The music in this game is fucking stupid

The music in this game is fucking stupid.

Attached: 317137-xenoblade-chronicles-x-limited-edition-wii-u-other.jpg (800x1061, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmUeqMnWmDY
youtube.com/watch?v=3oUu7N65s6I
youtube.com/watch?v=xbvB7ks0MNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nqik5PTQ-0E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The music is literally the only good part of the game. It's trash without it.

Counter-point: YOU'RE fucking stupid

NOT EVEN A DISTANT LAND

Best song..

youtube.com/watch?v=EmUeqMnWmDY

I CAN'T HEAR YOU
I CAN'T SEE YOU

>stupid good

HELLO?
IS THIS THING ON?
AM I ALL ALONE?
IS THERE ANYONE THERE?
I need a bigger gun

It's pretty stupid when you're first starting, but I loved that shit by the end.

>it's trash
Maybe if you are a literal drooling retard.

Attached: 1511533205889.jpg (3840x2160, 1.88M)

i have a stockholm syndrome relationshio with it
WHOLE NOTHER PLANET

It’s way better than Xenoblade 2, the only good music is Torna Battle theme, everything else is generic as shit.
At least X has memorable lyrics and melodies.

UH
YEAAH
UH
YEAAH

>b-but Xenoblade 2
Obsessed

Attached: Elma I came here to laugh at you.jpg (640x478, 208K)

Does this game work well on CEMU now?

Keep coping broski

It's one of Sawano's laziest soundtracks.

ONE BY OOOOOONE

I fucking hate Hiroyuki Sawano so much, everything he does sounds the fucking same. And yet everybody worships him. Literally the Hans Zimmer of Japanese soundtracks, none of his soundtracks has its own identity.
He copy-pastes everything and has been caught using royalty-free samples that even fucking commercials use.
youtube.com/watch?v=3oUu7N65s6I

Attached: Xenoblade X book.jpg (500x810, 96K)

All continents music, tyrant theme and water theme are god tier.
Fuck you.

And he's been caught using default FL studio sounds.

>sequel that explains literally anything NEVER

OOOOOVER THE RAINBOW

Attached: 486558634658.gif (240x240, 2.23M)

SHOW US LIIIIIIGHT FOR NOW

Attached: SEETHING.jpg (1024x432, 81K)

The whole game is fucking stupid

I hope I'll have to emulate it to play it if doesn't get ported. I tried on my laptop some months ago and apparently I had to install a lightening patch and it ran at like 10fps. I have a new pc now so maybe I'll try again during summer.

that's really sad if true

SMT Nocturne uses every generic effect in the book for its sound design and nobody ever once mentions it

Literally nothing wrong with that user.

Yes, I've finished the game recently on CEMU. 60 FPS is doable on a CPU with strong single core performance, I couldn't do it on a Ryzen 2600. It has a couple of minor graphical bugs in 2-3 cutscenes but that's it.

UH UH UH
YEAH YEAH YEEEEEEEEAH
UH UH!

youtube.com/watch?v=xbvB7ks0MNo
no this is

I went to emulate it recently and decided to emulate xenosaga instead since I haven't played it

How does the second screen nonsense work when you emulate XCX?

Game plays fine at 30 fps even on weaker lower end hardware. youtube.com/watch?v=Nqik5PTQ-0E

you can switch between screens with ctrl tab or something like that. and use mouse to navigate on the touchscreen. I think you can put it on a second screen if you have one.

I'll be playing with a controller so that sounds sort of annoying but I'll have to deal. I need to look into that fix for the audio too

It's bizarre, nearly every track in the game aside from most of the area themes I disliked at first, but now I fucking love all of them. If you told me at 2 hours in I would be frequently listening to Black Tar long after I finished the game I wouldn't believe it.

Same here. And, in some way, I blame Persona (especially Q) for that.

Like the shining stars
Light the path whenever it's dark
You keep on blinking at me
You never turn away from me
In this vast gloomy night sky
Light the fire up in the night!

as previously stated yes, also there's a way to decensor the western version if you know how to google

This game has some serious brainwashing going on with the music. I even stopped listening to the themes after hundreds of hours playing it back in 2015 but last month wir fliegen accidentaly slipped into my playlist and suddenly i'm listening the whole fucking OST again.

OVER THE RAINBOW
GLORIOUS SIGHTS
THIS LIGHT IN OUR DREAMS
AND I HOPE WE'RE ALRIGHT

No one saw that

Attached: 1544113496618.jpg (4032x3024, 3.33M)

WE'RE STUCK ON A WHOOOLE DIFFERENT PLAANET

Maybe its stockholm syndrome or something, but 90% of the soundtrack really grew on me. I love it now, and Uncontrollable is the best elite enemy theme in the series.

FO

Does anyone have a clip of the scene when you're fighting the Ganglion cunt and Elma gets pissed and is like I'm done playing games time to murder your bitch ass. I wasn't paying attention and that part really caught me by surprise.

ITS LIKE IM WASHING AWAY
ALL MY PEACEFUL DAYS
ANYWAY ANYHOW
NOTHING LEFT AT THE SCENE
IF YOU ARE LOSING YOUR WAY
AND YOU NEED SOME PROTECTION
B L A C K T A R
GETS YOU WHEREVER YOU GO

Great, I'll get to playing it eventually then. Is 1050 ti considered lower end then? I got a slightly better card, so I guess it will be fine.