Just played Bubblegum Fatale, Why is this bastard's theme is good? I'm not even kidding...

Just played Bubblegum Fatale, Why is this bastard's theme is good? I'm not even kidding, probably the best song from the NMH series.

youtube.com/watch?v=WY0pS_Yl3bQ

Attached: Silver_Based.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8sZ9eq2Jk9o
youtube.com/watch?v=zuox8gU40cw
youtube.com/watch?v=NfDKXWbVPQI
youtube.com/watch?v=D45z-fW8ygA
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yu5VLnS5U
youtube.com/watch?v=2YAcBtoXP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SsV4p_iKacc
youtube.com/watch?v=2voDYPK0_Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=gNellZYEmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=cW3zbF1Dm5g
youtube.com/watch?v=VDYR-K9_794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its weird I didnt like was my first impression but now I love it

Personally I prefer the opening music.
youtube.com/watch?v=8sZ9eq2Jk9o

TSA was such a crazy experience that it motivated me to give FSR another chance. It's a shame that a lot of people weren't willing to give it a chance.
Then again the fact that it was more obscure let me play Serious Moonlight without any spoilers

Dude I've been listening to his theme on repeat since the dlc dropped I'm waiting for a proper mp3. Migi te ni yuki, hidari te ni ai is probably a reference to the silver case cases "yuki" and "ai" as well.

The Badgirl true revival was a letdown, they didnt even change the credits sequence to reflect it? You cant even talk to her in the hub?
Come onnnn

NMH has the best OST of all games

youtube.com/watch?v=zuox8gU40cw
youtube.com/watch?v=NfDKXWbVPQI
youtube.com/watch?v=D45z-fW8ygA
youtube.com/watch?v=O_Yu5VLnS5U
youtube.com/watch?v=2YAcBtoXP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=SsV4p_iKacc
youtube.com/watch?v=2voDYPK0_Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=gNellZYEmUc
youtube.com/watch?v=cW3zbF1Dm5g [Remove]

youtube.com/watch?v=VDYR-K9_794

Do you listen to the opening music everyday? I listen to silver face's boss theme everyday. I'm not saying my taste is a metric for quality I'm just seeing if you like the opening anywhere near as much as I love his boss theme. It's fucking awesome I even sing it when I'm doing other shit.

>These are my final words of wisdom
>Protect your family

Shit hit me like a truck

Can anyone explain why the collector's edition was exclusive to some crappy french distribuitor?

Really sucks a cool exclusive book got stuck to a 500 copy special edition only in Europe. Should have at least been through Limited run games or some shit.

Travis gets a Shinobu and Badgirl threesome fucking when

What will happen in NMH?
Will we actually fight Death & Drive?

I kind of wish they would revisit some of these songs and bosses in NMH3, some of the ideas were too good to be limited to what I still think is kind of a gimmicky game. It would be amazing to get Brian Buster, Silver Face, Electric Thunder Tiger and Doppeldanger in a proper 3D battle.

We have to wait weeks from now if Suda's foreshadowing is anything to go by

Sudaverse thread?

Well Doppelganger is a real life person that's still on the run, and apparently Mondo Zappa is after them. There's a good chance they'll show up in NMH3.

It would've been cool if they showed Travis back then in that DLC chapter of KiD instead of Juliet
It could've been a cool tie in

Especially Brian Buster, which is 10/10 boss and aesthetics trapped in a really shitty venue.

WELCOME TO HELL

Why don't people like this game? It's so good! The combat is so simple and snappy. What are your chip set ups? I have the quick dash, lightning, grab and throw thing, and the slow down time one.