Now I will play your game

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/278
Now I will play your game.

Attached: 1536113846597.png (2560x1440, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/200
nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why not just use cheatengine at this point

Attached: The End Of Evangelion.m4v_snapshot_01.04.24_[2015.01.21_14.46.36].jpg (704x480, 27K)

i already completed it 4 times

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/200

nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/205

Make sure to get those mods also :)

>>Makes the game easier.
>>...without affecting difficulty.

>Use a trainer to give myself double health for bosses
>Game is more enjoyable since I don't get one hit killed/lose almost all my healthbar which motivates me to play more aggressively

Attached: b56f5bb4e7086ea255abafbaa87a42b5.jpg (1000x1000, 169K)

The only thing I would change is modify the kanji used to denote a sweep, thrust or grab when an enemy is about to attack, or maybe the color of the warning. I'm actually not sure if there's a visual difference between those three but some enemies make it really difficult to tell what they're going to do before they attack using that prompt

I can't believe I share this site with actual people like you.
I sincerely hope you're just pretending.

imagine waking up and being OP praise god

>PCfags

Attached: 1554922493079.jpg (610x768, 72K)

That's the point, nigger. Have better reaction skills.

>not wanting to balance the game yourself
>not wanting to patch the game yourself because From can't into programming

But suuuure, let's all enjoy Blightown at 20FPS :)

Quit taking this "hobby" so serious.
Jeez I seriously hope YOU'RE the one pretending

Attached: 1552919225568.png (1024x1280, 403K)

Imagine having to cheat to play a video game.

Imagine being so bad at easy as fuck games that you have to cheat to win. You're the type that will be in their 40s working at Wal-Mart

Maybe don't use the exact same prompt for three types of attacks then or remove it entirely. If the prompt gives me no other info than "watch out!" then it's worthless because I'd just learn the patterns anyway without the incredibly distracting cue/noise it makes

You mad white boi?

Attached: Sekiro.png (2561x1439, 3.86M)

>being this mad over a video
That comment aobut being 40s and working at Wal-Mart seems too specific.
I'm willing to believe you're projecting.

how do you justify cheating just to beat the game? you have no honor. you just want to tell others that you beat it while forgetting to mention that you cheated. get behind me satan

Based
When will soulsniggers realize video games are meant to be fun?

How is being old working at a grocery store specific, it's a very stereotypical job for useless people, just like you are

But I just said I used a trainer; I admitted that I cheated.
How do you justify being so angry because someone you don't even know cheated in a video game?
>You have no honor
fucking lmao get a real hobby dude

Attached: 1533199847622.jpg (750x1000, 674K)

The propmt is there to let you know the incoming attack is unblockable

>Why yes, I do cheat in video games. How did you know?

Attached: 1528282152377.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

PC was a fucking mistake. Giving them Dark Souls was a mistake that has done irreparable damage to gaming as a whole.

Why are you so defensive?

lmao the person who takes video game difficulty seriously is the person at walmart at 40, are you fucking kidding me?

The whole fun of games like this is to get good and overcome challenges. Why not play something else if you don't like that?

>Why are you so defensive?
I'm really not. I'm just surprised at how angry you are just because someone cheated in a video game.
You're even trying to guilt trip me by saying I have no honor.
I had fun with my game and that's all matters when it comes to video games: Fun.

Attached: g6hh5l3fuou21.jpg (680x478, 39K)

By the fact you're an insecure babby.

Yeah damn PC chads fixing the buggy as fuck game with a patch to make it work at 60fps

Why can you play sub 30fps like the rest of the console players?!

>Cheats in video games
>Doesn’t think gaming is a real hobby
>Avatarfag
What a great person you are, I’m so glad to be on the same board with people like you.

>By the fact you're an insecure babby.

Attached: 1527856197066.jpg (456x429, 34K)

Dude, DS games run at 30 fps on console and sometimes even lower than that if you’re on the base console.
Imagine actually believing 39 FPS in an enjoyable experience.

Quality of discussion on Yea Forums about Dark Souls and better community in general > framerate
I'm completely serious.

T. Consolefag pretending there’s no difference between 60 and 30 and changing subjects.

There is in some games but I'd argue that hitting 15FPS in blighttown and in other areas is worse htan just getting to 30FPS

Not to mention the amount of bugs and lag in multiplayer

t. PCshart who cares more about making his numbers bigger than a good game, and takes almost sadistic glee in destroying every community they touch

There's no problem with using cheats if you can't beat a game. Who's going to stop you? Twitter?
But if you post on Yea Forums and can't beat sekiro without cheats, you should fuck off you piece of shit casual.

I care about my experience, sorry that you don’t

user, have you actually played blighttown above 15fps?

Just try it. On PC of course since consoles can't handle it.

Porting Dark Souls to PC was an absolute mistake. It make the community cancerous and fucked up DaS2s development.

isshin was the only boss I had any difficulty with. I honestly can't believe pro streamers that are worth millions for just playing games had such trouble with this game.

>There's no problem with using cheats if you can't beat a game.
The problem is that anyone CAN beat Sekiro, they just don't want to put in the effort and time required to do so, which robs them of actually enjoying the game

Sekiro too hard for PC gamers, huh?

Attached: 1375817215781.jpg (640x480, 48K)

The absolute STATE of PC gaming!

beat isshin 4th try with kb+m
demon took 30+

beating sekiro with easy mode is like using an Uber to drive to the end of a marathon race and then saying you finished the marathon

my favourite thing about you fags is that you keep saying shit like
>I don't get one hit killed
as an excuse for cheating in the game where there are literally 0 moves in the game that oneshot you

except terror but terror oneshot you even with infinite health so you still get that

Attached: 1535696783704.png (986x1280, 266K)

>1 month after release
>insecure shitters who are bad at ganes are STILL tryung to convinces themselves and everyone that ussing cheats is okay and they totally dont feel they cheated.

Where's the nude mod?

I beat it just fine without mods or cheats, I still don't see what the fuss is about.