Risk of Rain 2

How is it?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!nCQyhaBS!Z4AG_WQlNb0I5GGM_NEPq92N_uiq2KSvsQ1WRu6dbVQ
steamcommunity.com/games/632360/announcements/detail/1600377824844622099
forbes.com/pictures/mlg45ehell/duncan-drummond-paul-morse-21-21/#4df9938615fc
mega.nz/#!zbQDkShJ!CRan6JaRKmZ3vkQnkd2t289hzqF7Y84WVuM_MGXcqdA
mega.nz/#!s8hWBICD!2i889lruY1q20ej_UT8bUx9xL4IpxIFisxV2rksuuQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so good that the jannies won't let us have threads anymore

Its good, but I know someone that would make it better

Attached: 1556213413256.jpg (500x550, 26K)

it gets boring after a while but its an ok time killer to play while you listen to something in the background

great, though it is in desperate need of new content at this point and roadmap says we aint getting shit until june

it's good, but threads are filled with shitters because the game hit mainstream now. mods keep deleting threads and have basically forced a /vg/ migration too.
You can tell shitters fill up the nu-Yea Forums threads because we STILL have people bitching about artificer and mercenary in these threads

Attached: ror2 artificer its magic.png (1188x755, 2.58M)

Agree, worth the price imo

Arti is only kind of shitty just because of the playstyle the current item pool encourages doesn't work very well on her but what the fuck is wrong with merc? The man is a monster with that 20 base armor and retarded base health regen.

this

Artificer works just fine with most items, it's just that her entire kit makes shitty habits that much more apparent when the game is designed around masking them.
>Cooldown management is required for Artificer. Since a lot of people just blow everything the second they see an enemy, they're defenseless because they're used to doing that on other characters and then just using M1. Attack speed is not bad on Artificer, but it makes your shitty cooldown management even more obvious. The only other character that has similar importance in cooldowns is Mercenary saving his Eviscerate for certain attacks instead of spamming it for DPS, like Wandering Vagrant's pulsing nuke attack.
>No dodge skill means your positioning is extra important, at least in the early game without mobility items like quail/soda/hooves. Lots of people just dive right into groups of enemies and then use their dodge skill as a panic button when they're at 30 HP. MUL-T mains in particular are bad with this because they have a fucking racecar mode.

The only item that I'd argue is actually bad on artificer is the bleed dagger, and that's because in most cases you'll be executing tanky enemies or blowing up weaker enemies. Even then it isn't necessarily a terrible item, I'd just rather have any other offensive item.

>Merc
people have been bitching every thread about merc being impossible to play against certain enemies, specifically against worms and elder lemurians.
one thread in particular had someone posting webms of their gameplay and the dumbass used eviscerate at an elder's mouth and then got flamethrower'd right as his i-frames ended

Attached: ror2 rusty key.png (680x821, 30K)

this. wouldn't suggest playing more then about 2 hours tops in a sitting.

quickplay needs some filters too it. and player levels would be nice to see who's a shitter/new/good/experienced.

a scoreboard that shows everyones kills and shit too during gameplay would be nice as well.

NO MY EPIC STORE THREAD, HOW YOU DARE I DID NOT KILL THAT ONE SMASH THREAD FOR NOTHING

Attached: 1528572945772.png (437x431, 149K)

My issues with artificer is that she gets less value from several of the damage items because of how her skills are set up. Syringes only speed up how fast you shoot your 4 bolts and the charge up on your M2 but has no affect on her flamethrower since I've watched an artificer trade every one of her items for syringes and it still had the same tickrate against a solo enemy. All she really needs for mobility is a single quail and you're basically set with anything else being luxury. But with the current item list she doesn't have very good ways to expedite the rate at which she gets procs even though this is a little better now that her proc coefficients have been fixed from their unintended low values. If syringes worked on her flamethrower or there was a way for her to grow her charge pool for firebolts she would be more on par with the rest of the current characters.

I don't understand how people can complain about dying a lot as merc when almost every button is a method of escape and positioning. All you have to do when things start getting difficult is save your dashes to get out before you take more than a couple hits. Then the only things you should be dying to are retarded odds like multiple stone titans in an area with no cover or brass contraptions winging you with balls from across the map where you couldn't see them.

Quickplay is fucking awful. Just post or join lobbies in these threads when its active or play with people you know. Getting matched with random spicks that steal all the boss items or leave the moment they die is a waste of time.

ror1 host when?

Attached: _inline_nth2fbNdv21sjs49f_400.jpg (300x240, 17K)

>Quickplay is fucking awful. Just post or join lobbies in these threads when its active or play with people you know. Getting matched with random spicks that steal all the boss items or leave the moment they die is a waste of time.

which is what i mean. i want some sort of matchmaking with some like minded people(english america only).

sometimes quickplay is all i got time for. but yeah sometimes its fucking awful which i always make it a point to say something coherent before starting to make sure everyone can actually speak english.

Crashed, join now fags

Attached: 1556606188135.png (250x400, 8K)

I hope they at least do SOME content for this month, doing early access and also choosing to release no new content for a month and a half after release is a good way to kill all momentum the game has

Attached: 1554584254577.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

finding one of these is like cumming on some tiddies

Attached: Screenshot_958.png (1256x477, 776K)

Like you would know

Attached: 1368367765607.jpg (673x680, 391K)

Looks neat, should I play the first one before this one though?

Pirate both and see 2d-3d translation done right.
Then buy both because multiplayer with frens is also cool

Attached: 1556598889789.jpg (3025x3024, 1.16M)

I don't think the "before" part is necessary but you should definitely play both because they're both great.

whats that pic related name? i swear i've seen footage of that thing but maybe i was drunk.

HAN-D, one of the characters you play as

Attached: 1556598405854.jpg (3024x4032, 1.83M)

okay i'm not crazy/drunk then since there's footage of him.
interesting

ror1 open, join.

Attached: 1555825894804.png (436x530, 15K)

NA Vanilla
Join bitches

as much as i like the music i end up muting it now and listening to my own shit. this music ends up putting me to sleep and not hyping me up.
needs more tracks. something more fast paced

Attached: 1556511076051.jpg (1090x1183, 113K)

It was bound to happen. Recently things that have gotten really more popular have attracted the ultra schizos that just latch onto a game and shitpost it into oblivion for months on end or report the threads. Happened last year with Yume Nikki threads, happened with DMC threads, Ace Combat threads, etc. There's no avoiding it unless your game flies completely under the radar forever, and even then you could get these autistic cunts ruining shit.

i dunno id rather have a bunch of retarded meme spouters that speak english than random spics and gooks not even saying anything and taking boss items.

Pretty fun. They've done an amazing job turning the game into 3D and actually pulling off items on the characters as intended. The gameplay is just as addictive as the first one

Can't wait for FUNBALLS

Attached: 1556759076316.png (960x540, 481K)

2/4 join up cunts

Give me a minute

i'm kinda burnt out of everything but also wondering how this game is

Attached: 1542025948581.jpg (673x673, 43K)

Fun, but I'd wait till they add a bit more stuff honestly.

They've already gotten more money than they've ever expected to get from 1.0 so naturally they won't give a shit.

its pretty addicting intially but yeah you end up burnt out though ironicallyis also right. game feels like it's not adding enough content fast enough. you will get tired of seeing crowbars and the like

ok thanks anons

Ror2 has kinda stoked my interest in ror. Did a little run today and ended up getting Tesla coil from the first boss. Controls feel a little wonky though

np just pretty much treat it like a roguelite and know that sometimes you will absolutely get jack shit for drops but when you get the good stuff it feels great.

for the price it's worth it though imo.

>got the ice one
>wow i can slow people now
what the fuck is my life kill me pete
does it do anything else?

are friends required to enjoy it? because i have no friends

I got 100 hours and played like 3-4 times in multi.

there is a quickplay option but theres like no matchmaking so its a mixed bag
sometimes you can get english speakers, sometimes you get non english speakers who are just awful in general

beating a boss for a level will net 4-10 items of the same kind and sometimes you will get players that will steal all of them.

so pick up/items are free for all.

Rip. I crashed. I'm gonna be off for tonight; thanks for the runs

you spawn an ice bomb on death lmao

the ice one is the only one I ever got too :^(

sleep tight.

Attached: 1555878406944.webm (640x640, 1.24M)

Imagine Borderlands but even more boring

Retard

ill admit the game is fuck boring during the first loop of levels.
once you get the ball rolling it gets fun and intense when you have shit to kill

I wish they would just solve this by having more weaker stuff spawn in the first few levels.

yeah i'm a quickplay shitter and the first level can be really god damn weigh you down when you are running around without shit to kill, and every item you got is some stupid shit like crowbars and health kits.

god damn do i hate the desert level too

Crashed.

Attached: 1473719915117.jpg (302x389, 83K)

Play on Monsoon Drizzlets.

i have never done drizzle. i'm a rainstorm main

Same thing as drizzle desu.
Hit up Monsoon.

It's repetitive as hell. The enemies barely seem to interact with you and there's actually very little team interaction involved. The combat just doesn't seem very involved at all it's more just hold m1 to take down bullet spongy enemies with a mix of mashing your specials every now and then.

YOU
WILL
NEVER
GUESS
WHAT
HAPPENED

of Step Event0
for object oP:

Unable to find any instance for object index '121679' name ''
at gml_Script_step_player
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_step_player (line 0)
gml_Script_step_miner
gml_Object_oP_Step_0

Attached: 1528343061409.jpg (126x226, 16K)

maybe another day. most of the time quickplay faggots on even rainstorm barely make it past the first loop

Play with Yea Forums. I've yet to encounter a room from here where people were assholes, ironically enough.

US Vanilla when?

We killed providenceno

Very fun. Good translation of the original game into 3D. I think a lot of us are waiting for some new content.

Well this is how my run ended.

Attached: 20190502234247_1.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

why are rusty keys even a thing. i've only managed to benefit from it like one time and it was near a shrine of chance

>cheating
Takes a special kind of scrub to have to do it on an engineer.

US Vanilla

Attached: 1510705595170.gif (224x233, 897K)

Attached: schoolgirl arti.png (625x470, 10K)

risky one server?

we played, we crashed, we lost
go to sleep

>merc
>have an okayish run, not a whole lot of damage but a lot of survival items
>multi-kiosk
>choice between crit glasses, syringe or random
>misclick the random
>mushroom
>exit game

That shit happens way too often to me.

Attached: 1427052022285.png (500x587, 231K)

Attached: DO9quM2.png (412x501, 47K)

Killed by... your own turret?

Attached: 1554541710073.jpg (540x564, 178K)

lava is such a leap in a difficulty spike that most quickplay shitters just straight up die and/or leave

It was before the blazing nerf, but now? It really isn't much harder.

i think its because by the time they get to there the difficulty has gone up a lot and the big lizards just fuck people up

How come the jannies never once delete the "We're going home!" WoW threads made every single hour here or any of the blatant overwatch shill threads?

because jannies are fucking neckbeards who play that kind of shit

>he doesn't
lmao@your life

Game is fun until you learn that everything revolves around proc items and that your actually abilities become useless after 1 loop.
This also makes characters like Artificer totally useless lategameYes she's much weaker than all other survivors you autist

FUCK THIS

Attached: 1539253090786.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE

Attached: 1548232132093.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

>8 chronobaubles
not really, there is not a single item in the game that's worse.

How to fix rusty keys from another user in the last thread:
>make rusty key a green
>lower the chance of getting one
>has a chance of dropping a green or red but no whites
>can open a legendary or have a chance to (it's rusty, it could break inside the lock who knows)
>once you get a rusty key your chance to find it again drops to 0%
>this chance is either reset on loop or when a new game starts depending how you want to balance it
>the 0% chance only affects you but when another player finds a key the same thing happens to them
>now rusty key is useful and people look forward to getting them

But what happens if 4 hooves?

Just make it so rusty keys increase the chance of getting items from shrines.

I'd wait for the full release. There are flashgames with more content, really no point in playing it unless you want brainless entertainment and consider going through the motions of getting gimmick items "fun".

Yea Forums just shills their mediocre games all the time, don't fall for it. Especially not the
>muh early access
>muh it will get better
>you just hate good games
and all that retarded shit the parrots say.

that wouldn't make any sense. it's like the APR items not doing what their name suggests. ARMOR PIERCING rounds should pierce shields, or at least damage them faster, not just make you deal more damage to bosses because that's absolutely useless with how OP you get with other items in the first place

t. drizzlet scrub

Depends on you. It's fun on your own for racking in all the items, but having pals doesn't hurt. There is also a quickplay if you don't have people to play with

>that moving pupa animation
best

cool and good

mmm i slightly agree.
only have to disagree because it's cheap for the amount you get out of it.
a lot of these roguelite games you can get a lot out of it and if you want to challenge yourself with it unfinished, you're more then welcomed.

right now though it's perfectly acceptable to skip it until it gets finished. you're not missing out on it and you get to get the best out of it when it does get finished fully

i don't think the gameplay translates into a shooter very well, gameplay is just kinda frustrating because you're constantly getting zapped by random shit from off screen. because of items and lvl you won't die or anything but it's just irritating, like you have a mosquito flying around you 24/7

i liked that in RoR1 i could see literally everything going on, but the game definitely is way easier than this sequel

>not monitoring pitch and yaw while beating it
pros faggot

It's fun

host when

>host game
>only 1 person joins
>another eventually joins
>leaves the game after 5 minutes
>stuck waiting almost 30 minutes for other players
>decide to say fuck it and 2 man it
>die
>2nd player DC's
What's the point. Everyone wants a host but no one ever joins. The game's dead.

Attached: come play commando.png (1177x1197, 237K)

BEEN SPENDING MOST OUR LIVES IN A
VANILLA MONSOON PARADISE

Depends. You can have pretty active lobbies during prime time of your region or on weekends.

I wonder if these models are placeholder. RoR1 commando looks so much better.

Attached: Command.jpg (750x1000, 80K)

one more

I can't have fun with any other character since I started playing Commando

I can imagine Hoppo would add more details during this year of early access

Attached: 1556659558477.png (372x507, 264K)

>adding more detail when the game runs like shit
they need to optimize the game first before they make the performance worse

I have yet to experience any performance issues. But Hopoo does know that there is such a problem.

>play mul-t
>get meathook, few gas and few wisps
>meathook grabs weak enemies
>pressing m2 feels like I'm dropping nukes
Shit was cash

It's really noticeable on the 4th stage, especially late game. Disabling corpses and SSAO helped tremendously.

oh i like this

Runs just fine for the first 80 minutes for me. After that I just need to turn off damage numbers and corpses

Well, here you go.
mega.nz/#!nCQyhaBS!Z4AG_WQlNb0I5GGM_NEPq92N_uiq2KSvsQ1WRu6dbVQ

Attached: 1556862000670.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

Oh I've been waiting for this

Attached: 1355246277946.jpg (361x398, 88K)

Are you planning on doing more version of lewd Ryuuko? Maybe one with hair, or one where the skirt covers a bit less ass?
Keeping the straps but just pulled aside, if possible, would be amazing

>shield nipple outlines
absolutely based

Attached: 30BlVVg.png (519x513, 394K)

Does.... Does her ass have physics?

Attached: 1551334914668.png (462x312, 81K)

Since there's no new content till June I've stopped playing for now so I don't burn myself out

understandable

Since I've been posting on Yea Forums I've started posting blog posts that have no use to threads.

Kill yourself retarded retard

What's with the white skin? Not saying I dislike it, but what's the reasoning behind it?

>retarded retard
lol
someone's upset

Because fuck niggers.

Just wanted to keep using a single texture since it'd be faster to do testing.
Maybe later, but not for now. Gotta keep doing different things in order to not get burnt out, and I've been working on Ryuuko for a bit now

Working on anything RoR mod related or something completely different?

Stop. Ror1 time again

Attached: 1555855620413.jpg (827x600, 171K)

it's great, well worth $20

they really need to nerf the tracking on those stone titans or whatever, it's bullshit that it can track and damage through a huntress dash and it encourages boring ass cover hugging gameplay

Making a female merc model with a flat chest and fat chest option, and after that I'm going to try and make custom models for either Commando or Engineer. Which do you think I should do?

That and their laser shoot the opposite way they're facing. A bit ridiculous when a laser is clipping through the back of his head.

Get a room already.

the first two rounds are still boring as hell on monsoon, you get even less items. monsoon is frustrating to me because it doesn't seem that much harder, there's just fewer items. I played monsoon on my first time as engi and blew through the rounds with like 4k to spare every time with a mediocre group

Personally I think Commando. But I dislike Engineer, so I'm a bit biased.
Commando's the face of the game though, so I think even without bias that'd be the better choice.
I would maybe give Engi an actual try if you made something for him, however.
Can you share what you have in store for femMerc?

really? I have a 2600x+rx580 and with max settings I have rock solid 60fps no matter what, I was actually really surprised with how smooth it is for me

>Just wanted to keep using a single texture since it'd be faster to do testing.
Are you gonna try to make a proper skin ...skin at some point?

Only if you host

I mean it's fine early-mid, but by late game it's a complete mess. I have 16gb RAM, i7 4790k, and a 970 for reference.

Attached: 1554264910655.gif (560x560, 473K)

nah

For the newer models I will since I have a much better idea of what I'm doing now, but for the Ryuuko models, I'm probably going to keep it as is for now.

still open?

That's fine, the white/black contrast is very nice

Do only burgers play ror1?
get in here, cunts

Attached: 1546454881208.jpg (540x720, 80K)

I think I'm the only burger up at this hour. Sorry no one joined bro.

we got one aussie here. join if you want triplet.

believe it or not Yea Forums
3d actually ruined the game

Attached: 99721476.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Thanks for the idea on how to start the next RoR2 thread.

What lunar items should I get as commando? Trancendance is good but it turns shit late game since you will always get hit and never regen shield.

>transcendence
>shit
Pick one.

Never get Transcendence on Commando, he gets a lot more out of lifesteal.
Probably only Gesture and Glass for him

>he doesn't stack glass
lmaoing at you

Honestly, agreed. The core mechanics are fucking gr8 but there's, like, 10 hours of content if you really want to stretch it.

>there's, like, 10 hours of content
Wrong

Attached: file.png (631x91, 22K)

>monsoon
>67 minutes in
>hell level
>get hit literally every second
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty shit since you can't regen unless you play extremely careful.

It does desperately need new content, however.

Attached: 0gw2BVj.png (241x108, 41K)

It's called stack glass and transcendence. Hopefully by then you'll have so much proc damage that nothing will hit you.

The regen takes less time then waiting on fungus and instantly restores you to full health. All you have to do is run around in a circle for 2 seconds.

Well I got about a year to figure out how to model swap every single survivor, with a new survivor only being added once every few months. So I've probably got reason enough to keep going. Even though Hopoo is very likely going to add official mod support later down the line, so what I'm doing is actually pointless.

I don't think RoR2's real problem is a lack of content. RoR1 has more content than 2, but not 30 times more content. There's just something it's missing... definitely not """"""soul""""""

Attached: RoR1hours.png (260x115, 29K)

It's missing ropes.

It's not pointless. My nuts can attest to that and I'm sure many anons feels the same way.

And that's a good thing.

>model swap every single survivor
sexy robot girl mul-t confirmed?

>pointless
If you're the ryuuko modder, I strongly disagree

I fucking fear the MUL-T model right now, his transformations look weird and it doesn't look like I'll be able to just slap some tiddy on there and call it a day. I'm actually going to have to be creative and plan and design the tiddy to work with the robot.

it's not pointless, mate. people are enjoying it and official mod support'll likely just mean they'll be easier to implement/install. the work you did will still be there.

>he's actually planning on doing it
absolute madman, I'm really looking forward to what you're gonna come up with

His body fucking compacts into himself and where the hell are the boobs supposed to go when that happens aaaaaa. Well, besides that, you'll know I'm ready to start making roboboobs when I post a MUL-T with a bow instead of his hardhat.

>there is a small chance you may die before the game fully releases

Attached: 1553135471886.png (639x516, 4K)

>where the hell are the boobs supposed to go
Udders

>MUL-T with a bow
Fucking cute.
Is it possible to replace animations?

Are they going to add HAN-D? I want to smash people with that hammer.

Yeah, you can, but I'm not an animator. There'd also be quite a few animations that would need replacing for each survivor. I suppose it wouldn't be so bad since they're often short, loopable animations, but still.

Maybe you could get an user to help you with animations, I'm unsure how else it'd be possible to do Mul-T

As of last week it's very unpolished and has some issues. You can get out of bounds very easily and be entirely out of danger for as long as you want. Some of the maps it's almost impossible to find the portal (on the swamp map I never found it a singletime). I know people say it has red shit around it but I never found it, I did laps from easy to very hard and then got bored and restarted hoping I wouldn't get that map again, then I did. The graphics are not great and start to look really sloppy once a lot of enemies show up.

It's not a bad game but people are sucking its dick so fucking hard for some reason that I feel the need to bring it back down to a normal level. It's fine, but I'd wait until it's actually done.

Attached: RC45kqn.png (182x157, 51K)

youre fucking fast.
got an eta on your next release?

Attached: FyFiyvF.png (155x211, 19K)

>Retard cant see fuckhuge orange particles around teleport

Attached: 1556319779179.png (349x461, 92K)

Femmerc model is next. I have no idea what I'm going to do for it. Likely going to use Mercenary's default color pallet, but I'm probably going to stray from his samurai design quite a bit. There's going to be a flat chest option and a fat chest option

Found the journalist

Attached: honk.png (415x484, 150K)

straying from the samurai theme is probably fine if you keep the color scheme
maybe ninja theme, itll keep the weeb thing
do you have an idea how long itll take you? a week?

Started playing Risk of Rain 1 on Switch
Is there any other way to beat bosses in level 4 and beyond other than finding the nearest rope or ladder and cheesing around the retarded AI?

Cheese the fuck out of this game.

Maybe? Maybe sooner? I guess the biggest thing for me right now is I don't know what shape I'm going for, so I'm just going to improvise until I get something usable and lewd.

So how do i win at the game lads? I only really play huntress on monsoon because everyone else is lame. I like artificer or whatever but only in multi and i dont play with friends a lot.

Anyway i can usually only get to like the level/world 5 or 6 before just getting 1 shot by something random. I typically get every box open before going to the next world, is that the wrong strat or what? Also i wish the game had more variety in terms of maps.

>that one enforcer who crashed at final phase of providence
I guess you cant beat hopoo programming even with all those tough times and roots afterall.

No amount of lube will save you from having friction burns

punishment for my hubris of taking 37 bitter roots and 30+ tough times and a Dio

thanks for hosting

Attached: o fucc.png (605x527, 37K)

>been playing only ror1 and ror2 lately
>dont want to play anything else but feel like burning myself out
Help

>commando loses his humanity
>enforcer becomes an abomination
>engineer leaves as a robot
>huntress loses her soul
>mercenary is never to become a human again

Meanwhile
>bandit leaves with some sick fucking loot
>miner leaves with adrenaline rushing through his veins
>loader just wants to build shit
>sniper has tinnitus

I unlocked everything in ror2 and ive terrified the planet a couple of times on monsoon
now Im just waiting for patches because my friends got burned out

Wrong
Sniper still lost Siri

The ending says THEY left so unless landing on an alien planet turns you into a tranny, the ending refers to the scanner as well.

But user, you were the spotter all along

>huntress loses her soul
"..and so she left, her soul still remaining on the planet"
What does that even mean? Is mind body dualism real in Risk of Rain and Huntress lost her human free will and conciousness and is now a determinist automaton? Or does it just mean she regrets leaving the planet?

>miner leaves with adrenaline rushing through his veins
I interpreted this as the miner is going to be on edge and experiencing the feeling of an adrenaline rush for the rest of his life.

The robots and acrid are the real winrars of the epilogue

>cant stun greater wisps
>cant suck them with black hole
What the actual fuck. Why other greater enemies can be affected but not wisps?

Please EU bros host best ror which is OBVIOUSLY is the 1st

Probably because it’ll make the game too easy if we could stunlock bosses.

Risky Rain 1 host

But we can stun bells and elder lemurians

FRESH OC OFF THE PRESSES

Attached: bungus SPRINT.png (1512x5816, 2.37M)

>Is mind body dualism real in Risk of Rain and Huntress lost her human free will and conciousness and is now a determinist automaton? Or does it just mean she regrets leaving the planet?
Neither of these things, it is simply a fancy way of saying that she lost her humanity. Because her soul remaining on the planet doesn't mean she knows where the fuck it is, all it means is that is where it was lost.
>I interpreted this as the miner is going to be on edge and experiencing the feeling of an adrenaline rush for the rest of his life.
I interpreted it more as the fact that right after killing Providence he was on edge, not that he was on edge for the rest of his entire life.
>The robots and acrid are the real winrars of the epilogue
And loader isn't? His ending was just him wanting to make a fucking house and just build shit in general. Unlike the others that are permanently changed, loader simply goes the path of self-improvement and building himself up. Also out of the robots chef loses his purpose, while HAN-D does not.

That’s strange. I wonder if Hopoo did that on purpose.

get in

Not the greatest, but I appreciate your effort user. Good on you.

>tfw you've become so brokenly op that the game goes from 144fps to 10 fps slideshow

Attached: Stronk.jpg (2279x1064, 878K)

come come lads

pacing is not the greatest but the sweating is pretty kino

Can you make a quick version that adds hair? I'm really missing that from the "non-lewd" Ryuuko.

Attached: please be patient.png (292x243, 29K)

>nvidiots

Attached: laughing skull.jpg (378x378, 19K)

>mfw the shitters in quick play

Attached: 1460093944480.gif (262x200, 38K)

Man those worms

Attached: 1549009731835.jpg (437x501, 47K)

yeah loader would make it a lot better user, but I think your image got swapped or something because you didn't post him

>anno domini 2019
>AMD graphics-card
Always funny to read steam reviews of literally any game and see you AMDfags cry like children.

>connecting...

Attached: 1459172058920.gif (700x682, 1.39M)

started

the hell senpai

Attached: 1459922716576.png (502x321, 16K)

I played for 600 hours and still didn't find any. It's retarded

YOU'LL NEVER WILL TAME A MAGMA WORM

Attached: kike.jpg (2560x1080, 432K)

I only got the electrical one. That one was pretty fucking rad.

open

What is this?

come fucker, 4 people are waiting for you

It's missing funballs

someone explain proc and how this item works.

Attached: 57_Leaf_Clover.png (256x256, 37K)

Rare drop from elites, takes up active item slot but can't be used and passively gives you the effect the elite has. That one is the blazing one.

Rerolls all your procs one extra time.

Advantage on every roll

Attached: ISoghFp.jpg (739x1249, 127K)

आधारित पू कुत्ता
Dangerious wetness 1

Attached: 1554583554269.gif (246x382, 1.38M)

lets say you have a 20% chance to proc an effect on hit.You hit 100 times. 20 of those hits proc (on average).
Now with clover, the 80 hits that didn't proc roll again, with 20% chance, again. That means 16 of those hits proc (on average). You end up with 36 procs instead of 20 (on average).

It's simply stupidly good since stacking proc effects is the only way you can scale well currently.

I am fucking terrible at Miner, I need tips

thank you anons!

Will not connect, never played online co-op with ror1 before.

we are in the game atm wait a bit

>15 mins ago
Theyre already ingame

Sorry, I though you could join at any time.

>first skill is the best basic attack in the game, hits in front of you and slightly behind you, also has pretty good range despite being melee
>second skill exists for iframes and hitting large groups of enemies
>fourth skill is pretty much a free double jump, meaning you can reach shit early on that other classes cannot
>second skill charges faster with more attack speed but deals less damage because the damage is based on time held and not speed
Pretty much just hit-and-run and only fight large groups of enemies instead of individual mobs. Speed is your stength so it would obviously make sense to use it like getting rusty jetpack so that your fourth skill is even more powerful as a movement skill. People like to meme about how merc is super fast but miner is by far the superior class by speed and mobility.

Attached: Miner blackface.jpg (766x932, 120K)

Forgot
>third skill is kinda just there if you want iframes but second skill is on cooldown, really no reason to use it other than for going a bit faster at the start

come

if you want we are open

Makes you think what loader's life was before he dropped, that he now wants to rebuild his life after murdering a whole planet.

The one that hit me the most was acrid's. Somehow a murderous abdomination looses its drive really nails the shit you go through

good
needs a lot more content though.

>dat image
Why can't mutts into context? What's wrong with your puny brains? How the fuck is it even possible to be this fucking retarded?

Because they do it for free

>The name Rashaad is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Rashaad is: Thinker; counselor.
It's a sandfriendo

I can work with this

Attached: Risk of Rain 2 2019.05.03 - 23.29.47.07.DVR.mp4_snapshot_04.32_[2019.05.03_23.30.37].png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

A shitty school system might be the cause. But I don't live there so I don't know

>Arizona Central
No, he's American. Born and raised.
Him having an Arab backgroud doesn't make him any less of a mutt.

>424 lunar coins
Cheating faggot spotted.

enjoy grinding drizzle to get 5 coins a run

What's the best way to farm lunar coins? I need 10 to unlock the last character but in every run I get 3 at most. Do you really need to grind 6 hours on drizzle to get them all?

I like it, but I always find myself alt-F4ing out at around the 60 minute mark, so I guess I should leave it until theres a few updates.

get 2-3 coins in a run
then obliterate yourself

Drizzle and reaching stage 7.

Coins accumulate between runs. Keep playing and you'll have them

obliterate yourself for 5 coins on the 7th stage

I was sure they had increased the drop rate or something, I spend them whenever I can and Im still just accumulating more.
Anyways, why bother with it? Just play the game (with the better characters) and you'll have 11 in no time

>farm them by obliterating until you have 11
>unlock best but not viable girl
>cheat in like 50-100 coins to last you the next few runs by editing your savefile

That's how any sane person should do it.

They really need to redo the lava level or just scrap it
It's just not fun to play or look at
It's verticality dosent compliment it, mostly you stay on ground during the level and there's nothing in the caves to justify me going there
It's also boring and dark to look at

OPEN ROR1

Attached: 1555215042403.jpg (768x768, 106K)

Attached: 1554443017533.png (893x885, 344K)

Risky waters, hopoo on this train

Overall the games pretty fun, the main issue I see is the obvious one, it's still in beta so it's lacking content as of now. Once the game fully releases it will be even better.

Free slot, join it

How am I supposed to avoid the omnidirectional death sphere that the Wandering Vagrant does at low health?

Lose line of sight

Play merc or get cover

Attached: 1555630243880.jpg (1200x2132, 431K)

bump

>start monsoon solo engi
>pretty decent run, save for the game fucking me with monster teeth and medkits
>get back at it by trading them for clover and fuel cells
>make it to second loop abyss
>instantly get reminded
>Dio saves me
>get reminded again two minutes later
fuck the worm

Attached: mcfuckinghadit.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

That's not what Acrid looks like.

Attached: and so he left.jpg (500x550, 24K)

as boring as the first
its just a shooter looter without real objective

>This update is particularly exciting for us because ALL of the content included in our first update will be new content to the Risk of Rain universe
BANDITFAGS BTFO

what did they mean by this?

steamcommunity.com/games/632360/announcements/detail/1600377824844622099

Attached: h.png (625x341, 12K)

>one MILLION sales
Holy smokes ror2 is popular af

It's just ONEMILLION, diagonally.

ONE MILLION HOLY MOLY

what a waste of everyones time

>brand new survivor
huh, weird that they left bandit in so close to done and aren't shuffling him out first

N I G G E R S

What the fuck based

>bottom left
>SNEK
snek confirmed as next character??

Attached: 354.png (1280x1920, 836K)

>PMONSOON

Whizzard confirmed for new class.

Attached: whizzard.png (680x989, 979K)

I found a few more

Attached: Screenshot_367.png (280x187, 22K)

wetlands needs a total lighting and texture makeover as well

incomplete

Hopoo know's what's good.

Attached: TBTWmub.png (75x24, 266)

forgot newt in the top-right

>Edit files to unlock everything
>Actually start to enjoy it

I don't mind challenges that you get by just playing the game but farming for gesture of the drowned is just bullshit.

How to do this?

Nice find user!

Attached: Screenshot_367.png (280x187, 29K)

eu vanilla

Ukulele just left of newt.

>pick artificer
>spawn in and the teleporter is out in the open
>boss is stone titan
>get lasered to death and have unironically no way to break lock on
>or just get shot to death by floating imps because unless your first two items are hopoos/hoofs you unironically cannot avoid them

Open

>hit over a million sales
god dam our boi made it grats Hopoo

Go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\2633401\632360\remote\UserProfiles

>Open file with editor
>find
>Copy this there
KillBossQuick KillEliteMonster CompleteTeleporter CompleteTeleporterWithoutInjury MajorMultikill AttackSpeed StayAlive1 CompleteThreeStages Discover10UniqueTier1 MoveSpeed LoopOnce Discover5Equipment FailShrineChance TotalMoneyCollected RepeatFirstTeleporter CompleteMultiBossShrine Die5Times Complete20Stages Complete30StagesCareer CompleteUnknownEnding KillTotalEnemies FreeMage HardHitter MaxHealingShrine TotalDronesRepaired LogCollector Discover5Equipment RepeatedlyDuplicateItems CarryLunarItems CompleteUnknownEnding Die5Times ChargeTeleporterWhileNearDeath CompleteThreeStagesWithoutHealing RepeatFirstTeleporter KillElementalLemurians CompletePrismaticTrial CompleteMultiBossShrine HardEliteBossKill FindDevilAltar FindTimedChest FindUniqueNewtStatues TotalDronesRepaired SuicideHermitCrabs

Another drizzlet that think arti is not viable. Go obliterate yourself, nigga

>Posts anime shit

Yeah not making the strongest point there champ.

have a hot girl on top of the robot control it lmao

anyone in the alpha for relic hunters legend?
looks kinda ror-like but better

Attached: rhl.jpg (1000x500, 152K)

>every class can proc safely from distance without stopping
>artificer has to get close and has it on a cd

really making me think here
and if you don't realize how that's an issue you probably can't even make it to lategame on drizzle

That artstyle alone is reason enough to avoid it

Its a good thing that seriously perilous situations can occur. The game is so god damn easy to exploit for easy runs 90% of the time.

>merc
You really did our yourself as a drizzlet. At least start playing rainstorm

while he has no range he is incredibly mobile and has iframes on demand to make up for it
artificer has nothing of the sort

And yet I can obliterate myself every run as arti and die to retarded lizards on 4th stage as merc. Yea, arti is totally not viable

Pretty good, stopped playing till more content comes.

Content is the problem.
It needs more levels.
It needs more bosses. (I'm sick of fighting the same duplicated boss for 2-3 levels in a row in the later stages of the game.)
It needs a "finale"-- that is, Contact Light/Risk of Rain and Providence (and the Wurms), or something similarly challenging for ending the run. Committing suicide for Lunar Coins is boring.
It needs rebalancing. The only Lunar items that are really ever worth bothering with are Transcendence, Gesture of the Drowned, and Shaped Glass. The Lunar equipment is barely worth touching even in the early game. Equipment is badly balanced in general-- there might as well be a white/green/red system for it; some items are absolutely terrible (Crowdfunder) while others are useful throughout the game (Disposable Missile Launcher, Woodsprite). Corpsebloom is a terrible newbie trap that epitomizes the game's lack of explanations-- there's no mention of the healing cap in its description. Only two bosses have unique items. Artificer needs mobility and/or a reworked Snapfreeze (ex: making it act as an actual wall and letting Arty use it as a high jump by placing it under herself).
The game needs more survivors, particularly melee ones. I hope Han-D is properly reworked because he was boring as fuck compared to Loader in the original game; actual drones would be nice. RoR2 won't be complete without CHEF being brought back, in my opinion, but it would be nice to see a revamped version of Acrid.
Artifacts can't come soon enough. Funballs in a 3D environment should be very interesting, and Command will be great when there are more (and better balanced) items.

maybe you need to get good as merc? merc is far easier than artificer

>finally reach 20 levels with co-op partner
>check damage at the end
>I did 1/5 of the damage as a merc, while huntress did everything else
That glaive with wisps and grouping cc is something else

Well, considering the datamined text, and the dev statement that the current version is just the "core loop'', I'd say all that you've described is guaranteed

>Funballs in a 3D environment
RIP in pieces FPS

>UKULELE
>NEWT

cant they just be scripted and not heavily physics based?

hey fuck you, I'm a chill gook >:(

By artifacts 2.0 in the roadmap, are they implying lunar items are artifacts 1.0?

>Dying early with the highest burst damage character
>Stone titan
What are you doing, literally just charge lightning ball and spam fire balls you mong.
>Wisp
>Able to be one shot with Artificers fire ball
>Greater wisp
The only thing bad about greater wisps is that there are multiple of them, other than that they die super fast to the flame thrower.

Attached: 1555332876624.png (977x1113, 373K)

>all new boss
What is it? I can't think of basic enemies that weren't in 1 and don't have a boss version yet.

>multiple wisps
>no way to dodge blasts
dude just like be a turret and instantly shoot 10 wisps out of the sky with a 4 charge ability lmao
oh yeah you have nearly no regen so if one hits it sticks
>dude just outdps the titan laser lmao wtf

retard

Okay, im don with ror1 today, i tihbk im dyieng

They could skip actually coding their physics and just make them a ring of AOE damage spheres, or they could reduce it to only one ball per kill, launched in a random direction. 3D gives them plenty of options for how to implement it, but yeah, simply putting in multiple rolling, bouncing bombs for every enemy death would make the game unplayable after 30 minutes or so.
From what I've heard, the datamined information shows that Bandit's just about done, Han-D is mostly playable, Sniper's scope effect is in, and there are mentions of two other characters, "Bomber" and "Assassin", plus Enforcer's mentioned somewhere. That leaves me wondering if CHEF, Acrid, Miner, and Loader will be left out in the cold. I can see how Han-D and Loader could be combined into one character, but shouldn't similar kits make it easier to make separate characters? The main challenge would be making the separate models. It would really suck if CHEF and Acrid didn't make it in, though-- both are pretty unique designs. Acrid could be made much more interesting in a 3D game, and CHEF was already fun whether you went for the ridiculous double-Mince builds or not.

>LOL min-e
Pure kino

>charge lightning ball
wait does that do anything besides let you aim

>anime
spotted the newfag

They've mentioned that CHEF would most likely not make it. But they also said the same for Merc, so...
I think Acrid and Enforcer will make it. Miner has too much of a similar kit to Merc to be a priority. Loader has too much of a similar kit to HAN-D, which is 60% done.
Also, I'm keeping my hopes up that this 1M sale will boost the team's morale and bring out ALL RoR1 boys, vaguely mentioned in the milestone post. After all, CHEF wasn't even supposed to be in the first game, it was the game getting popular that made Hopoo and Ghor do it.
The datamined characters are Paladin and Assassin, and the latter has an in-game skeleton and a functional M1 and utility, which for now is the Huntress's blink on 3 charges.
Enforcer is on the game too, but with no skellington, M1 is just the Bandit's M1 with 6 charges, M2 is the Commando's M1 but single shot and 12 charges(made me think sidearm).
Paladin has nothing going on for now

Vanilla monsoon
get in Yea Forumsiggers

When you can't LOS the Stone Titan the next best option is to get close to him. You could've strafed around his feet or just left the circle and kited him to a better position. You can deal with wisps by either getting gud and one-shotting them with your M1 or kiting them until they're lined up then hitting the whole group with a charged m2. It doesn't seem like it but you had a lot of options here. Failing that, just accept that you got a bad start, and do it again. Maybe farm a bit more before you hit tele. There's really little reason why you shouldn't delete the first boss with artificer. Maybe practice on the prismatic trials since they have the same loot every time. I do it every now and then just to see what I can get away with in a controlled environment

Attached: 1556820491259.jpg (640x640, 107K)

>ability states it does between 400-1200% damage
You tell me what charging usually does, user

>paladin
I cant wait to beat the shit out of everything with my mace and shield. Just imagine

>When you can't LOS the Stone Titan the next best option is to get close to him.
doesn't work

GET IN YOU SHITS
PLAY THE GAME AND SHIT POST

>Hit 4 wisps wisps with your 4+ charges
Either flamethrower the rest or waste two lighting balls on them.
>stay out of laser range and occasionally throwing a charged lightning ball at the golem while doing other things
Just walk away nigga, it's not that hard.
More damage

closing in 2 mins, get in
2/4

Doesn't work for me.

im retarded
open again

closed

There are people on this board
RIGHT NOW
that ACTUALLY get upset when someone """"cheats"""" their own game in alpha version.
LOL!

Attached: 1511818920402.jpg (700x338, 25K)

You don't need to explain yourself by making these type of posts. Go ahead and play however you want

Attached: 1514677015911.gif (300x450, 328K)

ok guys help me decide what game should i buy for the weekend ror2 or lobotomy corps i suck at management games

thanbks u2

Attached: 1545662343604.png (307x259, 23K)

Can't tell you much about lobotomy corps, looks interesting but haven't played it.
RoR2 is fun, I can tell you that.

get
fucking
gud
you
turbo
shitter

I even did a another twirl around the boss at the end instead of finishing him off just to spite your stupid shitter ass

Attached: but artificier is so SLOW.webm (710x400, 2.92M)

Does anyone have a link to the forced 4-player scaling mod ?

Hate to say it but I'm pretty sure this will get you hit if you aren't the host, which is the main problem. I am a beast at Merc if I'm hosting, if I'm not hosting I have to actually be careful.

>unreliable bug
>that means its always possible and won't just end your run in the majority of cases where it doesn't work
LOL

Pirate Lobotomy and give it a try.
See if you like the atmosphere, setting, idea of working with different abnormalities and watching your employees grow into godly powerful beings. It's not something for everyone but there's a lot to enjoy if you can get into it.
I suck at management too but I'm really enjoying it
risky 2 is the safer bet tho.

Attached: 1556786088461.png (800x1170, 509K)

>b-b-but it's a bug! it's not consistent!

I can run circles around Stone Titan for hours straight but all you can do is whine about the game being too hard on a cantonese basket weaving bulletin.
Maybe try coming to terms with the fact that you suck major dick, man up, launch the game, and try and pull it off yourself you piece of shit.

Attached: 1444941883363.jpg (937x522, 97K)

sure thing bud lmao

risky it is then

reply to me when there's a host please

>unreliable bug
>bug
What a mongrel. You can play as the titan you mong, and he can't turn to lock on you fast enough if you run near his legs ur under him. He literally cannot hit you if you keep circle sprinting, as demonstrated.
It's just sad that people need to webm it, instead of learning the game for yourself.

>complains about arti, says she has no options in open field vs titan
>gets legit advice, thoughtful long written post by kind user
>replies with "nah your shit doesn't work"
>other user bothers to go record a webm showing that it does, in fact, work, and is very easily doable
>activates damage control "UHHH I-IT'S A BUG"
>absolute refusal to admit he was in the wrong, even though he's on an anonymous image board
fucking look in the mirror and ask yourself some questions bud

Attached: 1380652335304.png (750x564, 435K)

>ror2 has already sold 1 million copies
Hopoo is now officially a big boy

I'd like you to try that shit on monsoon with 3 stone titans, a worm, and imp party. Saying it works on stage 1 means nothing.

>3 stone titans, a worm, and imp party
Are you having trouble finding cover in the Abyss? LMAO WHAT A SHITTER

You may stop samefagging now.

Attached: riskylaser.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>moving the goalposts

Imma refer you to your first post
which specifically menbtioned having trouble with Stone Titan on stage 1 out in the open.

as to what you mentioned in your piss poor attemp at some more damage control here when this amount of shit is spawning you're 30 minutes in, hopping around blazingly fast and melting stuff left and right already, OH WAIT YOU'RE NOT BECAUSE YOUR SOME TURBOSHITTER

>Runs straight just before the laser goes off
you're just bad, user
cut your losses and gtfo

>lewd mods underage is a retard
you stopped running in circles and let the laser catch up to you
how fucking stupid can you be?

Attached: 1388431447710.jpg (421x433, 31K)

>running super wide from the boss

I sunk over 100 hours into it in the first few weeks. Got kinda boring once you experience everything. I wish the game didn't literally stop producing enemies once you get strong enough. I understand that a lot more content is on the way and I genuinely can't wait to see it. I just don't see it being a major time sink until they optimize it more, add more levels and modes, etc.

You ran straight. Don't run straight.

Here's a webm of doing it properly.

Attached: titan.webm (1280x720, 1.95M)

Attached: riskylaser3.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Honestly, it reminds me of Splatoon. Amazing idea, great concept and execution, it just needs more content, and I don't just mean extra items. It needs more modes. I spend inordinate amounts of time on both on release but they quickly got old. Hopefully the content updates do more than just give us a few new toys to try, that was the problem with splatoon.

I'm not even the same user you fucking retard.

>running super wide, again
Dude go closer to its feet, are you scared of getting stepped on or something lmao

Look how closer the potato user is you retard. Stop being a shitter and move on.
You're too far and running too wide. I'm done coaching a retard who doesn't read or learn

>rainstorm shitter using a stupid mod is bad at the game and deflects blame off of himself as much as possible
why am i not surprised

>Still too wide
I hope you're baiting because being this bad at understanding how something works must make life horrible

>Not knowing dragon's crown.
What a pleb.

>Look how closer the potato user is you retard. Stop being a shitter and move on.
Am I the potato user? I-I had to render it at a low quality so I could keep the 60fps. Don't bully.

potato as in your game settings in are super low
As for the rendering, lower the resolution and do something about that aspect ratio, the black bars eat bitrate foir nothing

Then that means it's a bug? Once you run straight and it hits you there's no chance of ever outrunning it again? Poor design.

Not a bug. The titan has a field of vision and turns really slow. If you outrun his field of vision he can't lock on. Looking forward to the eventual "merely pretending post''

I have textures and stuff maxed, I just have annoying particle effects/bloom/foliage/shadows turned off. I actually forgot what the game looked like with that stuff on, but I guess it's pretty apparent that it looks terrible.

I'll try to figure out what the deal is with the black bars, I don't know why those are there. I'm a retard when it comes to video editing/webm making.

No? If it locks onto you, it stays locked on. If he never locks on, you're fine. Just don't let him lock onto you. It's consistent behavior. Latency issues in MP are the only thing that causes problems.

Try getting closer to the feet

Man, commando would really be fucked if they nerfed the procrate on his m1 huh

>I'll try to figure out what the deal is with the black bars
probably something to do with how you capture your footage. Check the settings there.
Also try and up the bitrate and rerender until you hit to as close to 3Mb as possible so it looks better. Use Webm for retards if you don't, it holds your hand pretty hard.

Nah I'm not the same user, I just misinterpreted "ran straight" in the other replies.
Thanks for the clarification anons

>"I got a red item 2 minutes into rainstorm and Artificer is fucking S-tier" starter pack

>newt
>giant spitty lizards coming back
>sticky underground rape dungeon
>ONE MILLION
>UKELELE
Fuck yeah.

people nowadays are trained to not look for context, all this is to justify taking out opposition

No problem user, just hope next time you dont plug your ears and rip out your eyeballs before going onto a Taiwanese bamboo chopping forum, complaining that you're bad at the game and ignoring people's advice : )

>saying a character isn't bad the way shitters make her out to be is the same as what you just wrote

Attached: 1484339122686.png (438x420, 152K)

I'll give you it's somewhat consistent. So long as you clean out the area so not even a single golem can be near the titan, lest you have to walk around him and get hit by the laser.
So yeah, good luck doing that anywhere past the first two stages.

Attached: riskylaser4.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>Nah I'm not the same user
You're fine by me then, as long as you aren't the retard posting four webms to "prove" that he isn't just bad even though they prove literally that exact thing.
I use OBS to capture footage, I probably have the scene or whatever set to a different resolution than the game like a dumbass. Thanks m8

BUT user YOURE LITERALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT DYING 1ST STAGE

No I'm not? I was only talking about dodging the laser without cover being inconsistent.

They already made the Forbes 30 under 30 list years ago my dude forbes.com/pictures/mlg45ehell/duncan-drummond-paul-morse-21-21/#4df9938615fc

You're STILL walking too wide. Literally go around his feet, you walked out of his dead zone at the end and got hit, you cant complain about that

>STILL gets hit
lmao
>So long as you clean out the area
watch again. Literally swarming with enemies, even bumps into a lemurian during that last circle, still doesn't get hit
It's also painfully obvious you have no idea how to handle a mouse because those camera turns are a pain to watch

>complain about getting shit on in the first stage as arti
>gets proven wrong multiple times, by multiple people with video evidence
>finallly gets the maneuver right
>YEA BUT LMAO GOOD LUCK GETTING PAST 4 TITANS 3 IMP OVERLORDS AND 5 OVERLOADING WORMS WITH THIS
Geez user, what a fucking ego

But user, Commando's the first character you play as.

Okay, slow that down. Do you see what happened in this that didn't happen in the others? The area that you are when the laser BEGINS firing (so, shortly after the red line flashes) determines whether or not you'll juke the whole cast. In this webm you were RIGHT at his feet and turned tight so you juked most of the cast (you started turning wide halfway through it though).

It looks like you play a lot of Merc, so this should be easy. You should already be right next to him at all times while you're attacking him, so when you see the red line, stop attacking and start sprinting circles around his feet. You'll dodge it every time.

?
>as long as you aren't the retard posting four webms to "prove" that he isn't just bad even though they prove literally that exact thing.
Nah not me.

Attached: file.png (983x834, 139K)

What about chef

he became the Cook

NA vanilla when?

430mst when i get off work bro

>definitely not """"""soul""""""
It does though, just boot up 1 and you'll know what people mean. It isn't the reason why it gets old though

Lifesteal or Transcendence for Merc?

Lifesteal.
Transcendence is only good only Huntress and Artificer

>Transcendence is only good only Huntress and Artificer
and bandit

lifesteal or, like, a fuckload of trans

i mean actually like 5 or 6 trans

>>saying a character isn't bad the way shitters make her out to be
Yeah, I'm making him sound dumb for comedic effect. I don't think artificer is terrible but she's definitely got problems.
But you're kinda doing the same by downplaying the tone of his/your post

I did a list of humans, since it is hard to lose your humanity if you aren't even human to begin with. But here
>chef is no longer a cook
>HAN-D turned into a real boy
>acrid became anti-social

>Yeah, I'm making him sound dumb for comedic effect
no, you're trying to stirr up shit to make yourself feel important, or you're trying super hard to fit in
>downplaying the tone of his/your post
his, and I literally just rephrased what he said:
>You can tell shitters fill up the nu-Yea Forums threads because we STILL have people bitching about artificer
>a character isn't bad the way shitters make her out to be
Not sure why it took you 5 minutes to come up with that reply. If you've got nothing to contribute just fucking lurk don't shitpost

I kinda get artificer but how is Merc hard to play he has the best utility in the game.

Painfully early access.

and commando

nah. Harv Scythe is way too good for healing up on Commando.

So would that just reduce your cooldown to basically nothing or would it go off multiple times? I'm not sure how gesture stacks

So
>You can tell shitters fill up the nu-Yea Forums threads because we STILL have people bitching
In big "pay special attention to this part that isn't actually a spoiler" spoilertags isn't stirring up shit?
>Not sure why it took you 5 minutes to come up with that reply.
Maybe people get up from their computers once in a while. Are you on your period or something?

Attached: 1545657605367.jpg (583x583, 40K)

A character who does not tangibly benefit from attack speed buffs in a game so heavily based around attack speed increases and on-hit item procs is a bad character. She's not even close to complete or balanced. At the very LEAST her flamethrower should hit faster at higher attack speeds.

A character that can just run out of shots of their basic attack needs to be carefully balanced to have a good niche to fill, and she is not.

>stop posting
>thread slows to a crawl again

Attached: riskylaser2.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

What's the deal with the Titan's laser?
Did they nerf the tracking or does it only track retardedly powerfully if it actually locks on and hits you at first?
Because I've had situations where I get hit and run behind him and he's firing his face laser through his damn body to stay on me, which is frankly fucking ridiculous.

If it connects, you can't get it off.

>Did they nerf the tracking or does it only track retardedly powerfully if it actually locks on and hits you at first?
The second one.

What and when is the next content update? I'm taking a break and am not sure when would be a good time to play again.

Really wish it didn't work like that, feels like a bad and very unintuitive mechanic.

June, my money's on the latter half.

Healing doesn't matter once you have 5 shaped glass and 7 transcendence. All you have to do is not get hit and run in a circle for 3 seconds when you do and transcendence will immediately put you back to full health. Glass + transcendence works on all the characters, it's just up to preference how you like to play.

>die instantly to a laser after respawning on the cliff
What the fuck was I supposed to do here? This game is bullshit.

Attached: 1556841945765.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

That's fucking dumb. Why are they so focused on enemy attacks that you NEED to LOS to avoid in this game about moving to avoid damage?
Why should the titan's laser track through all dodges AND dashes AND teleports AND literally through his own body?

personal shield generator doesn't get cut by glass, stack that with transcendence
once you pick up glass, start prioritizing them in shop terminals
at 2 glass pickups, 1 PSG is as powerful as an infusion fully stacked, outpaces it from there

>not rolling the moment youre about to respawn

Try not stand near a cliff with two golems charging at you if you don't plan on dodging their attacks.

>What the fuck was I supposed to do here?
Not get hit. Jump right when it's laser is about to go off.

>Healing doesn't matter once you dropped 20 lunar coins on a run

Attached: 1434575081266.gif (245x245, 1.1M)

>not using your R to stun both golems

I agree, user.

>What the fuck was I supposed to do here?
roll when the laser blinks, not before
also GET GUD

Don't get hit?

>not modding your xml file to get infinite lunar coins
I have almost 200 hours in this game and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about """cheating"""
Lunar coins are boring to farm

>f it locks onto you, it stays locked on. If he never locks on, you're fine.
I noticed with Engie if they lock onto my turret with the laser before firing it'll still go for me when it actually fired for some reason

Wow, try giving actual advice instead of sucking hopoo cock

>items balanced around getting 1 or two, MAYBE 3 per run
>healing doesn't matter just get 15 of these nuke items lol
I have 400 coins too but I don't buy a million blues per run like a retard

>use R to stun them
>roll when the laser blinks
>not advice
are you the same shitter who was complaining about the titan alser? do you just keep coming back to get exposed as a turboshitter and an awful person in general?

Attached: 1431797692207.jpg (554x439, 35K)

The numbers I gave out were arbitrary, not to mention the game isn't balanced at fucking all. May as well say don't stack glasses or stickies if you want to make that argument.

Well, here you go. This'll be the last Ryuuko version for now. I've really gotta stop putting off the femmerc
mega.nz/#!zbQDkShJ!CRan6JaRKmZ3vkQnkd2t289hzqF7Y84WVuM_MGXcqdA

Attached: HAIRPREVIEW.webm (1280x720, 944K)

Just trying to get anons posting more

I did give advice the advice is that in a game about moving at the right time and good positioning, you had bad positioning and didn't move at the right time.

1. you miss timed your roll, used it too early. watch for the laser blinking to roll.
2. you could have stopped shooting and sprinted perpendicular to their lasers
3. you could have blocked the laser by hiding behind geometry or even using the other golem as a "meat" shield
4. you have 44 bucks and you aren't making a bee line to the next chest, you arguably could deal with them later and dont need to be there
get good lmao kid

Attached: 1532560230433.png (1309x856, 777K)

>i was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: (you).png (682x401, 91K)

>i was just pretending to be retarded
hey as long as it works

yes, healing doesn't matter when your hp is capped at literally 1

Thanks man!
I wish the skirt was a bit higher at the back, but I won't bother you about this anymore

Attached: 1407868195285.jpg (361x616, 68K)

Because jannies only want garbage mainstream games on /vee/ so our chink overlords make money

Acrid is a girl btw

You can see her ass why would the skirt need to be higher? Why don't you just go into blender and remove it if you just want to see her ass.

>modelled nipples

Attached: 1427896111968.gif (250x277, 77K)

ror threads don't bring in hot pockets compared to cancer twitter threads
we aren't ban worthy enough of the time until we complain about it and break a global rule

Not get hit? Shitter.
Literal bad player. R stuns, you didn't do it. You mistimed your roll (LOL). You can sprint in a circle around them and they can't hit you.

This shit was so easy to avoid you're just shit.

NA vanilla when?

it's perfected now

ty for your hard work user
bless you

You said you were gonna do the other characters, does that include lewding up Artificer and Huntress? Or are they finished until at least you're done with the others?

Attached: blessed run.png (1570x910, 1.25M)

Why doesn't this shit happen to Smash threads? I'm sick of 90% of Yea Forums being fucking Smash. Thenagain I realize it's probably the Smash autists shitting up the few threads on the board that aren't related to their party game.

I'm going to work on another model for merc, then I'm going to move onto another character. Likely going to be between Commando or Engineer. I'll probably get around to doing every survivor eventually.

So they're gonna get lewded up some more? That's good to hear.

God I am so sick of smash autism shit
>"AAAAH fuck it, former nintendo CEO here, Isaacs in guys. This leak is serious unlike every other leak"

Attached: 1537681680517.jpg (640x626, 187K)

come back when your first items is tesla or behemoth

This is my absolute favorite item since the first game. It feels really buggy in 2 though, I'm not sure if its an intentional nerf or just unfinished

>It feels really buggy in 2 though
Wait why?

All characters can outrun the titans laser you fucktard. Stop playing on drizzle and get some braincels

Never seen rockets/daggers float circles around mobs? Or just blindly crash into the floor? Hell I've even seen daggers ragdoll over the floor somehow. Its still a really strong item but its a bit frustrating to observe sometimes

I've seen them crash into/roll around the floor but I thought they did that if they didn't find any enemies within a certain amount of time. I haven't seen them encircle enemies though. I'll have to keep a closer eye out for that I guess, but they seem to work pretty well.

re you the one who did satsuki a few days ago? if yes do you have a download of everything or a pastebin for everything?

First game gets old faster for me so that's a subjective opinion

>activate Disposable Missile Launcher against teleporter boss
>all missiles veer into the nearest regular lemurian and the ground it was standing on
Yes I feel like this is very equal in usefulness to a Royal Capacitor or Preon Accumulator, thank you Hopoo.

>get to the final door as enforcer in the last level
>die to no mobility
Jesus, I had no right to survive that long

It feels like when it happens, it keeps happening. I have seen them miss tons of enemies for prolonged periods of time. Definitely bug

Dagger was absurdly OP with glass in ror1, though. Dont get me wrong, I enjoyed the item for making me into a god, but the way it works in ror2 I cant get with. Not only do they run circles and miss their targets consistently, but the worst part of it is that they look, sound, and feel weak. Not only that, but they have weird range to them. Sometimes they will track enemies around the map, other times they just hang around.
One ideal use for daggers in ror2 would be to clear out hermit crab artillery, right? They wont do that due to range. Ends up being an item you forget you even have

Nigga this is such a load of shit. Daggers having a proc rate of 1 instantly makes them god tier. Constantly critting and dropping sticky bombs everywhere.

The game starts to play itself once you have like two of the things and some will o the wisps.

has nothing to do with the soul/soulless argument so you're still missing the point

when the hell do you get two of them? 51% of my red items are the stupid extra life teddy. Not only is that thing an anti-ror item, but the worst part is that its just so god damn boring to get

>when the hell do you get two of them?
Pretty often, I usually have by the two hour mark (on Monsoon). I'm just lucky I guess.

idk if you hit the lunar shrines often but if you do those a lot then that just increases the odds of you getting at least one, I think dagger is amazing for the endgame because it'll nuke the map so you can open chests without actually stopping to fight anything

Not the modder, but do you just want the Satsuki mod? I could upload that.

Attached: 1555039047567.png (1500x1500, 309K)

US east monsoon

Attached: 1528832325461.gif (422x409, 1.96M)

EU Vanilla
Monsoon or Rainstorm

Attached: 1485128470971.jpg (720x714, 37K)

that's what clover already does

i only got the game yesterday so i suck, is it okay to join?

of course

Tick tock

Attached: 412.png (711x140, 17K)

Anyone up for the best boy aka ror1?

Attached: 1527153822051.png (476x421, 33K)

Killed by a glacial update schedule. Truly a sad end.

us east vanilla monsoon

good. now it's back to sekrit status.
only Yea Forums can play this, right bois?
do pcp kill your mom strangle your dad

still open?

Attached: 1459389226559.gif (400x308, 1.17M)

blease

OPEN need one more player

get in here

If you host then sure

60% of mine are the dumbass jump one

Attached: 1553164051359.jpg (658x523, 58K)

stompers should be a green
theyre not strong enough conceptually to justify being a red, theyre overdependent on certain items and have wonky ass autoaim and a heavy internal cooldown

Pretty sure they were a whiite or green in the first game, though I don't think they gave you a big boi jump

mega.nz/#!s8hWBICD!2i889lruY1q20ej_UT8bUx9xL4IpxIFisxV2rksuuQo

hair has the shoulder pads, cables does not, if I remember correctly.

they were whites
the new ones also have the jump boost that rusty jetpack used to give, kinda, which was a green and not a very good one

Definitely not deserving of a red slot. Why isn't it an active? Seems like it could work, with a very short cooldown