How would you react if he got into Smash as DLC Fighter 2?

How would you react if he got into Smash as DLC Fighter 2?

Attached: pete.png (1011x1251, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0cSUvyjLW76
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty hyped but i can't see how he'd too different from Villager and Isabelle

who

Jack from Harvest Moon

Spam my image of compiled messages about idiots who were confident than Erdrick and other 5ch leaks would get in.

Attached: 1548099582024.png (518x509, 107K)

>"Hahaha! I'm gonna make another Smashfag thread beccause it's so funny!"
WE GET IT YOU FUCKING DISCORD FAGS! HAHAHA HA HA! IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY! OH WAIT YOU'RE GONNA SPAM YET ANOTHER FUCKING BANJO THREAD NEXT TO DO MORE AUTISTIC SCREECHING TOO HUH?! MUH BANJO! MUH CHILDHOOD! MUH EDRICK! MUCH FUCKING BALLOT!

WOOOOOOOAAAAAH BROOOO IMAGE IF A HILL BILLY RED NECK PEDO BEAR AND HIS NIGGER BIRD SLAVE OR SOME FUCKING BLOCK HEADED LOOKING NIGGER WAS IN SMASH HAHAHAHAHA!

WOW GOLLY GEE FUCKING WILLIKERS MICROSOFT AND NINTENDO ARE BUDDIES NOW! EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW 1ST PARTY CHARACTERS BEING ON OTHER CONSOLES ACTUALLY WORKS YOU DUMB FUCK.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE DISCORD TRANNY SMASHFAGS SHITTING UP THIS GOD DAMN BOARD. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I HOPE THE NEXT DIRECT HAPPENS AND IT'S NONE OF THESE FUCKING FAGGOT CHOICES AND THEY GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. YOU ROSTERFAGS HAVE MADE SMASH A FUCKING NIGHTMARE TO EVEN TALK ABOUT SMASH NOR ANY GAMES WITHOUT SOME ROACH COMING IN SHITTING UP THE THREADS.

Lol never. Hudson is Dean and the only reaso Golden Sun lives is because of Smash.

The very least Mario Party is stepping to the riht direction again

I'd prefer a RF MC, or even Raven, Raven a cute.

I think he'd be different enough

Attached: Pete.png (2112x1456, 898K)

Attached: 1532450605258.gif (382x357, 690K)

cool, but would you really want that considering how bad the most recent harvest moon games have been?

Based Genobro

Attached: 000.png (723x489, 458K)

epic rant, funny and believable, literally xDing over here
want me to screencap that for you

SoS aren't bad games, remember user the new harvest moon games aren't the real deal Story of Seasons are now the actual ones.
>inb4 but why?
The retards lost the name of the franchise so they have to use the Japanese name now, Story of Seasons.

Id hope he'd based off SNES and 64 which were much better games

Wouldn't mind. There are still much better shota characters in the game though, he'd be pretty pointless. Like a fat teeage girl with a face covered in pimples among a group of hot chicks.

sorry
vocaroo.com/i/s0cSUvyjLW76

Attached: the sponge.png (852x1185, 774K)

>shota
Isn't he an adult?

i´d like it, but i don´t think harvest moon is popular enough to people even consider an option for smash

Wouldn't even be mad

Attached: little window.png (527x382, 258K)

literally impossible because of all the natsume drama

this convinced me he's better than most of the characters being suggested on Yea Forums

Attached: 1554765754788.jpg (1199x1089, 143K)