This is your Mega Man thread for today. Reminder that with each passing day we get closer to the inevitable X9

This is your Mega Man thread for today. Reminder that with each passing day we get closer to the inevitable X9.

Attached: 1549593959560.jpg (500x353, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPfl4ZjetjU
youtube.com/watch?v=0WuQvumpD18
youtube.com/watch?v=kkOKMwqqTf4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCqjB_Zn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Ma01BnY4XgE
youtube.com/watch?v=G1zA_JIS84k
youtu.be/EsQI7Q4X8Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=V7FhLGazBc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is your Nana for today. Reminder that she will not be in the inevitable X9.

Attached: 1554206031745.jpg (614x614, 46K)

>ZX3 would sell shit, but X9 wouldn't even though Zero gameplay is better than X gameplay

Attached: 88-image399.png (480x320, 11K)

Just started playing X5 what am I in for?

>we'll never get mania

Attached: empty.png (1136x640, 287K)

Why was X such a pussy and why did Zero always have to clean up his mess? Even in the Zero series with X long fucking dead and Zero Clone had to take care of Weil since X was too much of a pussy to execute him

The game tossing coins to see if you succeed with the cannon or shuttle.

Lots of bullshit.

Gameboy versions had underrated music
youtube.com/watch?v=wPfl4ZjetjU

RNG and Guns and Roses references unless you’re playing the recent collection

nine ex girlfriends...

I can't compete, as a gamer, I only have one..

youtube.com/watch?v=0WuQvumpD18

Attached: zero-maverick-hunter-zero-9191730-500-370.jpg (500x370, 114K)

It's not truly a megaman thread without some battle network involved.

Attached: advancedPET.jpg (768x1032, 164K)

This could work for mobile... why did it never get remastered into gachashit?

Attached: 0wccq1q5.jpg (202x312, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kkOKMwqqTf4

too bad MM2 on GB got such a bad reputation

Right now it's been teased that something like that is coming via twitter.

progressively larger enemy health bars

Where? I don't see any info yet... I'll keep looking.

Check Protodude's twitter

There's no downside to saving him if I remember well.

The only games where Zero's life changes the game are X3 and X5 I think.

Save Zero unless you're a chump.

save the guy

and why was this deleted

Probably due to accidentally inputting a name. It happens.

>"It's not X9"

Attached: 3a3.png (878x900, 297K)

BN mobile wasn't the only thing he teased, check it again user.

Arguably the best boss theme in the X series.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCqjB_Zn1o

Yeah, and of all things he did tease, he explicitly said none of them were X9. So, it's trash.

Feels good to be back and have other Yea Forumstards seething

Attached: 1554873926483m.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

If you know how the game works mechanically you can just save after fighting the 3rd boss and reload until the cannon succeeds. Should get it within 5 tries.

Doesn't work that way, the game determines whether the Enigma fails or succeeds at the results screen before you save, what you need to do is save before the Dynamo battle, then keep reloading and firing the Enigma after beating Dynamo until it works

Attached: 1534755227081.jpg (471x721, 50K)

I forgot. Either way under the default method when I was a kid on the PC port I played the game over 30 times and I only ever blew it up once. 54% Blizzard Buffalo's rear.

Remember Quick Man's stage in MM2?

We'll get Mania :^)

Attached: MegaManiaX.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Can't argue with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ma01BnY4XgE

You have no idea how hard and long it was to pull this off. It's even worse that Shadow Devil is waiting at the end.

Attached: quickachieve.png (624x64, 13K)

A game that's fun one time before it becomes a tedious slog on replays.

i wish

Recently finished getting all stars in Battle Network 2. Will start playing Battle Network 3 sometime in the coming months. Is it worth going for all the title screen stars in BN3? And is it difficult to do so? I feel like the only reason I was able to do BN2's all the way was because I was able to cheese almost everything with Gater PA.

Although I did build my own folder for use against BassDeluxe and S ranked him that way. That felt pretty great.

Attached: 220px-Mega_Man_Battle_Network_2_Coverart[1].png (220x220, 124K)

9 > 3 > 10 > 6 > 4 > 2 > 7 > 11 > 5 > 8 > 1

Attached: 1512417052767.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

>no Brazilian Mega Man

3 has the most expansive and difficult post game in the franchise.

>arguably

Attached: 1556658850282.png (480x371, 328K)

Would you fuckers calm down with the constant Mega Man threads

laser scarf is dumb
fite me

Luna or Sonia?

Shut up, monkey.

Attached: 1548189828026.gif (450x300, 1.2M)

More like, closer to mobile gatcha game.

>ywn be a chad like Zero

Luna

One thread a day keeps the cringe and bluepilled away

Attached: 1554097119110.png (1366x768, 916K)

Sounds fun. I remember trying BN3's postgame years ago.

>playing the Star Force series
>100% each of the three, SF2 twice
>get cocky and decide to try getting all stars in BN3
>got BTFO and never finished it, stopping somewhere in the Secret Area, probably not even very far into it
>tried to get all stars in BN4 next
>got a fair bit into it, last thing I remember was getting Bass's chip, but I'm fairly certain I never finished that either
Actually I might still have my BN3 around here somewhere. I should check and see where I left off just for fun.

Luna

Attached: 1476904926924.png (512x512, 78K)

oops wrong song
youtube.com/watch?v=G1zA_JIS84k

>Tfw every Mega Man series that isn't classic is garbage
There's Battle Network but even those games are a mess outside of the actual battle system and fusion designs. X has two good games. Legends is a big meme. Starforce sucks. Zero series may be good, I've not played much of it but that's a pretty big departure nonetheless.

Attached: 1530781679073.jpg (878x592, 235K)

Mayl.

I don't think you can even 100% it anymore without cheats as some of it was tied to wi-fi battles.

Attached: 1539313947853.jpg (827x1200, 100K)

>two good games
>never even heard of ZX
>never touched mega may cry zero
Good God you're such a scrub

Attached: 1555306617485.png (200x194, 51K)

I've heard of ZX, it just wasn't worth mentioning

Thinking of grabbing all Legacy Collections for my Switch, are they good ports? Also battle Network Collection when Capcom?

>Why yes, I do want to exterminate the human race, how could you tell?

Attached: D2_-C1jWwAAN4PW.jpg (1000x1586, 181K)

>a pretty big departure
youtu.be/EsQI7Q4X8Nc

Attached: 1555550858529.gif (250x188, 384K)

sigma is based idgaf if he's overused. would love one more game with him

Because you're one of them black reploids. NOW GET OFF THIS BOARD, ITS FOR WHITE REPLOIDS ONLY!!!

Attached: 1555483899828.png (354x192, 6K)

this was never funny

When did X become such a badass?

I want this as a truforce figure, and I want his height to be proportional to his height in the game compared to X. I want a hueg figure.

Attached: Mega_Man_X_SS4_Sigma_Encounter[1].png (256x224, 10K)

Chadma is clearly an aryan reploid, you're probably thinking of his distant cousin Epsilon.

Attached: Epsilon CM.png (702x752, 387K)

at first i liked Sonia but when i found hentai set of pictures of Luna it awaken my love for leggings and drill hair, also the rich girl with hohoho laugh is kinda of my favorites so now i like Luna more

Attached: Downed bat.png (1280x720, 681K)

how can a theme be so repetitive yet so fucking good at the same time

Ever since X went Super Saiyan 5

X gameplay needs an overhaul, he needs a more expanded moveset to make him more interesting to play than Zero, prove me wrong

Attached: 1493855612453.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

Damn, now that you mention it, I never did get that star on the title screen in SF3. That's the only one I was still missing. It doesn't bother me too much though, getting it was well-known to be pretty bullshit even while the servers were up.

Alright found my old BN games.

>BN3
Saved in Secret Area 2 next to a NetDealer. Library is at 172/200, which is more than I expected. Folder was some alphabet soup looking thing with a single Z-Cannon 3 Program Advance tossed in.

>BN4
Everything was gone when I first turned it on, but I soft reset and suddenly there was the save file. Weird. Anyways, there's three symbols on the title screen: Beating the game, Soul Complete, and Standard Complete. Game is saved in Undernet 5 on a third run, folder consists of like 5 different codes but it seems much more cohesive than the BN3 folder.

>BN5 DS
I forgot all about this one. Team Colonel is at 172/180 standard library, looks like I got really close but stopped for some reason. Don't have much to say about it since I barely even remember doing this one for some reason.

It seems BN4 is the one I made it furthest into before stopping. Go figure.

Attached: Luna.jpg (639x700, 78K)

Perhaps he could start going hand to hand. The X buster is all he's really got outside of X6 where he could wield zero's blade.

Outline 3 changes to pimp his moveset.

Attached: 1536099691953.jpg (1170x1600, 612K)

Stop making special weapons that suck in games where Zero is playable and getting fundamental moves like a rising slash or spinning slash.

Zero's optimal playstyle was literally just hoohahoo spam for most of the series, he's doesn't have a super deep moveset as far as the X series is concerned.

Absolutely my favorite battle theme in the Classic series.
youtube.com/watch?v=V7FhLGazBc0

I think he needs something like an "overcharge" shot instead of his normal charge shot, since he relies only on his buster.
Maybe dashing while charging could build up extra power for the shot or something?

Sometime around the X3 chapter in the manga

Attached: X3 manga.png (755x1086, 979K)

Xfags are delusional. The X series literally has the worst batting average of all the sub series.

It would've been a shitty way to end the series and we all know it

Attached: Normal_mmx5promo.jpg (1062x753, 411K)

>Maybe dashing while charging could build up extra power for the shot or something?
That's actually a mechanic in X1 and X2 against bosses

Just listen to this.

Real Time Armor Change.

Attached: 1536935947658.jpg (425x292, 23K)

No one is more trash than autistic faggots like you that try to pit fanbases against each other.

Attached: 1538234739147.png (1305x1302, 1.01M)

He's the one saying anything that isn't X is shit.

Attached: 14273219404.jpg (208x204, 15K)

how about X gains the ability to shoot in any direction and if he uses the charge shot in the air he gets repelled in the reverse direction making him play more acrobatic like and being able to destroy enemies with your momentum if you are going fast enough?

Attached: 1498438873764.jpg (500x369, 9K)

Better then leaving the series in limbo for 15 years.

So you want X to be ZX mode?

Play the Gunvolt games.

I don't just mean shots are more powerful while dashing, I mean you could dash while still holding a charge, say maybe 3 times and it would bump up to another charge level.

>Fortunately, Megaman has two new hard wired friends, RX and RY

What? Where did that even come from? Would they just make things up on the spot?

Here's the thing: Epsilon is only a black reploid on the outside as a result of a false flag. Sigma is a full on maverick on the inside with his dindu nuffin shtick.

Same place that "half human, half robot RoboPolice" stuff came from, I assume. So yes.

Core gameplay of the X series is literally the perfect action platformer gameplay.
I like all the subseries except starforce by the way

oh i do, imagine being Gunvolt
>finally do your debut now that megaboy is dead
>your gameplay revolves around memorizing stages to optimizing score and doing crazy shit and good ranks
>do well enough to get a sequel
>have to share with this racist dude who keeps sending death treats to my home
>people start to like him more than you
>he gets his own game without you
>they dont even put Gunvolt in the name
Copen is a fucking national treasure

Attached: 1497999811993.jpg (500x386, 57K)

>special new head-on attack
Are they talking about the head parts? lol

Gunvolt is awful.

Well, it would explain the X biometal being the constant in all of the combinations in ZX. Besides the part where all of the biometals were originally his guardians that came from him anyways.

>>they dont even put Gunvolt in the name
It's called Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX

But I like GV. I'm still salty that he got shafted in every story and NTR'd in the end despite all the shit he's been through. He deserves a good end, damnit

>Inti Creates
>Good ends

Copen even has a way cuter girlfriend

Attached: D1RCct_VAAAR-yB.jpg (706x1000, 171K)

fuck, you right, i just recalled the tittle of the video it was Luminous avenger iX

and a 10/10 maid
and he is going to keep getting bad ends cuz its tradition at this point

That's just Model X acting as a bridge.
Which I suppose doesn't go against your idea, but presumably any other model could be used in the same way with their biomatch.

Not that user, but I always assumed that being the bridge was just a thing only model X could do.

If they can all do it though, I imagine bridging Model Z with Model O would make a more powerful version than Model X and Model O.

Even with the current state of the series they could just make more sequels to command mission which is essentially Breath of Mega.

Do you guys think the Neutral Armor will be back but with a fixed design for X9?

Attached: XBike.gif (320x240, 983K)

I doubt it, even fixing the design it's a pointless idea. Just let us equip armor parts piecemeal or whatever.

He teased BN Mobile possibly some X mobile game and specified the teased mobile games are NOT the Megaman Project that Megaman 11's team has now moved to working on.

I feel pretty confident that those guys are working on X9 but don't have the concrete announcements or leaks on that front.

Attached: IMG_2491.png (1200x2400, 114K)

took you long enough.

It's his power of handholding.

Attached: 1538130593256.jpg (442x219, 62K)

Know what I want in X9?
X-Fire Armor
Copy X Angel Armor
G.F.B. Armor
Rockman Holic Armor

Any/all of these, please. I want it.

A true classic

Attached: 5b9dd35f6dd8a5891f4a96c8bd34c88b.jpg (525x1600, 225K)

Attached: thanks doc x3.jpg (384x311, 15K)

I won't deny that.
I can't deny that.

Attached: 1540384770644.jpg (2361x1575, 1.03M)

>"I flunked."

Attached: 1480097652227.png (245x226, 79K)

Sonia. Luna needs to chill.

OSS really puts the Geobowl in Sonia's favor regarding their interactions and how clockman.EXE kidnaps both love interests. Lunafags on suicide watch

Attached: Roll_Official_art.jpg (956x1581, 163K)

Think they'd actually follow up on the Axl stuff for X9 with Lumine damaging him in X8's ending.
Or will they continue and pretend nothing happened?

It's what he deserves for killing all of the cute girls in his series.

Attached: 1513315859175.png (416x257, 138K)

I love Elise!

Attached: D1nA5EzV4AAcwZd.jpg orig.jpg (787x1000, 120K)

But Lola is still alive. Not for long though.

Map aside, the first one’s really good. Mania mode is one of the most fun times I’ve ever had with any Mega Man title.

>that bitch who got in love with him for killing her
Gunvolt is a fucking fag

Attached: 1514940880389.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

The way I see it, Luna and Sonia both have their strengths.

If I'm being completely fair to Luna, one thing she has over Sonia is that she is not afraid to be very blunt with Geo, especially if he's being dense. This is the whole reason he doesn't give up on Sonia in SF2, because Sonia can't spit out why she's deceiving Geo (for contrived reasons) and Luna has to let him know why.

On the other hand, I feel like Sonia has Luna beat just about every other way. She drops her guard a lot easier, so it's easier for them to talk equally, whereas Geo almost never refers to Luna without formality. Sonia and Geo are also each other's first friends and have that mutual parental loss that brings them together (until the end of SF3 anyway). And they can assist each other in their alter egos as well.

I feel like Sonia is an overall better companion for Geo, but I don't dislike Luna or anything. I just wish she'd ease up on being so tsundere all the time. It's much nicer when she has those moments where she talks with Geo candidly.

I'd take one shit game to finish things over a total devolution of the series. Not like X8 or any other X game they'll ever release will make for any better of an ending.

>he kills her again
>that's her fetish

Attached: 417.jpg (1920x1080, 1.54M)

but tsuns are total subs in the bed

She kinda killed herself, she dies even if you don't attack her because she's using her own blood to attack in the last phase of fight.

I'd accept it on the condition that such a thing wouldn't have allowed Inafune to go full retard and have X as the villain of Zero instead of Copy X.

Some good fucking weapons would help. Bonus points if they synergize with his armour enhancements in some way.

I fucking had one of these, no idea what I did to it.

I thought both of his games were pretty average when I first played it at launch. I played both of them again this year and I ended up liking it quite a lot after understanding how shit worked. And cute girls that are dead.

Can't you do meme damage and skip that phase?

Zero series I feel refined it further, but tacked on stuff like Ranks and Cyber elves which muddled it up a bit.
I think if they were able to find a way to integrate more X elements into Zero Series' more refined control they'd make something pretty awesome.

GV1 is average, especially if you got it around release date in which the mid-stage dialogue was taken out.
GV2 makes Gunvolt somewhat better but Copen is great with all the movement he offers. That game's short tho.

I'm mad Zonda died. I wanted to redeem her, not kill her.

Attached: bZY66xo.jpg (625x625, 78K)

Damn it. Are we sure Zero is not a gynoid?

Zero is the opposite, he accumulates a harem and then dies.

Zero series doesn't refine anything the X series had going for it other than make sword combat smoother. Ranks and cyber elves and such are what set it apart from its forebearers, viewing them as excess features that muddled the X formula is missing the point, following that line of logic, armor upgrades and heart tanks are just shit the X series tacked on to to Classic's more pure formula.

By the mid-stage dialogue you mean the part where Moniqa calls Zonda "Xe" or something like that? I remember seeing images of that.

Yeah its a shame that lewd loli had to die. I liked loli Joule too but she combined with Mytyl and all that.

Attached: 1555814736754.jpg (1280x1835, 424K)

A real shame

Attached: 1898921289.jpg (827x1169, 677K)

ENTANGLED STRANDS

Attached: 01289128912.jpg (622x876, 136K)

So what's the best version of GunVolt to get?

Gunvolt posters are worse than Rollposters
Prove me wrong
You can't

>By the mid-stage dialogue you mean the part where Moniqa calls Zonda "Xe" or something like that? I remember seeing images of that.
well how else would you call someone whose gender changes on a whim all the time?

source on artist?

Yeah those, in-battle boss dialogue too; former made casual play more interesting and the latter adds lore.
I was legitimately bummed out to hear they were taken out before being patched back in many months later.

io naomichi

Switch version. It has all the DLC and it is 60fps.

i love how everyone gets pissy with Lolis and Inti is like
>fuck that shit make everyone lolis and put lingerie on them
Inti is a fucking legend

Attached: 1553216509051.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Luna a cute.

Attached: 0B0E3A15-2025-4DDB-BD50-A24F1DFA5935.jpg (225x224, 15K)

I'm both.

Rollposters are great so I don't see an issue

>that fucking dude who is obsesed with Luna and made a ton of doujins dedicated to her
if thats not love idk what it is

Attached: 1520389646386.jpg (331x176, 7K)

>io naomichi
thx

luna a board

Attached: 145782191041.png (2062x1252, 1.54M)

We don't have enough fanart to fill threads with compared to Rollposters. Even when there's 12 girls.

Out of those two, Sonia.

Attached: d2uaidq-c1e81cfc-a878-4883-b98f-35bedbb1ecc8.png (350x500, 113K)

it works fucking perfectly goddamn it

it's too easy to blow through those games because of how damage is handled honestly

All of this waifuposting and nobody has bothered with other grills amh

Play hard mode.

Looking for something in particular?

Roll Caskett

Attached: D1CxS-6UYAER8lf.jpg (924x1000, 131K)

Attached: 1541684699192.jpg (893x1200, 169K)

I'm addicted to Ribbita and need some based frog waifu in my life rn

One guy has drawn enough Lola to fill the rest of this thread what an absolute fucking legend

Attached: 1538873284123.png (1680x1120, 27K)

Nice to meet you Zero. Always wanted to clash Swords with you.

Attached: Nice to meet you WIP.png (559x462, 180K)

Why did she like Net Battles so much?

Attached: Mrs+millions+in+mega+man+battle+network+tags_97aadf_5192282.png (500x678, 289K)

Attached: 1543108227010.png (574x1000, 308K)

Someone tell me right now how SwallowMan's chip works so I can stop missing Wild Bird.

Attached: 1554696699944.jpg (827x1169, 124K)

Attached: IMG_20190323_015207.jpg (1524x2048, 366K)

Best classic is 7

Why in the ever-loving FUCK would you want to turn MMBN into gachashit?

>7
>better than anything

How did you get all stars in 2, did you use a guide? Which guide did you use? Which guide will you be planning to use on 3, if any?

Please help me I wanna go through and 100% 2 & 3 but want to be sure I don't miss anything and make sure to get everything

Post your favorite girl from every series.

Attached: MM.jpg (3255x3264, 2.36M)

yes

Idc, thanks user

What's the point of a spandex bodysuit, but having it only stop at the thighs?

Attached: RapemanEXE.webm (628x456, 806K)

Who's your favorite overall?

>boss is named PlanetMan
>don't think much of it
>sitting here watching old BN2 S-Rank videos
>"PlanetMan is the last guardian of the World 3 server."
>World 3
>World

Aw man, it's so obvious. He even has two planets circling him in order to literally be three worlds.

Luna of course

Roll-chan is a girl and has tits so no.

Attached: mmgirls.png (1048x1042, 1018K)

Based Ribbita or nice alia waifu

Choices, choices

Copy X's armor is MMZ-style Ultimate Armor. Even has the Nova Strike and the Plasma Shot.

Think about this
>X could change the type of shot, load time, range, speed and power in real time and even fight melee if necessary (although it would not be its main attribute, something like the wizards in Dark Souls) with which the gameplay could become very agile.
> Zero could have a gameplay with several weapons but much deeper, based on the battle positions in Nioh
> You could risk making it a semi-open 3D world game like Bloodborne or Nier Automata, high speed Reploid action dodging enemies and using strategies and coverage to attack
> nobody cares about Axl

Attached: IMG_20190314_030729.jpg (1024x888, 181K)

I honestly think that hordes of fanboys would overlook X7's flaws were it overloaded with waifu

The sad part is they gave the obvious solution for X to Axl: Different default buster weapons. Prior to X8 I'd equate that to MM8 and MM&B buster shot upgrades.

user what the fuck...

Weakness chain?

Attached: mmgirls.jpg (1023x767, 235K)

Plum > Ribitta > Atlas > Sonia > Curator > Neige > Nana > Plum

Femproto is final boss and weak to Atlas

Just noticed the fem-Proto in the center. Nice.

Who is the MC?

Who else could it be?

Attached: 1554490527235.jpg (480x600, 82K)

Shame the artist seems to have deleted most of their work.

>fujo wants everyone to forget they ever drew cute girls and focus exclusively on yaoi
What else is new.

Attached: 69386929_p0.jpg (920x836, 740K)

I was really hoping that rumor of nintendo 'reviving a dead and cancelled game' turned out to be true and turned out to be Legends 3

let a man dream

At least there's half a doujin. The other half is unfortunately more gay shit.

Fujoshis deserve the rope

Attached: IMG-4411.jpg (552x876, 85K)

Attached: b5eca788e9f464ce028420cb0752384.jpg (600x776, 121K)

What is best ship?
Hard mode: no star force waifus

Is there a bigger jobber?

Attached: illust_67882689_20190408_230043.jpg (400x1181, 485K)

His battle network counterpart unironically accomplished far more

Roll x Kalinka is pretty cute.
That said, they are not my OTP.

Attached: 30169062_p0.png (768x1128, 1.37M)

Giro probably.

Attached: 64571951_p3.png (814x900, 318K)

What do you think?

BN already got settled, so I have to put AilexX

Unconventional, but respectable.

I hope leaker user from the other day wasn't fooling with the command mission X.

Maybe it would make things a little less shit as far as gaming goes.

Attached: 433123212332.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Protodude has a well established reputation, so the answer is no

I like MM2GB to be completely honest. I don't know what it is about the game that everybody hates, I had a lot of fun with it. I like Quint conceptually even if he's abruptly dropped into a spinoff game with even less space than your average Megaman game to do something with the concept. If you don't read the instructions he's just some dude on a pogo stick who teleports away never to be seen again.

Attached: D2wK1gXU8AA52TO.png (500x734, 125K)

He would have done better in a mainline game

Because it's actually an undershirt and spats separately.

Attached: 8wFMoL6.jpg (715x1000, 180K)

Why doesn't she have bare tummy when she puts on the shorts and jacket?

To give Tron a fighting chance.

Attached: CXPL2CcUMAAMBKM.jpg (629x1032, 88K)

This looks like an invite for volnutt that's only missing the mistletoe

Attached: illust_74149910_20190414_101410.jpg (729x733, 444K)

>Remove vegeta hair
>Tron suddenly gets way more attractive

This thread won't last the night

I love Tron but I really wish that they had bangs down as her regular look. We eventually got this old concept in Misadventures and it's a big step up.

Attached: 1521500784589.jpg (1037x1530, 791K)

We need a shift of focus, the waifuing is unsustainable. Now if I may speak, Sky lagoon was a false flag concoted by glow in the dark CIA mavericks to launch the space ethno state fuled solely by repliforce autism

Attached: 1555854550043.gif (500x385, 1.28M)

>Equipping parts just like in Zero 3 and 4
Pretty much this, previous armors were turning a little overdesigned, so I think playing as naked X with upgrades would look much better

Command mission kind of did this, but hyper modes were the only time new armor was used.

Attached: 1556289538637.jpg (629x1032, 330K)

Looks like roll is ready to give him the present of a lifetime now, Tron btfo
[Spoiler] this love triangle is far better star force by miles btw. It's nowhere near as lopsided

Having finally beaten MM10 last week I just want to say FUCK BLOCK DEVIL

That is all.

Attached: 1540951451043.jpg (957x775, 233K)

Now go beat MM11

Congrats user, you've earned what's a cakewalk in comparison that's just slightly longer than normal. I still haven't beaten 9 to this day.

>Tfw have beaten 9 as Proto Man with only the buster and no e-tanks
>Did the boss rush that way using only the health drops they left on one life

Attached: 1527309943074.jpg (404x462, 57K)

Doesn't he get a shield though? Should be slightly easier.

The shield only works when you're jumping and doesn't quite make up for Proto Man dying in like 3-4 hits. Although it admittedly gives him a little breathing room in situations like Plug Man's fight. Overall though I find the Mega Man run easier just because he's so tanky in comparison

>is God tier in powered up with full charged shots
>suddenly glass in 9
Hmmm

Double knockback too lol. There are certain situations where Proto Man will get hit into pits that Mega Man wouldn't, but this is most apparent in Mega Man 10 in Commando Man's stage iirc. Fuck that stage as Proto Man

i didn't realize that either

Attached: 1_awozoF4yeQLd-ng1YpikpA.jpg (407x276, 40K)

Reminds me of Amelia

Attached: slayers_amelia024.jpg (400x390, 56K)

Fits the canon better. That unstable power core can only take so much before it ruptures.

Attached: 32961653_p0.jpg (800x772, 313K)

That's not fair. Giro didn't get a lot of screentime as MegaMan Z.

The power fighters or megaman and bass takes place in the far future where he needs repairs. He can't evade getting fixed forever

He's needed those repairs since he was first activated. The only reason he's still kicking now is because Wily jury-rigged a nuclear core to replace the faulty solar core. It's a miracle he's still standing.

Attached: 61e051df-d674-4aaa-829b-9ca52f1a4259.gif (540x240, 110K)

Marino x Cinnamon

Doesn't change the fact that he went down to highlight how strong the new enemy was.

Already did, no boss was harder than Block Devil

9 is super easy compared to 10 in terms of Wily stages, nothing in that game comes close to Wily 2.

A good time.

Attached: the best i could do.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Attached: the couch.jpg (1280x836, 957K)

Is that the one like that Pico Pico boss in 2?

Atlas is a good girl

Attached: 08a8bf6f670433cce204db418d3a605b.jpg (436x603, 75K)

Thanks for this. I'm no Atlasfag, but I appreciate any new art.

>new
I wish

But she's an antagonist

Attached: ccec5d6d8c2db7b42cb19d16668c71d0.jpg (427x544, 214K)

It's new to me.

She did nothing wrong

Attached: 85240c869dbf9b4e3e66ab9ecc1cec83.jpg (482x426, 113K)

cute

>only has one boss fight near the start of the game so she's the easiest Guardian to take down
Atlas deserved better

Attached: 1523866423323.jpg (367x555, 112K)

Doesn't deserve shit.

>everybody assumes she's a boy because of the husky voice
It's a shame. She probably would prefer it that way though

Attached: 1535301296718.jpg (538x750, 209K)

Attached: 1541980962449.jpg (551x696, 208K)

I never thought Aile would start to feel like the underrated ZX girl.

Attached: 9a594904dcc8d0e647c7bddb9b96f624.jpg (529x800, 211K)

Don't let Atlasfag's dedication distract you from how Aile is overwhelmingly the most popular ZX girl by a country mile.

Attached: 74095585_p0.png (1346x1295, 142K)

Nah, that's probably Prairie. I can't think of anyone who would consider her as the best girl of ZX.

Attached: boogie_zx_back__art_2_by_tomycase-dc35x8r.png (1024x558, 420K)

*boy with boobs*

Based CMbro