youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hqRJmIaBM
youtube.com/watch?v=aV5JnMnu7BE
youtube.com/watch?v=LVLhxmNJsN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the good ones dont have to beg

dsp does

I guess Ninja is good

this

DSP is just salty because he's not interesting, funny, good at games, or even consistent at streaming every day around the same time so he HAS to beg to make money off twitch

If your an unlikable faggot like DSP is sure.

He says the exact opposite nowadays because he had to change the narrative

Attached: D30kudFWkAAqeKF.jpg (909x223, 28K)

No shit he is top tier in his own fucking cancerous game

Yes, a beggar knows one when he sees one

Having sounds ding off and huge pops up blocking the screen with the name of the latest paypig is basically an advert way of begging. C'mon goy, don't you want the whole stream to see your name for 5 seconds?

He'll find a way to be e-begging beyond the grave. Bugged death mechanics dood! Nothin I could do!

Attached: 1533332509900.png (475x476, 291K)

basedddd

>good streamers = good at games
sorry i'm not autistic

Is there any even moderately big streamer that doesn't do that shit?

You all laugh now but President Phillip Burnell is gonna make trolling a capital offense.

Attached: destiny.png (500x704, 275K)

NL.

>detractors are put to death

DSP is a fucking soundboard. Watch his streams and he uses the same 10 or so catchphrases over and over

KAHMAHHHHHN I WAS BLAHHHHKING

What's your excuse bros?

Attached: 98101d1.png (1080x1548, 947K)

I refuse to marry cheating horses with enormous heads

youtube.com/watch?v=zs1IKZv8YyY

>DSP is Married
>DSP owns two homes
>DSP lives in a gated community
>DSP is a celebrity
>DSP makes a 6 figure salary
>DSP has fucked multiple woman
>DSP is a pro-level street fighter player
>DSP has played more games to completion than almost anyone on the planet
>DSP stays DSPositve and is still going strong despite years of gay ops against him

My excuse is I'm not half the man DSP is.

>DSP says he's never seen a horse before
>ask "are you sure you've never seen a horse Phil?"
>instantly permanently banned
>wasn't even talking about his wife

Attached: my empire of dirt.jpg (742x689, 268K)

>DSPositive
My sides

Attached: 1487002814620.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

>horsewhisper200 donated 25 bits
>hey phil you ever eat crackers?
>"ok weve got a 25 bit cheer here from hor- ah ok another idiot here, im not even gonna acknowledge it."

imagine this for 4 hours and thats every dsp stream

Attached: 1555205299792.jpg (604x534, 47K)

Eww ugly baby disgustang

>DSP outlived Etika
>Etika is in a mental ward because he punched a cop, among other things

How is DSP still able to survive on streaming?

youtube.com/watch?v=B0R46shMtms

Attached: D5Xy-26UEAEE9xz.jpg (943x750, 103K)

Does this game have a training section that teaches you crouch jump? The original does, but the game itself assumes you know already.

why did he lose his mind?

He watched Get Out too many times and thought whitey was trying to steal his body.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hqRJmIaBM

Attached: goutopedia.png (506x343, 69K)

Yes

Yeah he's right. YouTube monetization is also just welfare for people who are good at screaming at children

Best part was when people were doing fake tips. When somebody gave him like a 2000 dollar tip. That was the first time I saw him with a genuine happy look on his face. He paused his stream, everything. Got his phone out to verify. Turns out it was fake.

>Said he hears "voices" (schizophrenia)
>Seems like he suffers from Hypomania as well
>Is involved with a real life, anti-Semitic cult and it seems he was using YouTube as a way to gather money for said cult

youtube.com/watch?v=aV5JnMnu7BE
Link related btw. His last stream where he was eating eggs raw from their shells and started acting like Donkey Kong.

social media

the woman looks hideous and was probably scared of being alone. she still deserves better than DSP

welp

This man makes me laugh every single day. I can't hate him.
youtube.com/watch?v=LVLhxmNJsN4

Attached: muh legacy.png (996x1080, 1.66M)

DSP is the best at finding ways to expose shit game design, he single-handedly exposed Dark Souls for the trash that it is.

Attached: DSP Dark Souls.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

DSP is ALWAYS right

>wanted to start watching Simpleflips because he actually seems competent at the games he plays.
>every fucking five seconds there's an obnoxious array of sounds and text to speech audio, with words covering the entire middle portion of the screen because someone donated or subscribed
Literally fucking unwatchable. Why do viewers put up with this shit?

the biggest ones make a fuckload off of sponsorships and they don't literally beg like DSP does

I don’t think Kripp does that. I haven’t watched his stream in over a year but when I did watch him he didn’t have any of that annoying shit.

>sits at home all day acting like a manchild
>Can't take responsibility for his own internal limitations and general ignorance, and instead directs the blame to external sources out of pure arrogance
>has to beg and plead for entire weeks every year just so he can break even in paying his taxes because he doesn't know how to manage his own finances like a real adult
Yeah, what a guy.

how is he so fucking bad that this shit happens to him on a regular basis

Button mashing. He's always button mashing. MK11 asked him to block, and he did R2 in combination with a dozen directional inputs. God knows why.

Can he be stopped guys?

Schizophrenia occurring within males in their mid to late 20s is not all that uncommon.
Judging from the one video I watched of him where he locked himself in his a apartment from the cops, and his twitter feed, he seems like he could have early symptoms, with his paranoid delusions, and manic episodes.

Look up parasocial relationships user.
These people think the steamers are their friend.
Even when streamers openly talk down to their fanbase, people just think they're talking about other fans.

no

Attached: dspdab.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

>bald spot forming

lol phil is literally gonna look like the face morph

>Twitch
Sorry, based streamers go to superior Youtube

Attached: low iq nigger.png (1257x706, 955K)

how do you fake it? i thought paypal/bit dont do refunds bounce anymore?

Is this Africa? Fucking chimps.

I guess any entertainer "begs" people to see them as well. The only difference is that Twitch skims a % of their revenue instead of a promoter skimming a % of a performer's revenue.

>paypal/bit dont do refunds bounce anymore?
Not possible, that can never be legal.
At least in first world countries.

I thought he was losing his house?

>all that shit on the screen
unwatchable

No, Twitch is the next evolution in marketing (influencers). At first it had passion where people just fucked around and showed off in-game. But now It's done by the book. Twitch streamers are on the same level as Instagram influencers now.

Attached: own3d_tv_logo.jpg (512x512, 26K)

you better buy a towel, KEK

does jerma count?

>that faggot who gave phil $2000 on last night's days gone stream
Uh bros.....

Twitch always seemed pretty shady to me. Small channels that don't make any real income are comfy, but as they grow the streamer-viewer interaction gets fucked up. Channels with stable income blow large chunks of money on random shit like expensive alcohol and shit that has nothing to do with the quality of the stream and act like they're barely getting by to keep the income rolling. People who live solely on their patreon donations have similar problems.

Why doesn't twitch just make an 18+ plus section, they'd make so much more money

It's actually quite amazing how good of a provocateur DSP is.
Pic related being the latest good example.
He constantly keeps these retards seething, because there's a big indestructible glass wall separating him from all the mob. And that wall is his twitch partnership, deep cover trolls fucking with other deep cover trolls, and general spergery he's sorrounded with on a daily basis. If you ever wondered why he has such air of invincibility, look no further than these people. Constantly falling into the same old tricks of the guy they deem too stupid to live.

Attached: 6WlRCkO.png (592x286, 28K)

it was phil himself to prop up the stream

the fuck is that nail polish job