One of the funnest fighter in the market

>one of the funnest fighter in the market
>ignored by basically everyone
Why?

Attached: 950601a89e6dedabd14380c7b62e40c7e7537bc4v2_hq.jpg (726x1024, 128K)

Because Yu wasn't put front and center.

Attached: Persona_4_Forever.png (825x489, 787K)

because it's not "one of the funnest fighter in the market"
it's actually fucking garbage and everyone realized that and went back to good games with unneutered characters (like bbcf and unist)

I choose not to support their DLC practices

Because it took you almost an entire goddamn year to release four characters.

And rebalance/overhaul the cast and systems.

From every aspect, being a BBTAG fan and player is suffering

Attached: 4B462934-1FAD-4A4C-BE4B-2AEF89415CFC.png (663x635, 436K)

should've been a new IP

This game is shit and has terrible netcode. Unist surpassed it at evo for a reason. Game is super shallow.

I want it, but dont wanna spend more than 25 bucks on it...

funnest is not a word fyi

Attached: 1556538960682.jpg (576x512, 53K)

I just want to play Persona 4 Arena, but my 360 got trashed and for some reason they never made it available on PS4

Lack of support and news. I love the game but dropped it because there was no fucking news

Do people still play ultimax? Should I get it

Just play it on PC

I want to play Blazblue, not Babytag featuring literal who's and cringe as fuck shit like RWBY

Ridiculous price
Not advertising that the game is fully dubbed (one of the biggest selling points)
Not making the entire game a Persona 4 game where other characters show up.

>BlazBlue Ultra Crossfight Turbo Deluxe Red Edition Special #1 Happy Fun Time

the naming conventions are so retarded nobody wants to keep up with the series

>no guilty gear
shit game, rwby was a mistake even if I like making people quit when using english ruby

gay anime shit

People don't play video games anymore

Overpriced with crappy DLC model
if I could buy the whole game with all the characters for $30-$35 I would

spamming assists 24/7 ain't fun

>blazblue fag calling anyone a literal who

>2 button fighter
>fun

Half the roster is DLC
Simplified autocombo garbage
Dedicated grab, swap, and assist buttons on a 5 button controller leading to only 2 attack buttons instead of 4.

What you deserve for supporting this trash

Bullshit DLC was a big thing

Every character was borked from their source games in order to balance being a tag fighter, which was fine since characters need to gel and synergize but couple that with how utterly simplified the game plays compared to Blazblue Central Fiction and it just felt like a downgrade.

Story was only 4 hours long and there's no arcade mode stories

BBCF had like 12 hours of story with gag routes and each character had TWO arcade stories

that's like 25 hours of story content

Along with that, every character has been homogenized with a universal reversal, which is fine but it takes away from characters having their own gameplay identities

Not only that but bc of how hectic things on screen are, certain characters are never going to be in the game; we will never get Arakune, and probably never get Byakuya

I like it and still play if but, it was a nice experiment and ArcSys needs to go back to something better

>Dedicated grab
What? You mean the overhead? Which is alsk your sweep and misc attack in the air.

The "clash" is just stupid. You still have 2 button grabs in the game but clash just heavily reduces your options on the ground.

Trust me, OP, as someone who put tons of time into MVCI when it launched and still has fun with friends from time to time, I know the feeling of a fighting game you love being left hung to try. Can't speak much for BBTag, since I didn't play much of it (Arc games don't click with me that well, but that's my own preferences coming into play), but I feel like half the base roster being DLC was the deciding factor for a lot of people.

WHENS HEART?

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

I feel like the devs wanted casuals to have a reliable mixup with out having to IAD or jump cancel to get an overhead and so they picked the most ham fisted way to accomplish that: a universal command overhead

the problem with making it 5C (just a button tap) is now you've destroyed the versatility of the button by not making it a normal. Sure we got 2C and jC but it still feels like the game has 2 and a half attack buttons from pevious games that had 3 or 4

You're comparing it to a full fleshed BB game when it's not. It's not even marketed as a sequel.

Because BlazBlue is gay and RWBY is for lesbians to make lesbian ships

There's Discord servers for it, and one guy on YT who still makes videos of it. I'd say get it, but I'm biased since it's my favourite fighting game so take it with a pinch of salt.

You can compare it to a full-fledged UNI game too. Or any real anime fighter.
Having only 2.5 attack buttons and autocombos makes it feel like babby's first fighting game.
Why would you play this instead of a real fighting game?

Don't get the wrong idea, I like the game and wanted it to succeed but
>Fun
There's nothing fun about getting mixed up with Wooby/Gordy crossup bullshit. There's nothing fun about a counter/back-off mechanism that uses resources and is probably the easiest to counter of all the current fighting games out there. Fuck even doing that gets your character killed most of the time. Or what about the DP where if you whiffing, kiss goodbye to them. The game is more busted than UMVC3 in a not so fun way, which is a shame because the other tag fighter is becoming a fucking snoozefest to watch.

Attached: 1545451647149.jpg (640x480, 107K)

I'm comparing it to an ArcSys fighting game

why shouldn't this be fleshed out? I know it's not a sequel but why is it lacking mechanically compared to it's contemporaries and predecessors?

It also has a wealth of lore to draw from for story content. I get a new game won't have the material to make a story like BBCF but this game isn't new from a lore perspective. We have context of FOUR ips.

The game is so busted I wish they would just dump all BB unist and persona characters heck throw in guilty gear too it's not like they care about balance let this be the mvc 2 light of our era

The game is built around Cross Combo so every team plays like Relius from Blazblue. The characters that I'm interested in playing are a lot more fleshed out and interesting to play in their source games.

i only play melty blood

Attached: 1111111.png (809x716, 646K)

>neutered meme
It doesn't play like either game so who gives a fuck?

When's mavel 4?

Matches are legitimately, unironically, too fast. I shouldn't be done with a fucking game in 20 seconds.
You spend more time waiting for it to load than anything else.

>blazblue
cool
>unist
sweet
>p4a
holy shit
>rwby
the fuck?

Attached: csmghuV.jpg (1736x1736, 340K)

It's not as bad as it seemed at first but it's not that great either
All the complexity comes from the tag system, the characters are braindead simple and dull. The tag system is pretty interesting but for the first year of the game's life it was massively hampered by the most braindead team being the strongest and making by far the best use of the systems, so instead of players actually using the system to it's potential it was just Ruby and Gord taking turns covering the screen in safe hitboxes. And they also had the best potential at high level so despite the top players using more of the game's tools it was still the same shit, just more of it.

Outside the tag system it's a shit game. Character balance is abysmal, mixups are autopilot and the normal fighting game RPS systems were really rigid so a lot of situations just came down to guessing the right defensive mechanic to use/they're going to use, very little player freedom because the ridiculously strong assists shut down everything but the A>B>C>A.

Slow, kinda disappointing DLC that still makes up too much of the base game, that was too expensive for how basic it is and how much DLC it was obviously going to get from the start. Announcing the 4th fate way too early and then a year of nothing, followed by it being Heart(actually pretty cool) and probably no one else was a let down right when the game really needed the positive press.

At the end of the day it feels like a side project that 3 interns are working on in their spare time that they're trying to make fill shoes that are way too big for it. It's going to have pretty pathetic Evo numbers, definitely didn't deserve the second go.

It's not guilty gear and it's trash.