This is Hat Kid! Say something nice about her!

This is Hat Kid! Say something nice about her!

Attached: Kid.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like her H*t

She's cute, but also quite funny.

i'd throw her into piranha infested water and watch her squirm

AHEM. I've come to say the P word.

Attached: Mustache_girl_transparent.png (185x299, 78K)

peck

Attached: pk.png (512x403, 159K)

Pretty?

Attached: 1556829884693.jpg (268x268, 25K)

The phrase "cute and funny" makes me irrationally angry. Just say cunny you fucking cowards.

This poster is cute and funny

All pedophiles should be set on fire

Fuck Nice people

Attached: 1556505568064.png (744x727, 650K)

the tranny mask is honestly kinda growing on me

Attached: feeling_cute.png (786x916, 872K)

Cute and funny post

I want Hat Kid in sweater

Attached: KID.png (521x635, 433K)

I absolutely hate that the last DLC won't be free.
I don't want to pay money for the DLC on the GOG version. I feel fucking cheated, and the devs told me in person on their discord that the GOG version would be supported and wouldn't be inferior.
I'd trade it for a Steam copy any day, but I won't buy the game twice. And I most certainly won't buy the fucking DLC twice.

I genuinely love A Hat in Time, to the point where I was ready to purchase the game twice. but the absolute shit support of the GOG version, and the second DLC not even being free, really changes things. Might still get it on the Switch though if the port is good and it has all DLC. But fuck this.
They should unironically have an optiont o refund each and every person that bought a GOG copy. They should have never even been on GOG in the first place if they weren't going to support it.

is it just my computer or does this game randomly crashes quite a lot?

poor man's Jack and Daxter

>ever buying current gen games on GOG instead of Steam
based retard

Attached: hng.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

Cute_

Yeah I feel like a retard. But I wouldn't have done it if I didn't get the assurance of the developers themselves.
And I mean fuck, I get that they'd like to shill their game. But couldn't they've just told me to get the fuck Steam version? They'd get my money regardless, but now I feel super dicked over.

Almost 300 games on this list.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/edit#gid=0

Just don't take your chances dude.

Yeah. That's why I asked them.
My mistake was to take them at their word.

Why the fuck couldn't they just have been honest?

shes in bad games only pedophiles like

Attached: 1508090172430.jpg (680x766, 181K)

I don’t understand. The DLC isn’t free on Steam either. What’s the difference where you have to buy it?