He "seriously injured" millions

He "seriously injured" millions

Attached: Batman.jpg (1920x1200, 317K)

He raped millions

imagine

To save billions.

Dead serious, this whole "kill millions to save billions" idea is legit.

I don't think there's been a single piece of Batman media that owns up to the fact that a man who beats people into submission on a nightly basis has unintentionally killed people, and that the longer he does it the more people he kills

to save billions

Attached: gcs.png (638x478, 206K)

You wish, Gordon.

So
Are the arkham games good?

they're casually fun.

that's batman's entire character, the idea that upholding the law isn't always the best course of action, and then him punching people to a bloody pulp to stop baddies from killing millions by any means possible

Batman.has passed gordon but he's one step away from the joker which is why the joker is his most threatening enemy to date

Batman is just a mercenary for Big Healthcare, and is the reason why Gothams is hemorrhaging money to all these hospitals

I mean, if you ignore the fact that he turns over everyone he beats up to the cops because he respects the law as a whole, even if he does bend it. Or the fact that Jim Gordon only allows Batman to practise his vigilantism unchallenged because he respects the judicial system.

they're fun.

Who pays the treatment for all the criminals Barman cripples for life?

cripples everyone for life
let the joker go free to continue to mass murder people

batman is a bit of a nobhead isint he

The Martha Wayne Foundation For The Criminally Inclined Incapacitated By Animal Themed Vigilantes

He would probably just get bored if The Joker was gone

And? Batman is a cunt, he admits to being a cunt. This isnt new information

>let the joker go free
Once Batman turns a criminal over to the proper authorities, it's on them to keep them locked up

The cops only let him be Batman because he doesn't do more than apprehending criminals. The day he "stops Joker" for good is the day Batman becomes a wanted criminal.

So why hasn't a cop just magdumped Joker when he was all tied up

he knows he lives inside a comic book and if the joker dies forever the comic book dies and his whole world dies

To save criminals that would go on to kill million

Because the method of storytelling precludes the characters within the story from acting in logical ways

And didnt save a goddamned person since he lets the villians go on to keep murdering masses.

To make billions

Why didnt he rape the joker

The Gotham courts lets the villains go on to keep murdering. Batman is no more responsible than a cop who doesn't immediately empty his gun into the Joker when he's in handcuffs.

The first one had some incredible predator sequences, so yes the first one was good.

combat might as well be a qte so no it's not good but it can be fun if you approach it as a batman simulator instead

I can usually suspend my disbelief but I couldn't in the arkham games.

Of course it is
Anime's greatest protagonist follows this rule

Why doesn't Gotham city have the death penalty?

just beat city and asylum for the first time and up to knight, what am I in for?

He acts in bad faith. His addiction to the hunt costs many people their lives.

CARS

Also you cant really turn your brain off in later combat sections

Knight is an okay game, but prepare to be slightly underwhelmed at the city and story

Also possibly annoyed at how much the batmobile is used

don't mind me, just posting the best Batman videogame ever made

Attached: ps2_batman_begins_p_pog6p4.jpg (480x683, 239K)

It's made all the worse by the fact that several times it's implied the enemies you're fighting are ones you've already beaten up. So all those guys you beat unconscious and broke the arms/legs of all woke up and recovered enough to get their shit slapped a second time in only a few hours.

Democrat state, same reason why only Gotham criminals have guns.

My nigga.

A splinter Cell clone done right

>2019
>he STILL doesn't get why Batman doesn't kill

It's his way of knowing that there's a tangible difference between himself and the people he's beating the shit out of. He doesn't believe in some sacred right to life that he can't violate, or that killing his enemies isn't a solution. He just wants the moral highground, because he's a cunt.

Attached: 1544413401072.png (493x486, 196K)

They're fun, just don't expect a real challenge for anything. It's more like a rhythm game for fighting than anything else because you'll be switching between punching, countering, gadgets, stunning, and jumping over enemies while the Predator segments are more about how you can judge a room to take it out as efficiently as possible.

Attached: 20180507193255_1.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

In the comics he doesn't brutalize people like he does in the retarded games.
Like every single piece of action media ever has people constantly get knocked out without serious consequence, so unless you think every superhero is constantly killing people, it's not hard to suspend your disbelief.

Thank god a Marvel version doesn't exist or everyone in New York would be eligible

I got city and knight from the wb humble bundle back in october. For paying a few bucks with other games I felt I got more then my moneys worth. Replay value is zero in my opinion. Once you do everything once there is no reason to play again unless you didn't play it on the hardest setting. Arkham Knight comes with extra challenges outside of the main game and Arkham Knight requires you to do all the in game stuff to see the final ending. Riddler challenges are sorta of annoying. 6 out of 10 for all the Arkham games.

Should've decapitate the villains and still let them live with their torturous disabilities.

Decapitation is usually lethal, user. You need your head to live.

They are all decently fun, and you're probably going to like them a lot if you like Batman.
Not masterpieces or great by any means, but decent games that are super cheap now.