They’re going to redesign Sonic again and make it even WORSE

They’re going to redesign Sonic again and make it even WORSE

BAHAHAHahahahahahahaAhhahhahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 5E960DA1-B302-473C-A40B-5F7D1858FA8C.jpg (1125x801, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

based epithet poster

Neat.

good lets make it worse and make all the libtard incels mad or better yet just watch the damn movie and not complain? no? this is why we can't have nice stuff

Chances are theyre just gonna do what already worked.
Personally Id prefer a design like this, its a lot more stylish than modern Sonic

Attached: d782d273610e6f12f02fed624285d086.png (1300x1909, 946K)

This

More proof gamers are self entitled whiny cunts.

gaming would be a lot better without all the gamers ruining it

>#gottafixfast

Attached: 0DhvJAp.png (360x254, 134K)

Yeah gamers are the worst
Games would be 1000% better if gamers didn't exist

this reeks of marketing stunt so badly

They should make it look similar to this just to piss everyone off

That's not how money works bucko

Sonic's design is the least of the problems with the movie

Attached: Shockingtosomeviewers.png (706x529, 357K)

What are they gonna do? Re-release the same trailer with a redesigned sonic? This film is already on its deathbed so they might as well go full fucking retard with it and get shock value money.

Does anybody really believe this wasn't a false flag from the start. I'm really to believe they're going to pay their animators to completely redo the main character throughout the entire movie?
This trailer was meant for backlash so that they could reveal their "new" design that proves they listen to the fans and are in touch with what they want and this actually won't be a train wreck because they care!

yeah this. they should just go fucking crazy and make him a completely photorealistic hedgehog wearing shoes

Attached: e0d2302563c4ade89707c74def4efba4.jpg (544x720, 70K)

>#gottafixfast
This is on the level of pokemon go to the polls kind of cringe

Yea Forums - Videogames

Sonic is a video game character

As much as I like to think that the internet actual did something I believe that the higher ups at sega had a hand at the redesign because he is their bread and butter ip and would not like to change his iconic look.

>pokemon go to the polls
What

I'm sorry for your loss.
youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

fpbp

Holy shit I forgot about this

I'm sorry to have reminded you.

are they gonna change his arms to flesh tone?

give him gloves

Someone drawfag Big as the sweaty black guy from Ganster's Paradise.

>They were merely pretending to be retarded

I hope they just go Hellboy and get a buff guy to put on make up or a bodysuit

I'm surprised they're changing it, not like it's going to make anybody happier. The only way to fix it would be to delete it.

honestly this all sounds like a publicity stunt of sorts, i mean would they really allow him to look like that in modern age?

I'd unironically much rather have this over the movie's design. He actually looks like a real hedgehog instead of that weird abomination in the movie.

Gotta feel bad for the poor people who are gonna have to reanimate everything real fast if they don't push it back.

Worse?

You can't beat that abomination they spawned

I'm unironically a little excited for this movie now.

Sonic is gonna actually be Sonic, it's going to have action, it's gonna be funny, and Jim Carrey as Doctor Robotnik. I kinda wanted to see this just to see Jim Carrey, but now they're fixing Sonic too. This could actually be based.

Considering how redesigning it at this point would add millions to the budgets, not only in reanimating/rendering scenes but affecting the advertising as well, I would expect that the real only change we'll get is changing/removing the teeth

Attached: 432945667.jpg (348x235, 22K)

some speculate that this trailer sonic was not the real one and that they released this trailer to lower expectations.

>Hillary Clinton

Attached: 1556858867280.jpg (800x450, 39K)

yeah like they're going to remake the whole movie only a few months before release

INSANELY based

Fuck off cunt

I wouldn't say to lower expectations but to draw a lot of attention with shock value

>make a movie with a cgi character for a franchise known for getting shit on constantly
>make an uglier version of your character for the trailer
>Release trailer, everyone shits on your movie, talks about it constantly, vows to go see it to witness the trainwreck
>lolz guys we’re fixing our movie just for you!
>get all of the people who want to see it flop AND the retards on the margins who have genuine hope that your redesign means the movie will be good or faithful

god damn it paramount sonic team didnt need any help killing sonic you ANIMALS

N-not my Sonic!!! I solemnly swear as a proud member of the Pro-Furry 3DCG club that I will not rest until this wrong is righted!

This is quite possibly gonna be like the hollywood Dragon Ball movie. Like it is so bad and people are only going because they are curious to see how bad

Do we know Chris-chan standing on this mess?

They won't, they will just fix the model (shadows mostly) and call it a day.

>when awkward grandma is trying to be hip and then you realize she's ordered the deaths of millions

>Pokemon GO TO IRAQ

well he maced someone over sonic having blue arms so he's probably hopeful for this to be changed with the redesign

>banned from all gamestops

How about Pokemon Go to jail?

Attached: chef-holding-spaghetti-his-hand-showing-ok-sign-red-background-135220598.jpg (1600x1224, 129K)

>mfw it means they actually fucked up the design, it wasnt just because they wanted to make a humanoid Sonic

Wow how can you even fuck it up that blady, you have so much reference!

its a fucking conspiracy

theyve already made the movie with the "redesigned" sonic. the trailer was fixed to get media attention

Sadly, this could have actually been a good idea. If they fix the Sonic design people may be happy with them for listening to the fans. And honestly, the movie doesn't look *too* terrible. At least Jim Carey might be funny.

Don't worry, free market will fix it :^)))

Can someone tweet this at Nic Cage