POST YFW THE DETECTIVE PIKACHU MOVIE IS ACTUALLY GOOD

we all know the reviewers are boomers that have never played pokemon aside from pokemon go in their entire lifes

Attached: 1553382489943.png (300x300, 19K)

And what if its bad you fag?

Attached: 1556074130499.png (320x353, 82K)

>tfw normies don't know about pokemon and try to review bombing
>mfw it makes a shitton of money

Attached: 1463516903989.png (499x499, 232K)

i dont care atleast i hope i can see my pokewaifu and my bromon in the movie

Attached: GIGA CHAD.png (647x818, 424K)

i want to fuck that pokemon

Attached: Why_0.jpg (397x424, 32K)

>the bad reviews are from people that literally had to read wiki to understand pokemon

but what if is actually good like really is you fucking idiot.

Attached: fireemblemarthur.jpg (426x515, 28K)

Shouldn't a movie be able to stand on it's own, without having a fuckton of knowledge about the games?

not if its a fuckign video game movie you retard, people that are going to watch it are people that have played the games/watched the anime so there is no reason to explain dumb shit like "UHHH MEWTWO WAS CREATED BY THE HUMANS OGAAA BOGAA" all over again

Just like how only people who've read the comics actually like the marvel movies right?

Retard

retard

they make like 100 movies tho
detective pikachu is not getting a sequel

>movie actually features Pokemon beyond Kanto
Made me smile to see more of the series than genwun get some love

Attached: 1556154071338.jpg (558x162, 10K)

What's wrong with your regice?

i really wish they just fucking deleted kanto out of existence, its has been milked way to much

It seems like a subpar strat if your only intended audience for the movie is people who've consumer the source material. Like, do zoomer kids even know/care about Pokemon or do they see it as some weird relic of the past?

the anime is still a thing and youtube videos about pokemon clearly shows that zoomers still care about pokemon

>nu-hollywood
>ugly "realistic" cgi redesigns
>le wacky fart jokes in the trailer
this movie is already guaranteed to be awful.

Attached: 1531612946063.jpg (1646x1952, 306K)

>I don't know how story telling works

Nothing.

Attached: Big Gulp.png (266x264, 5K)

If only Pokemon stayed in the past.

This shit won't die.

I'm pretty sure critics hated the first movie too but damn did it print money. Granted, Pokemania isn't a thing anymore but still, it's not like critics alone are worth listening to.