Xavier: Renegade Angel gets a video game

Xavier: Renegade Angel gets a video game.

Describe it.

Attached: tumblr_nb8sjvHHte1rr5qhqo1_500.gif (500x280, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uq04SazQlEk
youtube.com/watch?v=wai9CnvatBo
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA
youtube.com/watch?v=m5gGVOERXss
youtube.com/watch?v=BmYqJX4hvkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's good.

Reddit

you just wander through an empty sandbox desert pondering what doth life?.

House of the dead + heavy rain style cinematic fifth person typer

Rick and Morty for hipsters.

What are ya, some sort of Chinaman?

Postal 2 without guns

Honestly, a game where you travel around while solving/causing problems with pseudo-philosophy would be amazing. Throw in OoT's Ocarina mechanic for the shakashuri too.

Literally the opposite of reddit
t. didn't understand it

...Garys Mod?

How to out yourself as a shitter: The Post.

It's weird that every time I watch through this show I can remember absolutely nothing about it even though I really liked it
This but instead of killing people directly you're trying to help everyone and just end up killing people by accident

A shitty, simplistic, Adult Swim branded Flash game where the characters are on Solitaire cards or playing 2v2 basketball or something, and spout low quality mp3 catch phrases when you score points. "Taste the pain!"

The game attempts to emulate the show’s abstract humor by jumping genres all the time, but the main genre is a third person adventure game. Everything cosmetic is done by the original show staff.
For graphical consistency with the show, the game is released on the PS2.

Point and click adventure game, Every single solution to a puzzle or problem during the game is utter non-sense.

Did zoomers just discover this show or something?

Attached: 1553369736916.jpg (252x229, 7K)

>Zoomers
go back

Yep.

The shakishiri showdown vid went from like 10k to a million

So probably some eceleb mentioned it

Unreal. Some dude posted a picture of Old Gregg in a thread earlier, and I replied with something about the Mighty Boosh and he went "What's that? This is Old Gregg". So apparently that must've been memed recently too.

Attached: 1512237528407.jpg (354x276, 22K)

Reddit lolsorandumb humour.
Just because it isn't Rick and Morty doesn't mean it isn't reddit, you fucking special snowflakes.

Idiot.

It's literally because of the whole rick and morty vs xavier thing and now all the zoomers have flocked over to xavier to obtain internet cred.

Old Gregg has existed on the internet independent from The Mighty Boosh for years now, I knew kids 12 years ago who knew old gregg and they thought it was just a weird youtube video.

Third person cinematic walking simulator with dynamic choices about the paths of life

>I will divide my love for you all into "Love Quadrants"

This is so tryhard. Yikes.

FATE
DESTINY

Does anyone know how to get to the lake?

Well I didn't know that. I love the Mighty Boosh. I tried to tell him to watch Season 2. I doubt he will. How long until I see pictures of Howard Moon or Naboo without context

>not season 1 as well

People starting pitting it against rick and morty for some reason and all the fans of that show jumped ships over to xavier to seem more "cool".
I'm not denying that people liked the show way back when it was airing but all the new "fans" today are literally just in it to boost their internet street cred.

Hello retard

LSD Dream Emulator with some puzzles

zoomers need to fucking die

it would be a game implementing ai set in a chatroom in VR CHAT (to maximize the weirdness of avatar variation you'd encounter) where you would debate philosophy with ai all set to have different thematic obsessions you have to appeal to; there could be a component that allows people to debate together, and utilizing weirder philosophy would get you further depending on how other players reacted, also training players to be better at using abstract humor to disarm ppl irl without getting too weird to work
also implement deep dream somehow, and low quality aesthetics which vr is anyway most of the time.

Itd be a point and click adventure game.

Attached: 438100_screenshots_20180501005534_1.jpg (2560x1377, 523K)

What was your aim with this post?
I gave a explanation as to why zoomers have suddenly latched onto this show.
I acknowledged that the show has always had fans and it wasn't always about rick and morty, I'm referring to the sudden influx of new "fans".
Calm your autism.

>Zoomer
Go back

I'm using that term because it's in response to this post You fucking dunce.

>Zoomer
Go back

youtu.be/uq04SazQlEk

Kino

looks like I broke the bot, lol

Only NPC idiots use zoomer

>NPC
ironic

people are mad at your post and they wouldn't be if they weren't zoomers themselves
older folk who watched this show should be able to read this statement without being offended because it's literally not about them

thanks for outing yourselves as kids

go to bed zoomies

Only kids use the term zoomer you realise

oh shit i guess i'm not 26 then and find it an easy, derogatory way to refer to younger folk with bad taste then

NPC

>"only intellectuals such as my self watch superior shows such as xavier renegade angel"
>what do you like about it?
>"well, it's not rick and morty for starters"
>and?
>"that's it"

Attached: Reddit_Armie.jpg (600x600, 34K)

Only idiots don't understand Xavier

crybaby zoomer

this
i worked in a dishpit over the summer for some quick cash and this one 15 year old would literally not stop talking about how xavier was so much better than rick and morty and didn't realize i just did not care either way

butthurt zoomer detected

Hey NPC

>i worked in a dipshit

Attached: 1408417054638.jpg (500x410, 71K)

hey zoomer
are you gonna explain to me why xavier requires an even higher iq than rick and morty to watch

Attached: sorafg.jpg (660x1447, 233K)

I love this show

dishpit dipshits, they called us

I remember when this show was funny... in 2007

Attached: 1556171336980.png (700x386, 223K)

Damn the NPCs are out in full force. One of them even is posting Kingdom Shit

Philosophical puzzle game like The Talos Principle but 100 times better and with actual philosophy more deeply ingrained in the puzzles.

>not liking kh
zoomer detected

Attached: familyguy.jpg (910x910, 191K)

>LITERALLY "I hate it because X person liked it"
>And it's a strawman you invented, to boot

Attached: [confused shrieking].png (337x399, 190K)

Attached: YOU ANTI HUMAN CRAP.gif (200x150, 797K)

Only NPC children love that jarpig disney corporate shit

his posts are a lot more human and less robotic than your "hello (randomly generated buzzword" responses that sound like they're being produced by a computer

i don't think you understand i don't give a fuck about either show and that the fans online consistently act like he did
like you're doing now
you people honestly take it as some grave offense that people don't like your ugly looking shows

Hello NPC

you mean 90's kids who grew up with disney material and final fantasy? y'all gotta stop acting like you're over the age of 16

Hello NPC

ironic considering you sound like a fucking bot

>Jarpig
>Child
Clockwork

You're having a total freakout over a fucking tv show, and whenever anyone tells you to stop being a sperg, you just sperg harder and claim they're another part of the vast-spanning conspiracy to shill a more than decade-old adult swim show.

Attached: 1549237209959.gif (900x620, 3.42M)

yeah, i was a child in the 90's. do keep up

>tfw you really like Xavier but only got into it due to the Xavier vs Rick and Morty memes

Attached: 1553993379021.jpg (750x752, 290K)

exploration game that plays like earthworm jim, in an open world, you meet people and have to go on stupid fetch quests to solve their problems

>your shows are bad and so are your fans
>LMAO ZOOMER NPC DETECTED
>wow you people are cringey
also literally yes, the majority of new fans are inherently from the rick and morty shitposting
if you weren't, you wouldn't be angry about someone pointing that out and scream SPERG SPERG while frothing at the mouth yourself

hey at least you admit it
the ones who don't are usually annoying cunts

Don't you DARE call my PS2 cutscene show ugly!

Attached: 1555679557528.jpg (897x835, 93K)

>just
It's been a thing for years.
I think it started when season 2 of Reddit and Moron was going on.

It's like some sort of guitar hero for run-on sentences.

You're out of your mind, user. As in actual delusional fantasies.

Attached: right back.png (726x528, 546K)

The game would be great and awesome in the first half, but playing the second half would be a drag and letdown.

>Describe it
I can't, its simply not possible to describe

If I had to tell him a Season to start with, I just said 2. I think if a dude watches 2 and likes it, he'll be watching Season 1 eventually. Here's my favorite part of 1:

youtube.com/watch?v=wai9CnvatBo

Who fucking cares? Xavier finished airing a decade ago, does it really matter it's getting more fans now?

It was dredged up to represent a more "quality show" to counter the Rick and Morty fandom.
Prior to that trying to discuss it on Yea Forums would be met the negative responses because they believed it was complete garbage "le trippy shit" even though I would argue they were retarded.

But after Rick and Morty? It's now worshipped as it always deserved to be.

>Y-YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND THIS IS SOME CRAZY CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT
nigga it's paying attention to the internet culture at the time, were you just not on the internet for the past two years where the stupid XRA vs RM shit was going on? it's not at all my fault you don't lurk more

Attached: right back.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

He's making a lot more sense than you are.
All you're doing in response is just resorting to ad hominem fallacies, just saying the same "you're crazy you're crazy you're crazy" sentence over and over again.

Basically Planescape Torment except more nonsensical.

no, not at all, every show deserves new fans
i just wish it hadn't spawned from some dumbass memewar over two shows created by people who were desperately trying to intellectually one-up each other

user, what can I say but "you're crazy" when all he's telling me is that I'm some kind of cog in a large, all-encompassing conspiracy to I don't even fucking know what, talk about a weird cartoon from ages ago? And you think I'm the one not making sense here?

>stoner cartoons

Attached: 822.png (819x745, 251K)

Why does that matter?

we don't cotton to video games round here

Which show is better Yea Forums?

Attached: MENACING.jpg (598x603, 42K)

Why the FUCK would I have paid any attention to something that stupid? Which leads me to my second question, why the hell did you, you slobbering idiot?

Now this guy gets it.

>when all he's telling me is that I'm some kind of cog in a large, all-encompassing conspiracy
god you're fucking retarded
there's no conspiracy
you're insisting there is a conspiracy
a shitposting war over which show is better is not a "conspiracy"
genuinely what the fuck is wrong with you???

Attached: sink.jpg (500x380, 21K)

Remember when XRA was forgotten and then zoomers rediscovered it just to piss rick and morty fans off

they're both reddit shit
people didn't just compare xavier to r&m because there were no similarities

Wouldn't being high detract from watching Xavier?

>god you're fucking retarded
>there's no conspiracy
>i don't think you understand i don't give a fuck about either show and that the fans online consistently act like he did
like you're doing now
>you people honestly take it as some grave offense that people don't like your ugly looking shows

did you forget that i had a literal child talking my ear off about in in real life, then went online myself to see what the hell he was talking about?
dumb faggot acting like not paying attention to things that are going on around him is a smart thing, eat shit

I EAT BALLS FOR BREAKFAST

Killer 7

only every single encounter is Wario Ware and every single puzzle is old school point & click item hunts

The course of your life is literally dictated by what random fucking teenagers tell you to do. Kill yourself you walking "mission failed" declaration.

The reason it never caught on is it's one of those shows you have to watch repeatedly to get, because a lot of jokes are tossed in within seconds of each other.
The shit they get away with due to this comedy delivery is astounding even for its time.

What does "Reddit shit" even mean?

I didn't know Rolf was on Mighty Boosh.

>i don't care that much and think they're ugly
holy shit nigga you're trying to act like it's the nail in the coffin that i hold some degree of opinion about it
here's a hint, it's not

>gain an opinion of off something a kid told me about which was then driven home by people acting like you
yeah, definitely making a case for yourself as a non-obnoxious fan
you are literally offended i don't like this show
give it a rest

What happened on Dec. 31st of that year that caused it to stop being funny? Was there some glitch in the Matrix I guess.

Fuck... Pic related is me, so pls no bully.

Attached: 15632865373.jpg (640x480, 53K)

The fucking leaps you take in your logical are baffling. I'm calling you an idiot because everything you fucking say is stupid.
>Some kid that annoyed me made me go watch an entire TV show
>And then I found out it was used as ammo by a bunch of shitposters
>So that means the show is garbage and everyone who likes it is a fifteen year old retard
>You're telling me I'm making stupid logical leaps? You're a fifteen year old retard
You make no sense. Your brain doesn't process its thoughts correctly.

Attached: [Manaan Intensifies].png (392x336, 191K)

>annoying 15 year old is annoying
>go online
>new fans are just as annoying as he is
>old fans are complaining about the influx of newer shitposters
>"hmmm, weird, dumb, guess i'll avoid this show"
fast forward to now
>"the old fans were good but the new fans are mostly shitposters who are in it due to the dumb rick and morty show"
>REEEE NO IT ISN'T THIS ISN'T SOME SORT OF CONSPIRACY
i'm done, good night

Attached: 1497032737864.png (974x1318, 631K)

how old are you my man? people would talk about XRA and wonder showzen on Yea Forums back in the day

Back then Yea Forums hated reddit for who they were and what they liked. People trying to fit in just went with the idea that things were hated because reddit liked them. This became a convenient way of taking things you personally hated and convince newfags to hate them with you.
Yea Forums has an unironic high school mentality where shit is "cool" until the nerds/ugly kids(reddit) do it. Because their belief is superiority is based on tastes, that means they have to abandon that thing in order to remain superior.
>TL;DR Yea Forums is full of teenagers and maladjusted manchildren with the minds of teenagers.

>wonder showzen
now THAT'S a good fucking show

Attached: neck.png (640x480, 337K)

Ok, I'm about facing to side with the other guy. When you lay it out like this user, your story is autistic as hell.

I'm 19

Attached: 1553591457037.png (670x690, 510K)

>on Yea Forums
There's your problem.

>support an argument by bringing up real life experiences
>"woooooow ur entire life is being effected by this silly little argument lol"
people like you deserve to be hung in the streets

Attached: 1482905738912.png (365x295, 260K)

the 15 year old was the exposure, not the whole reason i avoided the show
people online are why

Swarming with patrons; filled with customers

>And then someone tells me I'm making no sense
>So he must be one of the new fans here to torment me

Attached: Get back to work rigby.gif (398x300, 2.4M)

>Giving a shit about the fanbase

Attached: 1553055678526.jpg (358x358, 17K)

Ok great but nothing he said at the start had anything in common with that, I'm looking back up there and you just jump on him for nothing. It's really weird user, are you drunk or something

people only care about this show today because some faggot made a virgin vs chad meme

wow you really can't fucking read can you
i'm out

It's 2-3 years old at this point. Basically based on a meme comparing it to rick and morty during the hecatomb of Pickle Rick. A good thing, season 1 was amazing.

both have the same writers IIRC, check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=a1AHDNTXYSA

>literally born in 2000
god damn, I'm getting too old for this place

>he didn't visit Yea Forums back in 2007-2010
shit was fun

It's very literally what you did to a T

leave it to zoomers to ruin something great

Every single person who has ever used any variation of boomer/zoomerposting is a newfag that doesn't belong here. There's never been even a single exception.

Attached: obiwan.jpg (602x256, 11K)

>I'm getting too old for this place
You are. Stop cramping my style old man

>>he didn't visit Yea Forums back in 2007-2010
I only started browsing in 2010-11

t. zoomer/boomer

It dosen't. Just that you need to see it multiple times to get all of the jokes. Which I argue is better than the way R&M is written

>all stoner cartoons are bad

t. zoomer

ATHF had many legitimately hilarious moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5gGVOERXss

So is the Fry guy black?

you can't win zoomie
accept defeat

well I need to get some sleep anyway

you missed the best years but sometimes this place is still fun

Attached: Macho-Man-Randy-Savage.jpg (500x645, 43K)

"Xavier" is an actual name.

Have you known anyone with that name? I sure haven't, but I'm still waiting.

I actually knew two and they both worked at the same Starbucks

I was friends with a stoner in highschool who was called Xavier.

Do you pronounce it "X-Zavier" or "Zavier" or does it not matter?

Honestly it wouldn't be hard. Have a surreal puzzle game where you walk across a sandy level and get transported to strange places.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOTS ARGUING ABOUT

Attached: shashgamestop04112012.jpg (1093x907, 149K)

switches genres on the fly. progression is fucked with unique goals with some that are impossible to figure out without a guide.

Attached: XavierFE5.png (48x64, 1K)

About how most people (zoomers) only discovered Xavier through a meme and are not real fans

I GUESS IT'S TRUE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT A CAMEL'S ASS

TASTE THE TOU-TOU-TOUPEEIN

WHAT

X-avier

In one ep he became a white supremacist

youtube.com/watch?v=BmYqJX4hvkQ

LSD: Dream Emulator except it's a solid 10/10. People argue about what genre it is for years. It's multiplayer but doesn't mention that anywhere and the game gives no indication NPCs are real people, there's also NPCs that aren't real people and do actions that look like players do.

>It's multiplayer but doesn't mention that anywhere and the game gives no indication NPCs are real people
There will be no point to keeping this a secret when the internet exists and absolutely everyone will find out day one.

That was a masterpiece.

Who gives a shit if there are new fans? It merely further justifies my 27 year old boomer tastes.
*sips*
Classic WoW btw

Attached: 1540668802601.jpg (443x455, 40K)