Come Unto Your Maker

>Come Unto Your Maker
>Men are all based as fuck and ready to sacrifice themselves for the greater good
>Women range from making excuses to outright pleading not to die, with only a few of them nutting up and going out in a blaze of glory

What did they mean by this

Attached: 1519664875031.jpg (432x426, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abudgvoLo1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Houndmaster’s last act is reassuring his dog they’re doing the right thing if called upon to die
>he even protects the dog from getting hit with his own body

What a fucking nice man

All the women seem to be pretty young and for the most part haven't been forged in the fire of battle
True kino

Would you comfort the good doctor before the final battle, bros?

Attached: 1526878176110.jpg (1024x721, 97K)

What's even the plot for the second one? Did the ancestor decide to be a dick on a mountain now?

To be fair, vestal was so fucking horny she failed to keep her temple's fire stoked.

In time, you will know the tragic extent of my failings... Again.

Most men in the game have some sort of violent background, from survivalist with a death wish, vigilantes, soldier.
Women for the most parts are exiles or thieves so not really a bloody story, the ones with more fighting experience don't fear Cum Into Your Maker on the other hand.

Of course

*ahem* If I might be so bold

FUCK PIGS
FUCK SKELLIES
FUCK MERMAIDS
FUCK BRIGANDS
DEFINITELY FUCK MOSQUITOES
AND OF COURSE, FUCK LOVECRAFT

Attached: 1497861868842.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

no need for again, we didnt have enough time to see the tragic extent of his failings YET

But Hellion exists
Also Shieldbreaker and Auntie get sad when offered to the HoD

>Ruins your playthrough

Attached: Smackdown.png (250x289, 93K)

Musketeer, Hellion, and Shieldbreaker are based.
Auntie is okay. The others are a fucking disgrace.

Attached: Come Unto Your Maker Reactions.png (939x1052, 242K)

>let's make an enemy that set a random party member health to 0 every turn
I hope whoever got the idea for that enemy was anally raped.

Every second turn, shitter
Also bring a fucking MaA, dogman or flag for god's sake

Attached: 1540684894845.jpg (749x1024, 75K)

I often just try to prevent him from living more than one turn, that said RNG can be a bitch and having that one necessary attack to finish him missing happens surprisingly often.

Hence why it's better to be safe
Even if MaA can't do much damage in the Weald he completely trivializes giants and can still act as a stunbot
Dogman can reach 95 dodge with only decent trinkets and can also dish out stuns and bleeds
Flag can't guard but he immediately gets to heal up off death's door when he gets walloped, as long as your other frontliner is self sustaining he's a fine choice for all the bleed and pinch healing he brings
Never leave a giant encounter to chance

Attached: flagwoman.png (323x438, 16K)

The flaggelant nerf was not warranted and you cannot change my mind. Also I keep a custom skill ini for tweaks to various classes including making antis flashpowder mark enemies for 1 turn and regen all party members for 1/2/3 every turn for 3/4/5 turns, AND i give the occultist a regen as well, effectively making his heal actually useful. And guess what? You can't stop me.

How could you user? I put all my love into this 0 Bleed and this is how you repay me?

Attached: occultist.png (361x829, 162K)

>antis flashpowder mark enemies for 1 turn and regen all party members for 1/2/3 every turn for 3/4/5 turns
she's supposed to be useless as a tradeoff for her jew powers, not the single strongest class in the game

Attached: 1555900428058.jpg (876x755, 69K)

>get urge to play
>do nothing but play it for weeks
>get sick of it when I fall into a bit of a rut
>drop it for months till I start again with a new save
its like fucking minecraft

Attached: 1552527989198.png (130x136, 20K)

They nerfed him? I haven't gotten the color of madness dlc yet, is it worth it?

Attached: Unkillable.jpg (1889x866, 431K)

Everyone saw the Heroes in wedding dresses on the booru, right?

Attached: 1f83563792206db.gif (548x460, 972K)

>Bring Occultist with me
>Have him heal my no health Leper
>Gives a 0 heal with added bleed bonus
>After that he crit heals my not so low hellion
This motherfucker I swear to god

Attached: ojAkwM3.jpg (500x279, 22K)

In your important, well-educated opinion, who is the best ship?

Attached: 4ae270787eae.jpg (800x1273, 243K)

Based and pure soul pilled.

Leper x Hellion

>Arbalest is a craven coward
>her white reskin is completely based
really gets the noggin joggin

Houndmaster is the best boy around

Attached: YJJk4i0l.jpg (494x370, 54K)

I actually haven't seen that one, it's usually Bounty Hunter with the Hellion.
And occasionally the Vestal.

Attached: 1539125964870.png (1280x1280, 169K)

>even when he goes selfish he puts the dog above himself
>The hound comes first. Then me. Then you...

Don't forget this.
Even while Irrational, he still puts the dog above all others.

Attached: 0d91870a5b80e1e.png (2400x3900, 1.47M)

crusader is best

The only sad part is that he doesn't deal any damage upon death.

He casually summoned a baby Heart-type being onto the farmstead, so it's prob not his first attempt. So something like the Sleeper I guess, only given more time to mature

>Leper only thinks about his own fights his whole life
>in the end he still choose to do it so the others can live
I like it.

Doggo is pure and true best friend who loves you

Attached: Geralt smile.png (1914x1049, 1.35M)

DAZED

REELING

ABOUT TO BREAK

can you lay pipe thick enough to satisfy this slutty nun?

Attached: 3gd9w8g5drk21.jpg (500x1412, 70K)

No, but I might know someone who can.
And I would not sink so low as to cheat on my loving wife, Audrey.

Attached: v96q9yijc9h11.png (477x767, 359K)

BASED
MEMING
ABOUT TO SAY IT

Attached: 1545241959928.png (965x673, 584K)

Attached: it's about people complaining about video games all day.png (575x385, 438K)

UNSHAVEN, SWEATY AND WITH OUT MERCY

*ahem* Death and damnation to Negroids and their ilk.

Attached: dfb7787d69cf8f5a1a5c5c51d6d17e36r.jpg (451x451, 54K)

Should I play darkest dungeon? What even is it?
I don't even know what genre it is and I've definitely not played anything like it before from what I can tell. I like games with despair or bleakness as the aesthetic. Is there a barrier to entry or is this a game anyone could pick up and enjoy? I only ask because I'm poor as fuck atm and can only convince myself to buy any form of media I will 100% enjoy

>see these threads
>get the urge to try the game again
>remember it's just sickdark Kancolle
at least someone keeps making lewd pics

Attached: 42Wlw1sc.png (300x300, 84K)

If you've eve4 played Paper Mario, it's sort of like it, just more complicated

Men have been conditioned to die for their tribe's women since the dawn of time. The tribe that kept their women from being raped and killed is the tribe that survived the early years of human kind. Women need to remain alive so they can reproduce and further the species.

You can always pirate and yes you should play the game if you're willing to be always ready to lose your heros whom you spend days training. It's a ruthless game but the aesthetic is very good.

It's just a shitty grind simulator with some good atmosphere and catphrases that people love repeating

turn based management RPG
you choose and handle a roster of mercs, assemble teams of 4 to crawl through a dungeon and try to kill the monsters and reclaim the treasures of your estate without them dying or going insane. permadeath is always on and cant be turned off, but there is always fresh meat coming in via the stagecoach if you lose people
it's simple to play and combat is turn based so you can take it at your own pace, but there's a lot to learn with regards to party comp, stress management and enemy capabilities to get your expeditions running safely and profitably

it's one of my favorite games of all time and I can see myself going back and playing it years and years from now. if you can't afford it, just pirate it and save up for the sequel later this year.

Remind yourself

Attached: gud.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

I did git gid tho
I just didn't want to spent another 30 hours of the same shit I did for the first 10 or so

Game is easier than Paper Mario, some of those button prompts are finicky. DD is just pure info burden, no one has to die if you're not a brainlet or learn the exploits.

Thanks for the responses. Sounds high risk/high reward which is something I can get invested in and sink a lot of time into.
There's only so many times I can replay Bloodborne

>Sounds high risk/high reward
that's completely wrong

Who is best girl and why is it Shieldbreaker? I've been spoiled by her range and armor-piercing; any comp I make without her just feels suboptimal now

Is Jester, may I say, the most fun class to play?

He's certainly interesting, and has turned out to be more useful than I expected in certain situations.
And then I lost him, my only Jester, who was with me from the start. RIP Trelli

Attached: 1526083663129.gif (720x540, 2.21M)

Don't compare our game to your gachashit, thanks.

My friends ironically laughed at me when I told them that the Jester was quite good.
My favorite combo was a cleave comp:
4.Man at Arms full buffs with max protect and guarding
3.Buffing high SPD Jester with bleed offskills
2.Glasscannon Leper
1.Shuffling Highwayman with enough speed to be 2nd so Leper goes in 1st spot and gets the buffs from the items.

I swear to god the fucking damage from a Leper with a team around him is disgusting.

So what are you guys hoping to see with DD2?

>The flaggelant nerf was not warranted and you cannot change my mind.
I used them against the countess and in two darkest dungeon missions post-nerf and they were still the best members of my team, if they used to be even stronger the nerf was definitely deserved.

It's not really high risk/high reward, it's more about risk management. Do you keep pushing, or do you cut your losses/quit while you're ahead?

Who canonically died at the heart/collector, yetis

Anyone we see in the trailer we can probably eliminate from that list

I wonder if they'll go for a At the Mountains of Madness vibe, and I wonder what spin they'll put on it. One of the cool things I liked about DD is how it not only drew on Lovecraft, it drew on other weird fiction like William Hope Hodgson.

If it references The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym I will grin like a mad man.

Less grinding.

I want to bury my face in that ass until I pass out.

God he was such a chad when he was young.

>implying he still isn't
He was plowing a girl maybe a third his age in the opening cinematic.

Attached: 1524455832217.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

>no new Poker Night game with the Ancestor as the Dealer
feels bad man

>weakens u
Heh... nothing personnel... kâfir

Attached: bestkebab.jpg (189x267, 8K)

>game even has a "grind keys to enter the special dungeon" mechanic

yeah it's totally not a mobage at all

>THE DEAD MAN'S HAND
>A HARBINGER OF YOUR OWN DEMISE? OR, PERHAPS, THE SONG OF YOUR TRIUMPH?

>everyone else folds
>A TRIFLING VICTORY...BUT A VICTORY NONETHELESS
Who else would be at the table?

>brought my rabies-infected Leper to Farmstead for laughs
>Jester buffs make him a beast that crits every turn and hits like a freight train
Memes have power.

Johnny Cage
Lord Raptor
Samurai Jack
Doc Louis

The interactions would be amazing.

Attached: 6bfa474391e.jpg (800x1978, 311K)

>He can't complete Crimson Court dungeons in a single run
Look at him and laugh!

Attached: 1543187670372.gif (325x244, 1.88M)

It's good until the grind hits then you realise the sheer extent with which it's wasting your fucking time and drop it in disgust.

Just remove the use limit on his Hypermoves
Everything else is fine. He's supposed to be a damage tank.

this

>People bully Musketeer
>She was my MVP

POP POP

Attached: 20180807012024_1.jpg (1680x1050, 239K)

Attached: 1508369744001.gif (844x720, 808K)

Mostly this. It's a bit more forgiving on the easier difficulties, but still bullshit. Each successful mission only gives you marginal gains, but all it takes to lose everything is just one or two bad fights

Stop user im trying to not fap rn

honestly this setting is way too grimy and dark for me to find anything attractive about it.
looks like nobody in this setting bathes and probably sits in a layer of filth and flea's.

I just cant get off to shit like that. Felt the same way about Dark souls and For Honor.

Attached: 1534723805636.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Attached: 1526320727992.jpg (1000x719, 239K)

My fucking BOUNTY HUNTER GOT CRIT FOR 47 OUT OF HIS 33 HEALTH
AND THEN A BASTARD CRAWLING [[[FUCK]]] FOLLOWS UP WHEN I CANT EVEN REACT
OF COURSE YOU ALREADY KNOW IT DEATHBLOWS HIM BECAUSE THE CRIT WASN'T LUCKY ENOUGH ON ITS OWN

Attached: 1496346921408.png (1062x1044, 694K)

you don't git gud at a gacha, you git lucky

>t. a guy who never had sex after you and ya girl had a hard days work
have sex

>my feet smell of gangrene! YOU - smell these!
I completely forgot about this dialogue

But she's waiting for you anons... and she's been working on the perfect serum to keep you going all night long

Attached: aroused.png (1280x720, 973K)

Remind yourself that everything out of the Ancestor's mouth is a lie concocted by a scared alien trying to keep you from ousting it from your world through righteous fury.

Good to know I'm not the only one with a dead Bounty Hunter from those retards.
I miss you, Anzeray. You chopped up titty fish like no other.

same, shes based

You still foolishly consider yourself an entity separate from the whole, but I know better.
And I.
will.
show you.

Wall is best team.

youtube.com/watch?v=abudgvoLo1o

BASED, FUCK AYYS

Attached: 67485634273675.png (1700x1100, 469K)

>only reliable strategy is stunlock and stress heal
>devs decided to "balance" this out and make the strategy rely around RNG even more
I really love the game but im wary about what they decide to do with the sequel

This one because it makes a lot of sense canonically

Attached: abom and the doc.jpg (1008x855, 111K)

>spare the others, i am ready

leper is too based for this gay earth

Attached: 1407777338345.png (732x836, 685K)

>tfw no insane nymphomaniac Plague Doctor gf

Attached: 1530311947237.png (537x336, 280K)

So what did the Heir actually accomplish? What was it all for?

You pretty much slap down the Heart temporarily and then off yourself because "it's all so tiresome"

Ancestor almost fucked the world before its time and the Heir made sure we were unfucked for at least a bit longer

Attached: 1519693056279.png (549x606, 258K)

Boiling, unresolved sexual tension between Crusader and Vestal

Nothing, Red Hook are busy dribbling on the long-decayed knob of Lovecraft's cock. You think there's any purpose to this nihilistic wank?

Houndmaster is best boy

Is there a Giantdad skin for leper yet?

Reynauld and Dismas better have canonical survived and vanquished the Heart.

I'll be pissed if Red Hook doesn't let them find redemption

>repetitive and boring
It is tho. I like the game but a large chunk of it is grinding.

There has to be right? Theres a Dark Souls and BB skin for pretty much every class at this point

>Implying dying to the heart isn't them finding redemption.

They're gonna be living in guilt for the rest of their lives though, heart or no heart. The sacrifice is suppose to be the redemption

>implying the Crusader isn't a flaming homo
At the very least, he beats it to the sight of plate armor and polearms.

They should be npcs in Darkest Dungeon 2.

I honestly wonder if the 2 games are going to have relating story. Im expecting them to do a Zelda type of deal where its the same themes and story, but different settings characters etc.

>Literally has a son
>flaming homo
user do you know how sex works?

The only thing he's beating it to is the giant pile of shit he stole from me like a fucking nigger.

Apparently going to the Darkest Dungeon scars you for life. Do you really want them to have to deal with that? Much better they go out in a blaze of glory, especially Dismas after all the guilt he has.

Pretty sure Reynault will have sacrificed, but Dismas would give in to fear at the last moment and be even more burdened with guilt.

I could see them expanding more on the story. Color of Madness already throws whether the Heart is truly the world's god into question, so I could see them going more into depth.

Also I know it's not very lovecraftian, but I wouldn't mind if said additions makes it so the world isn't completely fucked.

>after the crusade and many assfucking among his brothers in arms, has a chance to go back to his loving wife and son
>fucks off without saying a word
I think I have an idea, yes.

>I wouldn't mind if said additions makes it so the world isn't completely fucked.
That negates the lovecraftian nihilism the game is going for though so I doubt it. As far as expanding on the story, they might do a little but we should probably expect a new story entirely. DD is one of those, lets make it vague to enhance the spookyness, mystery, and interpretation of it all. So I wouldnt expect a whole lot of exposition as far as the last game goes.

Dogman and Justice

Attached: 3fd299cb907c.jpg (2048x1152, 170K)

According to my Houndmaster, it's him and death. He's been revived maybe three times now.

I've never even got that fucking event, is there a trigger or is it purely RNG?

It has to be RNG

you need to have at least 3 dead characters in order for it to trigger and it's rng

>tfw the jokes on you
IM RUNNIN AND I WONT TOUCH GROUND

Attached: 1538351725498.jpg (825x464, 68K)

Well alright, thanks. I'm guessing it also reduces your death count on Stygian/Bloodmoon, and that I can't get it when the insects are buzzing around.

One of his best deliveries.

Insects, no. As for death count, I have no idea, but I'm prepared to say they don't reduce it.

ANCESTOR MOUSTACHE CREAM

But where is his beard cream?

Isn't beard and moustache the same kind of hair?

I suppose they are, but Ancestor seems like the type of guy to have one for each.

>DD2 is a first person game that changes the camera depending which guy's turn is
yfw

Legend of Grimrock with Darkest Dungeon aesthetics would be the only game I ever played

FUCK CULTISTS
FUCK PIRATES
FUCK MUSHROOMS
FUCK FARMERS
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK ME

IDK, we've already killed one Eldritch horror in the first game (two if you count sleeper). Making the quest to be about killing another similar being seems like retreading old ground

Attached: 3abbda0e6252d.png (700x386, 72K)

>killed one Eldritch horror
You only put it back to sleep. And the time fuckery of the Color of Madness means that the other is likely always going to exist in some form.

You only put the Heart to sleep. That was the whole point of the ending. You realize that it's full awakening is inevitable and will completely destroy the world, and in despair you shoot yourself like your ancestor did

Attached: a2e34fc8bd.png (4494x1936, 1.71M)

Ancestor possible did a long con on some monastery on a mountain or some shit like what he did to the farmstead.

Alright, subduing the heart then. I wouldn't be excited at the prospect of fighting him a second time. Though who knows, maybe the game will be different enough to feel fresh

I miss /dadg/

Hot a What Bahhbitbhat

just started playing and dont intend to take houndmaster because i dont want to risk dog dying

Invest in dodge trinket and dodge-related abilities

Art

Attached: 6c2.png (1920x1080, 594K)

Attached: 1501440680469.png (1118x792, 811K)

I wish the game wasn't so mind numbingly boring to play.

Attached: 1499187855470.jpg (3840x2160, 1.07M)

I wonder why he never released them all

Attached: 1500514409963.png (1118x792, 812K)

Attached: 1499400763254.png (1280x1811, 777K)

It's def one of those games where you can play while leaving a video of podcast in the background

The dog cant die. The houndmaster protects her to the end. Even if the party dies, the dog survives spending the rest of the game at her master's grave

Stop

>houndmaster protects her to the end
How can one man be so best?

Is this a mod?

Anyone have an updated version of this?

Attached: 1515517968052.png (2480x6652, 3.74M)

that doesNT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER I WISH I DIDNT COME BACK TO THIS THREAD

Imagine the amount of people who have failed due to the amount of bad advice in this guide.
I'd go through the effort of updating it but it might upset people who play expecting to fodder off their heroes.

I like to imagine that the reason mr wine n dine stresses everyone out is because they don't have the power of Oxyclean © to fix their clothes when he fumbles his goblet all over everyone.

Attached: 1554439644067.jpg (694x488, 144K)

Being splashed by some creepy skeleton's bone juice does sounds spooky by itself.
What is he trying to achieve this way?

No matter what kind of disease the good doctor is carrying. I would bury my face in that ass in an instant.

Pretty sure him getting raped in the ass was what caused this thing to be created.

The game isn't HARD, I mean you literally can't lose, it's just an extreme grind.

Casual reminder that Crusader did not return to his wife and son because he had to go stop the horrors the ancestor unleashed.

If he lives he'll finally go home and be a good dad until Darkest Dungeon 2 forces him back into action

This

>What did they mean by this

THEY'VE MEANT THAT THEIR GAME IS A FUCKING RNG PACHINKO ONE HANDED BANDIT GACHA SHIT THAT HEAVILY RELIES ON RANDOM MECHANICS AND FUCKS TALENTED HIGH IQ PEOPLE LIKE ME OVER, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

AND FUCK THEIR SHIT CLASSES LIKE OCCULSHIT LITERALLY DESIGNED TO FUCK YOU UP

Attached: Occulshit.webm (960x600, 2.91M)

The webm that saved darkest dungeon threads

I know right? It's so fucking great, and it's something everyone can get to unite and laugh at in unison.

>sickdark

YES, more people are using this term, keep it up guys!

RAIN IN THE FOREST

Attached: 6.png (1041x470, 804K)

Attached: I KNEW IT.webm (711x400, 982K)

>Spare the others. I am ready.
how can such a simple sentence give me goosebumps like this

This game is retarded and edgy looking as shit

maybe id beat this game if there was something else to do after 20 hours of play

Attached: 20180706162855_1.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

That's fucking hilarious.
>Hide behind guy on Death's door
>She gets targeted
I would have hung myself in shame

Pure fucking stoic, selfless resolve, condensed into six words. It's potent shit.

Attached: 1454384908688.png (310x296, 101K)

>hm...
hahaha

Attached: 1543734630460.jpg (1000x722, 150K)

0/8. You get one pity (you).