*AHEM*

>Backed by Tansut
>Backed by Gamexplain
>Backed by Xenother
>Backed by Vergeben
>Brave datamine
>Sakurai loves Dragon Quest
>Dragon Quest XI S coming this year, published by Nintendo themselves.
>Dragon Quest XI S has the symphonic soundtrack.
>Dragon Quest Builders 2 also coming to this Switch this year, again published by Nintendo.

At what point will grinchfags and anti-leakers who seethe at Erdrick being in will realize they are about to get the biggest ass fucking in Smash history?
I will personally guarantee they will be laughed at for months, nonstop.

You thugh the shitposting was bad? You haven’t seen shit yet, cope.

Attached: F7B797AE-9BC7-48F1-805D-BA9B23048B4F.png (800x600, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77349815?page=3
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77305819?page=9
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77305819
reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/a3wg1l/ummmmm_wow/ebgwtjx
reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/9yzt7h/lol_u_guys_are_funny/ea72kkr?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
vocaroo.com/i/s1behE0tHE3A
twitter.com/chupacaubrey/status/1058200441039671296
strawpoll.me/17929012
boards.4channel.org/v/thread/460704241)
youtube.com/watch?v=lp3OSVNk6RQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back in the trash Erdrick, the real winner is coming.

Attached: 1556794070711.jpg (1004x1024, 170K)

host when

Attached: 635838507609596300-702274948_HUnger.jpg (634x536, 57K)

Why make another thread when there’s already one up retard

Attached: F3CFD65A-2E74-4474-9E23-905B4655C9EB.png (600x600, 488K)

>Inb4 it's actually Slime

I'm going to beat rosterfags up

>Tansut

Tansut is using comfirmation bias

He thinks his source not correcting him means it's guranteed

>Backed by Gamexplain

They don't have any actual sources though, they are literal bandwagoners, fuck them, and i say this as a Chadrick poster

>Square Enix

Attached: 1454442193770.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Keep seething smashbabbies

Attached: 1550693702297.png (1110x831, 722K)

>Erdrick

Attached: shhh.gif (310x262, 260K)

Kill yourselves.
DQ is too good of a franchise to be used asshitposting bait by smash autists.

HEY HEY HEY
SOMONE CRASH THIS THREAD, IT'S SUPER FUCKING GAY

Attached: It's_Fat_Albert.png (397x557, 220K)

>DQ
>good
Pick one.

Attached: 1556850250913.jpg (698x824, 352K)

based

Attached: 1541550211651.png (447x697, 67K)

Attached: mr bones.jpg (893x696, 44K)

Gamexplain posted a vid saying that the supposed erirk leak was deconfirmed when joker didn't have jack frost as a persona in his moveset.

Nah I’m pretty sure it’s Sephiroth, Square needs an excuse to actually give us FF content on a price

> good over in JAPAN

The series bombed horribly in the West.

How could any sane man want to pay for such a boring character?

Attached: and_thats_no_good.jpg (1024x1006, 54K)

People are ignoring that ultimate is focusing on both regions

Ridley and Dark Samus were for western demand

Chrom and Isabelle were for Japanese demand.

We can have both Erdrick and Banjo for both sides

> Isabelle
> Japanese demand
Western furfags love her too, look at Bill Trinen

>Over 20,000 unwashed furries
I'd rather have Erdrick. It's about time you fags played good video games like Dragon Quest III instead of Purseowner, Kingdumb Farts, waifubait, and furry shit. Only good choices there are Doomslayer and Phoenix Wright. Every other character there is gutter trash.

Yeah but her major popularity as the face of the series was japan’s doing

>Backed by Gamexplain
It's over. GameXplain John is always 100% correct with his predictions.

All Gamexplain did regarding the subject was fully believe the 5chan leak

>predicted FFVII, IX, and XII
That guy has a high IQ.

The fact that he left out 8 means he knows shit

Why won't you pay for some DragonQuest themed soap instead of preordering Sonic movie tickets, you filthy animal? It's no wonder why Smashfags fear Erdrick! DragonQuest promotes good hygiene.

Attached: 2eb16271a61c74c7e2c15a692f02c621.jpg (1280x1280, 187K)

>ro boy, anotha Ahl-PG swoldfighta for Smashu

Attached: soyrent.jpg (1080x1209, 112K)

I hope Brave refers to Bravely Default so everyone gets fucked

He uses a sword so he can kill furries in the most gruesome ways imaginable.

Attached: 1546712629132.jpg (1920x1440, 279K)

I'm fine with this, however, will we get fem Erdrick too?

Attached: interesting.gif (320x240, 731K)

>rex 9
>elma 18

fucking child molesters choose generic shonen character over elma? XBX was better than 2 btw

fucking kids is wrong

Why is Geno so fucking popular? He's a nothing character in Mario RPG.

Elma deserves better, hell, even the baldes would be better than Rex

Can Erdrickbros agree that Banjo is a fucking shit western rep and that Doomguy is superior to him by every metric?

Attached: easterguy.jpg (1701x2165, 234K)

Agree with the Banjo part
Couldn't care less for Doomguy, never seen support for him outside of Yea Forums desu

He's "popular" because of memes. Gotta put it in quotations because it's like the faux-popularity that you see with Persona. People recognize it because of memes. Blame Yea Forums for making these memes in the first place.

He was mentioned once in an interview by sakurai, so retards flocked to the bandwagon.

>Fully believed the 5ch leak, which is 100% proven false
Yeah, 100% correct.

he predicted geno and backed the fake 5chan leak
he knows some shit, but he's far from infallible

>Doomguy gets added into Smash
>Classic Doomguy and Doomslayer are alts
>Doomguy uses chainsaw and Doomslayer uses sword
Doomguy's popularity in the West is like Erdrick's popularity in the East, so it would be cool.

Attached: doom_eternal_crucible_blade_1920.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

mainly because he's cool and he's unlike any other mario character out there. i think he's overrated and i say this as someone who loves geno but a doll filled to the brim with guns and star magic is still pretty badass for a mario character desu.
he should make a return to the mario rpgs before he gets into smash, though.

You say that now..
He probably threw in a couple fakes so people don't get too suspicious of his insider knowledge. I am confident that Erdrick is next.

oh wow another smash roster thread where the op picture is wojaks and pepes
where do you kids get these crazy ideas

i'm confident that we're getting erdrick, but it's clear to me that jon knows as much about the smash dlc as we do
tansut's the one i'm looking at here along with the datamine and nintendo taking square up their ass like a cockslut lately

Since OP is not backing his sources:

Tansut:
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77349815?page=3
Sabi:
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77305819?page=9
Xenother:
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77305819
Hitagi:
reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/a3wg1l/ummmmm_wow/ebgwtjx

It's funny how they all support that Minecraft content is coming, too.

>Wasn't Hitagi BTFO by Joker's anouncement, with her saying ATLUS wouldn't get a rep?
She backtracked on everything except the DQ rep and Steve BEFORE Joker's reveal, in November.
reddit.com/user/Senjougahara__Hitagi/comments/9yzt7h/lol_u_guys_are_funny/ea72kkr?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

>Didn't Sabi said that she heard more about Banjo than Steve.
Her latest claim is that she heard one source saying that Steve is not in and one source saying Banjo is in, and other sources telling here that Steve is, in fact, playable. Banjo being playable doesn't mean Minecraft content won't get in (as Mii costume, stage or character).

All of the DLC is due for this year right?

I wanted both Erdrick (or one of the other Dragon Quest heroes) and Banjo & Kazooie before all this leak shit started happening, and I’m just happy both have a good chance of being DLC. Still wish people would stop acting like the two are competing with each other when they could easily both be in since they are different characters from different companies with different reasons to join the roster.

By February 2020

Fuck this then. I'm not waiting a year if future picks are more anime men.

The 5ch leak was proven false. It's not even possible for it to be true now because both of them had information that conflicts with what we know currently.

Did someone say Crash?

Attached: I+screamed+no+but+his+grin+screamed+rape+_7f5e55605e4f75dc66399ae42746abda.jpg (414x463, 45K)

That ship sailed when Banjocucks thought Erdrickfags are also Stevefags because they use the same pasta and took the Sora zoomer pick side in retaliation.

Reminder.
vocaroo.com/i/s1behE0tHE3A

Attached: Hey Hey Hey.jpg (250x175, 8K)

Ah yes, Shadow with a Bazooka and Geno are my favorite characters in Smash Ultimate

Attached: 1556683029065.gif (301x266, 885K)

Reminder that Steve is 100% deconfirmed.
twitter.com/chupacaubrey/status/1058200441039671296
She wouldn't have been able to post this under an NDA.

Attached: 5173MalSuxL.jpg (323x500, 46K)

>DLC 3 won't be announced until E3.
That's a lot more shitposting that's left.

Attached: Phoenix-Sweat.gif (518x518, 611K)

>He uses a sword so he can kill furries in the most gruesome ways imaginable.
>Not using Chainsaw.
Get your pussy stick the fuck outta here.

Attached: 5213654-brutaldoom_by_espeng-d83oj0s.jpg (767x1041, 188K)

my unofficial ballot had 100,000 votes but banjo was no where to be seen on it

If they're using the version of Erdrick in pic related, probably not. There's no Female Kid Erdrick art shown anywhere. Unless I didn't look in the right place

Attached: dq3-erdrick-close.jpg (1080x1080, 741K)

And here's one for people who aren't ants.

Attached: rosterfags are gay.jpg (680x477, 96K)

its probably the safest """prediction""" because SE is just that much of a shitshow

DLC 2*

>xenother
>hitagi
Stop posting those litera whos, who are worse than fucking Virginben.

To be honest, both DLC 2 and 3 is probably gonna be revealed at E3.

Let's settle this.
strawpoll.me/17929012
strawpoll.me/17929012
strawpoll.me/17929012

Attached: shroomish.gif (400x298, 325K)

If a Minecraft community manager saying she doesn't want Steve in Smash disconfirms him, then Banjo was disconfirmed by the Rare dev that said they have no interest in revisiting the series.
Grant Kirkhope also said he heard nothing about Banjo being in, pre-launch when the Grinch Leak was still a thing.

And as the series' composer, Grant would be likelier to know than Aubrey. He'd sorta have to know, given that he composed all of the music in the series.

>Erdrick
>Steve
>Banjo
>Doomguy
The real answer is that none of these will get in.

Grant specifically said he didn't know when the DK Rap was added to Melee. He also doesn't own ANY Banjo music.

this except that erdrick is getting in

>various magic attacks, fireballs of different size (frizz, drizzle, kafrizzle); area of effect fire, ice and thunder magic (sizz, kasizz, kasizzle, crack, crackle, kacrackle, zap, zapple, kazap), and “hit everyone on the screen” magic (bang, kaboom, kaboomle)
>canonically uses a multitude of different bladed weapons as well as boomerangs and staves
>can use items like rock bomb shards and status-inflicting items and flowers
>status-inflicting magic with a gambling
element to them (more on this later)
>teleportation moves like zoom and evac
>other party members could show up for some attacks
>high level dragon quest play essentially revolves around gambling, where you try to make the right gambles at the right time. If Sakurai was a total madman he could make all of Hero’s moves act like G&Ws Judge attack, or similar
>Shield could actually do something. Defend is an important battle command in high level dragon quest play, he could have some Shulk-like defensive stance.

Erdrick could easily have as few sword moves as Megaman (two).

I want Hamtaro to be in, personally.

So Robin and Link. Got it. Do you really have faith in Sakurai tapping into nearly that much potential after how poorly he tapped into the Persona mechanic for Joker?

>Two Rosterfag threads
Smash is cancer

>pre launch
That doesn’t matter to the DLC. What matters is that, right now Rare/Phil have been dead silent, which is unusual, since they get spammed Banjo in Smash questions 24/7, that they would sometimes answer.

I'm pretty sure King K Rool's creator is surprised that his creation is in smash.

Grant also had some music in base game right? I don't think that have to notify him every time they're using the DK64 Rap for Smash. They prolly just credit him everytime they use the song.

Here I found it user!

Attached: 6B87CA47-68D7-40C7-A7FD-E01EA467B196.jpg (1456x2048, 607K)

The only 2 good characters on that list are Doomguy and PW. Which subreddit was this polled on?

Attached: 1450434400707.png (633x758, 160K)

Haven't said much since July, but saw a thread that caught my eye just now (boards.4channel.org/v/thread/460704241) and want to re-affirm that people are paid to make fake leaks, especially for Smash. Toby, who calls pizza "Za" and smells horrible, is one of these paid leakers. He is still in my office, and he still posts here and on Gamefaqs regularly. He still doesn't know who I am, as he hasn't approached me, but it's probably because he steals everyone's fucking food and nobody likes him, so I could be anyone.

Smash Fighters 2 and 3 will indeed be revealed early June. Interestingly, Nintendo and Microsoft are going to partner on a joint game and work together on many games going forward, presumably because Sony is a giant threat to both companies.

The characters announced are Master Chief and Banjo Kazooie. Master Chief activates the Halo for his final smash, and some spirits I saw were for the flood, arbiter, a gause warthog, and a ghost. His level appears to be Last Resort (has a windmill structure? Not familiar, but know the name).

Banjo Kazooie's level is predictably Spiral Mountain. He has his nuts and bolts look, slightly altered but essentially the same. Grunty is a stage boss and rhymes at you while you play, dependant on characters used. There are dancing carrots and onions in the background with googly-eyes. Some spirits include Captain Blubber, Canary Mary, and Mingy Jongo. I wasn't able to see any more details other than those 3, I saw no screenshots of these unlike Halo's. Banjo has 3 final smashes, all of which are randomized.

Cut characters from the game that won't make it in (but were absolutely developed and scrapped) include Rayman, Black Shadow, Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, and Alucard. I was previously unaware of Alucard and Dixie Kong as of the last time I posted back in July.

I'll stick around for another 20 minutes if you have questions, I'm on my lunch break.

Attached: 9BE838FF-050B-455E-8D6C-D698EA3400BB.jpg (292x259, 26K)

>"Hahaha! I'm gonna make another Smashfag thread beccause it's so funny!"
WE GET IT YOU FUCKING DISCORD FAGS! HAHAHA HA HA! IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY! OH WAIT YOU'RE GONNA SPAM YET ANOTHER FUCKING BANJO THREAD NEXT TO DO MORE AUTISTIC SCREECHING TOO HUH?! MUH BANJO! MUH CHILDHOOD! MUH EDRICK! MUCH FUCKING BALLOT!

WOOOOOOOAAAAAH BROOOO IMAGE IF A HILL BILLY RED NECK PEDO BEAR AND HIS NIGGER BIRD SLAVE OR SOME FUCKING BLOCK HEADED LOOKING NIGGER WAS IN SMASH HAHAHAHAHA!

WOW GOLLY GEE FUCKING WILLIKERS MICROSOFT AND NINTENDO ARE BUDDIES NOW! EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW 1ST PARTY CHARACTERS BEING ON OTHER CONSOLES ACTUALLY WORKS YOU DUMB FUCK.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THESE DISCORD TRANNY SMASHFAGS SHITTING UP THIS GOD DAMN BOARD. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I HOPE THE NEXT DIRECT HAPPENS AND IT'S NONE OF THESE FUCKING FAGGOT CHOICES AND THEY GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT. YOU ROSTERFAGS HAVE MADE SMASH A FUCKING NIGHTMARE TO EVEN TALK ABOUT SMASH NOR ANY GAMES WITHOUT SOME ROACH COMING IN SHITTING UP THE THREADS.

That's a bit different. Nintendo entirely owns Donkey Kong content, including shit made by Rare, so they wouldn't need to consult Rare or MS. (how'd they swing this but not for the OC stuff in SMRPG, btw?)

Master Chief has been disconfirmed and Erdrick is coming.
Ciao.

He’s a bit of a wildcard. Megaman shows he can go all out when he wants to.

because nintendo was even more stupid back then and square has always been filled with stingy and greedy idiocy
why do they even keep the smrpg ocs and right when they aren't going to do shit with them anyway? stupid-asses, the lot of them

It's a copypasta, don't reply.

You must know if you’re in these threads all fucking day incel

Who the fuck is Erdrick?

>It's not good unless it's popular

Nigga, anyone's popularity can be contributed to Japan. Nintendo is a JAPANESE company

Fighter #2: July
Fighter #3: October
Fighter #4: December
Fighter #5: February
They all have 2.5 months each.

The most popular character from the 3rd most popular rpg series.

>a literal who from a boring ass jrpg, also another samefag anime swordsman
0 chance, sorry cucks

Based and redpilled, also yikes, cringe, and have sex

Is it realistic to expect an announcement (not release) for Fighter #2 next month?

>
I hate this fucking board

I think Dragon Quest is coming but you're retarded if you actually pay attention to attention whore leakers

Hurrdick isn't happening, delusional retards

I don't think you understand just how big Dragon Quest is in Japan.

Absolutely, considering it's E3. I think it's even realistic to expect them to release the next character next month and also announce another character at E3 that'll come out in August or so. They've been working on characters 2 and 3 about as long as Joker, apparently.

Looking at this thread now seems like a good time
What code and characters do you want.
>Idiotic
>Orgy
>Dead by Daylight
Or > Comic-Con

Comic-con.

Because Mario RPG is a cool ass game and had it not existed, Paper Mario as well as the Mario and Luigi series would not exist

Attached: 1533946754410.png (410x401, 92K)

dark man

Attached: Darkman.jpg (640x557, 60K)

seething westcuck

Mercury.

Attached: Mercury.jpg (838x1188, 557K)

Ross

Attached: ross.png (478x478, 356K)

the virgin anime swordie vs. the chad face of the series
how can any sane human not prefer slime?
even mr. bitf knows
youtube.com/watch?v=lp3OSVNk6RQ

Attached: HE.jpg (600x600, 38K)

grant and the playtonic people arent involved with their music in smash, banjo, or any of their old IP at all. they wouldnt be told. banjo still has a very high chance.

Come one people, i don't want to have to fill up all the slots. Also submitting peter.

Attached: Peter.png (256x256, 41K)

Senator Armstrong

Attached: Steven_Armstrong.jpg (865x760, 48K)

Dag Kangz

Attached: dks.png (595x408, 45K)

borygon :DDD

Attached: borygon.png (472x478, 21K)

Attached: P5_portrait_of_Yuki_Mishima's_casual_clothes.png (383x432, 89K)

Heavy

Attached: The_Heavy.png (1992x3303, 3.28M)

Carl

Attached: Carl.png (400x360, 88K)

Fat Albert

Gamma

Attached: 1552754808638.jpg (325x325, 16K)

Swole garf

Attached: swole garfield.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Sam and Max
and

Attached: Sam_&_Max.png (250x309, 110K)

skooks

Attached: my life is pain raggy.jpg (720x540, 24K)

Jack

Attached: Jack_Madworld_Render_2.png (400x571, 251K)

> unwashed furries
> implying smashfags take showers

Six more characters left! Code: Comic-Con

Dark Moon

Attached: DarkMoon.jpg (1386x1518, 1.02M)

Ballade

Attached: Ballade.jpg (471x707, 123K)

Rallen

Attached: Rallen (1).png (184x400, 78K)

Quint

Attached: quint.png (472x699, 344K)

Plok

Attached: Plok_1.png (259x372, 104K)

I've never done one of these before. How do I join?

Just post a character with a name and picture that all

Our final tribute.
You post images and it simulates shit.

Attached: big chungus.png (894x894, 133K)

IN
THE
TRASH

Attached: 2689525F-9143-4F33-BE88-73E725018D1E.jpg (1024x599, 87K)

Why the hell would Ninja Gaiden be in?

thank god the 5ch leak is fake. boring ass characters.

I feel like that's why they're gonna use him rather than the Luminary, especially since Joker didn't turn out to have one after all.

he was part of a fake leak

This is the roster. Games will be ready in a few minutes

Attached: Reaping.jpg (960x729, 240K)

Reminder that Erdrick is a good girl

Attached: FemErdrick.jpg (850x850, 227K)

The best and bravest.

Attached: 1549300436492.jpg (450x600, 113K)

Reminder that V has a movie incoming, is liked by both the oldfags and modern DQ fans and would be a much more unique addition to Smash as a full on monster summoner/support mage.

Attached: dq-2.png (580x654, 331K)

Place your bets now.

Ross got this

My bets on Rallen

Where's Joker on that list if we're using it as the be-all and end-all?

It's Gamma time

YOUR FAGGOT BEAR WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH HAHAHAHAHAHA

Based albert

It's not and that's a good thing. Get fucked.

You ready yet?

Yeah, you're right. If Smashies were cleaner, they'd appreciate Erdrick or Slime more.

Nobody in Smash threads actually knows anything about DQ, user. They don't realize that V or Slime would be the best choices, they just think Erdrick is the ONLY possible choice because of leakers.

Yep! Some technical difficulties came up though.

Attached: Bloodbath.jpg (958x2654, 347K)

>Gets butthurt about Smashfags
>Posts in Smashfag thread to complain.
>1-2 threads out of 100+ on Yea Forums
Hide the thread then, genius.

>"Hey Louis, remember that time i accidentally went to that gun convention instead of comiccon?"

I feel like he's the most likely choice because he's the most popular and significant character in the series though. Also the fact that they chose Cloud over Chocobo and Joker over Jack Frost gives me the idea that they are going with protagonists over mascots.

Mishima is too perfect for this code

Attached: Day 1.jpg (960x1742, 287K)

Attached: 1555261369016.png (1000x761, 65K)

>Nishima
kek

Let us have a moment of silence.

Attached: Fallin tributes 1.jpg (1280x767, 100K)

Honestly, I don't feel like those things are equivalent at all. Slimes are always the designated crossover character/mascot for Dragon Quest, whereas Final Fantasy and Persona (not SMT, though that also counts) usually focus more on the main characters and new mascots for each game.

Grant does not work for Rare or Microsoft.
Grant is in the dark like us.

Attached: 1550341091801.png (583x305, 41K)

Garfield Kart anyone?

Attached: Night 1.jpg (960x998, 244K)

The crossovers are usually sports games or boardgames that require more personality than a silent protagonist can give. For a fighting game though, going with the most significant hero seems like the way to go.

In that case, then, I still feel like it'd be V over Erdrick.

Blessed post, look at all the seething rosterfags upset that a literal who is getting in over """""""""""""""""""icons""""""""""""""""""" like banjo, Geno, and Sora.

Attached: 1546824922063.png (1280x720, 749K)

I have several questions about this day.

Attached: Day 2.jpg (960x1638, 268K)

Reminder that Nintendo and Sakurai spoke about how hard was actually making Cloud come back due to Squeenix's retardness.
Reminder that Erdrick hasn't been promoted recently in non-DQ games at all, unlike Dai, the DQV protag (who btw is getting a new movie for HIMSELF), or the DQIX/XI protags.
Reminder that any kind of chance Roto could have been used fell to the air the moment Cloud was added to Smash 4 instead of Noctis/Lightning, who were far more popular at the time and/or had way more support from Squeenix.
Also, all the NDAs are making it more likely that we're not getting at all a Microsoft rep (for all you 5chanfags that already got destroyed with Joker's release lmao).

So prepare yourselves when Mr. Smalltime, a Konami rep, and 2 actual surprises come and break your shitposting fun FOREVER.
FUCKING FOREVER.
AND EVER.

Attached: 1480416045045.png (500x500, 264K)

ROSS NOOOOO
WHO WILL SAVE ONLINE GAMES NOW?

Madason got the movie though. More people would recognize Erdrick since the whole first 3 games were about him and his legacy. His game sold like hot cakes and he's basically the quintessential jrpg hero. It's like how they went with Simon over Alucard.

Attached: Erdrickisaliterallywhohuh.png (598x529, 761K)

Attached: Fallin Tributes2.jpg (1280x800, 137K)

This. I looked him up a few days ago and can honestly say that I've never heard of him before then.

Attached: diagnosis.jpg (800x554, 44K)

Attached: Night 2.jpg (960x1459, 250K)

>and break your shitposting fun FOREVER.
FUCKING FOREVER.
Yea Forums doesn't learn.

Attached: life_finds_a_way.gif (245x152, 997K)

Attached: Day 3.jpg (960x1125, 198K)

honest

dishonest

I'ma gonna be honest Yea Forums this code isn't that fun

Attached: Fallin Tributes 3.jpg (1280x800, 128K)

No thanks, bro.

I still wanna see how it ends

There is in the GBC version

PEOPLE BOUGHT DQ3 FOR THE SLIMES!

Attached: Estelle.png (271x607, 167K)

Attached: 1555532305383.png (1049x81, 16K)

There is an Erdrick reference in the default icon of RPG Maker MV.

Attached: rpgmakermv.jpg (269x267, 31K)

NOOOO DELETE THIS

Based.

Isn't it nice that Yea Forums is finally giving DQ3 its deserved chance?

Ooh thanks! I'll be sure to add these to the compilation!

As if erdrickfags actually care about DQ

It actually is. As much as I hate a lot of the shitposting, If it can at least persuade just a few people to play DQ3, or even just DQ in general, i'll be happy.

This. It's literally just people pretending to like Dragon Quest to look superior when/if a DQ character gets in.
Nobody talks about characters they WANT in Smash, they only talk about what they think is likely. It's sad bros.

>Spend a decade deluding yourself that your trash irrelevant character from a dead franchise is in
>Character never gets in
>Spend a few months pointing out Smashfag lies after you hear a character from a living and relevant franchise you like could be in
>Character gets in
Here bro, let me take a picture of you, we need living examples of the Sunken Cost Fallacy for the dictionary.

I wanted a DQ character. I want DQ to be popular in the west so they localize more games. I'm still mad they didn't localize X, Joker 3, and Rocket Slime 3.

Fuck off shitposters, you and rosterfags have ruined Smash threads. Steveposting was at least a little funny at first, until you shoved it down everyone's throats.

Attached: ahem.png (332x332, 96K)

I do care about DQ, stop being paranoid, people don't care enough about you just to pick a character only to spite you.

I believe you user. I don't think there aren't ANY people who want Erdrick or a DQ character, I just think a lot of people using it to shitfling are being disingenuous.
It's like what happened for me wanting Joker in Smash but thinking it'd never happen. People started using him for shitposting and NEVER EVER XD memes. It's annoying. I feel for the legitimate DQ fans.

I am a pirate fag, yet DQ3 was so good I bought the overpriced mobile app.

Attached: DQ3.jpg (708x223, 30K)

There are absolutely people who care enough to pick a character to spite other people. I don't think there aren't people who actually want Erdrick, there are. I just think that people who shitpost about Steve and Erdrick constantly don't actually want them at all.

Plenty of people talk about you they want, but it's rosterfags that despise the idea of a character like erdrick is getting in over whoever they want. Sure there's the shitposters saving face but really the only people who hate this character are hardcore rosterfaggots.

bus guy

am I too late?

Attached: world situation.png (338x340, 193K)

fixed
if someone can add otis and eggman that'd be great

Attached: albud.jpg (680x477, 230K)

yes

>the only people who hate this character are hardcore rosterfaggots
Plenty of people just think he's boring.

Trying to pretend that people aren't using Erdrick only as fuel for shitposting and because they actually want him is kind of ridiculous. I honestly don't get why people try to deny it. You'd think if you actually wanted Erdrick you'd distance yourself from falseflaggers instead of acting like they're being genuine.

There such a thing as momentum user. Small fanbases have no reason to gather around.
If Colt from Monster Rancher or the Student from Enchanted Folk was implied in a believable leak you would have a surge of people who talk about such a character, it doesn't mean they are fake fans, as there were organic threads about such games before, it just means they were people who did not consider it to be possible, who had the character in the back end of their 'liked' list, and so on.
The smash community is just not as important as it think it is.

This will most likely happen which is unfortunate. Since the constant stream of animu and sword (dagger) characters I've lost all hope in actual unique (or relevant to the core Nintendo franchises) characters getting in.

Maybe Nintendo will eventually make another game that has more Mario Kart-esc picks that plays exactly like Smash. You don't see shitty low effort waifu-bait animu characters like Bayo getting into Mario Kart, please keep them out.

Attached: 1554745736743.jpg (359x473, 41K)

Yes, I'm sure legitimate Erdrick fans are making the shitty fucking Gohan edits and shit, just like I'm sure legitimate Steve fans are making the shitty weird 3D model shit.

You are retarded if you don't think the people supporting these characters are doing so to troll or a form of "I don't care so, might as well support this!". They are legitimately ruining a great game but I guess that's pretty cool for the win?

>Distance yourself from false flaggers
Because in Smash threads that means staying quiet and allow people to freely trash on the character and create whatever lie or half-truth they want.

>They are legitimately ruining a great game
?

From what I've seen DQfags just want to get a DQ character in Smash and Erdrick is just seen as fitting enought representetive of it.
Of course, there are falseflaggers, but K.Roolfags and Ridleyfags also had a lot of them after they got revealed.

based

This. As an Erdrick fan, whenever I tried making posts or discussing him, they would get very few responses, most of those responses saying there's no chance and that Geno would get in first. Now that people are starting to take him seriously, even if I get hate for it, at least a discussion can be had now.

But Ridley and K.Rool are awesome villains to some staple series..How can you even compare the two?

Attached: 1549582183028.jpg (473x467, 137K)

This is absolutely the case. The people who think people only gravitated toward Erdrick because of leaks don't know anything. The whole first 3 games, including the most popular game in the series, were about Erdrick. Erdrick is still referenced all throughout the series, including in the most recent games. I just want a Dragon Quest character because it's one of my all time favorite series and one I grew up with and Erdrick is the most logical choice for a newcomer.

Attached: DragonQuestXIPS46_thumb-1.jpg (554x314, 46K)

But he is literally just another anime swordsman, how does this not bother you. Do you not enjoy variety?

What is the likelyhood Brave is a red herring in the same way Jack was

There's like 80 characters, of course there's going to be overlap. There's already more variety than most fighting games. Plus, his magic should be enough to differentiate him a fair bit. To my knowledge the only other magic swordsman is Robin, and Erdricks spells are bound to be very different. Additionally, I want kids to play Smash, see the DQ character and become interested in the series enough to check out some other games in the series so it starts to have a following in the west. Seriously, I had like nobody to play IX with and that's just sad. A swordsman who looks like Goku is probably going to get more kids interested than a cute little blob of slime.

>Banjo would just be a Duck Hunt Echo
>Erdrick would be awesome and unique in Smash

I don't even know what is variety for this community anymore after someone placed Joker and Samus side-by-side kicking and said "look, clones" and people actually ate that up. What type of character doesn't have at least one move that isn't similar to another character?

Can somebody explain to me what suggests that it's Erdrick specifically, and not any other DQ Hero?

who says that besides stevetards

>Anime Swordfighters
>Not Fire Emblem Lords
The root of the problem isn't anime swordfighters, it's the fact that all the FE characters are super boring.

At what point can we consider these rosterfag threads generals? These threads have everything - the avatarfagging, discord drama, and it's even more cancerous with the consolewar Us vs. Them mentality that runs rampant. I love Smash, but these threads are in such dire need of a purging. I dont understand how you niggers can talk about the same thing every day.

Insiders claim it's Erdrick, and he would make the most sense anyways because he's the most important Yuusha. Seriously, the first 3 games are usually referred to as the Erdrick Trilogy. It's possible they may have other Yuushas as costumes though, which may explain the codename. I would be way into a Solo alt personally.

Nintendo needs its own board, honestly. It would be better for everyone

Personally I kind of like these threads because they often involve talking about games legacies, sales, characters, development relationships, etc. It's like video game discussion at its purest form.

No. Nintendo threads are fine for the most part and can be civil. Even Smash Lobby threads are good as long as they focus on playing the fucking game. It's these roster threads that attract the most underage, autistic, braindead and inflammatory pieces of shit in this board. The only thing these threads produce is never ending shit-flinging and horrible b8.

That's all well and good, until the underages come around and spread misinformation and trash your favorite game series. Smash threads attract so much underage b& from rebbit, smashboards and twitter that there simply isn't enough pushback to put them in their place. Mods should really consider purging all wojak rosterfag threads, at least until more DLC info is announced.

Yeah, admittedly those are problems. I usually just try and ignore those ones and focus on replying to the people not using wojaks, buzzwords, and insults. If you mentally filter those out, these threads can actually be kind of fun.

Protagonist from Dragon Quest 3 if im not mistaken.

Basically a Literal who to the West but well known to the Japs