Which castlevania games are actually worth playing?

which castlevania games are actually worth playing?

Attached: ryan-gosling-blade-runner-2049[1].jpg (970x545, 50K)

Super Castlevania IV
Dracula X
Symphony of the Night
Aria of Sorrow
and Dawn of Sorrow
In that order

I'm playing Lords of Shadow 2 right now but the cock sucking PS4 controller won't work with the PS3. My PS3 controller is being held together by skin flakes and dust.

All of them

i can buy that on discount on steam is it gud

portrait of ruin also is
harmony of dissonance isn't unless you've played all the others and you're really craving more

The ones with guitar solos flying off the walls.

So far I like it better than I did the first one, but honestly I'm only about 2 hours in. You play as Dracula in this one and can suck people's blood to get health back. Pretty cool.

Portrait of Ruin is great to though. I could never get into OoE though.

First castlevanIia I played was the n64 one. It was ASS

all the ones that have a music reference in the title. Also Order of Ecclesia

all of them
you need to play the bad to recognize the good
there is no joy without sorrow

Attached: he.gif (98x150, 17K)

All of them.
Except Haunted Castle and Judgement.

Castlevania 1 and 3 on NES. Note that 3 in Nipland and burgerland are different.
Super IV and Dracula X for SNES
Bloodlines for Genesis
SOTN for PS1

thats really about it. I would say Rondo of Blood but its basically unemulatable and I doubt you want to pay this much for the superior version of X.

Attached: gl.png (1193x731, 780K)

Super
Bloodlines
Dracula X
SotN
Curse of Darkness

The rest (including the portable ones) are a trash fire.

>but its basically unemulatable
bruh

Castlevania 3 is a masterpiece so play that one for sure.

not true fans you must play all of them

ALL OF THEM

Unironically?
Super Castlevania 4
Dracula X Chronicles
Symphony of the Night
Aria of Sorrow
Aria of Sorrow
Portrait of Ruin
and Order of Ecclesia.

If you feeling like you want to try out the game that inspired the animated show, try out Castlevania 3 as well.

Never said I was a true fan. Outside of a few titles it's a pretty mediocre series.

then your opinion doesn't matter

Even the janky 3D ones?

Oh, also I think I should mention it looks really good. It came out in 2014 so not that long ago, and the cut scene graphics are blowing my mind. Gameplay seems similar to the first game, 3rd person Action with light and heavy attack buttons, and 2 kinds of magic on L1 and R1. They recapped the entire story at the start of the game and introduced Alucard and I'm hyped about it.

Haunted Castle

>*Tips fedora*

1, 3, Rondo, 4
Fuck all of the Igavanias, for fucking casuals who can't handle a real platformer

Hey man, you are talking to a guy who has Rondo of Blood on his Wii from the Virtual Shop. So that's who you're dealing with there. And I got SotN on my PS3 digitally.

Only the Metroidvanias, starting with Symphony of the Night

I'm glad dawn of sorrow gets the recognition it deserves too many people just write it off cause of the touch screen gimmick