The absolute STATE of Switch games. Have fun with a game the rest of us got bored of nearly a decade ago, lads

The absolute STATE of Switch games. Have fun with a game the rest of us got bored of nearly a decade ago, lads.

Attached: SR3_3D_Boxshot_Pegi.png (827x1299, 1.32M)

>this is the closet of an GTA game they're going to get

Attached: 131425656775.png (860x912, 186K)

The absolute STATE of ps4 games. Have fun with a game the rest of us got bored of nearly 2 decades ago, "lass".

Attached: 81BGNhIruBL._SX342_.jpg (342x432, 40K)

I will, faggot

I already got the .xci file.
Runs alright most of the time but then when you get in the big fire fights with explosions mixed in it gets messy

Shut the fuck up, don't you have a black bull to prep? RETAAAAAAAAARD

>nintendo has no third party support lel
>*gets third party support*
>NOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1555326533280.jpg (359x347, 66K)

Is it true that OP enjoys gargling dry cum out of his black father's bleeding asshole?

Shit game.

Meant for

Is the entire game on the cart or does it require a download? I pirated it on PC but if the entire game is on the cart then I will buy it to support physical copies

Just buy the PC version. It's ~$16 for the "full package" version on Steam, instead of ~£38.

>port of a game from 2011
>support
lel

from a failing dev no less

No. I already pirated it, if I'm going to pay then I'm going to pay for a physical copy to support physical copies.

If you want to spend several times more than you need to for a copy, go nuts. At least the Switch version seems to come with some extras for the added price (but nothing worth writing home about).

Attached: SRTT_Preorder_Deluxe_Pack.jpg (1080x687, 157K)

PS4 and PC have more ports than Switch though

It's an overpriced port though. It's cool that you can probably play it decently unlike Vita ports like Borderlands 2, but they really are taking advantage of desperate Switch owners are. I have no idea how some fanboys can put up with it.

>several times more
Not really, if I were to give money to Valve then I would get nothing in return for my money. Physical is always a better deal by default.

You can buy it on eBay/Kijiji/Craigslist for way less than the "new" price for Switch, you know.

Buy our shitty overwatch clone plz. Or we'll never reboot Saints Row again, we'll just make Agents of Overwatch 2: LGBT internet defense force.

>shitch can't even run SR4

Attached: 1390660494629.jpg (318x308, 35K)

This, now it just needs more relevant games like Mortal Kombat 11, Hellblade, FighterZ, DOOM and Wolfenstein II. Maybe then I will actually acknowledge the switch.

I love how no one is talking about how MK11 is a perfect port that launched alongside the other versions.

>IT'S AN OLD GAME IT DOESN'T COUNT REEEEEE
An yet you wonder why developers keep shitting out yearly crap. Retards, all of you.

To be fair, nobody should be playing SR4. Literally just a re-skin of SR3, with gangs replaced by aliens and superpowers tossed in haphazardly. There's a reason it sank the company.

Why didn't they continue doing saints row in the same style as number two? Perfect combination between silly and serious. If they make a new game they need to continue on what number two did. I never completed SR3, completed 4 and while it wasn't terrible i didn't really like how far out they went.

I played the leak for a bit and holy FUCK is it bad

>half a second of input lag
>horrible aim acceleration on top of that
>pixely white auras around everything
>walk into a corner and stare at the wall, game runs at 60fps
>stare back and it drops to 30fps
>once action starts happening it drops to 20fps

If you buy this you're a retard, but I guess that's to be expected from switch owners

Attached: 1541075501451.jpg (326x284, 31K)

You know you can own more than one console, right?

Hey Grinch leaker! Hows it been!

>spend $400 on one console
>spend another $400 on a Switch for...Pokemon and Zelda?
Imagine being this reckless with your money.

I would actually buy a Saints Row 2 Switch port in an instant. Why did it have to be SR3?

Believe it or not, but the general public likes 3 better.

Why 3?
I get 4 was bad and no one bought it but why not 2?
Saints Row 2 is literally the best open world sandbox game out there.