Not only do Banjofags make the Japanese and the president of Japan hate Banjo and Kazooie but these Banjofags are...

Not only do Banjofags make the Japanese and the president of Japan hate Banjo and Kazooie but these Banjofags are zoomers who feel nostalgia for the DS and have never played a Banjo Kazooie game in their lifes with a N64

Pathetic.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-02-16-04-14~2.png (1080x924, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4channel.org/v/thread/460704241)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>you can't be a fan unless you played it on the original system
what is wrong with the 360 version vs n64?

Disgusting, Banjofags are the worst thing in existance. I really really feel bad for the japanese for being shitted on by these niggers.

Attached: 1556136817653.png (434x524, 244K)

Attached: stevediscord7.png (1287x636, 202K)

Attached: stevediscord4.png (1292x633, 287K)

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

Attached: stevediscord9.png (1279x644, 130K)

Attached: stevediscord5.png (1293x634, 174K)

Attached: stevediscord8.png (1301x639, 132K)

>cult of steve
>all those phoneposting zoomers
not surprised, I yiked nonetheless

I didn't think it was possible to be this obsessed with discrediting a old disused franchise just because of a kids party game.

Attached: 34466585856.jpg (719x513, 43K)

It's bc Youtubers like videogamedunkey show their love for the game. So these kids just copy that, so they won't feel left out.

Unironically off yourself if you have to bring this shit here, now you’re fucked

Pic related

Attached: 0AFC02BC-2676-4713-BDFA-7EA69955C436.jpg (1456x2048, 607K)

Ayyy lmao!

Attached: 783D9203-1A98-4584-A6B6-4B6A5F36B6C2.jpg (1004x1024, 170K)

Haven't said much since July, but saw a thread that caught my eye just now (boards.4channel.org/v/thread/460704241) and want to re-affirm that people are paid to make fake leaks, especially for Smash. Toby, who calls pizza "Za" and smells horrible, is one of these paid leakers. He is still in my office, and he still posts here and on Gamefaqs regularly. He still doesn't know who I am, as he hasn't approached me, but it's probably because he steals everyone's fucking food and nobody likes him, so I could be anyone.

Smash Fighters 2 and 3 will indeed be revealed early June. Interestingly, Nintendo and Microsoft are going to partner on a joint game and work together on many games going forward, presumably because Sony is a giant threat to both companies.

The characters announced are Master Chief and Banjo Kazooie. Master Chief activates the Halo for his final smash, and some spirits I saw were for the flood, arbiter, a gause warthog, and a ghost. His level appears to be Last Resort (has a windmill structure? Not familiar, but know the name).

Banjo Kazooie's level is predictably Spiral Mountain. He has his nuts and bolts look, slightly altered but essentially the same. Grunty is a stage boss and rhymes at you while you play, dependant on characters used. There are dancing carrots and onions in the background with googly-eyes. Some spirits include Captain Blubber, Canary Mary, and Mingy Jongo. I wasn't able to see any more details other than those 3, I saw no screenshots of these unlike Halo's. Banjo has 3 final smashes, all of which are randomized.

Cut characters from the game that won't make it in (but were absolutely developed and scrapped) include Rayman, Black Shadow, Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, and Alucard. I was previously unaware of Alucard and Dixie Kong as of the last time I posted back in July.

I'll stick around for another 20 minutes if you have questions, I'm on my lunch break.

Attached: D40667C4-BFC1-459E-978F-AC9F86B8BCE6.jpg (292x259, 26K)

>fighters that I don't like have been excluded
ftfy

>zoomers can't like boomer games
im 18 and i love b&k

[x]fags vs. [x]chads/[x]bros shitpost wars were a mistake

Soul (64) vs Souless (xtry)

I wish you fags would post with a trip or something so I could filter you.
Fuck smash, and fuck all your autistic demands.

>"Hahaha! I'm gonna make another Smashfag thread beccause it's so funny!"
WE GET IT YOU FUCKING DISCORD FAGS! HAHAHA HA HA! IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY! OH WAIT YOU'RE GONNA SPAM YET ANOTHER FUCKING STEVE THREAD NEXT TO DO MORE AUTISTIC SCREECHING TOO HUH?! MUH BLOCKS! MUH POPULARITY! MUH EDRICK! MUH FUCKING STEVEBONER!

WOOOOOOOAAAAAH BROOOO IMAGINE IF A HILL BILLY RED NECK PEDO STEVE AND HIS NIGGER DISCORD SLAVE OR SOME FUCKING BLOCK HEADED LOOKING NIGGER WAS IN SMASH HAHAHAHAHA!

WOW GOLLY GEE FUCKING WILLIKERS MICROSOFT AND NINTENDO ARE BUDDIES NOW! EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW 1ST PARTY CHARACTERS BEING ON OTHER CONSOLES ACTUALLY WORKS YOU DUMB FUCK.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE STEVE DISCORD TRANNY SMASHFAGS SHITTING UP THIS GOD DAMN BOARD. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I HOPE THE NEXT DIRECT HAPPENS AND IT'S NONE OF THESE FUCKING FAGGOT CHOICES AND THEY GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. YOU ROSTERFAGS HAVE MADE SMASH A FUCKING NIGHTMARE TO EVEN TALK ABOUT SMASH NOR ANY GAMES WITHOUT SOME ROACH COMING IN SHITTING UP THE THREADS.