The switch is weak

Turned on my switch a few days ago only to be greeted by an SD card error. After buying and formatting a new SD card I learn the the reader itself on the console took a shit.
I just ordered a new reader to replace on the system, but Im still butthurt that this is the second Switch system shit the bed on me for no fucking reason.
Nintendium is a fucking myth.

Attached: NewReader.png (1105x879, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zlq5EsWbGWM
amazon.com/dp/B071YVC3NJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GDmZCbDAVVKXV
hackernoon.com/how-the-nintendo-switch-prevents-downgrades-by-irreparably-blowing-its-own-fuses-884bd3b7a8ba
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nintendium costs too much when you're lagging as far behind as they are at present. Someone post the gameboy that survived rpg fire.

Also is there any good place to buy broken switch consoles?

I think thats just bad luck.

>the second Switch system shit the bed on me
do you live in the sewers? other than problems in the analogs of my joycons, my switch has worked perfectly since I bought it at launch

Nintendo puts a lot of effort into their consoles. Stop being an asshole and be thankful that nintendo even tries

Also has the fan grill issue still been as prevalent as it was nearly a year back? I know Nintendo patched in boost mode but did they patch in something to not break the fucking console?

It is bad luck. My first system decided it didnt want to charge anymore. always get a warranty with a nintendo product.

Warranties arent needed you just had freakish bad luck

see

I own a switch but I know its quirks well enough to know its flaws are unreasonable in some places.

youtu.be/zlq5EsWbGWM
I'm not even mentioning the fan grills issue.

whats wrong with the fan?

Some games in docked mode run so fucking hot that it breaks the plastic fan grill. This is why imo if you want to play docked buy a better frame to put the internals into so you dont have the heat issues on normal docks. It's like 11 bucks to buy a better frame.
If a games ambitious in its porting like fortnite warframe or dark souls be fucking careful.

they don't try. their release schedule is a nightmare. I cant imagine people who ONLY own a switch they must be bored to fucking tears.

youd think after 20 years of making handheld consoles that they would be able to figure out cooling.
I guess not

BASSTOP Portable Dock Replacement Case for Nintendo Switch (Only The case, You Have to DIY with The Circuit Board chip from The Original Dock) (Black) amazon.com/dp/B071YVC3NJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_GDmZCbDAVVKXV

I highly suggest something like this to help with heat dissipation.

I say the switches flaws are unreasonable because its unreasonable to expect a child to go through all this shit which is their main demographic. For an adult who knows what they're getting into that's more subjective.

This looks neato
I bought their purple transparent shell replacement.

Attached: gameboy-1.jpg (750x1000, 122K)

>exclusive access to some of the most well made games in the last few years
>tons of great classic games releasing every month
>incredibly active online communites on all its multiplayer titles
oh yeah man, bored to tears. if only i had monster hunter to play or something...

>A handful of NES games
>2-3 exclusives released a year
>hundreds of shovelware titles and indie shit clogging the store
>a dozen decent ports a year that run anywhere from unplayable to decent

Oh yeah that's another funny thing. Literal phone games are released to the switches online store for a higher fucking price than their phone counterparts. Yodanji was one I fell for.

Any time you see something you've never heard of on their store actually Google it.

Today i took my switch to the doctors office and decided to turn it on while i wait because its slow af waiting to get called back. I turn it on and it says its dead i was wtfing because its been in the dock charging for like a week and was just playing it just fine last week as well. So i guess the switch will do this for some reason, it will have a black screen with just the charging symbol and when you turn it on it just says nintendo no switch logo after. It just goes back to black screen with the lightning symbol next to the empty battery symbol. I searched it up and apparently quite a lot of people have had this problem. I just held down the power button for like 20 seconds while it was charging and waited a little bit before turning it back on and it worked. Why does the switch do this? I also don’t play mine that much either. I just want to prevent this from happening again.

Yeah they put so much effort in their console it doesn't even have voice chat support.

Idk why but they did a lot of weird things with the switch. Like the security they implemented to keep people from ever rolling back.

hackernoon.com/how-the-nintendo-switch-prevents-downgrades-by-irreparably-blowing-its-own-fuses-884bd3b7a8ba

This is like apple tier anti consumerist policy where they have a chip that commits suicide if you try to read the programming on it.

hey that's a fun joke but too obvious, nobody is dumb enough to believe anecdotal evidence is in any way relevant.

You obviously have never seen a crowbcat video if you have that belief of people.

Yes so much effort they end up getting blown wide open, hacked, and emulated at a much superior resolution and framerate on PC

Well this is the first time they've had to have active cooling on a portable like this, but you're not wrong/.

I'm gonna guess you're one of the disgusting hobgoblins that destroys everything you own and wonder why it stops working. I've never had any system or controller of any manufacturer break on me. You realize these things are generally built to be retarded child proof.

Attached: IMG_20190425_193804869.jpg (4032x3024, 2.4M)

Dude you are disgusting.

That's a used controller I bought really cheap and took apart and cleaned. I keep my stuff nice.

Attached: IMG_20190425_195348137.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

Works fine on my end

Attached: 1556336403575.png (571x408, 295K)

You are forgiven.

My 2DS stopped working after 7 months of not playing it, plus the rubber from the analog stick came off after like 2 months of use, always took very good care of it and never held it like a gorilla.
Meanwhile my N64 I got as a kid still working fine.