DMC

I don't care if I don't get DLC personally, my thing is I want to talk about combos and demons in the games
Also DMC thread

Attached: s i n d a n t e - fire.png (558x597, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1123739505784176647
twitter.com/Mo0nXArt/status/1121136146405298177
instagram.com/p/Bw-ZXgGHlTV/
twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1114303761500049410
twitter.com/Tessa03407434/status/1124002640982048770
twitter.com/Tessa03407434/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE BP YOU ARE A PLEB AND NEED TO GET OUT

My wife!

Attached: y_6.jpg (2499x1125, 724K)

Yamato is simply gorgeous in this game.

I'll miss him for a long time...

Attached: D5ePmMCXkAAliUi.jpg (800x1200, 141K)

Vergil's SDT is feminine because he is the literal yin to Dante's yang. This is my very own headcanon but you can share it with me if you want. :3

Modern day video game graphics are a blessing.

he'll be playable for se dont you worry

Attached: 1554842650527.jpg (974x737, 433K)

It's not like SDT Dante's butt any smaller, you know.

I....Am not so sure about that.

It's not girly.

you want to talk about god of war instead?

Bitch I never lie

There was a dante in my game, bet he was amazed, and seething that he couldn't.

Attached: bitch like i said.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

If you haven't completed every DMC game on DMD you are a fucking pleb and need to leave.

Nice try on one of the side holes skrub

Who the fuck plays 1 and 2

post qliphoth gameplay, the place is beautiful and gets my inner demon excited.

/cgg/ is fucking dead. all discussion crawls down to 0 mph.

I feel like Urizen and Vergil and V could have had better roles but then again I'm happy with this.

>mfw I've spent 10 years trying to complete DMC1 in DMD
>to this day I'm still stuck on nightmare 1
It should be illegal to be this bad at a videogme. But I'll keep trying, I really want to unlock the super costume.

People with taste play 1, don't know about 2.

Why wouldn't Vergil appear in the se user?

Literally how, just use Ifrit charge punches and jump with Rolling Blaze equipped when he tries to hit you with his body spike.

more like kamiyafags and contrarians

Even though early designs show V as straight up Vergil, it still feels like they went back and forth for quite a while debating on whether to make him his own character or not. He should've been a descendant of CRIMSOOON CLOOOOOUD

I'm not, I thought 5's story was fucking shit. DMC3 was the only game Morihashi was able to do good work with, 4's and 5's stories were garbage. Maybe if 5 didn't spend 15 Missions trying to hide a twist literally everyone saw coming 666 miles away the story would have been better.

hurr durr if you haven't beaten 13 furies at once without using the devil trigger on son of sparda difficulty you are a pleb

>if you like X you must be Y

Attached: 1230900042585.jpg (185x174, 5K)

>still in denial

>no planned DLC or special editions
user, I...

It is the last hole before the cutscene dumbass

>son of sparda
You mean in easy mode?

You know DMC5 is incredibly easy when the hardest enemy in the game is a poorly designed "I'm invincible for literally no reason and bring the gameplay to a crawl" type garbage. Furys are like a retard's attempt at Shadows and Blitzes.

>literally so triggered he can't stop replying to Vfags
seek help before you kill someone

If you're having trouble with god damn Nightmare 1 Mundus 2 and Nelo 3 are going to rape your asshole.

Attached: SDT dante.png (540x1007, 389K)

>evidence comes out that he was never his own character
>not denial
yikes

Imagine Vergil on these threads and he sees the shit we post.

stop bullying people for liking certain characters

Attached: 1556508605713.jpg (1218x1920, 336K)

seek help

>no argument

any good combos for dante someone could practice?

I don't remember you being a part of that user and mine's conversation. Stop inserting yourself into places nobody wants you.

Attached: 1556304880365.jpg (720x817, 58K)

I am on these threads, and I don't care what you post.
I just want to post here like you humans...

Not sure about that buddy

OH NONONONO

Imagine unironically struggling with furies. Fucking kek. You literally just button smash and parry them

Lmao how could you lose to your cripple son when you literally obtained the power of a god. What a failure

That's what I'm saying dummy, Furys are fucking dogshit enemies because they are so easy to zero to 100 and they are the most difficult enemy DMC5 has to offer.

Triangle triangle, pause, triangle

this isnt an argument attention whore

I let him defeat me and think he won so I could be rid of him and fight all of Hell with my younger brother.

>can't respond to his post since it'll get him triggered
ok bud

>most difficult enemy
Say that to a DT Riot or Proto Angelo

Reminder, uncle dante says you're only a pleb if you give up.

Then I was correcting your very wrong assumption.

If you're responding to me in the first place, you're already triggered. Nobody cares that you don't like Vfags or V. Nobody wants your opinion or your input, so go find somewhere else to whine, moan, and derail threads.

The last one you can go through without triggering a cutscene, nevertheless that leap took x1 the distance Dante TRIED to jump.

So what is your favorite part when fighting with King Cerberus?

Attached: king cerberus.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

not the fag you were talking to attention whore but nobody wanted your """correction""" anyway dumb fuck neck yourself roastie

Attached: (You).png (297x288, 148K)

>DT Riots
>hard

You can juggle them so easily, I'll give you Proto Angelo simply because of the massive HP buff.

Wow, Nero's mom is pretty!

>Join Dante
If you can't defeat them, join them am I rite? Jobber

the part where he eats shit

Fire stage obviously is free DT meter with RG

>spoiler
kek it even spells out an upside down v

Defeating Dante wasn't my ultimate goal, why do you think I would risk me being here to merely stab myself and split my halves only to regroup and become what I am?
It's simple.... I'm gonna make Mundus pay for what he did!

Is V actually attractive to women and gay men? I swear to god this tweet has opened my eyes to those who love twinks. The question though is why.
>twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1123739505784176647

Attached: 1555623849660.jpg (896x1500, 355K)

>getting this butthurt
I like V though, not his gameplay but his character. Not my fault you get triggered over a fact.

Dante’s buff and muscular to match his tights but Vergil’s just fat

I think i'm going to buy DmC: Devil May Cry, playing DMC5 has made me realize how I only really enjoy playing Nero rather than the other characters. I feel like DmC could be closer to him.

Attached: 2e14b3dd30daa6900e8e3913a4cac4ac_1920_KR.png (500x700, 188K)

V has a skill shot with Royal Fork in where you can get up to 0.75 of a DT bar and one full style rank if the damage from the cane is exactly enough to push them into critical (it also works if one of your pets puts them into critical after the cane lands, but before it explodes)

Attached: Instant SSS.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>neck yourself roastie

Attached: 1555198589723.jpg (500x420, 55K)

Nero is for gay men and V is for fujos with bad taste

>that gesture with his pinky
I don't care how many people in these threads scream that Vergil is straight. That man is bisexual at best. Straight men don't do these fucking mannerisms.

Attached: 1552885146467.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

What did he do. Did you swallow?

>believing their lies
ill see you in 2020 for DMC5:SE

>unironically defending enemies with bullshit gimmick like blitzes, chimeras from 4 or dullahans from 3
retard can you stop? 5 has best enemy roster, just enjoy yourself

Attached: 1b8.jpg (480x360, 35K)

The sole reason for me getting this power quest going on the road was always about Mundus, why do you think I read so much?
Why do you think I used that talking larper Arkham to spoon feed me the information?
It is because I FUCKING HATE MUNDUS!
Now with Dante by my side and the power I have been searching for my entire life...
Dealing with the prince of darkness will be much more easier.

From a quick look there isn't even a Crazy Games general there anymore.
Include DMC2?
Does this include clearing as all the characters?

>vergil rp
please kys

True dat.

Attached: ver_9.webm (1500x942, 2.86M)

It's a meme you dip

>swarming with fujos and faggots
>gay pics dumping
>roleplaying
>bumping
>can't break 30 unique IPs count
what a tragic end to one of the best things Yea Forums had in a long time

It's scales, not fat

Why what? You have questions? Ask.

Attached: D4hmTcDUEAAGvCa.jpg (1920x1061, 178K)

Do you not know know what a whistle is?

V is for fujos with bad taste Nero is for both, don't forget an actual woman paid for these lewds. twitter.com/Mo0nXArt/status/1121136146405298177

Vujos might be crazy, but I haven't heard of any of them paying for V nudes. Nero got that BTS level syndrome. Niggas thirsty af

Attached: 1553229506943.jpg (301x389, 26K)

>the state of dmc threads
>gays and horny women plague them
>maybe 5 people who want to talk about the game
>now there's people fucking roleplaying
i think its time to go to /vg/, atleast until SE

Attached: if only.png (382x474, 306K)

please talk about gaming, and stop "memeing".

thats not a meme you retarded zoomer

>the question is why
The answer is: Cute things are cute.

Oh I'm sure, that's why you reply to all of us Vfags with inflammatory and irrelevant "lol he's not coming back xDDD" comments like you did to that poster's image of someone's collection of V items. Because you like V. Definitely. Uh huh. I totally believe you.

it will only end when you give up

Attached: file (2).png (926x541, 634K)

I'll stop doing that now, sorry.

>horny women
Literally wrong. No women here

i gave up a long time ago

if you want the thread to die stop responding or sage you dumb fucks

What actually amazed me is that so many people though V’d be more popular among fags and not fangirls/fujos. His whole design is a fan girl bait.

Jesus christ Sunhi

Attached: D5msbFtXsAAJQKp.webm (500x280, 2.92M)

im just trying to give this place some credit but it seems there is none to give

Attached: oh fucking come on.jpg (399x294, 46K)

Yeah, you use your index finger and thumb. Not bite your pinky like a flaming faggot. Your excuse doesn't cut it.

What type of new characters will we possibly get in the next DMC frens?
Any word on that?

>tfw mission 7 is much more fun when it comes to multiplayer when compared with mission 13
>we never had a mission comparable with mission 7 with Dante and V, or Dante and Nero
>V and Nero bonded the most in this game, and Dante never really bonded with anyone besides you know who
If any dlc is made in the future, I would like to see more levels like mission 7, and maybe a few bosses fights with multiple players fighting at once.
It is likely the reason why the only mission where Dante was fighting beside others in mission 13 was because Dante's Trickster let him rush ahead in battles, and trickster didn't help much when it came to falling down holes

dont respond to the seething shitposters

what do u use for editing

>everyone who responds to v posts is the same fag
ok. you sound pretty insecure

>V is for fujos with bad taste

He's for me, I won't share.

Attached: 1555415648567.png (482x600, 350K)

>me
Ask him on twitter

>Who the fuck plays 1
People with good taste.
>and 2
People who hate themselves.

>bad taste
V is patrician taste and only plebs would think otherwise.

It's obvious to anyone that it's (You). Enjoy this last response, you're not getting anymore. I don't know who shit in your cereal but that doesn't give you the excuse to beg for (You)s and cry every time someone talks about V. You can go to /soc/ for free attention.

GIVE HIM BACK

Attached: 1554694169624.jpg (710x994, 76K)

No new characters we still have 3 main ones that we can still play as.

Unironically, DMC threads were better when it was gay and fujo shit, just look at the last thread and dante/vergil fanboys attacking poor Nero. Without the gay shit people are just faget and toxic

Sin Devil Trigger mod posts please, I want to see how creative our modders can get, beautiful yes?

Attached: dante coool.png (1120x626, 1.24M)

Based Vergil. Franziska is best girl.

the thread on v's birthday filled with nothing but vfags was comfy and only stopped being when the shitposters looking to start shit joined in

Correcting someone isn't a shitposter. Are vfags really this insecure? Sorry I ruined your headcanon I guess.

>You can go to /soc/ for free attention.
Maybe you should start going there when you guys start rp like you're doing now.

V a cute! CUTE!!!

Attached: tumblr_ppv5f1SHIz1rduu1vo2_r1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 205K)

not coming back for any dmc ever

No, threads were better when before tumblr and redditards found this place.

>GIVE HIM BACK

NO

Attached: tumblr_ppv5f1SHIz1rduu1vo1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 247K)

Think we'll ever see fatto catto and verbal shitposter birb ever again?

this
fuck fujos
fuck trannies
fuck faggots
fuck tumblrinas
fuck ledditors
fuck DmCfags
fuck inertiafags

Attached: 1556845490262.jpg (1024x768, 47K)

How ironic that as soon as the vfags come here the thread turns to shit eh?

>tumblr filename
The fuck you doing over there? Get off that hellsite and GIVE HIM BACK

Attached: 1555463049923.jpg (720x960, 113K)

no because v isn't coming back

>inertiafags
Well, fuck you too.

>>/cm/

imagine the fun gameplay as Vergil in your head and how awesome it could have been.

Attached: lgqfl66ncam21.jpg (1920x1080, 208K)

Nah, they all dead like best boy. Maybe Vergil will start wearing corsets.

Attached: 1556416942576.jpg (916x886, 77K)

Took me this long to realize most of Shadow's moves are named after chess lingo.

>I want to talk about combos and demons in the games
Alright, let's talk about what a fucking jobber Berial was and why Hell is super fucking weak

Idunno what it is about dmc fans and wanting to chase newer fans away. Any other fanbase would welcome fans of other characters with open arms. Only in this fanbase do people treat characters like their personal child they must defend and condemn fans of others, fuck this fanbase.

Next game, user. Next game.

V, like Trish, was a mistake.

When Dante in DMC3 had to go through those corridors and shit and finally got Coyote that shit was fuccin dope. I remember the good old days when I stayed up late at night just finishing DMC3.

if by newer fans you mean faggots, trannies and fujos, yes stay away from my game you mentally ill niggers

I like tumblr, it makes Yea Forumsirgins mad. Also V is mine, stop trying to get between us.

Attached: tumblr_ppskvc1O531rduu1vo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 361K)

Mommy's son.

Okay... You're right....

because vfags dont play the game and shit up the thread like they're doing now

of course you like tumblr, is the only place you can create your headcanons about v being his own character

Attached: oh nonono.jpg (1024x848, 93K)

It wasn't like that before, it's just how all generals go. They nearly unanimously start off with hype anons and then those leave and all that's left is shitposters hell bent on destroying everything the remaining non shitposters found fun.

God just like my cousin

By the way Cerberus was fucking shit when you tried to defeat him on normal difficulty, I died so many times...

Why?

>1 minute apart
Oh I get it, this is a falseflag by the seething reeeVujos retard.

Attached: D2aephMUYAEM1g9.jpg (204x200, 6K)

You act as if people are just toxic to V, they are toxic to Nero too.

>blogposting
>rp
>posting about your husbando
this is what ruins, threads stop acting like a retard

>muh boogeyman
rent free

Fuck, marry, kill

Attached: 20190503071203_1.jpg (2560x1440, 608K)

You're the one shitting up this thread, faggot. Kill yourself already. Vfags aren't doing anything wrong

How?

The mini boss fights with Jester was actually what I looked forward to doing, I love the intro he does as well....

>he's still at it
what form of autism is this?

Attached: 1554351425973.png (337x481, 150K)

>everyone who don't like V is one person
lmao, also faggots and fujos turning dmc threads into literally tumblr is the one shitting the threads.

>Vfags aren't doing anything wrong

>rp
>blogposting
>posting about husbandos
Is that nothing wrong to you?

>150 replies
>26 posters
Will you fucks just die already? These threads is a fucking ghost town, only the ghost super gay annoying ghosts that don't shut the fuck up.
Please, pack it up to /vg/ for now. You can come back when you have some DLC (lol) or when you get a SE.

OBSESSEDtism

This belongs in a museum.

Attached: tumblr_potciwYoNI1y5shj6o1_400.png (400x314, 228K)

hi phantom did you post about how much you hate 5's story on twitter for the 100th time?

The platforming in there was actually awesome in there.

same guy

i wish these were moved to /vg/, there's only faggots dumping gay shit here ruining the dmc name

I do wonder how they would have done things.
I'm not a game designer but there were a lot of questions to be asked about implementation in regards to 5's systems relative to 4's systems and so on.
Would he have had a normal DT to compliment his Sin DT?
Would Concentration be retained?

He used Judgement Cut end in Human form during the bossfight, would it be a Sin move like Dante's Judgement? If not could it be used together with Sin?

Would Vergil's version of Air Raid in Sin have something like Sin Stinger/Vortex, except it would be his jet attack from the bossfight?

Would Doppelganger have been DT or Sin DT exclusive? Would it have been a style switched to via the D-pad?

Would he have retained any moves he had as Urizen? (For example the Malphas Portals, Quicksilver use, etc.?)
If they brought back Force Edge's moveset it could be emulated via Summoned Sword, but would a Fist moveset just have Vergil punch thing bare handed? Or would he learn to partially trigger only parts of his body?

I really wouldn't want them to bring Beowulf and Force Edge back (as they are both gone story wise) but I'd expect them to be lazy and just try to port their movesets again.

I got so fucking mad when I tried to defeat Vergil but my motivation said "keep going we almost got him".

consider suicide

Attached: a.jpg (419x138, 23K)

>boogeymen
v-tism everyone

phantomfag ruined these threads.

>v-vfags
same guy, possibly also the brazilistan hue considering the time zone

Fuck spiders.

Who dat?

Usually passive aggressive remarks, or post like that DMC6 concept that kept getting reposted where Nero was purposely left out. Along with the usual "dmc3 was the best in the series because nero wasn't in it" post.

rent free lmao
is it hard to understand that anyone who plays the game hates V?

wait for SE

falseflag

Can you fucking idiots stop giving him attention? Think of him as a child. He acts like one and to a child, even negative attention is still attention. Report and ignore.

Attached: 1537740380735.png (373x498, 224K)

It's not gay if a woman posts attractive males.

You mean to report the offtopic V roleplaying right?

>r-r-r-r-report

Fire phase. Ice is annoying with the walls and icicle drops.

If Dante's so good at his job, why is he always broke?

>woman
yeah, right
cutting off your dick doesn't make you a woman

Attached: 1552101831765.png (603x453, 531K)

stop being mean you fucks

Attached: 1556221663415.jpg (1199x2048, 235K)

I don't see anyone posting Dante or Nero itt.

Because he does jobs for free. He would have taken Vergil's if Morrison hadn't insisted on giving him money.
Dante is a pure boy who doesn't deserve a mean brother like Vergil.

Attached: 1546153783260.webm (884x518, 1.14M)

And?

90% of his money goes to trish and lady

>Dante is a pure boy who doesn't deserve a mean brother like Vergil.

I feel the same, also it hits close to home.

>he does it for free

But that's just trying to troll the Nerofags. V isn't liked because they attract tumblrinas who only post about their gay shit.

>mentions mother
>urizen starts quaking
K E K
E
K

>playing through BP as V
>zero issues, easy as hell
>get bodied by the 2 DMD furies in seconds
how do I effectively counter these fools as V

Attached: 1522421890037.png (672x656, 383K)

If they can't afford it or its a human in trouble then yes.

>DMC6 concept that kept getting reposted where Nero was purposely left out
post it
also learn how to deal with banter you flaming faggot

is the based draw user who drew this fine piece of work still here? I was wondering on the WIP of the rebellionfu is doing?

Attached: 1555937845109.jpg (1359x1967, 883K)

Bulli

Attached: D4_-FcxU8AAu7Bi.jpg (1024x1024, 112K)

That's why Vergil was still being a cunt to Nero even after he found out.

he did a E&I sketch and has gone missing

Attached: E&I.jpg (3006x1613, 945K)

>also it hits close to home.
You have a demon pizza eating wacky brother?

kill yourself, also you can't draw for shit

dmc and bayonetta cross over game when

Attached: d2ltrmd-a0495638-e601-4d61-9b4c-b19643f29ad0.jpg (1000x647, 444K)

Rude!

Attached: D4_-GVHUwAIocDo.jpg (1024x1024, 195K)

Hedgehog. Just hedgehog.

Attached: 1556695309046.gif (600x600, 432K)

I think the flight thing would be useful

I wonder if capcom will ever make a MvC game again since the whole MVCI disaster happened. I want a playable Lady and Nero.

Now.

Attached: D3eWE0xU0AAVQ9R.jpg (1416x2048, 337K)

If Dante is ever in Smash.

Dante was gonna be a different character right?
Wasn't he gonna be Tony Redgrave but they decided to switch it?

You feel bad for Dante?
>dante gave nero yamato without informing him of it's great importance or the dangers
>nero dad rips his arm off because of it
>nero goes into a coma
>wakes up and informed dantes in trouble
>is handicapped, most likely in pain, but goes to help dante anyway
>dante calls him names
>respects him enough to hand yamato to him, not enough to tell the truth
>spends most of the game being mean to him because he can't tell the truth
>makes nero further confused by constantly telling him to back down, whilst allowing a human like Lady to tag along no problem
>denies him his revenge by telling him to go home
>nero is supa powerful now, dante still like GO HOME
>nero slaps because he tired of the shit
>meets dad, he stabs him
>doesn't even say sorry about anything despite son saving his life twice
>gives em a shitty book and basically says I can't wait to stab you again
>fucks off to the underworld
Nero don't deserve either of them :( he was a happier person when he was unaware of his family.

No?

DMC1 was originally going to be RE4 with the protagonist being Tony Redgrave which was basically DMC1 Dante. but when they saw that more of an action-oriented game was being made they scrapped it and just made it its own title

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLAYABLE VERGIL WHEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any symbolism in any DMC games that makes reference to demon mythology?

>this thread

Attached: sdt_6.webm (1280x912, 2.89M)

Never

Attached: 1544136434073.png (1185x632, 911K)

dmc is basically fan fiction for Dante's Inferno.

Sparda named them Dante and Vergil after having read about Dante's inferno.

Nope, none.

Attached: tumblr_ppzwxqahAa1tdprxmo3_r1_250.jpg (250x141, 9K)

anyone have that image of with read book under it

>dante calls him names
Nero was being a stubborn retard and he should have listened to Dante. Dante was just worried about him.

>makes nero further confused by constantly telling him to back down, whilst allowing a human like Lady to tag along no problem
Look at how fucked up Dante got from killing his brother. Dante didn't want Nero heading down that same road.

>gives em a shitty book
shitty book also means a lot to vergil, so giving it to his son is special

>and basically says I can't wait to stab you again
cant change his autism that quickly

>fucks off to the underworld
he had to cut the fucking tree

Who knows, likely never.

Attached: 1cg8774kasgfh431.jpg (896x1500, 201K)

>tumblr filename
>v for ants

Had a shit day but at least I can always count on Vergil being awesome! I love him.

Attached: 56737163.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

I've never been able to complete a bloody palace ever. I probably can by backing up my data on ps4 and re-loading it whenever something goes wrong but that's a fuckload of effort and I don't feel like doing it.
I can barely get to floor 65 on a good day so I'm just gunna keep playing for fun, I don't care if I improve.

Attached: kagura cant sleep.gif (352x264, 1.11M)

Somehow the fucking jet engine on Vergil's head still makes me chuckle.

>>no planned DLC or special editions
HAHAHAHA.
This fucker trusts Capcom. What a retard.
DMC5 is going to get a SE with a playable Virgil. This is tradition now, and Capcom fully intends to exploit it for maximum profits.

tumblr filenames should get permabanned

>dante gave nero yamato without informing him of it's great importance or the dangers

There was no known living threat to Nero with Yamato. Dante couldn't have known.

>All this shit about about how Dante is an asshole for snubbing Nero and not telling him the truth, as well as telling him to leave

This is precisely because he cares about Nero. He doesn't want him to kill his own father, he never wanted to tell him that Vergil was his father because Dante was going to kill him and didn't want to put that kind of emotional weight on him.

>All this Vergil shit
Vergil isn't good with expressing himself to others. He gave him the book, which is a low-key HUGE expression of emotion towards Nero. He even thanked him before he knew Nero was his son, when the fuck has Vergil ever said something like that to anybody? He has to go to hell, it's the only way to seal the portal.

>B-but the yamato they can just open a portal back easily
No, they can't. Not easily. They both have also recognized Nero's strength and know that he's capable enough to protect the world without them. That's high praise.

Attached: 1554094098126.jpg (640x960, 95K)

>not his own dlc
fuck capkikes

its the phantomfag

I bet you can use it to control his flight and rev it.

Attached: D3ZLa4eV4AA6jiU.jpg (717x1200, 180K)

Capcom also told us in 2015, while DMC5 would have been in development, that they have no plans for a new DMC game. They lie out their ass all the time.

When do we get demons that look like the zoanoids from Guyver biobooster armor?

Attached: Zoanoids.jpg (640x480, 56K)

It was at one time.

Attached: 57083456.jpg (262x295, 7K)

even better, kill two birds with one stone

You know i hope there is a dlc on having nero with long hair swap without modding i miss him with long hair it seems him better imo

Attached: b095ed710ca15ab1a21a5502dde141fd.jpg (720x900, 102K)

Why DLC when Capcom can sell you the same game all over again?

Filenames mean nothing to me.

Attached: D3nMLBnUcAA25RE.jpg (700x1339, 95K)

It's going to be DLC. Maybe with a "complete edition" version or whatever, for next gen consoles.

Capcom are moving away from "editions" in all their titles. Street Fighter, Monster Hunter etc... all the notorious re-release games are no longer following that trend.

I hope the enemies get harder and there's way more of them in the SE of DMC5.

hope he never quit the short hair, he doesn't look like a fag anymore

He attracts homos now tho.

homos are mentally ill people that will masturbate to any male character

>Dante acts like a slut but rejects anyone that offers.
>Vergil is reserved in every way but he'll fuck anyone that offers.
hmmm

Attached: D4hj1F8WkAEAkGD.jpg large.jpg (2048x1511, 437K)

Fuck Lady
Marry Lady
Kill myself when I realize that even if Lady were real I'd never be with her

Attached: 1556158603333.jpg (1069x1076, 123K)

>Vergil was dead
It's still an extremely powerful and treasured sword, which he fully was aware of maybe tell him don't carry it around in your damn arm kek

>snubbing
He still is an asshole though even if doing it for the right reasons (in his head), there are ways to handle everything, maybe not constantly remind the guy that just lost an appendage HEY YOU'RE USELESS.

So far with the DMC games I have finished 4 and 5 and the reboot game. I need to finish 3 but Vergil 3 just fucks me over although first fight against him in 5 was also hard as hell. I do need to finish 1 and 2(I know 2 sucks but I want to play it and finish it for the hell of it).

are you me

Attached: 1553685944783.png (500x500, 132K)

>finish DmC before DMC1 and DMC3

Attached: 1237927536159.jpg (764x570, 33K)

>maybe not constantly remind the guy that just lost an appendage HEY YOU'RE USELESS.

He was useless. When he said "get nero out of here, he's just dead weight" he was 100% correct.

What do you want him to say "Stay here Nero and die."

Homos are magic beings that grant wishes. user, you better be nice or they'll cast a spell on you.

Yin and Yang!!!

Yin is reserved and receiving aka Vergil.

nero is so easy to stay airborne i love it. combining all his moves with JCing its like im dbz fighting. is they're any other cuhrazy games that focus on fighting in the air?
i hope vergil gets officially released as a playable character soon so i can do the same with him.

Attached: 1553826132092.jpg (612x464, 32K)

Stop going to tumblr it's not good for you.

Attached: 1555315395507.jpg (1500x1500, 197K)

Been jumping around with each game. Still going to finish them.

Idunno if you watched the same cutscene I watched, but Lady's ass was on the floor, Trash ass was on the floor, Dante was also on the floor when he showed up. Why didn't he tell any of them to get out, they didn't do shit either, Dante a DICK.

lmao whats their magic? kill themselves because they're abominations?

Shut up Vergil

>that V on SIn Vergil's chest

LORE
O
R
E

Unironically this. And everybody would be happy.

>vergil
>awesome

Only homos know, it is mysterious. They travel in golden chariots at dawn and sing in musicals, you don't want to piss them off.

instagram.com/p/Bw-ZXgGHlTV/

Special delivery!

God I fucking hope so.

Attached: 1556588246181.jpg (555x740, 219K)

cute

>implying he's not

You have shit tastes.

Attached: 56862417.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Attached: 1434515135.png (942x581, 446K)

>Dante can't take Vergil to bars because after a couple bottles he wants to fuck everyone in the bar and starts complaining about how tempting it is to indulge in the sinful flesh of humans
Dante is the only thing keeping Nero from getting a sibling.

Attached: D4hGalFUcAAl2zD.jpg large.jpg (481x773, 121K)

You do know Lady and Trish were on the floor before Dante got there right?

Dante cried in 3 after what happed to Vergil, while Dante knew Lady and Trish longer, i'd argue that Nero is more important to him than either of them hence him being the only one Dante wanted to remove from the fight.

>Lady's ass was on the floor
She's her own independent self you can't really boss her around
>Trash ass was on the floor
She's a demon she can take of herself
Dante didnt want Lady or Trish to come anyways, he was forced by Morrison to bring them along, and Dante thought he can finish this pretty easily turns out he couldn't and so tells Nero to go before harm comes to him the same way it came to Dante and the girls
Stop being stupid

Imagine

Attached: D5WmGIaWkAA5edT.jpg (1200x901, 138K)

It's fine, nothing bad happened so far. Tumblr is just a meme.

Attached: tumblr_pq2egxVXsD1vmzfjno1_1280.jpg (1280x1393, 311K)

Dan is getting a little bit chub

>He even thanked him before he knew Nero was his son

>vergil thanking someone is a big deal
what an autismo

Why is the DMC franchise so disappointing? It's like the potential is there but its absolutely never realized.

Attached: vergil.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>BIGGER
>*wub*
>JAW

That's very irresponsible for a man with demon AIDS.

it's called bulking gymlet

Vergil thanks no one for anything. The fact he thanked Nero is a big deal. It means he changed. It was a nice way of doing it.

gymlet sounds like giblet which only makes this funnier

It's a bad angle you dummy

Alright, I have returned with more rough sketches of what may or may not go onto the concept art for Nero's supposed Sin DT
Keep in mind I am NOT aiming for extreme detail yet, this is to look basic.
When I draw it for real, then it will have detail.

Attached: Nero SIN DT body parts concept 1.png (7172x3628, 380K)

He had just realized how powerful Urizen was. He went in thinking he was going to bitch slap him. But then he got absolutely fucked. Trish and Lady already got their shit kicked in before he realized this. V and Nero were the only people he could tell to run and he knew Nero would be too hard-headed to do that.

He got rid of the aids now he's just fully autism.

Dan is FAT

needs more red

I know, I just find it funny

It needs gimmicks, and also better writing than what we have now, better enemy designs that require us to use the characters every tool for each particular enemy, and an interconnected level design and can't forget the chase segments, the timed sections, and puzzles (best if they incorporate combat in it)

>She's a demon who can take care of herself
Is Nero not a demon with even greater strength than Trash? he's also a better combatant than her as well. Which Dante was well aware of, as he literally fought him while Nero was one handed before in dmc4. Dante a dick.

>Phat
ftfy

I will try to add red, it will have to be separate from Dante though, I'm trying to keep it like Nero.

Dante didn't wanted Nero to get hurt because he was family you stupid fucking nigger

>Is Nero not a demon
Not without his arm he isn't, he was weaker without it and so more prone to danger, so he was as weak as any human

>large
Officially triggered

And that's a crop of the original image too, now you can be even more offended.

These threads get too real.

....Nigga.....he was still a demon without the arm unless you think a human can do this shit lol

Attached: NERO UNGA STRENGTH.png (540x360, 340K)

cute

Attached: uhrleh.png (1920x1080, 2.64M)

what did vergil mean by this

It's his cum face

Those were some spicy tacos.

Imagine if this was the first Vergil face leak way back when.

Is he making another nero

Something something oh no no look at his nose.

This party is gettin' cuhrayzee.

Attached: sdt_09.webm (800x450, 2.84M)

any human can wield a humansized sword with bike engine strapped onto it with just one hand alright

V's initial leak face still takes the cake for worst reveal.

Two-daddies-two-daddies

A human could do this shit
Yeah and every human can drive like Nico rand go through their day safely

Are you dumb? losing an arm doesn't change their dna brainlet, did you not see the friggin intro do you realize how fast he had to be moving to kill all those demons and make it back into van before landing. Dumbest post I ever read here yet.

How come all the SDT mod vids use Vergil, where's the ones that replace them with Dante or Nero?

Attached: D2TCXqWX0AE2hbQ.jpg (1081x893, 66K)

Itsuno is fucking gay and Ninja Theory was right, DMC5 is for gaylords.

Hello and enjoy your stay

Attached: D5P7qK8UUAI1uoq.jpg (1145x1200, 137K)

Then why are you even here?

Vergil battle royale when

Attached: sdt_12.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

How can i get a jaw like Dan?

>not being gay for itsuno

Attached: 152468721444.jpg (779x439, 37K)

Imagine Griffon as SinDT Vergil

Attached: Father & Son bonding.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

To laugh at you, haha faggot.

Attached: 1550554645641.png (494x497, 667K)

be awesome

He's literally what fangirls think Kylo Ren is like, including the parts where he was enslaved by a dark lord in his backstory and a desire to be protected.

This, regular humans can't even use the red queen, it would fly out of their hands, the only reason he can is because of demon strength

Attached: sdt_08.webm (1184x666, 2.88M)

Why? The game is great, if you haven't played it yet go out and buy it and get busy.

>tfw even in his weakling form Vergil is still a powerhunter

Attached: sdt_5_2.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Anyone have this gif in better quality?
twitter.com/SunhiLegend/status/1114303761500049410

Sunhi doesn't post highreses

>Vergil telling Nero stop hitting yourself without repeatedly making him hit himself

Attached: 1553742294280.png (595x890, 645K)

user from the last thread who was talking about the Dante and Vergil > Nero > Dante, Vergil, Nero game idea. I was also thinking the branching paths idea could be tied to either specific character abilities or gimmicks and that they could bring back unique puzzles as a way to differentiate between the paths.

god i wish that were me

Is that his wife recording?

>the state of dmc threads
>gays and horny women plague them
>maybe 5 people who want to talk about the game
>some fag posts this every single day
>now there's people fucking roleplaying

Attached: 1550894605616.jpg (448x560, 47K)

I know it sucks but...
Here's the rough sketch of SIN DT Nero's head.
Again sorry about lack of detail, I need to be sure first before I do shit...

Attached: nero sin devil head concept art 1.png (1513x681, 44K)

This shit is already hard to make, let alone drawing an extremely detailed almost photorealistic picture.

Neat though I was thinking the head wings would be closer to the Savior's.

I'm actually trying to make it closer to Nero's horns without looking too much like them, I'm trying to make them more like devil horns tho.

lmao....I CAN'T BREF

Attached: 188-1556441543-28792301.jpg (1920x1080, 370K)

I think the blue mane he's got going is a great touch...

>Only spent 78 hours on DMC5 before I defaulted back to DMC4SE

I mean, I love the simple QoL changes and aerial taunts that DMC5 brings but the nuance of combat in 5 is just not the same as DMC4.

Idk what it is honestly. I think it's because the enemies in DMC4, while less in variety, have a lot more thought and game mechanics put into them than in DMC5.

Also DarkSlayer just feels so fucking good to use that it's hard to not have it in 5.

>I will never set across a bar from a drunken Vergil
>I will never nervously glance at him while he stares at me with what looks like deadly intent
>I'll never try to sneak out of the bar where he'll corner me and force me into rawing him in a bathroom stall where he says vile things into my ear
>he'll never toss me away like trash when he hears his brother calling for him as he curses to himself and tries to make himself presentable

Attached: 128642347654.jpg (1137x806, 280K)

DMC4's enemies are the same dumb punching bags as 5's.

Why are you doing this to me

Attached: d89isaq.jpg (370x560, 89K)

No it's cancer and stop posting cancerous art from there.

In your opinion what is the toughest Gauntlet Boss challenge in any DMC game?

>DMC5fags
>Literally shill the game for 9 fucking months uninterrupted in their own threads.
>Invades other threads that are not related to DMC or even the genre it's in whatsoever.
>Shitpost constantly about how much better it's going to be than any other game in the year.
>Say it's going to be GOAT unhindered and unrivaled.
>Game releases 2 weeks before Sekiro, a game made by a studio not even half the size of Capcom with even less funding.
>Sekiro not only outsells DMC5 but has far more media attention and discussion on it.
>4 weeks after DMC5 is released and maybe a thread is made about it every 3 or 4 days now.
>4 weeks after Sekiro is released and multiple threads and discussion about it are a daily occurance.

Honestly faggots, just get completely fucked and forever bathe in your own piss and shit and rage forever. This is exactly what you get for shitting up Yea Forums and shilling your overrated game with it's hack of a developer for 9 fucking months.

Literally 9 fucking months of uninterrupted shilling and all Sekiro got was a few threads about it before it released and you all just got completely btfo by it. I literally cannot even imagine the fucking asspain some of you clowns have about it. But the best part is just how fucked you all got.

Attached: Vivian.gif (700x600, 872K)

Attached: D45nyWPXoAACewF-origg.jpg (633x869, 84K)

Seething.

That's one mad tranny... Shit...
The bite on those jaws are probably 500 pounds, crikey...

>>Invades other threads that are not related to DMC or even the genre it's in whatsoever.
Name 1 (one) example

hello Barry, how you doing? not tired yet?

You wrote all of that just to say you like sucking dicks.

Why would I be mad about anything that has happened over the past 2 months?

Not only did your game turn out to be the usual drivel and slog of an excuse of a story that DMC is known for but you also got btfo but a game made by a bunch of mediocre developers on a budget made of straws with a developer who has made the same game 4 times in a row.

If anything you guys shouldn't even be mad, you should just feel outright embarrassed and bad about spending 9 months of your life freely advertising a game made by a corporation that sees you all as cows to be milked dry.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not your local boogeyman.

Attached: Emoji Movie 2.jpg (648x636, 63K)

Is he going to have long hair too or is it limited to the mane?

>YOU WILL REGRET BEING BORN
>WORTHLESS
>AND HUMAN
That was fucking raw as hell.

Attached: 1361122144870.jpg (488x816, 35K)

@460779180
Kindly begone and let others enjoy the game.

It's just the mane, at least for now, I don't know what will come out yet.

Vergil was just giving him some tough love.

Attached: 1556842111229.jpg (1350x2400, 1.43M)

t. Didn't play the game

You look seething mad as hell.... Holy shit.
Did our love of DMC5 trigger you that badly?
Who fucking cares what we like? Fuck you, you desperate crying tranny.

>You've come here to die?
>Cursed, the moment you were brought into this world

Attached: 1528838784906.jpg (591x622, 207K)

>no playable vergil until a delux edition years down the road
aaaaaand uninstalled

Oldboy?

>seethe over DEADWEIGHT but not over this
Nero, explain yourself.

Attached: ulbr9iee9l.jpg (1125x1835, 168K)

>blames his son for being born
I love this autismo

>SCATTER.
>LIKE DUST.

Attached: 1752BACC-5059-4A68-A4BC-44439D5114DA.jpg (354x408, 109K)

He looks up to Dante and wants his approval.

>I'm not your local boogeyman
Why does that sound fucking familiar?
Didn't some user say that on my Legend of Vergil II thread that I made?

probably because getting insulted by your enemy means way less than being insulted by your idol

he didn't remember nero was his son at that point

>People were excited for a series that was pretty much dead come back again
>they make threads about such game they like
>NOOO STOP ADVERTISING THIS GAME
what's the point of your post? No one is shilling a game in a genre that is niche
And what's up with your hatred with DMC? It's like it's living in your head rent free

Vergil will get his own dlc.

Attached: 7wb8TP3.png (623x411, 71K)

>Vergil with V's Cane

This should seriously be a thing.

they already confirmed that development has stopped on dmcv

He has his swordfu

Vergil was thinking about all the stupid shit he said and that's probably why he's acting so awkward in the van.

I believe it was the same user that was also complaining heavily about DMCV's story as well in the same post he made saying he's no boogeyman.

Why is Vergil eating Neros ass in the last panel?

>believing capcom

So Yamato disguised as a cane? Damn, that'd be snazzy as fuck with his Sparda outfit.

lol

A man of culture.

Attached: sdt_03.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Huh.... Weird... I don't see him typing anymore. :D

why wouldn't I believe them in this case?
they have nothing to gain from lying about this

Answer me

Gay

Why the fuck it fits SDT Vergil more than V

Because SDT Vergil is the true patrician's choice.

I miss drawfag. We don't deserve him.

Attached: 1554879540280.png (673x504, 145K)

If you could be in the DMC world what would you be?
A regular human, a demon or a human demon hybrid?

Attached: 187146-Devil_May_Cry-Nero_character-Devil_May_Cry_4.jpg (1411x2048, 410K)

From the best threads on the site to actually tumblr. What a fall from grace.

Be the change you want to be, and stay motivated.
You can accomplish great things, we know that DMC threads can become great again.

I feel like a remake of DMC2 should be made....

Attached: majin_dante_by_goldenivories-d7g6668.jpg (600x921, 81K)

twitter.com/Tessa03407434/status/1124002640982048770

Seething

Yamato.

Man, are they seriously not going to release divergence and multiplayer BP?

Dante's waifu.

What is up with that tranny?
Damn....

>tfw too autistic to enjoy playing V
>not autistic enough to enjoy playing Dante

I can't bring myself to play anything other than BP with Nero, my SoS run's been stuck on mission 10 for a month and a half now.

Since DMC is following the same logic like DBZ of hybrids having more greater potential than full blooded demons . I'll pick being a half blooded demon.

>next V mango chapter in 8 days
How many chapters do you think it'll have?

Attached: 20190502083004_1.jpg (2560x1440, 782K)

Are you me

twitter.com/Tessa03407434/with_replies
She browses Yea Forums.

>it's a Nerofag

>she
>its a nerofag
>butthurt about vergil
Now I know why it was so mad about my post.

Wait hang on....
Could it be the same person talking about them not being a boogeyman and shilling sekiro on our thread?

Hopefully it'll last awhile. Wasn't it only supposed to cover the month before dante wakes up?

That hamon is beautiful

Sucks doesn't it? Let's hope we get that divergence mode someday, if at all.

No idea but it was in the previous thread arguing about that sfm artist.

I wonder how they're going to prolong it as there's only so much backstory the characters can have, before they resort to sideplots about other characters. Like Vergil and Alice in the DMC3 manga. Hopefully not as too many side characters leads to the problem the anime had where it's hard to care about what's happening a lot of the time.

What a coincidence, she is talking about the sfm artist too.

Possibly, but will be a long month, considering all "muh memory" stuff. I only now realized that there's a possibility that V may remember stuff about fortuna girl.

>tfw Nerofag who also likes Vergil because he spawned my fave

>tfw Vergilfag who also likes Nero because he was spawned by my fave

I hope when Vergil does comes out in DLC he comes with Beowulf.

Attached: 19662606_p0.jpg (840x718, 724K)

Yeah, pretty sure it's the same person. I replied to its post saying it's a good thing the artist doesn't like vergil since I find the porn kinda dumb. Also it kept replying to another vergilfag.

The manga is so fucking kino, man

Attached: 034___1556442063.jpg (1260x1791, 363K)

Or Devil Gauntlets Vergil

Attached: 1556162618444.png (565x593, 587K)

>tfw it's Nevan instead

Attached: 894b20de.jpg (420x420, 24K)

I'm judging it by the title but it sounds like we'll just get V backstory with maybe some small nero and dante segments like when they first fight urizen. I want more flashbacks of young vergil and it sounds like a perfect opportunity to show Nero's mom as well.

I wish you two would work at capcom.

?

Attached: 74075695_p0.png (812x663, 558K)

The art is nice as well, the vergil sudoku page is kino.

Attached: D5PzWuqUUAALpte.jpg (260x249, 13K)

I feel like it's because he's the new character and thus the easiest to justify setting a manga around because the other two you can say have a whole game to themselves. Plus bringing up that it's about Vergil would just blow the spoiler open, not that they really tried to hide it.

Here's your devil arm bro

Attached: 6Zb6bA6.png (684x655, 786K)

I can tell that it's a he right away.

It looks beautiful, but not Vergil enough.

>its a faget
Even worse

>want to check out the manga on mangadex
>it's currently down

Attached: dnpm79bljzb21.jpg (637x358, 45K)

That's true and now we got a perfect way to get more background on Vergil since we really didn't get any details in the games he previously showed up in. I feel like if they do a good job with this then we wouldn't really need a campaign with his past as it would be covered in this manga. His campaign could be just him and his present journey.

google, there's more websites that you can read manga on.

>Yamato
>Devil Gauntlets Vergil
>Nevan - but it's a violin instead of a guitar

Sounds cool. I'd be curious to know how he'd get DGV. I hope he could get his own Devil Arm without having to ruin Yamato.

Attached: 1555711347007.jpg (1400x1000, 870K)

>Nevan - but it's a violin instead of a guitar
God no
NOOO

Attached: gso64m6d.jpg (754x754, 345K)

>It's a fag and a liberal
More worse

What would you suggest then?

Attached: 1555303684679.jpg (1182x1920, 594K)

Maybe we'll finally see Kyrie in the manga. I imagine V was staying with her as they waited for Nero to wake up from his coma.

Attached: D5Ia6YwXoAAFF4K.png (322x237, 39K)

Something less fagish. A rapier or a flamberge

It becomes an acoustic guitar.

Does he get a mustache and a sombrero with DT?

A tentacle harp.

No but he gets V's sandals back

Having culture isn't fagish you fuckboy swine. Oh lets just add another sword that would be cool. We're not talking about swords we're talking about adding a Nevan type weapon. A Violin that shoots bats would be fitting in that context.

Attached: 1552461593358.webm (638x562, 2.8M)

An electric violin for Vergil would be great.

>Having culture isn't fagish you fuckboy swine
That's what Itsuno thought when he created V. As you can see, it didn't work, and V is still a fag.

I'd stop you, but I'm fairly curious about what Vergil's feet look like.

Is bats the only thing devil arms can shoot?

Musical instruments are cringe and for brainlets like Dante only.

Ohhh I wonder what an electric violin with distortion and overdrive sounds like.

Who has the "Let's face it, a guitar that shoots bats is lame" image?

Actually friend it's the exact opposite of lame.

Attached: Vergil.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1417476.jpg (574x797, 322K)

>Is bats the only thing devil arms can shoot?

No, it's what Nevan shoots. It's the only Devil Arm that does.

I agree. It was a clip from an article defending DmC.

I know. But I was asking for a little bit of originality.

I want Vergil to have as much fun in DMC6 as this image.

That's why it'll be a harmonica

Attached: TB1YcvkGpX.jpg (400x400, 23K)

That's hypocritical when you're asking for people to come up with ideas for you like you don't have your own imagination.

Attached: dante says based.png (768x652, 522K)

SSavage

Attached: 1552833968430.jpg (950x1041, 172K)

I suddenly want to make a game with demons inside it.

V is not a fag. You're a fag.

Attached: 1552880462487.jpg (2048x1152, 163K)

god damn user

I hate how half the missions on HaH pretty much require you to no-damage them to get an S-rank
I want to platinum the game but this simply isnt fun

t. a sodomite

There is nothing more kino in the entire series than the content and delivery of Vergil/Urizen lines.

>Die!
>Scum!
>You wretch!
>Slay All
>That is nothing but the pitiful cries of those without strength.
>Come to me brother. I shall enlighten you, Dante!
>How, how are you so powerful... You never lost anything
>DAAAAANNNNNTEEEEEE!
>Let's settle this... Dante.
>If you want it, then you'll have to take it. But you already knew that.
>This is... curious
>What form of power is this?!
>Ah, you came all this way just for that?
>Of your existence, or of your strength?
>DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT!

Attached: 1552102593468.png (638x824, 225K)

Will it have gothic architecture?

Attached: thI92R7YYV.jpg (474x337, 34K)

But more importantly, is that a Resident Evil title?

JACK POT

Attached: dante smiles.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

V represents the part of Vergil that did the deed to conceive Nero aka had sex with a woman.
Yumedanshi fantasies aside the idea that V is homosexual is pure fujo delusion.

>forgetting "WHERE IS YOUR MOTIVATION" and "FOOLISHNESS"

Attached: 0Oa8vQ0.png (594x300, 191K)

Hmm?

post pics of that thirsty red nun (neros mom) that wants that vergil dick

If I was quoting DMC3 rest assured I wouldn't have forgotten the best lines in the entire series.

>You will not forget this devil's power.
>I see a devil has awoken.
>You are not worthy as my opponent.
>I see a devil inside you has awakened as well.

>Vergil normally resembles their dad
>but his human half ends up resembling his Mother who gave him his humanity.

I appreciate the nuances.

Can the demons be sometimes funny and sometimes very serious but awesome all the time in more ways than one?

Attached: 1556258465873.png (2221x2357, 876K)

Does this game have a name?

I don't know... I'll think about it...
I said I felt like making one but I'm not actually making one.

It'd be neat to have a DMC that takes aspects of DMC1 and DMC2 and DMC3 and mash them together.

What is there left to take from 2 that other games haven't already done better? Before anyone says the jacket SMT already did that.

Okay in all seriousness a DMC game with dope af architecture and cool environments with some pretty neat atmosphere along with riveting gameplay and back story and well fleshed out characters with graphics that look like they're from a different dimension.

all of v,urizen and vergils taunts and expressions are synonyms of each other.

the atmosphere in dmc2 and some dialogue and the designs look friggin hip.

I mean c'mon you can't tell me this is not cool.

Attached: majin dante in tunnel.png (814x547, 721K)

>as expected of my kin
>its past your bedtime
>that laugh just before saying thank you for that
>you mock me
a couple of my favorites to add to that list

here's a better clearer pic of him

Attached: majin dante in tunnel-2.png (1173x786, 879K)

It's got the most urban horror atmosphere. 3 had the beginning bit with the town, 4's setting was quasi-medieval, and 5's comes the closest with its city levels.

>as expected of my kin
Do anyone really get this line during the game though? I still hadn't see clip where he say it, so it might exist only in datamine. Also you forgot one line:
>Just like old times...

I actually love how Lucia and Dante control in that game.

>dodge his attacks
>*irritated* stop moving!

The dialogue was pretty decent.

Wouldn't mind more skyscraper battles like the kind in Metal Gear Rising or that cutscene monster, but better.

What kind of candy do you suppose Dante would eat?

Strawberry grandma candy

You guys wanna know how I can stay up all day and night like this and still have tons of energy?
I'm Motivated

We get it you're a demon....

Well... Actually yes, how did you know?

It was a lucky guess.

psssst

A big fucking organ.

Good idea, I always wanted a demonic heart as a weapon.