Paramount just announced that the design will change

>Paramount just announced that the design will change
We did it bro!

Attached: D5aLZqtUcAExA9y.jpg (1008x906, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-uY2QpW51I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they even have time to change it and animate everything again? Because this movie seems to have a lot of Sonic talking

No

>Because this movie seems to have a lot of Sonic talking
it does?

>they actually do have enough time because there aren't that many sonic scenes because most of the movie revolves around robotnik
This timeline can still be redeemed.

Attached: 1544931498477.jpg (900x900, 85K)

6 months is plenty of time. It's not like the movie was done in the first place, many scenes aren't even rendered yet.

They're just going to change minor details, like remove the teeth and give him bigger eyes. No need to change any animation, and it will still look like shit.

if the 3d model is properly rigged then it's easy

Ok but what about the music now?

OH FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT THAT

Well shit if they're gonna shell out for Carrey may as well make it count.

2 fast 2 FURrrrious 4 u

Attached: 361b1a64258bc3be02bfdf4e59f7c566.png (1276x1233, 345K)

Unless this trailer was made solely to test Sonics design expect a delay

and that's a good thing

how it should be

Attached: 93741ccc995e8e6ea0be70d0d009df60.jpg (1280x1932, 226K)

why would you even want that? the movie is going to be horrible anyway, changing how sonic looks won't make any difference, ugly sonic is literally the only thing this movie have going for

Attached: huho.png (604x649, 297K)

It was all a publicity stunt, no such thing as bad publicity. Look at the emoji movie, how many people saw that because of how stupid it is?

Who will play as Rouge?

The leak plot is about Sonic travelling with the cop a lot, meeting the girlfriend and Robotnik scenes

ho, so like every of those fucking movies, it will be about John Mac Ham living in NIEEUUW YOOORRKn working as a deisgner for XimXom Corporation, and the hero will help him getting laid with Stacy, thanks to his wisecrack jokes.

Nope, Bumblebee had changes done to all its 3D models months before it came out. It'll be easier since there's only Sonic to be changed.

any comparaison?

>they didn't stick with the shit sonic so memes could flourish.

Fucking sad

It's alright
youtube.com/watch?v=t-uY2QpW51I

what was this joke from? I swear it was in a movie

Scary Movie

Scary movie 2 i think. It was that gay black guy who was totally straight.

thanks.

most of the time he is off screen, like in a bag