She singlehandedly ruined many of the moments in RDR2, especially the final standoff in American Venom

She singlehandedly ruined many of the moments in RDR2, especially the final standoff in American Venom

Attached: 6abec4a812a52d5f1d63887bc13339253a9aac27.jpg (790x790, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JhOqkkD23sM
youtube.com/watch?v=JhOqkkD23sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is pretty insufferable and does dumb shit all the time. I get that they wanted to virtue signal with the whole wimmin strong thing but at least make her a likeable character

way ahead of you

I didn't mind her. I had more problems with Micah being an incredibly flat and ridiculous bad guy, like he's from a GTA game or something

She was a total Mary Sue, but I thought she wasn't too bad since she was a female that actually had some character development. Everyone else was left to rot

I can only imagine how much hate San Andreas would get today

She's barely in it and when she is she's a constant fuck up

but with whom????

Instead of a cringe worthy invincible cowgirl she should've been the MC's waifu.

Pretty much liked her, she was pretty badass. Really liked the story and characters overall. Was pretty sad about Lenny. The second delay on the controls and shitty frame rate was insufferable though.

This. She at worst took the spotlight away from Bill and Javier who were underdeveloped.

Micah was obviously evil and it was grating to see Dutch side with him.
His role should have been given to Trelawny who could have been more shifty.

Attached: ivo-niehe-minst-favoriete-schoonvader.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Ok retard

How does this make you feel?
youtu.be/JhOqkkD23sM

Attached: rwrqr4wktjy11.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

sjw game

Yeah, it really should have been someone else who had more stake in the gang, or the game for that matter. Charles would have been more fitting. This assuming they should have had another member there in the first place, which there shouldn't have been.

It really should have just been Micah, John, and Dutch. Her running in just killed the moment

I liked Sadie, in fact I want her to be the protagonist of RDR3. Charles would be my second choice.

jesus shut the fuck up you fucking babies
>WAHHH FUCKING GIRLZ IN MY GAME FUCK FUCK FUCK
get over it dude she wasn't even a bad character, its just your retarded rage over women in games that is blinding you from having an actual opinion which in turn makes you seem like a boy under the age of 18 who girls were mean to or wouldn't go out with so you get mad when they intrude on your GAMER SAFE SPACE

Attached: 1554947718131.jpg (1344x754, 141K)

Dude, imagine how stinky her butt would be in swamp campsite.

>mary sue
>having character development
which is it retard

Badass widow that is hell bent on revenge is a western trope that long proceeds sjw shit

See

youtube.com/watch?v=JhOqkkD23sM
>haha