What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 32545768342542.png (549x413, 37K)

It was created.

It all went downhill after Pong

dumb phoneposters and election tourists

Attached: 1518967385133.png (1229x416, 64K)

Attached: 1478449911899.png (466x89, 5K)

pee pee poo pooo pfffrrrrtttt gaa gaa goo goo ;3

Attached: 1445921869325.png (700x995, 313K)

Attached: mt.jpg (685x533, 151K)

Gamer gate/Anita
Welcomed /pol/, phone posters, and reddit with open arms. Now every video game discussion is ""political"" no matter what it is
We desperately need a politics in media or a video game """culture""" board as a containment board

Attached: 1539964551840.png (898x898, 369K)

Influx of loli pedos and people crying about petty censorship

I wish ss hats were connected to what they are I really want one they look really cool

irrationally and obsessively caring what other websites think and bringing other websites onto this one

who?

identity politics

all bait OwO

Werent lol don’t wana get beat up and filmed for wearing a hat because some Gaylords

so totally this. What a bunch of pathetic virgin incel losers LOL

/pol/ was here long before GaymurGay, but the modern incarnation of /pol/ is an outpost for a bunch of election goblins who have no understanding of chan culture. It also made retards from the other side of the political spectrum think that /pol/ had genuine political influence, which warranted constant propaganda posting.

Attached: 1517916364333.png (1000x800, 33K)

censorship is always immoral.

Wasn't Anita 2 years before the gg thing?

Yea Forums is shit because games are shit

ME3 ending sucked and the gaming media sided with EA.
This created a hatred of journalism and a desire to stay as far away from anything related to it.
That's why the reaction to the five guys nonsense was so fucking volatile creating GG.
Since then 80% of threads are just different ways of baiting people into entering "n...no you're the real sjw/reddit/nazi/whateverthefuck" battles.

Yea Forums needs to define itself by what it is rather than what it isn't if it would ever be good again but that can never happen.
I think being anonymous makes people cling to their gay little identities more because it's the only way they can stand out from others.

>goblins who have no understanding of chan culture.
That's what Yea Forums has been for the majority of its existence at this point.

also becoming "cool" to console-war shitpost, reverting Yea Forums's name from "The Vidya" to "Video Games", the plague across all boards where posters are wrapped in fifty fucking layers of irony, not rangebanning all phone isp networks, inactive and uncaring mods that gloat about not using Yea Forums in their irc or discord or whatever it is now the one fun mod remaining that reinstated harmony, i love you and never leave us please, you're a sliver of old Yea Forums

the fifty layers of irony bit is the biggest one i think because so many people think it's acceptable to be a complete faggot on purpose here now that it gives me conniptions

Attached: 1543895375223.png (264x258, 56K)