This game definately has an interesting playstyle

This game definately has an interesting playstyle

Attached: Tomba!_2_-_The_Evil_Swine_Return_Coverart.png (220x219, 120K)

This...looks fun

Fast pants!

I SWEAR YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS PLAY WITH MY HEART EVERYTIME YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT SOME RETARDED STREAMER SPEEDRUNNER

TOMBA 2 IS A GREAT FUCKING GAME AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT AND PRAISE IT AND NOW IT'S THE FACE FOR A RETARD SPEEDRUNNER THAT NOBODY BUT YOU COCKSMUGGLING ANALSNIFFING FAGGOTS CARE ABOUT

GO
FUCKING
KILL
YOURSELVES

I would really prefer if you'd be quiet.

Honestly though, will Chibi ever recover? I almost feel bad for him at this point.

He recovered, but then he got cheating at his own speedrun.

it's kinda coincidental how in most games, pigs are evil

...such as?

It's a game with a strong start but a really, REALLY weak finish. The first game was amazing but the second one, especially the US localization, was pretty much a piece of shit in comparison.

Attached: 119069iBEAA4AB902EA2AEC.gif (400x458, 309K)

>How do you mean

well, diddy kong racing, zelda, mother.

This game was designed by the same guy who made Deadly Premonition.

Attached: 57AE2E7E-568B-4AEB-9816-B532E13F8D62.jpg (590x332, 25K)

Thank you for the list of evil pigs in video games.

What do you mean?

you're welcome

>REALLY weak finish
The whole world getting ZA WARUDO'd was fucking mindblowing to me as a kid, they even spiced things up with the pig bags at the end by adding depth aiming to the pig-throwing formula.
But yeah the shitty "OH WOW TOMBA I WANNA PLAY AGAIN LATER?" ending was meh. Still a great game though.

>design

What exactly does being the designer entail? Because as much as I liked Deadly Premonition, Tomba! 2 was bscly a step backwards from the first game.

never doubt the powers of weapon space

Yeah, that was a pretty neat touch. What makes the game fun is going back and opening chests and solving puzzles and shit like in any decent Metroidvania. The only thing that sucks about this game is that the payoff is really weak, especially compared to the first one.

I really loved Tomba! and that's why I decided to play through the second one. It definitely wasn't a bad game, but goddamn was I disappointed.

Animal farm.

Attached: some animals.jpg (900x680, 259K)

the first game looks a lot better than the second

but yes, you are correct

Pigs are always evil xD

I AM TOMBA THE MIGHTY

boomerang hoype

It's unironically a great game. Maybe not as good as the first in terms of uniqueness, but it's still an interesting platformer that puts a lot of garbage today to shame.

referencing that speedrun whenever people talk about tomba is basically the Yea Forums equivalent of sneedposting
prove me wrong

Attached: 1512256296237.png (200x180, 54K)

HOYPE

A train wreck of a human is far more entertaining than a single dumb joke, prove me wrong.

Tomba is so irrelevant and so out of public consciousness in this day and age that the only thing to talk about is that stupid speedrun

This, desu. I doubt even /vr/ could manage to have decent conversation about the game without it turning into the same shit it does here on Yea Forums.

he doesn't actually talk though, so he wouldn't say that in any situation

But yes you are correct..

I post sneed on Yea Forums too

Attached: 4.png (1280x720, 413K)

None of you guys are funny. If you want to prevent cancer, consider standing out in front of the shuttle that's running in front of the hotel on the hour. Thank you.

Take your pills, Chibi. You know how angry you get when you don't.