry and impregnate Jaina.

>ackhxually we didn't kill them we merely forced them to run into the quillboar and centaur who killed them
>so we the alliance dindu nuffin heh hordeniggers lose again

Attached: 1539621201272.jpg (345x384, 26K)

>They literally brought back Green Jesus so he could talk about how cool and nice the Alliance are
Yeah, fucking Horde favoritism out the ass.
Shut the fuck up.

I really do like that Death Knights are the closest you can get to a "neutral" character. Previously the best you could do is pretend your Paladin was a hardcore member of the Argent Dawn or Silver Hand.

GW2 is worse than 1.0 FFXIV

YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT, YOU FOREIGN TERRORIST! YOU ORCS AREN'T EVEN FROM AZEROTH!! GO BACK TO OUTLAND WHERE YOU BELONG!

>Archimond and KJ
They were villains before we even knew the draenei existed wtf
>Illicuck
He had absolutely nothing to do with the alliance. The whole time he was on Azeroth he was being dominated and/or hunted by best girl Maiev, he was a danger only to some nelf civilians and later on in Outland as the self-proclaimed "lord of outland" with a belf and fish.

>guy openly selling city secrets to encroaching spy force
>"eh fuck it just kick him out"

That peak Alliance IQ on full display

>Think of it as this: Alliance = whites
OH NO NO NO NO!

>THEY LITERALLY BROUGHT BACK GREEN JESUS. How is that Alliance favoritism?
Because it's an Alliance character

Attached: 360171-1469616268.jpg (828x414, 104K)

she is barren and currently sucking thrall (see 8.2)

>Even Reddit is lighting Blizzard up over their writing now

Attached: 1529375176163.png (499x249, 123K)

My wife is not barren she is young and beautiful.

>we can't have WAR in WARcraft

Attached: varian annoyed.jpg (339x341, 12K)

>She wasn't even aware of that and never brought this as why she is purging the humans.
Who cares/ Garicuck know carma was comming for him

Literally both factions were crying to try and get free things from blizzard

Baine should be warchief, even fucking lor'themar is a good character now how fucked up the horde became

>Sylvanas openly marches onto Darkshore
>gives a week in advance to evacuate civvies
>nobody seems to take THE FUCKING UNDEAD seriously
>"wtf how did we die, war criminal"

Attached: 1534935753988.png (376x294, 141K)

It's not like the alliance mandated a direction for them to go in after getting past the blockade. They could have headed for the crossroads using the fucking roads, but hordelets gonna hordelet.

name 1 (one) country that executes diplomats

Attached: bb6a7fece3162c35c1b6a95003c141eb0e57a02a_hq.jpg (960x540, 70K)

yrel is a bitch raped by orcs

>try to argue in favor of sylv slaughtering every human left like the generic arthas copy she is
>LOL WHO CARES

k

the undead also lived there, retard

Yrel is a good girl and the future wife of a Human, as is every other female Draenei.

>That trailer is a big lie. It also implies that her father was a good man, while in BFA he was shown as an asshole who deserved what he got.
(((Blizzard))) is trying to create that "evil white man" that everyone in WoW (Ally or Horde) has to kill. The utter pozzness of it all.

Honestly my issue with most Alliance players (Or rather people that roleplay as Humans) is that they honestly believe that they're in a Warhammer 40k setting instead of realizing that they're instead playing an extraordinarily pussified version of them. The Alliance is literally nothing but constant circlejerking over how great and nice they all are. If you want to pretend you're playing Warhammer or Lord of the Rings, then go play those things and fuck off forever with your excessive shitposting.

>Name one (1) country that executes war criminals and spies

Attached: 1539633806871.png (201x208, 96K)

Baine?

You forgot the part where she has already won the battle and then kills the civilians purely out of spite, destroying a fucking world tree in the process.

It wasnt legitimate tho, alexstrasza told them to go fuck thrmselves for making it. Hyjal was the world tree

>female Draenei

you didnt answer my question user :^)

>mfw ppl had theories that it was infected by da void
>nope, in fact it's just sylv being mad at a nigh elf.

stop caring about lore and just buy my fucking pig

Attached: 1539425467065.png (813x720, 837K)

Turkey

And that somehow invalidates everyone else who lived there claim to live where they lived?

This is the only thing that matters. Story can be whatever it wants when the gameplay ia dogshit

>Yes
>Yes but
>Fucking yes
This is bioware levels of bullshit

>she has already won the battle and then kills the civilians purely out of spite

You are the same sort of dumb fuck who would have watched a U.S. occupation of Japan in WWII (rather than 2 bombs) where every jap civilian was given orders by the emperor to suicide attack the enemy & go "wow fucking Americans how could you?" No shit she wasn't going to be nice to civilians who refused to surrender or leave. That's why you got the option to leave.

Attached: 1538809529155.jpg (268x337, 8K)

China

>settling for tiny dick humans
I don't think so

>Lordaeron humans live somewhere
>over half of them die, but come back as intelligent zombies
>resume their lives but as undead now
>attack them
>"How could the undead do this to me?"

Attached: 1526285675373.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

I can't wait until the Alliance players get bored of Baine and ask Blizzard to make them their loot pinata in a later expansion.

You are in WoW, not in Japan. Stop with your shit comparison amerimutt.
The game explicitly tells you that she did this just for the lulz and because she is mean. And in fact it's even worst because it starts ww3.

not to mention, she only did that after chimping out from getting triggered

hmm yes i agree user, the horde and turkey are quite similar! a big group of mystery meat barbarians squatting in the ruins of a former civilisation, pretending not to be savage but regressing almost continuously

>acting like china
oh no no no

Except she had no intention to occupy Teldrassil. She just wanted to one up the bantz the night elf laid on her.

>The game explicitly tells you that she did this just for the lulz and because she is mean
And that's why it's shit writing

>attack them

So you ignore again that the FORSAKEN started it by betraying the humans.
Stop being dishonnest.

>stop comparing fictitious warfare to real warfare

If you aren't going to pretend it makes sense who gives a fuck? Have Thrall cast a magic spell to go back in time and stop Sylvanas from even being born. Who gives a shit if there are no rules?

Ah yes. I forgot the part about how every single person who died came back as forsaken. And none of them as scourge/mindless zombie/sylvannas mindcontrolled slave.

>waaaah, mom he hit me first!!

>stop comparing fictitious warfare to real warfare

Yes you get it. GREAAAAT. You are in the universe of World of Warcraft big fat american. Not in oklahoma beach.

>wow humans
>not special snowflakes
BFA literally has humans teaching night elves how to fight in forests, because human potential

>If you believe for even an attosecond the Alliance would let the undead, for example, live in peace without fucking with or trying to purge them then you have rocks in your head.

This is the entire fucking reason why the Forsaken joined the Horde in the first place you fucking mongrel. It was an alliance of convenience. If the Forsaken struck out on their own of course they'd get purged, but by being members of the Horde they ensure that the Alliance won't attack them due to the fear of invoking the wrath of the rest of the Horde. This strategy worked perfectly fine until Windrunner decided to go full fucking retard and do everything in her power to provoke the Alliance into war.

>the FORSAKEN started it by betraying the humans

Who? Garithos? The guy who did nothing but betray everyone he possibly could and ran a band of glorified countryside bandits? Am I being trolled or is the Alliance really this stupid?

Attached: 1545828474870.jpg (307x323, 29K)

>attack them
>"How could the undead do this to me?"

That's literally your own argument on why Sylv is acting like Arthas.

You are definitely going to be one of the first to die when the zombie apocalypse comes.

this post is extremely reddit

>moving the goalpost again
>muh faction war

God kill yourself

forsaken arent intelligent zombies, theyre controlled by sylvanas. you can see this in fact that people she kills then necromancies back INSTANTLY flip to being pro forsaken, even when they and their whole family was just murdered by the forsaken. some break free of her control in the same way sylvannas herself broke free of the lich king

>That conversation between a Human and a Night Elf Commander that was trying to say how she believes both races to be equals
Totally not super speshul snowflake self-insert tier at all. Nope.

>allycuck keep projeting

Only an Allybab would say something so Reddit-tier cringe inducing.

lok'tar zugzug for the horde! *spills natty ice*

You'll have to be less evasive user. Who did the Forsaken "start it" with? The only humans in the area were Gilneans (walled off), Scarlet Crusaders (openly aggressive) and the Argent Dawn (neutral.) The forsaken never attacked any group who weren't either buddy-buddy with the Scarlet Crusade or a member of Garithos' bandit party.

>WoW, a story for children, explain to you why le mean Sylv burnt the tree.
>"NO I KNOW THE REAL REASON, IT'S BECAUSE OF TACTICS, I'M A US MUREEN, I KNOW BETTER HOW THAN THE WRITERS WHY SYLV DID THIS"

>forsaken arent intelligent zombies, theyre controlled by sylvanas. you can see this in fact that people she kills then necromancies back INSTANTLY flip to being pro forsaken

Alliance IQ everyone.

Attached: 1545125308620.png (546x566, 14K)

>The fact that Thrall didn't trust the Horde to Cairne, but instead to Garrosh who literally TOLD HIM it was a bad idea, says a lot.
This. Hasn't Cairne proven himself to Thrall during the events of WC3? Reason why Thrall picked Garrosh is because he's an Orc. A son of a fucking degenerate Orc who made fucking bad decisions not just for himself, but for his entire fucking people. Because of him and other degenerate Orc leaders, they're fucking green. Sure, Garrosh's father helped "free" their people with his life (not really because they're still fucking green and still tainted by Fel), but he didn't have to do that if the fucking Orcs didn't succumb to the temptation of FUCKING DEMONS in the first place! All in all, the Orcs are just irredeemable fucking peoples that should've stayed in their shattered shithole planet after they fucking ruined it in the first place.

im sure the forsaken under varimathras command started attacking
but they deserve it for forming alliance with nigger nelves

>Yes
>Yes
>Yes
Why even have 3 fucking options? Who writes this shit?

>a another
And how hard is it to fucking proofread? The dungeon guide is fucking RIDDEN with typos.

Learn to read dumbass.
The forsaken started to slaughter their human ally.
So don't ask yourself why the human left are scared of you idiot.

Nobody is going to talk to someone who posts like he has aggressive Aspergers.

>WoW, a story for children,

It's not even rated E, you faggot Australian.

Attached: 1527871726634.jpg (388x384, 41K)

not an argument

Look they even made a trailer with slides for the dumb amerimutt like you to explain you why she did this !

youtube.com/watch?v=TVp7yLfnmrE

>forsaken show literally no symptoms of mind control

BUT DUDE THEY MIND-CONTROLLED SYLVANAS LICH QUEEN

>source: my ass

>Alliance posters appear
>thread dialogue immediately hits sub-saharan levels of stupid

Attached: 1555435609920.jpg (733x627, 110K)

According to 8.2
During vanilla Cairne invited dwarfs in mulgore and Barrens, while expelling from Horde every tribe who raised hand against them

>Killed by Forsaken
>Resurrected by Sylvanas
>wtf i love forsaken now
>"No symptoms of mind control"

More like
>Sylv incels fanbois appear.
>Waaaa, why is she bad, she didn't use to be like that. She killed humans because she wanted to get revenge for her High Elf friends :^)

>characters killed and raised by the scourge become unquestioning members of the scourge, despite the fact the scourge destroyed their entire family, city or even race
>characters killed and raised by the forsaken become unquestioning members of the forsaken, despite the fact the forsaken destroyed their entire family, city or even race

hordelets, not even once

>Thomas Zelling
>Lilian Voss
>Derek Proudmoore
>Galen Trollbane
>Lord Godfrey and friends
>Alonsus Faol

The burden of proof is on you, you stupid nigger. Where is your evidence the undead raised by Sylvanas are mind-controlled into doing her bidding?

Teldrassil's been fucked with demonic corruption since vanilla. Fandral Staghelm had infused it with Xavius' essence. It's why it was a tree stump with a city on top, instead of being an actual tree.

>Once sufficient duty has been given, all it takes to be released from Sylvanas' command is a respectful asking. Though she demands loyalty, she would not hold her agents in thrall.

wow.gamepedia.com/Forsaken#Free_will

Attached: 1527864155982.png (353x384, 31K)

I still had no idea why the NEs went there instead of staying need the real world tree which was healing.
Malf/Tyrande are the most retarded leaders of WoW

>>Thomas Zelling
>>Lilian Voss
>>Derek Proudmoore
>>Galen Trollbane
>>Lord Godfrey and friends
>>Alonsus Faol
None of them showed any sign of mind-control

>never quested in post-cata silverpine
>never quested in post-cata hillsbrad
>didn't do the opening for darkshore warfront
stop fucking posting, you literally know nothing about the shit free-flowing from your mouth

Attached: 1534320275119.jpg (1440x810, 619K)

Wait a moment, how do you ask to be released from control unless the controller makes you ask for it?

Oh...

Attached: epiphany.jpg (709x1300, 192K)

Hey, class design wise and gameplay wise Legion was great. At least classes had an identity then.

malf was asleep at the time

Attached: alliance and horde arguing.png (1893x2048, 611K)

Then it's Tyrande. That bitch is useless. All she is good at is sucking Varian's cock.

That's what he was saying.

Attached: 1504321625841.gif (300x282, 1.11M)

You are ignoring the game's actual story in favor of headcanon. See the undead aren't fucking mind-controlled by Sylvanas.

>retconning 14 year old stories
Yeah no, fuck nu-Blizz.

Attached: 1555955531718.jpg (690x743, 150K)

>gameplay wise Legion was great
no nigger

>literal in-game quests in multiple zones are headcanon
ok retard
we're done here

>horde nigger cant read
likes pottery

>the state of you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

People literally cryed about Galen being mind controlled until legion

So Gann's Reclamation is what, completely retconned now and he died of sepsis/a punctured lung for no reason?

>Alliance players are idiots and criticize something without bothering to look up the confirmed canon way it works

Go fucking figure

The Alliance are obviously the good guys and heroes of WoW. Unlike the primitive horde the noble Alliance fights to protect their planet from unwelcome undocumented Invaders pouring through the open book deer of the Dark Portal and infesting their planet. The Horde terrorists are consuming resources that are meant for native Alliance races. Also they are seeking to commit acts of genocide against the rightful occupants of Azeroth, both in a military manner and through out-populating the more civilized and responsible races. Furthermore, they are also all criminals and rapists just pouring over the border. It has to be stopped, and they have to go back.

nice unrelated link, nathanos

lol alliance players are pussies
>muh innocents
lol it's a game nerd prepare to get ganked again

>Unlike the primitive horde the noble Alliance fights to protect their planet from unwelcome undocumented Invaders

t. the faction who opposes trolls, goblins, nightborne...

Trolls are the only true natives of Azeroth, Alliance dog.

yeah i went lighter on it than some of the others. nu-wow has such problems that its hard to give it much respect. It took MMO out of MMORPG and thats why it regularly get shit on here.

Attached: wow tiers fixed.png (1020x860, 222K)

>Geneva Conventions in Azeroth or fictional worlds

>WE WUZ

God, WoW's lore is so bad

I mean.... Has there ever been evidence to the contrary? Isn't it a given the Horde are all subhuman animals?

UUUUUUH DELETE THIS? IN MY HEADCANON NIGHT ELVES ARE NOT TROLLS UUH THIS IS PROBLEMATIC?

This but unironically.

>Chimps are the real humans, neanderthal dog.

>THEY LITERALLY BROUGHT BACK GREEN JESUS. How is that Alliance favoritism?
Everybody in the horde hates Thrall. Guy is basically an alliance character. Only non-shit leader the horde has ever was was Garrosh, and maybe Sylvanas way back during vanilla or something when she was still evil but not pathetic&retarded-woman-tier-evil.

For a while you had stuff like dwarves/gnomes being superior engineers (retconned but they invented firearms) and elves being the premiere magic users, but that all had to come to an end so humans could be the best race at everything. Give it a few years and humans will be better merchants than goblins, do biological warfare better than the undead, breath better than naga underwater, etc.

Attached: 1533983779450.gif (293x236, 254K)

elves are mutants and thus unnatural by default

>Horde being this delusional
Well, no one ever credited your faction for brainpower....

zugzug

Seething DH fags.

Do you think Thrall is anything but a green human? The Alliance love him because he keeps advocating for peace no matter what's done to him. Baine is the furry version. Sylvanas and Nathanos will both get killed in a raid tier because they won't take it up the ass from Alliance every five minutes.

Attached: 1549247610168.jpg (241x403, 36K)

UMM NO SWEETIE ELVES ARE LGBTQ CHAMPIONS AND THE ALLIANCE SHOULD GET TO PLAY ALL THE ELVES BECAUSE ELVES ARE NOBLE AND SMELL GOOD UNLIKE THE HORDE?

What are your race/class combo red flags, Yea Forums? For me, it's male troll DKs.

Shoes required to post. Fuck off.

Humans are not best at everything, though. They aren't even as strong as most other races, physiologically speaking.

is this what hordefags actually believe?

Elf women are for human husbands

Night Elf hunters are literally the retards of WoW
I enjoy killing them when they least expect it (not that it is any harder to kill them when they see you )

This. Fuck anyone who would sink to playing Horde. An hero all of you.

>Being willing to not wage war and find a peaceable solution to the faction squabbles means you are "taking it in the ass"

that's right

unironically

ps. kys

Where are your arguments lol

This thread is worst than wow forum.
WoW players are the most retarded. Of all the places, Yea Forums is the one the most into the faction meme.

>alliance kids are so gameplay retardant they canonically got their asses kicked by spear chuckers and Blizzard had to intervene and give them better gear for free
L O L

How can you possible hold this viewpoint when there was an entire sequence dedicated to showing you "Hey, humans are actually perfectly fine living with their undead counterparts"? Like it's not even subtle, it's even organized by someone WITH YOUR VIEWPOINT who gets so butthurt they were wrong that they just slaughter everyone involved.

For years, it used to be Blood Elf+anything (even ret) but the racial was OP for M+.
Draenei+any class
Worgen+any class
Goblin+any class
NE male+any class except druid

On the other side, Dwarfs are bro tier

This is correct. Your opinion does not change objective fact. The Horde is evil and should be treated as a hostile force just like the Burning Legion or the Scourge. The next expansion needs to be the Horde being formerly made an NPC only faction and the enemy faction of the expansion where all horde players have their accounts deleted without refund and we finally exterminate the Horde menace once and for all. Just imagine Jania standing nude and blood covered on the battlefield with Thrall's severed head in her hands and her foot grinding Sylvanas' windpipe while Orgrimar burns to the ground and the screams of dying orcs children fills the air.... Ah what a sight that will be....

lol no
Hordechads understand that it is a game and treat the """"Story"""" as simply a way to mock blizzard and the alliance.
Alliancunts on the other hand treat the said """"story"""" very seriously and throw constant tantrums about it because it the plot isn't alliance-centric enough ( in the mind of an alliance kid, HE is the hero).

>B+
Runescape
>B-
Vanilla
>C
BC
>C-
Wratch
>D
Legion, MoP
>D-
Cata
>F
WoD, BFA

it's like /pol/posting but nothing makes any sense
good thread lads

>me live to fight zug zug

The mind of the hordelet, everybody

this, but unronically, but also you should be able to keep playing the "evil" (TRUE) horde

Jaina is based. What the fuck are you on about? Oh, wait, you're a Horde, aren't you? Oh man, you really need to reexamine your life choices.... It's not too late to come to the Alliance, everything is better here. We have shoes man. SHOES

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

Attached: conan-arnie.jpg (669x426, 196K)

>Giving a shit about anything in MoP
Fuck off zoomer

Pretty much.

Something other than playing this shit game.

>Oh man this Mary Sue waifu is so based
Kill yourself waifunigger.

Human is the based race choice. What are you on about? Grow up and have sex.

>It doesn't count when it is in something I do not approve of

MoP could be the worst shit ever but it wouldn't undo Garrosh's retardation.

Nordrassil stopped providing immortality to the night elves when it was damaged. Teldrassil was supposed to take over that duty, but Nozdormu, whose blessing was needed to make the immortality thing happen, told Fandral to cut that shit out and focus on healing Nordrassil instead. Fandral, being a traitor, went lol nope and didn't pass along the dragon aspect's message. Thus, night elves moved over, didn't get the immortality they wanted, blamed the bronze dragons, and Fandral's scheme went undetected for several expansions.

Motherfucker your quote literally says they're mind controlled.
>But I'd stop mind controlling them if they just asked ;) (good luck asking when you're mind controlled lmao)

>He still hasn't taken the FF14 pill

It even has dragon girls

>Actually caring about world PvP
Wow seriously grow up

>based

>playing weeb shit

>hurr all nationalism is overzealous and/or ethnonationalism

Until that meme dies we will not see peace.

I will literally never give even half of a shit about the world of Final Fantasy the same way I do with WoW and Azeroth.
>b-but waifus
Good lord fucking kill yourself, you ERPfags are insufferable.

>Caring about Warcraft lore post-Burning Crusade

>Playing western weeb shit

AYE WHY DONT CHA COME OVER TO THE FORGE AND DIP YERSELF IN LAVA WHILE I BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YA FOR MAKIN AN ASS OF YERSELF BOY

TAKE THE TREE HUGGIN SHIT BACK TO DARNASSUS IF YOU WANT TO PRANCE AROUND AND DANCE WITH PRETTY LIGHTS AND WORMENS WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE A GUN

DO THE HORDE HAVE A GOD DAMN TRAIN RUNNIN UNDER THE ENTIRETY OF LOCH MODAN? I DON'T THINK SO. TAKE THAT SORRY ATTITUDE AND STICK IT UP THE TAILPIPE OF THE GOD DAMN MOTORCYCLE I BUILT

GOD DAMN DISGRACE

Attached: cover_medium.jpg (1400x1400, 412K)

While being a werewolf is pretty dope, I still prefer straight up human. They get the best starting zone, easiest leveling path, have the best selection of classes, are fantastic for any of their classes, especially casters due to the spirit buff. There is no other option for me. Human Warlock forever and ever.

Attached: u4e00hnjyj201.jpg (640x960, 82K)

>BEST WIZARDS IN THE SETTING
Khadgar, Jaina, Alodi, Aegwynn, Medivh

>BEST PALADINS IN THE SETTING
Uther, Gavinrad, Tirion, Turalyon, Anduin (according to Velen)

>BEST SNEAKS IN THE SETTING
Mathias Shaw, the Vancleefs, Jorach Ravenholdt, Lord Falconcrest

>BEST SAILORS IN THE SETTING
Insert any Proudmoore here

>BEST VILLAIN
Arthas

>Play FF14 as a melee class
>It's fun
>Get to the harder content
>Sweat my ass off avoiding mechanics and taking into account positioning so my DPS is optimal
>See the bard standing in place just shooting arrows and competing with me for the top DPS spot, occasionally moving to dodge some mechanic that reaches him

Attached: anger.jpg (669x740, 132K)

that train could be destroyed with one popped glass casing, manlet

Then they should have moved back to Nordrassil after that Fandral was killed.

Bard has like the second lowest personal dps in the game.

>>They get the best starting zone
Yeah, killing some coyotes is so thrilling.
>>easiest leveling path
Questing hardly matters once you're able to queue for dungeons.
>>have the best selection of classes
>Other races can be just as many if not more classes than them
>>are fantastic for any of their classes, especially casters due to the spirit buff
>Extremely incremental buff that won't matter by the time you're max level

non-ethnic nationalism is a meme

>hurr, this african did something on the same piece of dirt I stand on, therefore I can take part in the glory

When you have similar DNA, then you have at least one leg to stand on.

You're talking about "dragon" girls, and not female dragons, right?

>Being this buttblasted about how superior humans are in WoW to any other races
What happened? Did the pretty human in goldshire not want to rp cyber with you? Are you still salty that she told you to duck off and chose another human toon to get down with? What were you? A wrogen? A night elf? Should have played a human but I'm guessing your furriness wouldn't allow that.

sniveling cur

>Just imagine Jania standing nude and blood covered on the battlefield with Thrall's severed head in her hands and her foot grinding Sylvanas' windpipe while Orgrimar burns to the ground and the screams of dying orcs children fills the air....
STOP! My penis can only get so hard!

Yes that would have made more sense than staying on the tree stump they knew is corrupt to the core. Why that didn't happen, I dunno. Maybe Ragnaros being Nordrassil's new next door neighbour had something to do with it. Or the various pieces of corruption and destruction left behind by Archimonde's army. Or it could just be that Blizzard wanted to use Hyjal as a quest zone instead of a city.

Bitches love worgen and shapeshifting night elves, don't even try to pretend otherwise.

Both, but the latter aren't playable.

I played on an RP server through BC as a human and never had that kind of backstory. My character was never any sort of military secret agent or Defias fanboy. He was just a boy from Duskwood who's parents were murdered by the undead there. He was adopted by a mage from Westfall and raised along with the man's own son. He grew up to become a Warlock, having been touched by the abyss during that fateful night the Scourge came calling. His brother (my alt) became a Paladin.

Stop trying to shill for that shit panda abomination.

Well considering that Azeroth is the Alliance's home planet and the Orcs are illegal immigrants who just invaded and infested the world out of nowhere.... Yeah they need to go back.

Been playing on a classic server recently, WoW 2 is exactly what they need to do. Buld another giant world from scratch while making most zones and content relevant even at max level. There's so much great, yet dead content in current WoW its sickening

humans are illegal immigrants too

yeah they will do that... for mobile devices

Nope. We were given Azeroth through manifest destiny. It is the will of the light that we should rule the whole of Azeroth.

Why are Human roleplays so fucking cringe inducing

You WoW players fucking crack me up. Anyone would guess your faction is your damn religion or something.

It's a classic bugman theme. They have nothing to stand for in the real world, so they stand for something innocent that doesn't really matter.

Why are horde all vomit inducing?

Because you're a milkdrinker with a weak stomach.

More like I can't stand to see subhuman animals allowed to continue existing. Neck yourselves.

Go back to /pol/ or Yea Forums if you want to be racist, shit-for-brains.

But YOU ARE in /pol/ and Yea Forums.