What games let me be Superman but more powerful?

What games let me be Superman but more powerful?

Attached: 1556947380456.webm (1000x394, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/430210/Megaton_Rainfall/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw there isn't actually a single game like that
Interesting.

To bad they gave her a shitty haircut

Why talk about Superman when you post complete shit like this?

hey peter parker ;m

Megaton Rainfall. Its pretty unpolished but its good for a few hours of visiting destruction upon the planet "accidentally".
The gameplay is you zooming around chasing UFOs and alien worm things. Some of the levels are sorta cunty and you can tell someone made it for a uni project or something but its pretty damn fun, and usually very cheap on Steam.

Attached: city nuke1.webm (1156x650, 2.9M)

They gave her the comic cut, and it looks great. Fucking normie trash don't know shit.

Thor could have done that too t b h f a m

Uh huh, I guess you can't tell real hair from a terrible fucking wig.

OMG YAAAASSSSS MARY SUE WAS SO EPIC TOTALLY SHOWS HOW WOMEN ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN MEN

Attached: csm_ana-maria-braga-divulgacao_45f5fcf020.jpg (730x487, 40K)

What games allow me to be more powerful than Ainz Ooal Gowl?

Attached: most powerful isekai character.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Superman would have beaten Thanos though.

She looks better with short hair. Prove me wrong.

Attached: spidey and his bitches.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Pic related is one of two only good scenes she was in. The other was when she gets Falcon Punched back to space.

Attached: 1556760148261.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

But she retarded tho

based harem-man

So many strong women, but, wheres wonder woman?

That was actually an okay scene. They didnt even mention anything about being female.

This is small potatoes versus what Supes can do tho.

Literally who?

>Time stop

>TGOALID

SASUGA AINZ-SAMA

They're mostly powerful except for the wakandan who would only be there to get in the way.

>overcucks getting increasingly nervous

Attached: 1556892013600.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

best part of the movie

Attached: Cap vs Thanos.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Saving me $20, user. You're doing God's work. Fucking capeshit trash. Why anyone watches this (((subtle))) indoctrination is beyond me.

the bug girl isn't even a fighter

>$20 for a ticket
Where do you live?

>$20
Yikes, try $7.

have sex

Attached: Carol vs Thanos.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Didn't know who it was but she looked like an alien so I figured she'd be competent.

Avengers: Thanos gets his Thanus Resized

Wtf even hits him in the back

But she retarded tho

Mine was less than $5

You're literally retarded if you think that bitch is stronger than fucking superman.

So people weren't lying when they said capeshit huh

who's behind this shit?

the hammer bounced off the shield

>gave the final victory to Iron Man instead of some smug dyke
Thank fucking god

Mjolnir rebounding off the shield. Vibranium is magical, don't question it.

220 rubles (~$3) here in Russia. The premiere was delayed for three days though to promote some garbage Russian movie.

Very nice, never pay more than $10 when going to the movies, popcorn and drink included.

Is it just me or do these clips make you want to buy Injustice Gods Among Us 1 and 2 by NRS studios?

If I get irradiated will I get super powers?

>liking brian
>calls others trash

Attached: conbl.jpg (894x894, 368K)

What was the weapon Thanos was using made of? That shit shattered caps shield.

Hold the fuck on, that hammer was destroyed.

2/10
trying too hard

Watch the movie, it's Mjolnir from the past.

Alternate timeline.

I mean, vibranium comes from space. There's a pretty high likelihood its also vibranium.

Nah, I'm good. Fuck MCU. I'm done.

Supermetal? Maybe some energy manipulation going on?
Impossible to tell. On the other hand this shield has not been established as the very next best thing to indestructible so there is some leeway.
And Thanos has broken the shield in the comics.

Not as retarded as an undead who thinks he could take Aqua in combat.

Attached: 1556890577342.jpg (607x608, 147K)

Actually it's the real mjolnir, they time stone fixed it from the pieces. Those guys are lying.

It's no longer an impressive feat

Attached: the-serpent-breaks-captain-americas-shield-1.jpg (1366x2070, 1.04M)

Because it would be incredibly boring.

She has fungus infested rotfeet and is an uppity feminazi either way so how does it matter?

What are the odds eh?

I know, just pointing out that this shield has not been made too much of precisely for that reason.

If by superpowers you mean die horribly, then yes.

oh god do NOT post the feet

true, paladin cap was dope

Man, Wanda has some nice mana tanks

All the DBZ games. Yamcha is stronger than Supes.

Cap's shield is the new Wolverine

>He broke Cap's shield!?
>This guy is for real!

Dude, the Tri star pegasus came to fucking help too??

how did iron man got the gems tho?

Where is this chinese rip hosted?

Attached: beeg chocobo.jpg (810x811, 112K)

Quantum realm time travel. Ant Man saved the universe.

Loki from an alternate timeline sacrificed himself using the time and stolen tesseract stone to become Mjolnir. It was his way of revenge against Thanos. That's also why Cap can wield it btw.

Ripped them off because that gauntlet is one he made.
So he interfaced with it, got the stones in his armor and the rest needs no explanation.

>Yamcha is stronger than Supes.
No one in the main cast is stronger than Supes, the only one who is because he can just snap him out of existence is Zeno.

How? He's Bat- Iron Man!

Tech asspull like always.

Attached: Scarlet Witch vs Thanos.webm (954x400, 2.95M)

scarlet which is the strongest tho

I CANT BELIEBE IRONMAN IS FUCKIGN DEAD

If you're talking about the scene after that one, .Nano-machines son.

>still posting shitty cam rips when the god of all camrips has been released for over 3 days now

>You took EVERYTHING from me!
>I don't even know you.
>You will.

I can only hope that one day, I find a woman that loves me enough to avenge my death by burying my killer under thousands of tons of rubble.

Post webms

sause?

this looks more like a video game than actual video games

How is it that video games have better and more respectable stories and set pieces than movies nowadays?

Attached: Uncharted-4-Nathan-Elena-1.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Vision had the worst death(s).

Just one more thing Tony Stark built in a Cave. FROM SCRAPS

Now that Disney and Marvel have merged they've become the ultimate normie entity. You fags that like that kind of shit need to get off my board.

Looks like the grandma cut in Mexico

Kid goku dodged lightning as simple training. People really don't understand how powerful DBZ characters are.

>he went out of his way to download a camrip
>watched a boring 3 hour movie
>popped the video into a webm application
>trimmed the video down to 44 seconds to show something he didn't like
>posted it on a video game message board instead of a television or comics board
Capeshit niggers are the absolute worst.

Why didn't she just do this to him in the IW?

Some of the weakest Superpowered beings casually leveled cities or even destroyed planets and compared to later characters they are less than fleas. It's insane.

PMS hadn't set in yet.

>implying op made these webms.
these are the same webms that have been floating around since last month when spoilers started.

Best part of the movie was Captain Marvel getting knocked into next week with the power stone, almost deleting her ass

Superman can fly between the stars in a matter of minutes, he's trillion times faster than light.

Attached: Infinite Crisis 07 21.jpg (1024x1635, 579K)

Vision was still alive, so she didn't have a good enough reason yet.

He had four other stones at that point, she only can win if he doesn't.

>casually destroyed cities
Piccolo casually destroyed the moon at the start of DBZ and Freeza casually destroyed Planet Saiyan.

Captain Marvel only had 4 moments in the entire movie, why the fuck are you still complaining? She barely did anything

She's not much of a fighter but she's still pretty damn powerful. She sedated Thanos with like 4 Stones just by touching him.

Megaton Rainfall. You can literally fly around the galaxy and blow up planets.

Goku can do it instantaneously, and go between here and the afterlife.

What is the lore on Captain Marvel? Why is she so strong?

She is also the cutest by a wide margin.

The old turtle guy (I don't know how he's called in english) destroyed the moon when Goku was still a kid. Prior to that, Goku climbed all the way up to the moon with his staff to drop a rabbit and his henchmen.

It was a different time.

He was talking about Dragon Ball characters. Ever since Saiyan saga it had been stated multiple times that the characters consciously avoid directly striking the planet while fighting, otherwise it would be destroyed.

House of M when?

She got her powers from exposure to an infinity stone, like Scarlet Witch did in this continuity.

>He says this when Nebula exists

Superman can fly so fast, he can turn back time.

It's not your board anymore. Adapt or leave.

But can superman perceive events that happen in less than an attosecond?

Bad writing

No one mentioned Goku. Jesus, powerlevelfags are the fucking worst. They give the rest of us anime fans a bad name.

And this makes her stronger than Thanos who has all the stones?

Does that mean now that the Infinity Stones are gone, they're going to start losing their powers?

Attached: the thonker.jpg (336x441, 11K)

Imagine watching this? Im more embarrassed of watching capeshit then I am of playing video games, pathetic.

Attached: 1548985368460.jpg (1032x774, 52K)

When he wants to.

the gauntlet was made with nano machines so when he touched it the nano machines took the stones and went into he's hand

No, they'll find another McGuffin.

Yes

>Nebula
>cuter than Mantis

Not in this, or any other possible reality.

>No one mentioned Goku
user learn to read I beg you

Attached: 1541502893128.jpg (318x313, 11K)

You should be embarrassed of whining and posting frogs on a Korean macrame board.

They made it so that Thanos cannot physically use the stones on the glove if he doesn't close his hand.

It's completely retarded

user, don't try to look for answers to questions this movie rises. You may never find your way back.

>if thanos gets all stones he will be invincible
>lol just kidding

The comic cut which got changed the same year her movie came out because nobody liked it. You're not fooling anyone faggot.

Attached: 1539125087500.jpg (1055x1600, 392K)

Yet snapping fingers still works

At the beginning of the Universe 6 Arc in Dragonball Super, Champa is able to travel across the entire universe to the Planet of the Supreme Kai in a fraction of a second. So how far is the planet of the kais from the mortal universe?

While this map is not drawn to scale, it clearly evidences that the planet of the supreme Kai is quite a good distance from the mortal universe. For the sake of the argument we will low-ball the distance to 1/3rd of a universe, even though the depiction represents more like 1/2. Even if we highball hyper-suppressed Champa travelljng time to a full 1 second, and lowball this distance to 1/3rd of a universe, and assume that Champa just so happened to be on the outer edge of the universe the very closest to the World of Kai (which he clearly wasn’t), hyper-suppressed Champa would have had to travel 996 quadrillion Times the speed of light, of rounded up approximately 1 quintillion. Current Gok is far beyond hyper-suppressed Champa, easily Champa’s full power or greater, thus Goku can travel at least 1 quintillion Times the speed of light. Keep in mind, this calculation lowballed every factor in this feat and is really lowballing Goku by comparison to Champa, saying he is only at least equal to hyper-suppressed Champa when he is easily full-powered Champa’s match.

Attached: main-qimg-ce6b122b7e8ff0be2db4cb8ecdd10cd2.png (602x536, 338K)

It does if thanos doesn't make a fist or snap. hence why she was clawing the infinity gauntlet or some bullshit.

She fights Thanos twice, once, in his present form, after he no longer had the stones and was half dead from destroying them, and once from before he got the stones, and thus had no practice with them.

They don't draw their power from the stones, exposure to the stones altered their physiology.

None of the DBZ characters can touch this level of strength, and Superman is using 1 arm. Some autist guy has done the calculations, Supes is stronger.

Attached: Supes lifting.jpg (800x470, 107K)

Snapping finger, closing the hand, whatever, the point is, simply having the gloves with the stone doesn't make you able to use them, you have to do a certain gesture.

>Not only was The Fungal Avengers movie fucking terrible, but she also makes every scene she's in worse just by existing.
Particular shoutout to that scene where they just shoved every fucking woman possible into one shot. Even Mantis for some reason despite her having nothing to do.

not even the best feat

Attached: Superman #13-01.jpg (1280x1968, 760K)

And pushing against her isn't a gesture?

Just like my anime.

Attached: DBFZ-Ginyu-and-Nappa-7.jpg (750x400, 112K)

Nope.

I told you it was retarded

Pretty sure it had grown back in the funeral oddly enough

That version was getting that strong due to a cancer that killed him in the end.

Attached: superman green lantern eatrh pulling.jpg (600x937, 159K)

As much of a dick as Stark is, Nova is being a huge cunt on that page. Like Stark said, Richards told him nothing, and all the info they do have is third hand at best.

Endgame was so shit. Should've ended with Infinity War.

>all these faggots on Yea Forums implying they've seen this trash
Imagine watching capeshit post 2002

Attached: 1552282769911.jpg (718x637, 52K)

No one asked.

How much more OP is superman prime?

Is she really challenging AND winning against Thanos while he has multiple infinity stones? Wtf is this shit?

Nah, there's literally more dignity from frogposting than watching capeshit.

Attached: jla 75 - (kebbin) #41.jpg (982x1532, 397K)

He gets to be mad when his entire cop force got wiped out, his bro Quasar gets killed, the entire universe is relying on him, and his homeworld is too busy fighting each-other to care.

Past version of Thanos who has zero experience with them. And once he gets sick of her shit he uses a power stone enhanced sucker punch to knock her into orbit.

lmao

old Supes there is Silver Age Supes, the strongest mainstream version of him ever. You get the picture.

Good thing women finally have one superhero showing them that they too can fly through spaceships and put men in arm locks.

And he's taking it out on someone that doesn't know any of that, because the few poeple that did know(Reed)haven't told him anything. Also, like Tony said, they were dealing with their own shit at the same time.

>this is the DBZ universe
What the fuck

God I fucking hate that cunt.

Is it bad that Captain Marvel seemed like a huge Mary sue to me?
I've never had a problem with any of the other female characters, it's just her.

Not everyone wants to watch weebshit all day.

She looks like a milf now, fuck off.

>they were dealing with their own shit at the same time.
Remind me again, whose fault was it?

She looks like she wants to speak to the manager.

At least "weebshit" isn't run by SJWs trying to brainwash you.

They were too busy fighting a war amongst themselves which made Nova mad because all the space races put aside their bullshit to help eachother. I honestly think that the first couple issues of that Nova run was written by a dude that hated Civil War more than it usually is.

Ah yes a lot of brave men who are very unique for not liking superhero movies

The glove that Thanos had was made from Stark nano tech. So when he went for the stones he just had to transfer them over by touching it.

>hated Civil War
Who didn't?

And not everyone wants to watch capeshit all day.
Literally what is your point?

And yet planet Earth itself weighs more than that(5,972,000,000,000,000,000,000), and DBZ characters weaker than Yamcha can destroy enormous planets while laughing and without breaking a sweat. Yamcha destroys Superman, it's not even an argument. Similar to how Superman holds back, DBZ characters hold back because they can't breathe in space. If their battlefield is destroyed, they'll die in space.

I'm sure the writers for Annihilation had a special hate for it since both were coming out around the same time.

Comics are fucking retarded

store.steampowered.com/app/430210/Megaton_Rainfall/

Don't those aliens think of us like we think of apes?

>Okay, let's call in the humans and...oh, nevermind, they're genociding each other again over something.
>Well, can't expect much from them, they've barely got space flight after all, you know. They don't even teach astro navigation in their grade schools.

Yamcha jobbed to a saberman

Are you implying you wouldn't fuck the shit out of an uptight 90s mommy?

How did they learn to time travel?
How did they make an infinity gauntlet?

They're both shit, so quit complaining.

Id calm her down with some dick

right choice user

I think the What If story talks about that but Nova is the one holding out hope for them. He ends up being the big hero so other races are partially right. Super-Skrull ends up respecting him though.

Antman/Ironman
Ironman

It's worth noting that he was killed immediately after destroying two Saibamen, by a sneak attack. Even Nappa almost fell victim to that, and at that point in the series the gap between Nappa and the Z Fighters was bigger than any gap between the heroes and the villain yet.

In the MCU he can't use them without closing the gauntlets fist. That's the only reason he can't fight back.

Cell Saga Yamcha is a strong boi though, also apparently Superman went into the sun, I don't know if he was struggling in it or what, but the Sun's gravity is under 300 times that of Earth. Yamcha was able to stand in 300 times gravity before everyone was finished training in the cell saga. He was more powerful at the end of the saga.

Agreed.

Sneed

Why do Marvel movies piss off people that dont even watch them so much?

>tfw couldn't enjoy the time travelling because all I could think about was Gunbuster how it did it so much better

Attached: 130574987676.jpg (683x797, 175K)

Prototype? the main character is basically a god by the end.

Because they're successful.

Gunbuster was time dilation via near light speed travel. Endgame is time travel via being really really really small. Gunbuster was also the only decent thing Hideaki Anno ever produced.

Wait so this garbage is what people have been jerking off about for the last 2 weeks?

did dead island 2 ever come out

No.

Okay, here we go!

When Raditz comes to Earth, he first sees a farmer and scans his powerlevel. The farmer was shown to have a powerlevel of 5.

We will take the farmer as a stand in for the "average man".

The average man is able to bench press around 135 pounds (roughly ~61.12 kg)(a fair estimate for a farmer that does manual labour).

In we see Superman lifting 5.972 × 10^24 kg for days on end.

Doing some cross multiplication:
Farmer power level/bench press = Supe's unknown powerlevel(x)/ Supe's bench press

We are given the result of: 4.885x10^23

>Superman's powerlevel is 4.885x^23

I don't think anything in DBZ is coming close to that.