Untitled

Attached: xn3u8bkfb2w21.jpg (1600x1625, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/comments/bkdlba/finally_an_argument_that_makes_sense/
youtube.com/watch?v=6KHz0qWQA9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those are definitely NOT the same groups of people. Armorfags are autistic as all hell when it comes to bikini armor.

This artist would be much more relevant if they just drew like that all the time

Niggers and feminazi bitches doesn't get my dick hard so fuck off.

4th Panel: Things no one says

I don't like women in my games period, even if they're hot bimbos

Its simple bro when my peepee activates my brain deactivates

The bottom is acceptable because it's not pretending that it wants to be historically accurate

Attached: 1387733361673.gif (500x281, 998K)

gottem

what you gay?

This.
No one ever tries justifying why bikini armor is in games.
Take your shitty comic back to r*ddit.

Here's to that.

>4th panel
>I'll just invent some strawman

>let me invent an argument nobody says to prove how correct I am
I see she took her ideas from the Yea Forums style of debating.

Literally nobody ever defended bikini armor for realism.

based

This. Death to bikinifags. Armor is awesome.

Attached: 637.png (315x263, 131K)

He got a period, so he is probably a female

Luckily faggots don't make up the majority.

The second panel never EVER fucking happens, this comic creator is just another woman or nig with a chip on their shoulder about white men

20 seconds in MS paint, no need to thank me.

Attached: fixed.jpg (1600x1625, 609K)

I AM SILLY

the comic is correct

strawman btfo how will it ever recover

literally nobody has said the thing in the 4th panel and even if someone had, it wouldn't be the same person who said the thing in the 2nd panel

Fuck you I'll thank you anyway.

Thank you for your service user.

I hate this dumb cunt

So we shouldn't have women in games period? wtf I like this comic now

webcomics are the lowest tier of humor

Sneed

h a v e s e x

this is the dumbest strawman I've seen in a while
armorfags are autistic enough to both know their shit and want historical accuracy in all things
bikiniarmorfags just want skimpy, fat-titted women

Attached: real fix.jpg (1600x1625, 662K)

this is how I feel when I'm playing a hentai game / vis novel.

but I've had some pretty freaky girlfriends and they're pretty down with everything so

Realest fix now

Attached: fixedest.png (1600x1625, 2.94M)

In large females didn't fight in any serious mêlées, so when females are adorned in armour and are in battles it's already pure fantasy.

I don't mind female warriors, but in a context where it's supposed to be serious historically it's just misinformed.

imagine being so worried someone might find a literal drawing more attractive than you that you make a web comic trying to brag about how insecure you are

Attached: 1526791992645.png (673x680, 598K)

>Playing games for sex appeal instead of to enjoy the art form.

Literally the lowest of IQs.

can they make a Shep sequel to 3 that retconns the third game at the same time?

either way, that story sounds interesting and unpredictable so please make a 4th game without the shallow dialogue options of the 3rd one pls

>actually makes sense

Memes are funny because they are true. That's why OP and the left can't meme. Because SJWs always lie.

Same person who drawn that comic probably hates this game, because it breaks his logic.

Attached: Kingdom Come.png (1200x627, 430K)

I'm a super armorfag. I don't mind historical inaccuracies if the armor's well designed. Did I mention I love armor.

ahem

No true armorfag would

why the fuck do they have to elaborate on the joke when they couldve just done that on the first place

I am more concerned that the bottom image is possible only with mods nowadays.

Attached: skyrim.jpg (1600x900, 291K)

No, I would.

Attached: My+brethren+_ee1ea8a740043900a63ee6d3b3456c77.jpg (623x414, 67K)

>let me strawman my argument so i look like i make sense, but i'm actually making a fucking idiot outta myself
Nobody in their right mind would justify bikini armour. It's just there to look good, not be realistic. There's literally zero sane people on earth that will justify it in any way other than "it's sexy". That's it.

Attached: 1532445413904.png (300x325, 84K)

WOAH! Slow down there fuckly. Its a comic not a manifesto.

Attached: 1556955916559.jpg (1600x1625, 574K)

A strawman for literally nobody.

Attached: 1556955916559.jpg (1600x1625, 593K)

Big difference, top assuming this is what they did: tried to present histrionically accurate setting but then added in historically inaccurate characteristics.
Bottom is a game? It can't tell, anyways, obviously it isn't trying to say anything it's just a chick with big tits and ass, assuming they didn't present anything to do with accurate history and just wanted something silly, that's why theres nothing wrong with it because it isn't trying to be realistic.
Is it really that hard for people to comprehend that if you make a statement saying that you're gonna for for historically accurate setting and then not do that there gonna call you out on it?

Attached: 1556412806918.png (211x138, 5K)

new comic - same old bullshit?

damn, this guy is based and redpilled

>this is the artist
god i wish i could see her wearing bikini armor

Attached: 800px-Katarzyna_Babis_2017[1].jpg (800x800, 57K)

First panel can't work in historical fiction logic.
Third panel can work in high fantasy hentai magic logic.
Nobody defends bikini armors.
Left can't meme.

Attached: 74327059_p0.jpg (1280x1207, 113K)

Easy there Mark Twain, you're not getting paid by the fucking word here.

Attached: fixed.jpg (1600x1625, 567K)

How dare you

This I agree.

Bikini armour isn't practical but it evokes a certain tone which is great.

This. If anything it should be some fag trying to argue that both women and minorities in historical setting IS infact historically accurate then also trying to argue men barely wearing anything in a fight is just as realistic.

One is sexy and appeals to people who matter, and the other is niggershit for whom everyone responsible must be burned alive

Attached: 1552770063329.jpg (1107x1200, 146K)

>post shit like that on Yea Forums
>"i just want to see nice bodies"
>"i like women in full armor too"
>"both are good for what they want to achieve"
meanwhile on plebbit
reddit.com/r/Gamingcirclejerk/comments/bkdlba/finally_an_argument_that_makes_sense/

Lord Adorable speaks only truth.

Chicks in platemail are hot.

Absolutely fucking this. I still get fucking pissed when both male and female characters wear armor with open belly.

Top: realistic setting, probably a game that claims to be historically accurate. Shoehorning women in it is dumb, unless it's a rare sight like Jeanne D'arc
Bottom: full-on fantasy setting where "whatever goes", female fighters are not uncommon, and chainmail bikinis are allowed simply because no one gives a fuck

I don't see a problem here

Attached: 1555793511036.png (451x619, 428K)

in* the first place, Pablo

Here's the real fix.

Attached: tired doomer.jpg (1600x1625, 1.01M)

Attached: based.jpg (1600x1625, 568K)

>you need an argument to prove why you like one game and not the other
Biggest con they pulled. Don't need no arguments, I'm a paying customer and I'm not paying until I see dem titties. Now gimme titties

This is assuming the first game is claiming to be historically accurate, then making historical revisions for the sake of inclusion. That can be annoying.

The second game is likely a fantasy setting rather than anything aiming to be genuinely historic, so the two points don't really match up.

Nobody complains when a guy is wearing barely anything at all.

Attached: ec8aa410720e6432f3eabb19cde7aaf3.png (750x1334, 898K)

There have historically been more instances of boob armor than women in armor.

Attached: 1555904662321.png (979x882, 349K)

Attached: dothios.jpg (1600x1625, 594K)

But people aren't mad about inaccurate historical settings but accurate like ones like with BFV.
Fucking retard artist.

danke s-señor

Attached: 1548124870677.jpg (719x699, 60K)

I really, really like looking at women.
I fucking hate talking to, being around or otherwise interacting with women.
How could I reconcile these two truths without video games? Obviously, I couldn't.

Go back.

The only instance I know of women in a military was this japanese samurai unit who got absolutely slaughtered to the last woman. No survivors.

Do not send women to wars.

maybe not bikini armor but boobplate can be realistic
youtube.com/watch?v=6KHz0qWQA9I

Attached: ksl.jpg (1600x1625, 1.1M)

You're gonna make it
unless you also double up on past tense, like "did had"

absolutely baste

Attached: 1555442745749.jpg (1440x1738, 156K)

bikini armour doesn't pretend to be historically accurate, it's a long running fantasy trope which has been around for years

Attached: 1467806283439.jpg (1100x2120, 578K)

>Memes are funny because they are true
Ah, yes. "TWINKIE HOUSE!" had such a deep, lasting political message, truly eye opening. And let us not forget "GIRUGAMESH!" A subtle statement on the pointlessness of economic liberalism that rings true even a decade later. And who could forget the bachelor frog, an early warning of the decadence that will surely be the end of Western Civilization as we know it unless we combat the eternal Jew? Truly, it takes gentlemen like ourselves (high IQ with a wicked sense of humor) to appreciate the complexity of memescapes across the 'Net.

>larping as historically accurate vs blatant disregard for history
there's a huge difference. It's like being mad that valkyria chronicles and CoD have female soldiers in them.

I think Yea Forums has made me successfully despise anyone who makes webcomics which is a shame because I used to quite like them.

Attached: 1538299056269.png (402x759, 417K)

>one game is a supposed to be a historically accurate period piece
>one is an extreme caricature of a variety of cultures made out of love
It's not tough to differentiate the two. If the tittie tassle bitch was in the top game it would be obnoxious, while the top two would be bland as fuck in a fighting game.

this

If you have woman fighting men, in melee combat particularly, then you've already thrown out all realism anyway so you might as well put them in bikinis.

Well the important thing is that you've found a way to feel superior to both.

honestly whats wrong with the top panel? i just want it to be accurate.

Best taste.

Yeah, the person in the 2nd and 4th panel aren't the same fucking type of person.

Yes.

Attached: 1555890050627.jpg (1448x2048, 357K)

most people are superior to people who engage in internet outrage culture

>niggers and bull dykes
>art

Haha

Attached: 2012-12-10-Dating-Simian.jpg (900x319, 93K)

Attached: itried.png (1600x1625, 2.23M)

Just stick her in some terribly uncomfortable shiny, chafing "armor" with ridiculously high heels, pure payback

>strawman webcomic

Too bad you're engaging in it right now

cope seethelord
stay mad at literally everything.

Attached: 1555531416696.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

And you've found a way to feel superior to all three. Congratulations, you XKCD loving ingrate.

LOOOOOAAADINGU LOADINGU

They don't even try to make excuses, thought.
They just shove it into everyone's face with marketing and then tell you to fuck off and don't buy the game if you don't like it.
Also
>hurr durr why does sex sell??

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1625, 569K)

>you can be x or y
>what if I don't want to be x or y
>wow don't be a fag do you think you're better than everyone or something?

Are you Chinese or just stupid?

Attached: doubleback.jpg (1600x1625, 1.18M)

>so you're okay with dragons in a fantasy setting but you think negros in medieval setting is wrong
Classic strawman

Art doesn't have to be pleasent.

he read an xkcd comic and it made him retarded

This is me.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1625, 574K)