What's your excuse for not playing anthem?

What's your excuse for not playing anthem?
EA fixed everything that was wrong with game!

Attached: Cover_Art_of_Anthem.jpg (250x375, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesradar.com/dragon-age-4-becomes-biowares-next-big-focus-as-anthem-loses-its-lead-creators/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The quality of posts is extremely important to this community

Shoulda had romances BioWare

I got this free with my 2060 and have t touched it. Tell me why I should, shill.

>What's your excuse for not playing anthem?
Because it's already abandoned.

gamesradar.com/dragon-age-4-becomes-biowares-next-big-focus-as-anthem-loses-its-lead-creators/

Its a treadmill for microtransactions

Fuck off

Because I beat destiny in 2014, and why would I play a game that nukes PS4s

>abandoned before it got one single content update
The state of bioware, ea, and modern gaming

this reads as "I'M SORRY" to me, so, sorry for what?
be thorough, list everything it's fixed in detail
earn your commission, shill

Be cause it's already dead. EA pretty much decided it was over for Anthem after the initial launch. Fact everything planned for updates got delayed only proves it.

Did they fix the abhorrent screen stuttering and the sudden pauses the game makes to render a tree every 2 seconds?
No? Guess I'll go back to warframe then.

It was a vehicle for microtransactions, when it proved to be a vehicle with no forward mobility they dumped it.

That's what AAA games are slowly turning it no. If the game won't generate shitloads of money through lootcrates or other microtransactions it won't get made or will be quietly swept under the rug.

>It was a vehicle for microtransactions, when it proved to be a vehicle with no forward mobility they dumped it.
Which is doubly weird because this is EA. They should've learned from Battlefront 2.

Attached: 59e879b05bafe38be8312c25.jpg (323x433, 31K)

>sorry for what?
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

No they didn't, they delayed all the fixes.

Not weird at all, people are fine games being treadmills for lootcrates as long as they're cosmetic despite the business model being identical and core gameplay systems and features still being completely compromised by their presence.

Stop spreading lies
They delayed only raids

i fucking hate looter shooters
i fucking hate ea
i fucking hate bioware

Attached: 1556564844188.jpg (720x720, 50K)

They delayed practically everything they said they would be adding, not just a few raids and they still have no eta on a fucking loot fix.

Loot was fixed long time ago

I chose bf v. Glad I didn't pick this heaping pile of trash

I will now laugh at you. Take this bump so others can too.

If I want to play a scammy grinding simulator i'd rather play a korean mmorpg than EA vassal's "AAA" PG13 shooty looty money-grabby game

>Loot was fixed long time ago
Loot isn't fixed. Watch their last live stream and how dead they all are when they open the chest and all they get is purples.

The very definition of a soulless cashgrab. Not even the devs knew what they were making.

Ok, now I know you are shitposting or shilling, gm1 is still the best way to get legendaries, you still get shit-tier embers in all three gms, and they still have not unnerfed freeplay ember farming.
Even if you don't play the game you can load up the latest dev stream and see how shit the drops were, I mean jesus they didn't even get a fucking masterwork, ember or otherwise.

Lmao no. They accidentally fixed it by fucking something up twice and then unfixed it again twice

>lead creators

but they left the project years ago