What's a kino gaming chair Yea Forums? Will spend upto 200 usd

What's a kino gaming chair Yea Forums? Will spend upto 200 usd

Attached: 619sWFsXJ+L._SY679_.jpg (420x679, 34K)

it's like you were asking for a kino car for

Ficmax is a good make. Avoid streamer meme brand DXRacer, way too overpriced for literally the same shit as other companies.

spending more than 200 on a chair seems a bit ridiculous to me but i can spend more than that.

A folding lawn chair.

aim for offices desk chairs,they are designed to be confortable even with a whole day of sitting in it (doesn't exclude getting up and stretching every so often)

Don't fall for the gaming chair meme. Just get a nice luxury office chair. You won't regret it.

Gaming chairs are a meme, just get a comfy office chair you nigger

I bought a secret lab omega around august, and its been fucking great, its a bit more than $200, but the extra few dollars is worth it for your spine

Kinnarps, Herman-Miller, Steelcase
Riced out LED gaming garbage is just that, garbage. Supermarket brand products are invariably shit (don't fall for the Marcus meme).
You need to pay more than you think for something actually good. It's the same principle as with mechanical keyboards, headphones and bicycles.

Attached: Kinnarps9000_brown-black_2-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 42K)

only gaming chair worth anything is the secretlabs softweave

The only thing that makes the gamerchair better is the neck support, but im sure you can get that anywhere

yeah I might get something secretlabs, looks pretty kino and premium.

>Steelcase
also looks pretty good

herman miller is the only choice of those three, btw.
Steelcase doesn't have the proper support for the price. Get the HM instead if you go that route

Kinnarps is like half the price of HM, and the 9000 series is pretty good, I have one at work.

never heard of them.
Just got a HM embody

meant to add that of all the office chairs I have literally ever tried and sat in, they are the absolute best, hands down. Over long term heavy usage they are the most ergonomic and the easiest on the back. To know this, all you have to do is look at the back of the chair and see the back support on it.

While the others are nice for a time, years later you will realize the difference, there is a reason why the aeron is the best selling office chair of all time.

Attached: 1539346388847.jpg (964x1200, 187K)

They're pretty big in Europe. Physicians prescribe them as ergonomic chairs for people with back problems.

Is it comfortable?

Yeah I got one and it's great, the firmness throws people off at first but it's great for long term

Attached: DSC_0233.jpg (5984x3376, 3.71M)

where'd you get those anime prints/

ebay and aliexpress

your face is a meme nigger

Attached: 1550083387639s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

>Winged sides

The fuck is the point? It's not a car. Do people lean heavily into the side like they're going around a corner while gaming?

Attached: 1546786863921.png (527x431, 102K)

Just buy one of these

Attached: Herman-Miller-Embody-Chair-Black-Titanium.jpg (428x535, 21K)

True patricians chair.

Attached: 89286-3.jpg (1365x1500, 326K)

I got these at anime boston, don't remember the name of the dealer for the big one but the design is called acid pop

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-202137.png (1080x1920, 2.78M)

only chair I need, useful for all situations

Attached: chair.jpg (900x466, 45K)

Protip OP:

When looking for a comfey chaur to game in, don't specifically look for "gaming" chairs, look for office chairs. Literally the same amount of comfort for alot less cash. (((They))) make a killing off of retards who are willing to pay for the gaymur label and a red/green/white coloring.

Attached: 20190503_130734.jpg (1080x1224, 351K)

Can anyone recommend an acceptably comfy desk chair with a 31-36" high back rest? Trying to find something that'll support my head when I sit back in it. Padded / cushioned arm rests is a plus.

>What's a kino gaming chair Yea Forums?
Probably a Sybian, they make you sound funny on voip as a bonus

Is a chair worth spending a good amount of money or is their not much difference between price points? Is buying online any cheaper then going to a retailer?

>trying to withhold gamer energy from me
i know what you're up to

From the pics alone I can tell they have fuck all adjustments and terrible build quality.

So what's the best office chair for gaming?

I like how all of the reviews are meme shit and dont actually talk about how the chair feels or compare it to any other brands.

>have question about product on amazon
>find question in the q&a section
>"does x work with y?"
>"I don't know"
These people should be prohibited from breeding

It's just a fucking chair, you use it for a couple of years and then you throw it away

It's not, it's average. Felix has one because he's sponsored.

That happened with my pc's L shaped desk, I bought it off amazon bc it was the exact size for the spot i wanted, but Lshape was on opposite side. I read questions to see if it was reversible, and the one reply was "Yes" and after getting it I realized it wasnt so I went back and under the post it was tabbed down and under "more" the retard wrote how you have to flip it and drill holes to reattach it and get bolts. Fucking boomers are the worst.

Whats the Yea Forumserdict on the Markus?
I'm gonna buy it this weekend

Attached: Markus.jpg (934x931, 97K)

>Implying that shit will last a couple of years
lmao

Computer illiterate retards get the email about the question and think they specifically are being asked and have to respond. Nothing brings me more rage than Amazon Answers.

>gaming chair

Attached: 1556680196143.jpg (720x720, 104K)

I disagree onthe keyboard thing. You can buy a shitty $30 mechanical keyboard with chinese knockoff switches in it and it will last you forever.

also interested

Uncomfortable unless you have the exact same build as the designer. You can't adjust the elbow rests or the lumbar support height.
You can take a laptop and go to Ikea to sit on one for a couple of hours.

I want one

Attached: kitty.jpg (680x679, 35K)

i have a shit ass chair that cost £35 fake leather has ripped and foam is exposed but its still going strong after 5+ years

I think mine was $300 but it's reasonably comfy.

Attached: 1552474388339.jpg (10000x5973, 3.64M)

>i'm uncomfortable most of the day every single day of my life but totally worth it
not the other user but told myself i'm going to spend a little more to get a chair where i don't want to kill myself sitting on it each day

Attached: 1531901448466.png (199x159, 37K)

you again

I have two chairs, anyway, one for my home (left), and one for my office/studio
I just bought the one on the left and I'm still waiting for the delivery, it comes with a USB vibrating massage lombar cushion and YES that sounds pretty gay but I really have back problems

when I'll have enough money, I'll buy a proper office chair

Attached: chairs.jpg (2150x1236, 301K)

>inherit office chair worth about $900 new
>uncomfortable after about 20 minutes
>old chair was falling apart 'gamer' chair
>could sit in it for hours
Throwing it away was a mistake

I got a steel case leap for like 25 bucks

t. fat fuck

>"highback"
>both headrests would hit any normal sized person square between the shoulders
>no arm adjustment
why even post these pieces of shit?

The DX racer is not a fucking meme. I get it, streamers use them and shill them and they look obnoxious, but they're built SPECIFICALLY for people to sit and slouch in for countless hours a day and they serve that purpose perfectly. I've had back problems with every chair I had before I got one and it serves me well, and it's grey so it's not garish to look at.

In any case, even if you don't get a gaming chair, don't be thrifty on something you're going to be spending a lot of your waking life on unless you don't sit at your computer for very long.

Those are made for wagecucks and normalfags. I need something that's a cross between a La-Z-Boy and gaming chair. 16 hours a day NEET shitposting and video games.