youtube.com/watch?v=7myQLMSw5B8
reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/abw4fp/frames_per_second_on_the_xbox_one_x/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Xbox

x

Xbox

Satania

Attached: 1556174007661.jpg (946x1500, 161K)

Literally who?

>343i (Halo)
>The Coalition (Gears 5 and 6 to finish the NuTrilogy, Gears Tactics, after that new IP)
>Playground Studio 1 (Forza Horizon)
>Playground Studio 2 (Fable ARPG)
>Compulsion Games (small scale story-driven adventures)
>Relic Entertainment (Age of Empires 4)
>Undead Labs (zombie survival)
>Mojang (Minecraft, who cares)
>The Initiative (Quadruple A "AAAA" third person action games [so far hired a bunch of devs from Rockstar, Sony Santa Monica, Crystal Dynamics and Insomniac)
>Ninja Theory (divided into 3 teams, all working on games on scale of Enslaved) [3 teams]
>RARE (started working on a new IP and will let other studios work on their older IPs like with Battletoads atm) [2 teams]
>Turn10 (revolutionizing sim racers with Forza Motorsport 8)
>Obsidian Entertainment (new project directed by Sawyer already in development, best version of Outer Worlds in native 4k and 60FPS and possible sequels are exclusive) [2 teams]
>MSGP funding more 2nd and 3rd party games like Sunset Overdrive, Cuphead, Killer Instinct or Ori
>new Xbox Division in Asia
>inXile Entertainment (CRPGs) [2 teams]
>close to buying IO Interactive (Hitman), Deck13 (The Surge 2) and Bluepoint (Shadow of the Colossus)
>the best versions of multiplats
>native 4k 60fps
>backwards compatibility
>GamePass ($1 a month to play almost 200 games)
>they're not censoring games unlike Snoy
>using the W10 store means you're in the Xbox ecosystem

Sony is LITERALLY on life support next-gen

Attached: xbrop.png (488x663, 103K)

100 million

Attached: 1556596287324.png (1280x1201, 207K)

Xbox

NeXbox

ACTIVATE THE VIDEO GAMES!!!

No, this is Patrick

Attached: 2eqdn0.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Oh god not this thread again.

90% of 9th gen games will be multiplat

Whoever gets first marketshare wins

I'm gonna say it

CHICKEN

HOME

>Filename not Xbox
One job

How big will the Xbox mini be?

All I want is the ability to edit files so I can finally drop FIFA and get PES.

XBOX ONE GIVE ME A FUCKING JOB THAT ISN’T BURGER KING

Real schizo hours up in here

I FUCKING FORGOT THE PIC GOD DAMMIT

Attached: AA7080DB-3F30-4B6D-AB6E-0550A28B2B42.jpg (512x288, 13K)

I know this is bait but
>the best version of multiplats
will always be on PC nigger

More like kids shitposting time

satania shits

>XBOX ON
>Initiating your Xbox One experience.
>XBOX ACTIVATE THE VIDEO GAMES
>PUBG Deluxe Edition activated. Might I add sir you look quite handsome today.
>Thank you Xbox. NOW. LETS. FUCKING. GET. THAT. CHICKEN. DINNER!!!

Attached: Capture.jpg (541x163, 11K)

I'm just happy to have the ninja Gaiden trilogy on the bone now. Anaconda too in just over a year

kill

>343i (Cringo)
>The Cringeition (Cringes 5 and 6 to finish the NuCringilogy, Cringe Tactics, after that new CringeP)
>Cringeground Cringio 1 (Cringza Cringizon)
>Cringeground Cringio 2 (Cringele CRINGEPG)
>Cringepulsion Games (small scale cringe-driven cringeventures)
>Cringic Cringertainment (Cringe of Cringepires 4)
>Cringedead Labs (cringie survival)
>Cringejang (Cringecraft, who cringes)
>The Cringeitiative (Cringeuple A "AAAA" third person cringe games [so far hired a bunch of devs from Cringestar, Cringy Santa Monica, Cringeal Dynamics and Cringeomniac)
>Crinja Theory (cringevided into 3 cringes, all cringing on games on scale of Cringeslaved) [3 cringes]
>CRINGE (started cringing on a new CRINGEP and will let other cringios work on their older CRINGEPs like with Cringletoads atm) [2 cringes]
>Cringe10 (Cringolutionizing sim cringers with Cringeza Cringeorsport 8)
>Cringeidian Cringertainment (new cringeject cringerected by Cringeyer already in cringelopment, best version of Cringer Worlds in native cringek and 60CRINGEPS and possible cringeuels are cringeclusive) [2 cringes]
>MSGP cringing more 2nd and 3rd cringy games like Cringeset Overdrive, Cringehead, Cringer Instinct or Cringi
>new Cringebox Division in Cringeia
>cringeXile Cringertainment (CRINGEPGs) [2 cringes]
>close to cringeing CRINGEO Interactive (Cringeman), Cringe13 (The Cringe 2) and Cringepoint (Shadow of the Cringelossus)
>the best versions of cringiplats
>native 4cringe 60cringeps
>cringewards cringepatibility
>CringePass ($1 a month to play cringemost cringe games)
>they're not censoring games unlike Cringenoy
>cringing the CRINGE10 store means you're in the Cringebox cringeosystem

based cringe user

CRUSH

Attached: 1525764315087.png (572x721, 579K)

>no arguments so he just repeats the same word like a 2nd grader

Xbox

yeah, the Xbox

yeah

Considering this is just a twitter screencap thread, what the fuck happened to twitter on desktop?

It looks like mobile now stuck in the middle, and if I open it from anything that isn't a new tab it fails to load. I see no way to turn it back

What kind of a retard would buy an xbox when he can just get a pc?

"XBOX ON!"
>nothing
>clear throat
"XBOX ON!"
>nothing
>sit up straight
"XBOX ON!"
>nothing
>smile
"XBOX ON!"
>nothing
>furrow lips and scowl
>deeper voice
"XBOX ON!"
>nothing
>pleasant smile
>polite tone
"XBOX ON!"
>nothing
"Fuck it!!"
>press Xbox button on controller
>console turns on
>smile triumphantly as I think "Now this is the Xbox One experience"
>controller flashes red like a rave
>double a batteries dead

Attached: 1448651825170[1].png (736x864, 43K)

Please let the new console just be called "Xbox" and have done with it

Xbox

I like moster trucks and fire trucks

walter

You wanna know how I know you're false flagging and have never played an xbone

XBox NeXt
X
boX
XBox XX
XB
XBox

This marketing plan is genius. Literally thousands of people have been typing Xbox on every social media platform for 15 hours now. Sony**gers and nincels on suicide watch

>Xbox
>Xbox 360
>Xbox one
>Xbox
no

Why would they say something so controversial yet so brave

Paperweight?

Imagine being a salty nincel and having to cope after seeing so much win. Lmao how will nincels ever recover

Holy shit the amounts of cope from seething nincels is incredible what went wrong?

Literally just call it Xbox Infinite. Or Xbox 2.

Thank you anonymous, very cool!

>Implying it is not seething snoys because of censorships

>using the W10 store means you're in the Xbox ecosystem
store.steampowered.com/app/976730/Halo_The_Master_Chief_Collection/

>falseflagging this hard
embarrassing 2bh

Xbox and Switch next gen, baby!

If they dont show Halo Infinite or reveal a new XBOX they're fucking done.

>skipping between stores to play video games
Yikes

That's literally what they're doing at E3 this year though.

They're not doing shit nigger, they're too busy fighting about Diversity bullshit and sucking off their own cock

Not really lol

were talking about Xbox not Playstation user

Umad

Xbox

Attached: xbox.jpg (612x251, 23K)

Somebody post that Snoy parade webm again.
Keep coping, Snoytranny. The only ones sucking cock and crying about diversity is your Californian faggot soi-latte drinking dev team.

Based.

This is Microsoft, you know the ones actually showing up at E3, unlike a company that's pushing that diversity shit hard.

Imagine being this triggered in your safe zone for tweens.

>scroll down some of the replies
>Wendys, Splatoon, Windows, Apex Legends, fucking DiGorno Pizza all jump in
Ok, now THIS is epic

Nintendo?
Rockstar?
Blizzard?

No, Sony

Xbox

Attached: Xbox.png (575x251, 63K)

Based

>the number counters for likes/retweets/comments isn't changed to _._x instead of k

>Under 60fps
Yikes
Only impatient man babies downloaded Epic for Metro Exodus or borderlands, fortnite I understand (it's hip which means you'll have no friends if you don't) 6/10 FPS games no way. David Cage games, I mean I would've bought Heavy Rain to scream "SHAUN!!!" in 4K but if you really waited this long to play heavy rain or the other ones you could've played better shit

Xbox

Xbox

Attached: xbox.png (591x237, 16K)

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Xbox

They're naming the new Xbox "Xbox" and will say it's because they're taking it back to the original Xbox days with the new Xbox having many exclusives like the original did.

*rattling noises*

Is it time to bring back the SOUL?

Attached: 2019-05-04_05-12-33.jpg (1308x1263, 714K)

>Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot

Attached: Revolver Ocelot.png (752x933, 401K)

>Halo 2 niggas
I like halo 2 and all but it's the weakest of the Trilogy and only 2004 nostalgia niggas act like it's the best halo, it was a rushed game and it shows, E3 2003 halo 2 would've been poppin tho

Revolver Ocelot

>That post
You have to be 18 to post here kid, go back and finish your 3rd grade grammar homework

This is predatory faux-postmodern advertising, don't fall for it

>Halo 2
>no Halo CE
What are you doing, user?

This

Why is Phil so hellbent on getting rid of exclusives? A console with no exclusives brings no incentive, no identity, no competition, and no optimization. What's the point of owning a multiplat-only machine when other machines on the market have an equal number of games + the exclusives? I'm purposely hindering myself owning an Xbox if it doesn't have games that everyone else has.

Attached: 94d[1].png (815x608, 307K)

Xbocelot

MUH PC AND XBOX ECOSYSTEM

Repeating integers

>who cares
You said it best

If it doesn't affect Xbox sales, why not.

Attached: file.png (1242x1193, 590K)

More players with the cross play future, consoles are over PC for hardware, Nintendo may wallow in their own shit and make handhelds til the end of time. Stadia memes aside if it can work as good as GeforceNow does at 1080p with like 20mbs down retards will eat it up. Xbox is just becoming a brainlet PC. Bet next one has a discord App to talk with your PC bros. Steam getting weeb games cause Sony is too woke, so the PS5 will have to carry itself on brand loyalty and its exclusives all 3 per year. If theres a 2 xboxes 1 cheaper and close to the PS5 and 1 more expensive and more power than the PS5 Sonys done.

REDDITFAGS BTFO CATFAGS BTFO THIS IS A DOG BOARD KEEP MOVING *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop* *schlop*

Attached: 1556525726476.png (588x391, 448K)

I really hope Xbox is competitive next console generation. MS needs to fuck off with this multi media all-in-one strategy and just make fucking games.

youtube.com/watch?v=APqukcFrD18

WHY am I so BALD?

XBOX HIRE

Attached: 1546718608661.jpg (1000x750, 188K)

>KI
Best fighting game this gen
>FH4
Best arcade racer in past two gens
>Halo 5
Best multiplayer shooter of the gen
>Ori
Top 5 metroid-vania outside actual Metroids and Castlevanias
>Cuphead
Best run and gun of the gen, and best art style in a long time

Also made the first Red Dead Redemption 4k.

Attached: 1546286549851.jpg (680x450, 30K)

Xbox 4K

> Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot

Halo 5 is cool and all but it ain't no Insurgency, KI isn't the best fighting game but it is pretty good.

Neat

vocaroo.com/i/s0OOifTBcpoS

Attached: Xbox let's game.png (583x573, 96K)

Xpc for poorfagsx

Insurgency isn't on console so I wouldn't know.

But KI is better than SF V, soul Calibur 6, db fighterz, mkx and 11, and the Dead or alive games. Only one that comes close is Tekken 7, but KI's soundtrack is levels above anything in the genre this gen.

based

>Halo 5
Isn't that the one where you play as a nigger, and Master Chief gets his ass kicked by the nigger?

Campaign is ass that's why I didn't make mention of it. Only talking online multiplayer

KI's good, but its no Tekken 7
Halo 5 is good, but its no Battlefield 4

DINEEEEEEEER

Id say you brought up the only two challengers to those games. It comes down to a matter of opinion after that.

as I said before, KI's soundtrack edges it over Tekken 7 for me.

KI has an amazing soundtrack, but Tekken 7's is also fucking rad

yikes, tyke

Attached: gaystation.jpg (640x480, 69K)

No doubt

Should i play wolfenstein II or wargroove on gamepass?

yes

>>Revolver Ocelot
>Revolver Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot

Attached: Revolver Ocelot.png (800x1024, 383K)

Lmao Tekken 7's soundtrack is garbage, not just compared to the rest of the series but in it's singularity it's dogshit.

Heat Haze Shadow completely invalidates your shitty opinion

unironically based and redpilled

XBOX IN SHAMBLES

Go home

>redpill
Cringeworthy

>Senator Armstrong
>Reblogger ocelot

Attached: 1555668841920.jpg (251x375, 30K)

>ki best fighter
uh every other fighter released this gen is better. thats why ki is dead and in the bargain bin

X X
X X
X
X X
X X
this wont work

KI is dead because it was trapped on the worst console for 3 years while Sony paid for SFV's development and made PS4 the de facto fighting game system.

Xbox.

Attached: 9358e45.jpg (931x807, 73K)

We gonna get an Wasteland 3 trailer at the XBOX Conference?

a*

The cruel irony is that Xbone has been shown to have less input lag than PS4 for any fighting games that actually ended up having multiplatform releases. Xbone could have been the dominant fighting game system for the second generation in a row if they hadn't botched the launch as hard as they did.

this.

KI and Pokken both got utterly fucked by not being on PS4 and the latter also being marketed as a casual arena fighter even though it wasn't

it's a shame, both were easily the best fighters of this gen

What's this thread about?

Attached: 1501460066603.gif (600x800, 122K)

Xbox

xbox doing what?

MCDONALD'S!

Xbox

eggsboggs xDddd

Chillin

>bad ports
>have to fix issues by yourself by editing files and/or installing patches pretty often
>cheaters
>price of a pc
Yeah, sure

Xbox?

Has no games

ARE YOU LISTENING XBOX?
LISTEN TO ME
vocaroo.com/i/s00ZjHzRPJ2K

Markiplier?

nice stutters

Attached: 2019-05-04_08-23-32.png (493x488, 397K)

Holy shit how can Sony ever recover?

Attached: ferjiogjer.png (380x132, 16K)

here you go

Attached: JosephKony_alt1-a163dbc97362ceeea4abe92610179d8e76dd52f4-s800-c85.jpg (800x601, 136K)

>Ignorance is bliss
Bad ports exist sure, don't buy them fuck ubisoft
At least we have the right to modify the 1s and 0s we paid for
Cheaters are a boogeyman mostly, any game worth cheating in has anti chest built in and its the fault of the dev not the platform. Not that console doesn't have cheaters it does.
You can build a PC that beats the 1X for like 450-550$ bucks depending on how cheap of a case you want

You’re delusional

In what regard

I agree with everything else, but this
>You can build a PC that beats the 1X for like 450-550$ bucks
Is just patently untrue unless you already have things like hard drives or a PSU on hand. Some people do, most don't. You can expect to pay $700 bare minimum these days for a competent rig from the ground up. Anything less, and you're likely not beating the One X in performance. I dare you to prove me wrong.

That's what the Xbone should've been called.

pcpartpicker.com/list/k4K4cY Pick out a case of your choosing, if you need to save more money get a cheaper motherboard, ram kit, still have room in a budget for the HDD

ONE MIRRION

Well, the R5 1600 and RX 580 have come down in price quite a bit since I last looked, so you got me there. Still, those are about equivalent to the 1X's specs, not much better.

A decent case, a hard drive so you can install more than 3 games, and an OS from the grey market is still another $120 or so tacked on. You're getting a good 1080p machine out of that for $570, sure. But we're talking about beating the 1X here, not matching it.

based

Sorry cuckolds, if you’re seething over this post, then that’s a big fat “cope” from me.

I'm not gonna lie and say it's a significant amount better I'd say if it was 1:1 you'd see probably about a 20% higher average framerate because the 580 is 10% faster than the 480 then when you account for how much better that CPU is than the xbox's I'd say you'd make up the additional 10%. I would definitely say spend a bit more and get a 1660 ti though you're not wrong about spending 700-800$ that's around the ideal point before you start getting overpiced high end

GAMERS...

Honestly thought Ori was really lame and Cuphead is only the best run and gun because there's no competition. It's fine but nothing special compared to actually great games in the genre.

Incorrect

RISE UP!

>American made system

HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHA! NO!

TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV MOVIE TV TV TV SPORTS SPORTS TV SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS TV TV TV TV TV MOVIE MOVIE TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV TV XBOX GO HOME!

>Buy a $279 i3 desktop from best buy
>buy a $130 1050 Ti (cryptoniggers will screw with this)
>connect to your tv via hdmi or buy a $99 monitor
>$508+ Tax (unless you buy the bits from newegg)
youtube.com/watch?v=7myQLMSw5B8

Absolutely better than Xbox One X

Also, considering not all Xbox One X games can even run at 30fps, not exactly hard to beat it with a budget pc + low end nvidia 10 series.
reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/abw4fp/frames_per_second_on_the_xbox_one_x/