Rogue Galaxy

Anybody play this game? How is it?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (215x300, 29K)

Kind of sad honestly. It has a problem of starting off great but the gameplay eventually gets so tiring and grating you just want to rush through it. The story also becomes more stupid the more it progresses. You start out Cowboy Bebop and go full DBZ by the end and it's just so jarring.

Yes. Bad.

Trash. Jaster being special snowflake especially

Never beat it, the giant boring dungeons and constant combat becomes a slog.

I liked it, combat was fun but it got kind of boring because it never get's spiced up and there aren't much side activities from what I played. Dark Cloud is a better version of that formula and style, especially 2

Attached: Blackstone_One_(Concept_Art).jpg (1024x750, 381K)

might have been fun if it wasn't weeaboo trash

its not a great game, but there's something extremely comfy about it I can't put my finger on

Interesting, but I got bored of the gameplay. I need to go back and finish it (I think I had just finished the planet with the dog and the mines), but I probably won't remember how to play.
It has the same issue as the Dark Clouds where the setting is cool and there's lots of neat additions but the gameplay isn't worth it.

It's good enough at first to be worth a play, but once you feel like dropping it go ahead and drop it.

Thinking about it Dark Cloud 2 worked much better since all the dungeons were split into smaller floors and you didn't have the crazy huge mazes RG had. Also golf mini game.

Nice music. Nice planets. Nice fusion system (keep your first weapon dont ever drop/sell it). Absolutely terrible final boss and ending that will leave you with a terrible taste in your mouth.

I died at the end boss and I didn't want to replay that stupid long fight from the beginning.

Dark Cloud 2 had a good balance of dungeon sizes and mini games/side things for the player to do. RG just has far too much, the dungeons are crazy huge and there is so much side content to do it's almost overwhelming.

Didn't the end boss force you to level up every single character?

Yep, these. Starts off strong, but very hard to finish. Shame because it has a lot going for it.

Not him but that's the other reason why I didn't finish it.

Yeah it's been ages since I played it but I seemed to remember needing certain random items to unlock skills on every character's skill tree and some of them required farming specific enemies that rarely dropped what you needed,

I really don't remember the dungeons being that bad. I remember enjoying all of them EXCEPT the one everyone hates, which is the 2 towers. Lot of neat themed worlds, comfy main city, cool characters. I liked the game.

I loved it.

It doesn't really do anything special but if you like the space pirate aesthetic and hallways it's worth a play

I really liked it back when it came out, no idea how it holds up. Would love to see a sequel.