OHHH NONONO

OHHH NONONO

Attached: D42_dTnU0AAEggb.jpg (1200x844, 265K)

why is america so unbased?

Is this a mock-up? I'm surprised the clevage is unchanged.

Yeah because surely this is the biggest problem with Gust and Atelier right now and not
>The repetitiveness of their games
>Releasing what was a mobile game as a full priced game
>Failure of Firis and Suelle
>Continuing to remove content from games and selling it as DLC
>Releasing old games as "remasters" only for the "Remasters" to have had no improvements made to them
But yeah, this right here is the biggest and only issue with Atelier and not just your piss poor attempt at finding any excuse to keep another Gust title on Yea Forums

fuck snoy

>the horses look different
The fuck?

Different image dimensions, you stupid niggers

The composition of this artwork looks like typical wojak and pepe meme.

>horses
?????

This one's worse

Attached: E65AB315-7E79-4889-B022-13AB49F8F6CE.jpg (720x522, 50K)

How can Nintendo support this kind of scantiness? A whole bare thigh? Insanity.

they were so focused on censoring the leg, they oversaw the clevage

Bottom right, I think he means that.

wow! have they even read george orwell's 1984?

I'm still seeing thigh skin, wtf think of the children

Yes, and they came out of thinking "these are all good ideas".

Unironocally hyped for lulua. Taking the bar exam in a month so I’m stressed as shit and need something to take my mind off it.

Attached: 2485A33F-4277-4C66-B21E-8109E0CD8E74.jpg (675x477, 137K)

>sony hates thighs
Pathetic

NO NOT MY NICHE PEDO WEEB GAMES!

Attached: 3568745687527657675643.png (808x805, 480K)

I'm so glad I sold my PS4 and Vita. Fuck Sony.

The one OP posted, I believe, is not censorship, but rather convenient cropping to put the logo on top). The one I posted, is blatant censorship. Zoomed in, cropped just before skin is shown

Yeah, Lulua is pretty clearly just a shift in the artwork to cram it in with the ugly PS4 header, like when Ann's cleavage got partially covered up because they had to move Morgana's head so he wouldn't be blocked by the ESRB logo on the Persona 5 cover. But this is clearly a censor job. The artwork was already dismally boring and lazy, but the PS4 version may as well just be a logo on a white background.

>go to Gamestop and ask for Atelier Lulua
>spaghetti in asshole rumbles and squirms

Same, some of it stems from just wanting to see Rorona, my boy Sterk and everyone else again, but I also just really want to play another Atelier Arland.

Find another purpose in life instead of complaining about these issues that are localization and not censorship.

Fuck off basedboy

First they came for the box art anime legs, and I did not speak out because I was not a leg fetishist ...

>They censored the horse

Attached: AteluerLulua.jpg (1036x718, 237K)

based.

OH NONONO
FUCK SONY AND FUCK CALIFORNIA

Attached: 1556926673533.jpg (1024x712, 170K)

The way Rorona is poking her head out reminds me of a purple hippo.

for what fucking purpose

Three weeks left and it's still unknown whether Europe is getting the same artwork as US/JP or this (provisional) one. Personally I hope for the latter.

Attached: 81gHsrvZz0L._SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 264K)

Attached: 1453094297562.jpg (896x960, 253K)

Will this be a good first atelier game?

Which is the best one?

Attached: 1556749265460.jpg (924x1240, 687K)

What the fuck? Why did they do this?

>Japan gets the superior cover
Wow, who would have expected. It seems EU and US are all about the girl instead of the world like Japan is.

It'll probably be good as an introduction to the mechanics although it's the fourth game in this sub-series so you won't appreciate all the returning characters and references.

Attached: atelier-arland-trilogy.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Athena's has gotten fucking fat

Start with Rorona

middle girl's flatness disgusts me, if you're going to design a girl like that at least have the decency of making her a trap

Attached: 1532581068561.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

If I'm a poorfag can I just pirate the steam edition then buy this one on the switch when I'm done? Will I be missing something using those editions?

Attached: 1556917396060.png (1673x2160, 1.23M)

Flat is justice.

Attached: 2282091-am_mimi_houllier_von_schwarzlang.jpg (700x1000, 82K)

have sex incel

Steam, Switch and PS4 versions of the Atelier Arland Trilogy DX are exactly the same content-wise, so yeah, it's fine.

Attached: 1556825125619.png (480x480, 258K)

will you get banned for this post now?

Sony made theirs darker to appeal to their fans

>We here at this major corporation, do not know how to resize images properly.

Suurrree

>sony btfoing pedos once again
based

You'll need to just discard her I think, sometimes I end up getting bugs like that and there really isn't a fix. If you have cloning set up you can clone them first and maybe that will fix it? You'll need to wait for them to grow up first of course.

>playing nu-Gust games
cringe and kys

Attached: crowcringe.png (989x446, 688K)

i'm not gay though, but after looking at that it really feels it's missing something

boring, would be better as a trap because of the fetish potential

Attached: other_women01.jpg (410x461, 54K)

>localization
>both are Japanese copies

It is resized properly, you dipshit. Are you one of those retards who resize anything to any aspect ratio?

Attached: 1549391339482.jpg (1200x233, 31K)

YOU JUST KNOW

Attached: A4BCFDE8-C62B-490C-B130-416DEC389C57.jpg (897x869, 95K)

>he doesnt know sony usa decides what it is
keep crying about non issues

oh no no no no

everyone laugh at this butthurt .basednyfag

She looks 16 and AoC, don't see what's pedo about that.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Take this (You). Then take a step back and consider what you are doing with your life.

Im not the one fuming over some incredibly small change that doesnt affect the game in anyway, I think Im good.

Lulua a cute!

Attached: ルルアのアトリエ - Opening + Title Screen 1-18 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

No. You're fuming over other people pointing out how stupid it is.

This better not be as shitty as the Mysterious series. I couldn't even finish Firis. Trying to play Lydie & Suelle now and it's also shit.

lol americans
just lol

The image is just cropped differently. Less horse leg, more background and vice versa for the Switch cover. Sony is definitly becoming even worse than old Nintendo when it comes to this stuff, but let's not lose ourselves over non issues in the Japanese covers.

>Athena's has gotten fucking fat

Attached: tfw she's gained.jpg (416x555, 84K)

Attached: yikes.jpg (515x515, 50K)

It's one of the reasons why the whole "SJWs and California" argument makes no sense. The censorship is puritan level. Degenerates would make the covers sexier or give her neon colored hair.

wow, the art is two inches lower, such insane censorship, i'm going to bust a load to a anime girl now to vent my frustration

oh no, they censored her left hand's fingers

Makes it look like one of those shovelware horse sims.

You can see two different colored horse asses, idiot.

I must have missed that this censorship spawned from #metoo or something.

She's way too cute to be an adult anime character. Therefore, this game must be for pedophiles.

Also, if they're not 18, it's pedo bait. Period.

Age of consent? Don't worry we'll get rid of that asap.

Based architect

>the absolute state of snoycels

that sort of thing only tracks for 600lbs landwhales. anything resembling a normal human or anything that a straight white man might feel attraction for is strictly verboten

says the guy posting nu-Falcom

good for you friend
have fun

listen I have my fair share of anime games but none of you guys are actually buying this are you?

Is the game itself censored though?

They didn't want to pay likeness rights to Sarah Jessica Parker.

she always chonk

Attached: Athena_game_flyer.png (220x317, 82K)

That's because she was making a white power gesture.

even if it's a voluptuous ara ara it's still pedobait, amirite, amir0xes of the world?

Attached: jshilleiersorceress.png (1918x788, 401K)

Why not? Atelier is much better than actual weeb kusoge like Compile Heart games.

Why is that girl in the back stalking the other girl?

She's her mom.

Attached: ルルアのアトリエ - Opening + Title Screen 1-55 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

HOnestly both of these look more like 'rectangular image fits better on rectangular box than on more-square cover.
In both, if the girl was all shown there'd just be a big empty space around.

>large breasts are lolicon pandering
the fuck

Reminder that Mimi is a huge homo

Attached: tm3.png (900x900, 413K)

Let's be fair, who wouldn't be homo for Totori?

Composition.

No normal person finds this attractive

Attached: 1537872471629.jpg (960x1632, 397K)

Not really. Look at the game log itself in the 2nd one, for example. It was moved and resized to accomidate the image. They could have used the full size image and filled in the white space with the logo the exact same way in a different arrangement. But they didn't. Because thighs.

How can anybody think this about Totori "High Impact Sexual Violence" Helmold

Not how it works, even in the US, 16 is AoC in most places, also even if that wasn't the case, she still looks over 18.

>that moment when you realise the reason this is happening is that lefties want revenge on right wing anime avatar using people on twitter

PROTECT THE CHILDREN!

Its loli pandering unless you're specifically attracted to the female that they have chosen to orbit or whichever female is complaining.

I would bully her hard, and then fuck her probably

NOOOOOO DELETE THIS!!!

Attached: 1495761924504.jpg (610x761, 26K)

Well it is a game for dudes. Horses would just bring in women who want to see the non-existent bestiality

Is Ayesha the only alchemist without autism?

GUNS GOOD THIGHS BAD

FUCK SONY

Attached: thighs.png (963x409, 432K)

Thighs don't work like that though.

>sony's version is rated 16

Whats the story here?

Kill yourself retard.

Source please.

Does Rorona join your party? Wouldn't this make one of the few games where you can adventure with your mom?

I think you guys are reading a little too much into it.

When is sony getting the special feminist approved power burka editions?

This should be plenty information for you

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x1721, 484K)

Speaking of. Do we finally know who Luluas dad is or the game left it ambiguous because loljapan?

retard

AND YOU PS4 FAGS HAVE THE NERVE TO SHIT TALK BASED NINTENDO
Only thing nintendo needs to work on is proper localization of Japanese games.
They have rarely altered content of a game

Sweat merciful God!

Attached: 1555490092059.jpg (247x219, 42K)

They are creating a problem where one does not exist. Females are not a fetish.

Sony are shit for censoring lately but this specific incident doesn't seem like censorship, they moved the art to make room for the big-ass PS4 logo at the top so grill got moved down.

Y'all a bunch of faggots desperate for something to hate, Sony are garbage and their censoring lately is bullshit but this aint it chief

Attached: 1525857883061.jpg (600x785, 493K)

Damn this one page has more world building and enjoyment than most stories do.

To be fair Tera has a ton of lore

I don't get it

why do you keep posting this?

Why no Xbone port?

why release a game for a dead console no one cares about