No bro i like wojak mario hat memes

>No bro i like wojak mario hat memes
>Yeah and fuck that dumb picture of mario will ferrel and green space guy
>Yo wait a second what the fuck does will ferrel have to do with video games?

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1024x1024, 231K)

Is their any point to living as male if you're not Chad?

vidya

Money.

vidya,anime and other incel copes

>tall guys have 6/10 faces
>short manlet has an 8/10 face

Life truly is suffering, even for chads

I love that internet culture has devolved into a bunch of autistic nerds calling eachother chads

Attached: 1549616988443.webm (540x960, 1.95M)

What the fuck.

get rich as fuck, flex on everyone else with your penthouse in the middle of NYC with your own private jet and helicopter, visit the coolest places on earth, eat the best meals. women aren't everything desu.

Of course. Why do so many people bitch just because they didn't win the genetic lotto?

Is there a specific exercise to get that sexy Adonis belt?
Yes i know the usual lower than 10% body fat requirement.

genetics

smells like a good thread

Attached: ULTRA FUCKING EPIC.png (650x1200, 910K)

work your obliques, it makes your belt more defined. but if you don't have one then it won't do shit

the only benefit to being a chad is women, and if you consider women to be a benefit you probably don't have a life worth living anyways

Attached: 1489343969523.png (244x298, 156K)

Attached: Goku.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Like I said in the other thread, you can get this in a year. Lift heavy, eat 150-200g protein a day depending on your be and sleep good.

I started reading and writing romance novels to satisfy my desire for a girlfriend.

Attached: 1466959611462.png (486x495, 425K)

based

>this thread
悪霊退散
悪霊退散
悪霊退散
悪霊退散
ドーマン! セーマン! ドーマン!セーマン!

those things won't fulfill you either user

TIL that Parasaurolophus are cunts.

based and niconicopilled

The level of hypocrisy on this website is gloriously pathetic.

Attached: 1549514378416.gif (500x500, 403K)

>TIL that Parasaurolophus are cunts.
go back to r*ddit

>TIL

Attached: 1551766703623.png (191x201, 80K)

What do you mean. Money is great. It can give you experiences just Chadom can't.

If only you knew how bad things really are

Hello newfags

Nothing will fulfill you if you're looking to derive fulfillment from immediate pleasure. We have written accounts of the most powerful, and rich kings in history with harems in the double and triple digit, who have absolute power, and have sampled all the pleasures available to them. Every single one of them goes off of the deep end, because simple pleasures no longer do anything for them. Yeah, getting money won't magically make you happy forever, but neither will getting laid. Marry a sane woman, make a family, raise children, surround yourself by loved ones. The recipe for happiness has always been there, people just keep trying to reinvent the wheel for no reason.

shiiiiieeet

lol

Attached: __shimakaze_serval_doraemon_rockman_mikazuki_munechika_and_etc_love_live_school_idol_project_and_etc (850x1275, 447K)

>Newfags
Shut the fuck up faggot.
This wasn't even that long ago, they probably just don't keep up with shitty zoomer memes.

Attached: 1474884844407.jpg (251x260, 5K)

Attached: 1499305756861.gif (240x228, 858K)

Wasn't talking about the money.
>Relying on a vague personality and physical structure that varies in different cultures
>Appropriating a specific arrogant personality to success regardless of the number of fuckups they likely went through
>Instantly assuming a well built financially stable man is happy even if he's banging 10 girls, 9 of which are probably moneyhungry whores fighting off the women that would actually make him happy
>Using the term "Chad" even though most of Yea Forums probably has objective perceptions of the very word
Money on the other hand, is different. Yes it can give you amazing experiences but the experiences vary depending on what type of person has it and how it affects their thinking patterns.
It's like how people assume money always corrupts. When in reality it's the human's mental reconfiguration that occurs when they obtain a vast fortune.
The outcome varies depending on the person. Not just the amount of cash in hand.

Attached: 1551599679229.jpg (480x456, 16K)

You get all of those things if you are chad

Attached: c493252120d7a12295b1b5958e324e9a.jpg (640x950, 83K)

>Micheal Jackson Tattoo
That ain't no chad user.

>arbitrary goal/material chasing won't help you.
>but arbitrary family chasing will.
You're falling into your own trap. Starting a family is not a recipe for happiness. There is no recipe. Plenty have people have ruined their li e's with families because they couldn't shoulder the burden.
The person you start with, the goal you start with, is happiness in your immediate life the way it is. You build a life from there.

>anime became a social phenomenon in japan in 2009
So it was nerdy and socially unacceptable in japan exactly as long as it was in the west?

That's a really tiny dick.

>That's an autistic gir-oh.

Maybe he's a grower.

Attached: 1556298192869.png (625x470, 459K)

have sex.

HEY! Stop with the critical thinking, you either post surface level arguments that satisfy the mentally lazy or get the fuck out of here. Especially when people praise an archetype that doesn't benefit society or isn't a model to look up to since that model in itself is nothing but a coward that doesn't help it's people, it's culture, or it's civilization.

Attached: LyiSHNy.jpg (600x509, 57K)

what would fulfill me then? if there's no point in life, then what is it? spirituality? women? love?

This, but unironically

>has to check back on the clip no less than 3 times to double check his timing
It's a 15 second long clip, how fucking hard can it be to practice that beforehand

the possibility to have a Chad son and improve your genetic pool when he marries a Stacy.

this is cute

I like tattoos but this "bumper stickers on a ferrari" tier. Those are all fucking awful

Impressive, is this the power of communism?

I knew a guy who was a legit 10/10 in uni, be sleeping with a different girl every other week and most people instantly wanted to be friends with him after meeting him. Was jealous of how his looks made life seem like easy mode, but he ended up a broke dropout. Looking back, he was probably jealous of traits I took for granted, like financial planning and waking up in time for finals

Because in this day and age sex is all that matters, incel