American retards really play this shit

>American retards really play this shit

Attached: 3528644-gsnu_halo_master_chief_beta_delayed_20190430_gs.jpg (640x360, 43K)

No, I don't really enjoy FPS games all that much.

OBSESSED

It was ok, sure there are way better RTS out there butt wars was pretty decent.

I remember 10-12 years ago when halo was looked down upon around here and considered baby's first fps.

Not anymore i guess

Why were the Covenant special units such shit?
Also why in the FUCK couldn't the Hunters shoot at fucking air vehicles, they do all the time in the main fucking games, even in the Halo Wars story mode but in multiplayer those guys were ass
Brute Chieftain 4 lyfe

I can only imagine 10 years from now the people are gonna remember fortnite fondly as a game of a generation.

people are already nostalgic about minecraft senpai

And then they will get mad at kids liking things they don't like themselves

Halo wars
>pros
Horribly balanced meaning good fun
More than 1 halo nigga
Had a mega blocks line since rated T
Cool planet
Takes place before brutes came in a ruined a good society
Flood
>cons
Horribly balanced
Not an FPS lol

>PC version still better than Halo Wars 2 tho

Halo Wars was all right. It's just really simple for a RTS.

Halo Wars is a Strategy game

Attached: jerome-092_crop_1120-a87beaa2416a4648b1f305b531731e33.png (1120x919, 890K)

Yes, we play the FPS version of it, Europoor, we also play Metroid another series you fuckers shit on.

I remember back in 2004 us having loads of great Halo 2 threads, and guessing where Halo 3 was going to take us

>Halofags still trying to latch onto Metroid to try and make their cancerous babby's first FPS series look better

There are plenty of threads on Yea Forums about games Yea Forums regularly shits on. It's almost as if the board is for discussing video games whether good or bad.

>Quakefags still seething that their FPS series is dead and Halo is still alive

Yeah bro, I like both despite delusional boomers on here shitting on both. Gonna do something about it, faggot?

>Using the word baby in the board about electronic toys for manchildren
Lmao

You'll be seething when CoD, OW and Fortnite fags are posting their nostalgia threads
Boomers don't shit on Metroid because Metroid is actually a video game series

Shut up you european faglickers. At least I can't get arrested for saying nigger on the internet

I marathoned the halo franchise it was too kino

What a retarded argument. Plus I've seen plenty of boomers shitting on the Prime series for being slow despite the games not aiming to be a combat oriented FPS.

Fortnite legitimately is this generation’s game, like its popularity cannot be understated.

Don't forget the thief-fag trying to start shit with literally every other game series.

On topic, how would you rate the character specific units?

>You'll be seething when CoD, OW and Fortnite fags are posting their nostalgia threads
I could care less about any other FPS series, I only care about Halo. Also, boomers are also shitting on Metroid, they shit on the 2D games and Prime games all the time just like they shit on the Halo FPS games and RTS games all the time.

Quake 2 is a fine game, had console ports, I don't know why they called Halo CE baby's first FPS when it was most certainly Medal of Honor games for newborns. Normal people like both. John Romero never made a bad game including Diakatana (just too much hype)

Hey man thief 2 is a 10/10, but most FPSes from before 2002 were an automatic 8 so he's on crack

>Banished can turn invisible
>Banished can attack while invisible
>Invisible units cannot be targeted
>The handful of units that can detect invisible units are squishy, require close proximity to detect invisible units and take up population that would be better used on other units
>Banished units that make other units invisible also intercept and delete incoming projectiles like missiles and artillery shells
>Banished bases can also make themselves and units in close proximity invisible
Most fucking annoying faction I've ever played against in an RTS.

Attached: DSBOXdH.jpg (720x400, 51K)

>falling for WRPGkuns shitposting

Literally one guy

If you're trying to piss people off the key is to leave out any ambiguity. Your thread fell flat on its face already since someone (presumably an american) only recognized it as halo, and not halo wars.
gg, no re

It's a shitty RTS sure but it nails the Bungie Halo aesthetic/lore

Attached: 1486633021470.jpg (640x480, 62K)

If Americans play it then why is the MP filled with nothing but BRs

Attached: 1435117236528.jpg (253x380, 27K)

I played with a few of Frenchfags speaking frog tongue