Dark Souls is h___

Dark Souls is h___

Attached: Pontiff easy .webm (640x360, 2.86M)

This thread is b___

Dark souls is ha___

Attached: DS3 - 2321.webm (842x460, 1.61M)

>just fight a boss so often that you memorize every single move and muscle memory takes over, easy

Attached: D5Hyy3eW.jpg (1024x340, 50K)

OP is a f__

>Dark Souls requires skills

Attached: Seath easy.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Attached: Artorias easy.webm (1120x700, 2.87M)

Attached: Fume Knight SL1 No Damage.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

knowing the ins and outs of a game makes it easier
mind=blown

Attached: 1531663926927.jpg (625x626, 63K)

that's technically a glitch.

why is parrying 360 in dark souls 3? looks fake and shit.

when i try it i just get hit

>someone who's played the game a lot can beat a boss easily
wowwwww

Haram.

magic is so unfun in every single souls game

you can 360* parry in dark souls? why have i never known this? what the hell

>PONTIFF IS THE BEST FIGHT IN THE SERIES
ds3 is the worst thing to happen to the fan base.

>OoK is impossible

Attached: Orphan_easy.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

but he didn't die? he's clearly standing there at the end

Literally have sex

Attached: autism.jpg (500x415, 47K)

disgusting

Know what I hate with the entire Dark Souls franchise? None of the enemies have any weight to them, things such as inertia and momentum simply defy all laws of physics. Look at the size of the sword in OP's picture and the speed at which it travels. It's the easiest fucking thing in physics to wrap your head around you retarded gooks, BIGGER = SLOWER. THAT'S HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK.

magic is so fucking gay

Lick cunny, nigger.

dark souls 1 gave weight to player character desu, it's the only one that did this, the weapons felt different, and heavier strength weapons had a much less varied moveset and relied on the weight of the weapon, I'm not saying it's perfect but dark souls 1 was closer to real weapon physics than any of the others, mainly for the player character though, enemies are still trash

the second phase was so fucking gay

I still remember the first time playing dark souls. Went to the graveyard, kept dying. Went up the correct route, managed to skill the undead guys but still got fucked up. Took forever to get to the first boss. When I finally got to the elevator which leads back to firelink I felt like I had been in a massive adventure already. Now when I play, I can get to the elevator within 10 minutes from the start of the game.

thats not how it works at all though retard
a jet fighter is much bigger than a greatsword and can move at hundreds of mph
its the force thats propelling it. The guy holding that sword looks about 14 feet tall minimum and is amped up on magic.

My first dark souls was 2. I remember thinking i was halfway through the game and I had only explored about 6 levels. Then it kept going, and going, and going, and going, and finally I beat it. Then I went to DS3, and finally got around to playing DS1, which was easily the best of the 3.

Nigga why are you bringing propulsion into this. The guy in the pic is dual wielding swords as large as he is, you can't fucking swing something that big and heavy at that speed unless you're a mountain.

lol just ember and summon help even easier

yep that quest to ring one fuckin bell will always stand out to me. reminded me of when i was a kid and spent countless hours between each actual progression of the story in OoT

Slurp.

It's fantasy ya dingus, who cares

>has to cheat by using a forbidden mechanic to win

>this heapshit game is highly revered
>dragons dogma - the infinitely better, funner, more technical and interesting game consisting of an actual story and brilliant mechanics, animations and fun along with a brilliant soundtrack, better graphics and basically one of the greatest games ever produced
>sidelined by this kiddy trash dark souls fromsoft niggertry
I'll never not be mad.

Wait is that all you have to do to get a parry, wait for them to whiff then shoot?

His death animation is tied to his second phase so if you manage to deal enough damage to kill him before he gets to go into second phase he just stands still

have sex

lick cunny

I literally had sex this morning.
Now what faggot?

Attached: 1538159707947.jpg (949x321, 82K)

Why am I from /pol/ for thinking dragonsdogma deserves all the praise kiddy fortnite millenials steeped on darksouls and fromsoft for an inferior product.

Dragons Dogma wishes it had Souls combat. It might even be worth a pirate then.
>b-but muh magical tornados! muh options!
kys

>darksouls combat is better than dragonsdogma
Now I've heard everything.

You interrupt the enemy attack with your ranged weapon. Orphan's attack there is a slow one-two swing. Very easy to parry.

the fuck is that damage