Is this sick fuck the most diabolic villain in all of video games?

Is this sick fuck the most diabolic villain in all of video games?

Attached: Yuna.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNCbGDE4GI
youtube.com/watch?v=CxO_Qypw9bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try again

Attached: 1556055569758.jpg (900x1003, 110K)

>a child that happens to be a bit omnicidal (and fails to do anything of particular note)
>a scientist that discovered the secret of immortality and uses it on POWs so that he can torture them endlessly and fuel weapons of mass destruction
user, please.

>undertale
lol

the most fucked up thing about yuna is that he got away with it, but that also makes him even more memorable than he already was just based on his exploits

name how many crippled children's dreams he destroyed? Thought so...

Attached: Ffta-marche.jpg (902x985, 96K)

BTFOing a pussy cripple was the best thing he coulda done for that kid

Marche was right

Attached: Marche was right.png (500x229, 115K)

probably a valiant last attempt to break nipland out of its escapism issues, but they failed and now japan is stuck in a land of the eternal otaku filled with pandering low quality pedo trash

hey user, that's uncalled for

it's not low quality

y-you too

I'm sure if Fou had more time to be pissed off but not pissed off enough to destroy humanity he'd have given that prick what he deserved.

You know I'll just assumed Cray devoted his life to hunting him. Because fuck that noise.

fou got mind broken from being nuked by his little simpleton girlfriend, something he pretended to not care about at the time but ends up profoundly affecting him, as it was the event that proved to him that humanity wasn't worth saving. He was just gunning for the finish line of merging with ryu by the time he encountered yuna, perhaps he would have dealt with him along with everyone else after fusing with ryu but who knows. Your idea of cray hunting him down is most likely what would happen anyway.

Attached: Eric_Sparrow.jpg (300x225, 9K)

FUCKING ERIC SPARROW

Is Breath of Fire fun?
Do I need to play them in order to enjoy them?

you could kill him though

all you had to do was fuse with fou-lu and kill everyone else

go back to getting amazonpressed by the purple dino lmao

you can play them in any order you want
they are all set in roughly the same world, but each story is different enough and distant from the previous games that it won't really matter

i liked them when i was growing up, but i grew up on final fantasies and these felt like more of the same.

bof1 is terribly old and might be a bit too much of a slog for you
i would recommend playing bof3 or bof4 to start, then you can double-back if the series truly interests you

But I like the world. All my favorite thots are there.

Its a pretty nice series.
Playing them in release order is best because going back is probably going to be a chore otherwise, though there is very little connection between the games.
But if you don't want to, going 2>3>4 is probably still best since they all have somewhat different systems.
The fifth entry - Dragon Quarter - is divisive but worth playing to form your own opinion and noone talks about 6.
I like 2 and 4 the most but 3 is largely well regarded as well.

Wasn't there a video game about you managing a soul powered superweapon and deciding when to use it and who to sacrifice?

Covenant of the Plume?

The furry game? I'm still waiting for the release.

CyberConnect2's Solatorobo sequel where you sacrifice furry children to a super weapon? I don't think that's out yet though.

Attached: file.png (948x1884, 2.74M)

I believe it's that one, Fuga on the Battlefield. Should be out this year I think.

What an asshole

And rather than letting his faggot brother wallow in self pity and doing fuckall in miracle world, he actually makes him face reality - himself losing the same and more since he actually is doing things in the pretend Ivalice - and supporting him in the endeavour in the real world.
Marche was, and forever will remain right.

>book lets you literally alter reality for the better
>NUH YOU DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT REALITY

Attached: 1181873203845.png (521x462, 25K)

>though there is very little connection between the games.
They do all take place in the same setting and continuity, it's not like FF. Closer to the Zelda timeline but with less inconsistencies.

Attached: 1222281169080.jpg (240x640, 73K)

Attached: 1185377812427.jpg (500x1900, 85K)

First, its not manipulating reality but dragging people into pretend land
Second, not everyone gets the same deal. I am sure you would be thrilled to become a zombie or some manner of beast.
Third, it is the entire point of the game, and Marche actually rises to the occasion again and again. Not only is he not the villain, he actually does what he must for the sake of everyone around him rather than conquering pretend land the way he very much could.

>I didn't get to have my shitty wish granted by the book so nobody gets to!

I don't see a need to play any game to understand what goes on in the others. There are connections but they hardly make it impossible to follow the plot.

oh what's that you want your dad to be a gallant knight instead of a strung-out alcoholic?

WELL TOO BAD

Attached: 1499728182523.jpg (306x533, 30K)

Considering his wish was that his parents would stop ignoring him over Doned that's a pretty spot on assumption.

For me it's a toss up between luca blight and whoreson jr

The only one who gets his wish granted is Mewt.
Who grows more and more unhinged at the slightest push. He is a tyrant in the making and unless someone brings him out of it, things would only get worse in Ivalice.
But do go on pretending Marche was in the wrong for preventing people getting hurt by the whims of a child and selflessly helping those around him no less.

Attached: 1195596441175.jpg (1048x732, 194K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BhNCbGDE4GI

Fuck Undertale, this is how you do a genocidal psychopath villain

Attached: luka.gif (220x410, 57K)

>char
dude isnt even clever just a killer that's it.

>Mewt gets his mom back and his dad is successful
>Ritz isn't ostracized for her hair
>Doned can walk
>It was only mewt though guiz

Relatable as fuck, though.

Indeed it was.
The rest was incidental. Because Mewt is the one in power.

sounds like mewt should be in power

Attached: 1181873224756.jpg (750x600, 73K)

marche

your brother is so sick he's literally wheelchair bound

I still swear to this day marche was the worst choice for a protagonist for FFTA, his brother would have been totally better.

How is it escapism if it was literally reality.

Better start sucking up to him, you might get scraps.
Like getting to enjoy a different hair colour, or better yet, being able to walk 5 meters without getting out of breath.
And someday you might get killed in a Jagd somewhere. Great fun.
Not to mention having to contend with ever more tyrannic laws.
Better prep that ass because Mewt is going in dry.

I'm glad Marche talked me out of my delusions of no longer being a quadraplegic! I'm gonna live in reality!

Attached: thanks marche.jpg (683x1024, 697K)

How about sick fuck protagonist?

Attached: latest-1.jpg (500x725, 247K)

He sounds like he should try being a wheelchair bound cripple for a change.

The term "wheelchair bound" is considered offensive by many wheelchair users.

Attached: 1539322062423.png (322x395, 201K)

so

But you are bound to a wheelchair.
whats offensive about it?

o nooooooo realityyyyyyyy! police! kill those people NOW!

Fucking cring

A bound is a limitation, a restriction that prevents you from moving.
A wheelchair does the opposite, it's what allows them to move around.

A wheelchair is a gift Doned. Pray you don't anger me or I may feel the need to revoke it.

Thank God for Tactics Advance

Can you imagine a world without Marche?

yeah its a pretty fun series, though the first 2 games are kind of mediocre. 3 and 4 are generally the best, both have incredible art direction and music, with 4 probably have the most gorgeous pixel art and animations ever, eye candy as fuck. 3 has a better dragon system due to the dragon genes, and a jazzy soundtrack, as well as a child section and adult section, that helps it stand apart, though mechanically speaking 4 is probably the best overall.

Attached: bof4.gif (320x240, 186K)

Actually, only 1. Everyone else besides Mewt wasn't actually in fake ivalice.

This is why Mewt disappears after you beat the game but everyone else is still there. You were playing a FAKE Marche all along.

Attached: Ancient Earth Folk Song.jpg (426x570, 45K)

true meaning of sacrifice, though he comes off as a bitter faggot, but he is a child after all and all children are fucking faggots

but like you said, they have to use the wheelchair to get around
hence, wheelchair-bound

Imagine, you could rape her over and over again, every single day, using the most extreme and depraved sex toys, but you wouldn't even need to build a underground rape dungeon or anything

its a shame how interesting the story is in FFTA, because the game play is atrocious compared to FFT

Attached: 1534506031212.png (680x680, 458K)

Are you shoes-bound?

You stand at the precipice of Plato's cave, user.

>Plato's cave
Is that like Gygax' Tomb of Horrors?

Based Marche

Now it's all about isekai

No, i can take off my shoes and walk around.

Nina and Cray aren't crippled but they were pretty retarded.

Whenever someone brings up Luca Blight it's always that one scene. It's impressive how they conveyed so much of his character in a five minutes long cutscene.

bumping comfy bof thread

Attached: Ey3TTJB.gif (500x336, 110K)

i'm still mad

I very much doubt that. Sounds like baizuo talk.

worst fanbase

>underagetale

>Both Suikoden and BoF are dead
>Final Faggotry is alive and kicking
It's not right

If they don’t like it they can kick my ass

kys sequelfag it doesn't matter

>mfw fishing in iv

Attached: 1553028944615.png (614x423, 590K)

It does matter you fucking retard, there are so many questions left unanswered in Suikoden that we will never get a resolution on.

>Marche is not the villain
Tell that to the billions he murdered.

Incorrect.

1 > 2 > 3 are a trilogy in the same world.

1. You beat Myria.
2. You beat the evil left in the wake of Myria's defeat
3. You beat Myria for real

4. Separate Universe in which inter-dimensional travel is possible (summoning technique pulls "gods" from another realm entirely)

DQ. Entirely separate universe. Not connected to the others at all. (Still one of the best PS2 games ever made).

Attached: 1553629986804.jpg (960x758, 146K)

>Defeat someone
>Defeat the shit left behind by them
>Defeat this same boss again now.
Whomever made these games are a fucking hack.

Yeah man, like the Sindar, Harmonia, the secret of Hikusaak, the battle between Yuber and Pesmerga. Vampires, Werewolves, Kobolds.

There's so much good shit and Konami threw it all away.

Sequels in Suikoden (aside from 4) are vital to an overarching plots that spans hundreds of years with hundreds of tiny interconnections between games. You fucking moron. You fucking idiot. The only good thing in your brain right now is that you recognize BOF IV's fishing as ultimate kino.

Attached: 1553679714635.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Who?

I'm right because I never played Suikoden

Attached: 1552538268929.jpg (407x482, 13K)

>marche wants everyone to go back into the cave and be bound to their mundane lives
>escapism from the cave isn't healthy, you guys

>Stop calling ambulatory people "Earthbound", it's offensive

I hope she can at least play videogames.

Attached: sad-seal.jpg (597x589, 35K)

Marche is still there because he's (You), by choosing to continue playing the game you are showing you aren't willing to leave the fantasy behind, which ties you to Ivalice.

>the protagonist is actually the sick fuck

Attached: 9s holds your hand.jpg (400x275, 30K)

>MUHAHA! I AM EVIL BAD MAN!

Yesh, truly masterful writing by based glorious nippon.

>talking to everyone at the campsite to see what's on their mind in iv
>managing fairy village in iv
what a comfy game

>Is this sick fuck the most diabolic villain in all of video games?

Oy vey!

Attached: Manfroy_(TCG_Series_3).jpg (718x1036, 277K)

That's Chara from undertale isn't it? Literally nothing wrong, especially genocide run

Of course, Yuna is a pacifist, he said so himself.
If you want to know if there is a more based character in video-game, maybe Lezard from Valkyrie Profile, but in general I guess not. Yuna is the best.

Who would have thought that a skateboard game would produce one of the most memorable villains in any game.

Nice.

>There's so much good shit and Konami threw it all away.
It hurts.

I love how the director for the game at first said they had a storyline planned where Yuna gets his comeuppance, but when he saw how mad Yuna getting out alive made people, he liked that even more and said he would never change it.

I will say that Tierkris was garbage but Rhapsodia/Tactics is actually one of the more fun Suikoden games. It also tried to make up for garbage that was IV.

Attached: 1553429024908.gif (340x243, 1.81M)

I don't understand why they couldn't just keep their gaming-business afloat with the pachinko-money they're making.
There's literally no reason to trash all of those IPs.
Hell, they could even cross-promote each other.
Make a popular pachinko-machine>turn it into an actual videogame.
Make a popular videogame>turn it into a pachinko-machine.

Lmao, libtards actually BTFO

Marche isn't the only one still there. Literally everyone else except for mewt is too. Hell, even his mother shows up too.

Yea Forums's rageboner for Marche is one of the few things that doesn't change on this place.

I don't see how Marche is so controversial when he comes from such a dull and boring game.

Attached: 1556754764938.gif (444x480, 1.8M)

My nigga Luso doesn't get a trillionth of all the hate Marche gets.

He's a contrarian willing to sacrifice his friends' happiness because he thinking himself righteous.
It's pretty much Yea Forums personified.

Most evil is Negaduck
youtube.com/watch?v=CxO_Qypw9bY

>Literal plot device
Underbab please go

Attached: laughs.gif (160x160, 288K)

No wonder we hate him

>ignores the world ending threat to genocide and murder people because he wants his kidnapped waifu to scold him
Is this the comfy JRPG thread?

Attached: 1553958281872.jpg (980x1300, 121K)

The went into the pachinko model because they needed to finance Kojima projects somehow, killing ton of series in the process.

Getting a good job to escape being poor is also escapism. It's not inherently an unhealthy trait to want to escape a shit existence. When your attempt to escape something you don't like is destructive to other people and the world, that's when it's unhealthy. Kind of like when Marche wanted to escape back to the world he preferred and condemned a reality and all his friend's hopes and dreams to achieve it.

fucking Kojima
what a scumbag

Can i get a quick rundown

based chinaman

Marche isn' t evil, just badly written.

Sometimes I can't tell if FFTA is poorly-thought out tripe or intriguing and complex.

Guess we'll use wheelchair fused now

classic

Wish the game was actually finished so you could waste his ass.

This fucker right here, he was one of the most malevolent figures in Rudras next to Culgan, the entirety of the Magnificent Four are dicks to life in general regardless of the intention

Attached: rudra_squareart20.jpg (277x400, 66K)

Wrong...wrong in so many ways!

Attached: qKfOLFec.png (400x400, 32K)

wheelies finna RISE UP!

FFTA will always be the most deep, most nuanced FF game. And I want Marche for Dissidia.

Yea Forums never wants to leave the matrix

>cray and nina of the players party are looking for elena (crays lover / ninas sister) throughout the game
>yuna is a scientist who experiments on shit trying to find the secret to immortality
>gets a hold of elena and turns her into an eldritch horror immortal "god" whose body grows out of control and ends up taking up a gigantic portion of a huge tower and makes it look like a womb level
>cray is forced to mercy kill his gf as she can never be fixed
>on top of this yuna also experiments on people finding ways to turn people into literal ammunition for curse nukes called the carronade
>deuteragonist fou-lou gets rescued by a cutie simpleton girl who helps him escape from the people chasing him
>they capture her and use her as a part their people nuke and drop her right on fou-lous head
>fou-lou gets mind broke deciding humanity is no longer worth his time and decides to try and fuse with the protagonist ryu so he can destroy the world

Attached: 1502957769649.jpg (625x415, 67K)

babby's first meta narrative my dude

why are undertale faggots so obnoxious, is this the only game these people have played?

...And yet I began to tire of conventional extravagance.

Attached: 400px-Ancestor_House_of_Ruin[1].png (400x225, 69K)

Dude turned around by the end of the game. Hell, Mewt turned out alright, he's a head librarian by the time of Tactics 2.

Ryu is pretty much like a cat, huh?

I will never understand why everyone has pizza cutters and weapons they don't use at all in the official artwork of the game, I.E pink skank using a staff when she's a knight.
Were it the CONCEPT artwork I'd understand it, but that's their official/portrait artwork and it makes me wonder why.

yeah I always wondered where the pizzacutter was. theres some dissonance I guess in FFTA, though not shocking as the game has trash gameplay anyway

>6 belts and a pizza cutter sword that doesn't actually exist in game
why was this game so trash

Never played this, gimme the rundown.

>wholesome thread slowly dies while faggot twitter screencap shit and SJW discussions spam the board

Attached: 1529620897745.jpg (2048x1278, 761K)