Meanwhile, on the USG Yea Forumsshimura

Attached: Usg_ishimura_full_profile.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>Yeah but the flood have the gravemind!

Some of our crewmembers are doing some crazy shit with knives now.
Are they jewish or something?

I beat the first game today on Hard, was pretty great honestly, feels good to play on pc with 144fps, couldn't stand it on ps3.

Nothing to worry about, user, nothing to worry about at all. By the way, have you heard Altman's good news?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: plsstop.png (860x836, 909K)

I'll Planet crack Dr. Brennan's ass, if you know what I mean....

Pls stop playing that fucking nursery rhyme over the PA system if I don't get some sleep soon I swear I'll make us whole again,

Attached: 1554089426498.gif (400x225, 222K)

so theres this artifact on the surface and everyone immediately started going psycho and murdering eachother as soon as they pulled it out of the ground. pretty wierd. anyway me and the guys just brought it up here. its in the hanger. all that was probably just a wierd coincidence. space can do wierd stuff to your head, right lads? altman be praised btw

Attached: just another crewmate.jpg (350x350, 25K)

Someone please post the dead space 2 Yea Forums comics.

Please? Can we remember a time when Yea Forums had an ounce of wit?

Uuuh, why is there weird fleshy growths all over the walls? This space mission is getting creepy

Attached: Screenshot_20171016-104128.jpg (993x978, 407K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRROOOOOHHH

Attached: Bill from accounting.png (250x557, 187K)

Anyone know where the engineer is? I have a leak.

>work in medical
>people in engineering keep hurting themselves like idiots
>Leave a whole box of first aid supplies there because I'm sick of going up there
>an hour later, get a call saying that they need more medical supplies
Turns out some autistic engineer hurt himself like a dumbass and instead of opening the crate, he ran up to it and started swearing and stomping on it. An entire fucking week's supply of first aid supplies smashed so he could get one fucking little med pack.

a gravemind is vastly more dangerous than whatever faggot demigod is in control of the dead space shitters

Altman be praised

i'm gonna say it

jfc can you guys stop these pulling stasis pranks? someone's gonna get killed one of these days

FUCK YOU

God, FUCK whoever designed these fucking transforming helmet bullshit, this is 100th time my hair got caught in them fucking hell

AND FUCK YOUR MARKER