Japan in Vidya

Any comfy games that just let me walk around areas in Japan?
Hard mode no Yakuza, Gmod or VRchat
Think Google Earth but vidya
youtube.com/watch?v=s9VYTn5h8VQ

Attached: file.png (1267x649, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Inasa_Fujio/status/1100754284726177795
youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtsDtyR0_Q
japantimes.co.jp/community/2010/11/02/issues/homogeneous-unique-myths-stunt-discourse/#.XMuTRZNKjOS
youtube.com/watch?v=yAoXHKDcW8I
web.archive.org/web/20161226154853/https://funthingsarenotfun.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/bittersweet-tokyo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any places I should check out there? I fly out this week

>you will never live in an ethnostate

Attached: 5C0FF76B6999424FACEBA340D97D4EFD.jpg (400x404, 46K)

Shenmue

Persona 5?

Tfw has a 9/10 Asian gf

Just move to Africa

Shenmue of course

You absolutely have to visit Kyoto mein nigga. It's beautiful

>Hard mode no Yakuza, Gmod or VRchat
Well fuck off then.

Unironically Sekiro (for Japan in the Sengoku Era).
Big fan of the combat, but I really love walking around the castles and exploring. Really scratches my weeb itch.

Attached: Sekiro_30-1152x648.jpg (1152x648, 142K)

how do I balance my desire to fuck Japanese girls and wanting to have children that look like me?

I usually dislike the setting but Sekrio had some amazing art design.

contraception?

Don't worry, Japanese girls dont want to have sex with you.

why do people equate ethnostates with some kind of utopia

You can still do the former and have the latter.

Robo cabaret

You must not understand how genetics work. I live in Japan and have seen many half-Japanese half-no one gives a shit people and they look almost entirely like their non-Japanese parent.

Its the only way to truly have a high trust society
All multiethnic/cultural countries are shitholes

>Kyoto
>It's beautiful
Pffft...

This or find a Japanese girl that looks as close to white as possible.

Get a side bitch

HEYOOO

mate you have to be very naive to think that places like japan don't have their own huge problems

Attached: 1541435296083.jpg (4000x1780, 1.47M)

Mario is Missing

Attached: Frame 127 070-1.gif (256x224, 6K)

North Korea isn't a utopia?

>Walking home from Shibuya incredibly drunk
>Friends have no sense of direction, so I have to lead them
>tfw I see the bakery and realize I'm just taking Joker's commute

Attached: what in the goddamn.gif (500x283, 1.54M)

What did he mean by this?

>wanting to have children that look like me
Why the fuck would you want that

Spasticated autists who believe that all one ethnicity means anything. Reality is, people will find ways to be shitty to each other whether or not they share an ethnicity.

A large portion of the town is actually really shitty. You've got the geisha district, the temples and a few streets on the outskirts, but most of it is crappy 60s buildings. Just follow your tourbook for Kyoto.

that kaiju that messed up their east cost back in 2011 was pretty problematic I guess.

I think you should visit GAMERS nyu

Attached: file.png (520x670, 276K)

Because ethnostate means you have 13% fewer, which means 50% less

Obviously. But there are tons of problems that just stem from mixing cultures that are not compatible.

KAOS

Attached: file.png (1265x705, 1.31M)

If you like rural Japan, check out this one: twitter.com/Inasa_Fujio/status/1100754284726177795

That looks really cool, looking forward to seeing it finished

Attached: 1441572818107.png (875x720, 803K)

Don't have kids, get a 2.5D waifu

Attached: IMG_7574.png (1218x760, 1.59M)

When did you get a second one?

Anyone else remember picrelated from a few years back?

Attached: Doll part 3.jpg (1343x2690, 404K)

Nah, there's good stuff hiding everywhere. Following a guidebook is not a good idea if you want to get a sense of the place.

Why did you have to remind me?

I wish those were mine

Attached: the doll returns.jpg (700x3697, 835K)

>few years back
user....

o-oh...

Attached: I won't ever forget.jpg (724x7228, 739K)

>he fell for the racemixing meme

How the fuck is that relevant? Every single country has problems, but Japan's problems are tiny compared to the problems of its closest rivals in terms of having good societies, the west. They have to worry about things like mental health while our primary concerns are still not getting killed the streets. It is the current FUCKING year, we shouldn't have to worry about getting blown up just because we have the wrong religion.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING VIDEO GAMES.

because they're dumb chuds who think living in a country where everyone looks the same means there's no problems. Japan practices collectivism. Everyone follows social norms or be shunned. Yea Forums would be the dysfunctional neet who burns out in high school and commits suicide due to social pressures.

Akiba’s Trip looks like shit but it’s accurate enough that I knew where shit was when I went there.

Denden town. It’s Osaka’s Akihabara, smaller but less touristy. Can find used figs for great prices and such.

>dumb chuds
You aren't doing bad yourself there user.
Enough with this stupid strawman and come at us with something original please or remain silent.

If you have the time to travel out of the way, I highly recommend getting on the train to Yudanaka Hot Springs town. See some monkeys, walk around a very tiny mountain town, it's wonderful there.

Also

Mirror's Edge, the city is fictional but it was heavily based on Tokyo

Attached: 202877.jpg (1920x1080, 480K)

I disagree. Yea Forums has more failures than most websites, however I argue that the opposite is in fact true. People here are failures because they had no pressures from society, and their boomer parents thought letting their kids do what they want was a good idea. I think that if everyone here were born in Japan, most of the failures would have ended up as productive members of society (although there would be a different group of failures who popped up anyways)

Going to Japan made me MORE weeb. Public transportation works, everyone’s polite and orderly, the streets are clean as fuck and there’s basically no crime.

Gonna finish my bachelor’s so I can move there and be a social outcast.

>tfw went to japan last year
The coolest place I've been for sure. Not a huge fan of anime or of japanese food but I loved every minute of that vacation. Literally just walking around was a treat. If you guys have never been absolutely take a vacation there
Pic related. Nice cheap bar

Attached: 20181109.jpg (2016x1512, 1.08M)

I fucking love rambalac
youtube.com/watch?v=6qGiXY1SB68

I can speak Jap but way too poor to ever go there.

Attached: Disaster_Report_Coverart (1).png (256x360, 200K)

I'm from NYC. Tokyo was cheap as fuck compared to here. Unless you went to some dump like Roppongi

>lost chapocel finds Yea Forums

You can do a week on like 2k including flight

dont plan ahead
you know how it will end

Attached: suchislifeinnippon.jpg (1307x476, 135K)

its not, but it sure has some problems less

kabukicho, make sure you follow the nice nigerians for cheap beer!

Attached: chinky.jpg (246x342, 8K)

Fuji Speedway, there's a race there this weekend

Just wanted to say that your post really made me laugh user

That's a lot of money, user. Though, I did three weeks on 3k.

Thats pretty much exactly how much it costed me. Wasted like 100+ bucks on one night on trash can roppongi because by bro wanted to go. Just avoid that shithole and you can do it for cheaper.
You can get a flight for 900 nonstop or 600 for shitty chinese 1 stop. 160 bucks for a week in a cheap hostel. Then you can have a shit ton of spending cash left over

>blown up just because we have the wrong religion.
Or being shot up after hearing SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDS

Compare crime rates in Poland or Japan to any country with blacks

I know there's one being worked on low key by a Japanese solo dev, but it's more of a personal project for him.

Can't remember the name, though - if there even is one.

>success is the only thing in life that matters
pretty sure the people on Yea Forums generally have more enjoyable lives than overworked drones in japan.

but what you said is very similar to what a lot of natsoc dudes say. you guys just WANT the government to whip you into shape because you aren't motivated enough to do it yourself.

>Yea Forums would be the dysfunctional neet who burns out in high school and commits suicide due to social pressures.
Don't need to live in Japan for that to happen

I make $14 an hour and I can save that up in under a year, it’s not that much money

Doesnt have to be an ethnostate. Just no brown people.

Im guessing you're going to tokyo.
If you're on this board obviously Akihabara. Even if you dont like anime its just cool in general.
Shinbashi for cool bars/food
National park was really cool
Literally walking outside of the city was dope
As always fuck Roppongi

Malawi murder rate 1.73
USA murder rate 5.35

Really makes you think

Poland is a shithole despite having no nignogs
t. polack

what's the USA murder rate if you remove a certain demographic

Attached: heyjackass.jpg (323x651, 77K)

can confirm
t.german

Osaka is best Japan.

brown person detected

What's the murder rate for that demographic over time?

'ethnostate' is just the modern pol term for homogeneous population. The thing is they're half right? Kind of? Japan has a very low crime rate due to its ethnic, cultural and religious homogeneity.

But then they think just throwing all the brown people out of your country would fix everything overnight.

>remove a certain demographic
what, cops? :^)

>Want to visit but don't know the language
>Can only watch videos like that to sort of experience exploring the country

germanbro

Because while an ethnostate doesn't necessarily mean you get a utopia, everything approaching a utopia has always been an ethnostate.

>But then they think just throwing all the brown people out of your country would fix everything overnight.
dude that's crazy talk

Attached: toronto_most_wanted.jpg (732x924, 148K)

It would if you're talking about overnight in a societal sense. You would fix all the problems in a generation.

I obviously meant fucking Tokyo that's where my girlfriend lives

>Japan practices collectivism
COLLECTIVISM BAD
LET ME BE ME
YOU CAN'T TELL ME NOT TO DRESS UP AS A WOMAN AND INJECT HORMONES INTO MY BODY

i miss this gay loser

Attached: 1529156936963.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

bullet train nibba, you can be in all those places in a couple of hours tops

you should really look into buying a train pass so there's no excuse

drive from toyko to kyoto (6hrs) and rest at the designated rest areas in between highways. road travelers can eat hot-cooked meals in the food court area, then comfortably sleep in their cars for rest. a lot of people were just sleeping in their cars and it was a comfy scene

I'm so glad that I found out about this game.
I love playing these ps2 hidden gems that I missed back in the days.

Attached: pcsx2_2019_04_16_02_59_38_770_xxx.jpg (1553x1347, 598K)

And unrecorded crimes do not exist right? kek

Shenmue. Playing it right now, trying to find Warehouse No. 8.

>Rambalac
I don't know who this guy is, but his videos are wonderful.

Every country has unrecorded crimes

spend longer in kansai than you do in Tokyo. for a city of 40mil people Tokyo honestly doesn't have that much to do.

Fucking nigger do what said holy shit

Tokyo only has 13 million people,

Thinking it would fix everything overnight is fucking retarded. It would only fix 50%.

>Only

Attached: 1538758577636.jpg (705x717, 446K)

>37:33
THERE YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKER

Can we just have a comfy Japan thread and not make this political please

Attached: stop.png (701x701, 14K)

yeah if you count just inner tokyo.
greater metro area is about 38mil my dude.
it's like saying the population of new york is just manhattan island.

cope

>Tokyo that's where my girlfriend lives
>durr guys what should I do in japan
it's not fair, bros

Go to Mainland China or the Middle East or Africa or any other undemocratic shithole to disabuse yourself of such ridiculous notions. The people in those places often mistrust each other due to conflicts of culture, religion, politics or just selfish interests. It's so bad in China that a lot of netizens use the phrase 'ni guo' (lit. 'your country') to distance themselves from the soulless CCP nationalists governing it.

Damn this is sad AF

>The people in those places often mistrust each other due to conflicts of culture, religion, politics
Literally proving his point

Ichiran Ramen, the best ramen in the world.

Nope niggers you brainlet! You almost had it!

>due to conflicts of culture, religion, politics or just selfish interests
so you're saying it's not really homogenous......

it's not our fault, it's the idiot weebs who insist on deifying its 'national purity' for some inconceivable reason why completely ignoring the glaring chinks in the armour like a decrepit population, brutally unsustainable work culture, feeble psychological health, and shaky economy.

chinese are subhuman

Attached: chinks.png (1400x5552, 946K)

have sex

Name a SINGLE country completely populated by people who all belong in a single ethnicity (NOT synonymous with 'race'), share the same cultural practices and religions, and are completely politically unified. I'll wait until you realise what a disgusting intellectual slob you are with your bullcrap generalisations.

Imagine typing something this fucking retarded holy shit. Those are not homogeneous states. Japan all as a culture believe the same ideals. China, Middle East or Africa do not.

Attached: 1518927960142.png (645x614, 83K)

>based japan with their purity
>let's move to japan, a safe haven against our problems
>let's marry japanese women showing that purity is non important as long as it benefit us
Why are weeb /pol/tards such imbeciles?
>inb4 who are you quoting?
Not only the more mainstrean sode of the internet (thanks for killing the site again, /pol/tards) but it has always been common to see it on your decrepit board.

You can't discuss the comfiness without discussing why it's comfy. That's a big part of it.

Okay if you're offering.

I can guarantee this simpleton thinks that everything's hunky-dory as long as everyone's Indian or Chinese or Thai or what have you. Ethnicity, culture and politics simply aren't so simplistic.

Fucking hell you're a brainlet. You're not winning any arguments by willfully missing the point.

>said the delusional weeb

No you retard, that's like saying Toronto doesn't include Mississauga and Brampton dumb cunt which they don't. Tokyo is 13 million, New York which includes Brooklyn but not all of Long Island is 8 million

thule

Shinjuku
Akihabara
Shibayu
Disney land is actually lit
Imperial palace
Tokyo station

loads of places man too many to list. Ive been to tokyo four times now beautiful city with a great night life but its a shame a lot of westerners think the locals are so polite but in reality they are just docile peasents who earn a wage that is just above slavery.

The whores are pretty awesome as well but the brothels can be expensive

Attached: dancingmage.gif (128x128, 4K)

legit seething kek

Tagged the wrong post

Back to Yea Forums underaged memester wannabe

>underage
I wish. I wouldn't have to work this stupid job. Though I do get to legally drink every weekend so that makes up for it.

>shifting the goalposts THIS hard
Are you trying to talk about racially homogenous countries, or ethnically/culturally/politically homogeneous ones? The second category is a complete fiction. Japan has countless dialects and local cultures. Japan has political divisions, from centrists to leftists to hardcore rightists/imperialists. There is no one 'real' Japanese identity to top them all, unless you think only Tokyo Japanese are 'authentic'.

No one cares, not your blog.
Such attempts to come off as funny, relatable or to try to take away from the fact that you're a gigantic moron, are useless.

Japan might have a lethal work culture, an entire generation of depressed and lonely men who never leave their room and insanely high suicide rates, but at least there aren't any of those mean brown people

Read because I can't be arsed to type it out again. Go on, keep arguing all Japs are metropolitans and see how long you last.

>Gets BTFO
>Then projects
Kek

Attached: KEK1.png (889x656, 546K)

Look are you two going to have sex together or what, stop being so tsuntsun

>be a average white guy
>go to japan for a trip
>install tinder for the lulz
>wake up next morning
>400 matches
>100 super likes

EZ Clap

no one's saying all japs are clones of each other you autist but they're racially, culturally, and religously very homogeneous

>things that never happened

>bourgeois thinks a country can't be homogenous in the broad sense while still having regional differences
A country without distinctive local practices isn't healthy. But a country where the differences culture and indeed ethnicity are so deeply profound that there is no order isn't a country at all. Please, please learn some history and non-bourgeois political theory.

unironically, yes. Adding in mystery meat brown people would fuck em up even more

It's the inevitable result of leaning everything you know about a country from cartoons

Attached: 1526211490641.png (888x1300, 564K)

Can you please point out the where?
Because I can easily tell that you're a disgusting samefag, drunk on the same bullshit as the other bastards memeing on here. You deserve death, end of it.

>Disgusting samefag
Congratulations Sherlock, you solved the mystery. You figured out that the same person has been replying to you the whole time! Your toughest case yet!

Attached: richolas cage tries not to laugh.gif (300x150, 1.25M)

Where I got BTFO, that is.

no one is suggesting that faggot, it's just less likely in a homogeneous state you stupid fucking nigger

Why are some people so absolutely DESPERATE to make Japan multiracial?

Attached: Blank+_75b9b4ed7ad5b2d02f3b18c09aa1ab5d.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Weebs and /pol/tards are idiota on their own, put the two together and you get a special kind of idiot.

You fool, for you're both and Was the implication too hard for you?

jews, user, jews

You got two out of the three right. Not like I was trying to pretend to not be the same person calling you a retard with the Kururu image you fucking idiot

Attached: kek satania2.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Persona is literally Japanese high school life simulator

>HE DOESN'T KNOW

Attached: uuuurrpp.jpg (1646x823, 66K)

Shadow hearts 2: Covenant It has a 1940's Japanese setting when you get to a certain point in the story

>Hard mode no Yakuza

Heh, the reason I began playing Yakuza (the very first one the PS2) to begin with was because I went to Tokyo years back. It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. I reminisce it often.

>tfw I lost my viginity to a blond Japanese emo girl I met on the JR-line at Shibuya
>tfw I helped her with her luggage and halfway to her hotel we started kissing during night time on the streets
>tfw we went to a manga kissa and rented a room to get down
>tfw she made me discover that I was an ass-man

Just travel there, incels.

Attached: 1490409760151.png (581x443, 128K)

Desperate weebs, user, desperate weebs.
>White women no longer value masculinity, I have a great fucking idea, I'll get a cute japanese girlfriend, problem solved.

Really? So which of these four is the most 'Japanese'; a Tokyo Shintoist, a Kansai Kirishitan, a Hokkaido Ainu, or a Ryuku Buddhist?

No but the fact that you were lessening the matter (a.k.a you being a moron) by dragging both comments is despicable.

I have a Divine Wind bandana and have unironically used it playing as Nihon in Hearts of Iron, europa universalis, shogun 2, etc.

All 4

Ah, so India isn't a country simply because the Sikhs, Muslims and Hindus beat each other up. Afghanistan isn't a country because of constant tribal warfare. Your world map must have a lot of empty space, not unlike your head.

Blown out of proportion problems that are fixable.
The west has pretty much the same issues but on top of that they're being replaced by thirdworlders that are a drain on absolutely everything along with the crime and havoc they commit
Destroying ethnic homogeneity is the final blow to any sort of community trust until every group gets into and stays into their own enclave within the nation after which the real trouble starts

yep sorry user but you have the 'tism

damn user you're lucky, wish I was attractive

But do they really ignore the fact that they're not wanted? Not even one bit?
I always see people saying things like
>based japanese, they're just like us, hate jews and value their tradition.
But I don't know where they get such ideas, sure some might but it's laughable, this desire to fit in where you're not wanted.

What do you think a japanese person would say, basedretard-kun?

>JACKU
youtube.com/watch?v=wZtsDtyR0_Q
kukukukukuku

Attached: file.png (1267x651, 805K)

But I'm a weeb and I want Japan to keep doing what it's doing and remain a fairly healthy nation. Maybe it's because I'm not weeby enough to want an asian gf.

Attached: keroro thumbs.jpg (736x552, 39K)

You're doing good work

>this desire to fit in where you're not wanted.
The human condition.
It also grows exponentially when you're not wanted anywhere at all

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point that Japan is, indeed, not so 'homogenous' after all, no matter how much Kool-Aid its central government tries to pour down your throat. The Ainu aren't technically 'racially Japanese' at all since they share a lot more in common with Siberians than with East-Asians, though a lot have been assimilated. Multi-racial, multi-ethnic families, naturalised citizens and foreign expats aren't exactly a vanishing minority either, but again Jap government statistics don't really account for this due to their exclusionary focus on 'nationality'.

japantimes.co.jp/community/2010/11/02/issues/homogeneous-unique-myths-stunt-discourse/#.XMuTRZNKjOS

The only thing worse than an ignoramus is one too ignorant to know how thick he is. India literally isn't a country you retard, it's a state imposed on a whole assortment of very loosely associated regions out of historical political convenience. The same is true for Afghanistan. How can you seriously think that a state that shares almost nothing of common feeling to the extent that a centrifugal force of internal violence can barely be prevented from tearing it apart is a genuine natural country? Because you're a moron who doesn't understand anything earlier than the 20th century, and who barely understands that.

You're likely being hard on yourself, user. Self-confidence can get you far.

Thats all you politically illiterate trannies ever do, deconstruct. You have no ideology or arguments, all you know is that you need to own the nazis with strawmen and asking "what really is x thing though hurr?"
Put your tactical nihilism where it belongs be and kill yourself

Attached: 1520550928146.jpg (960x803, 125K)

this is me

Attached: CRV258.jpg (300x300, 13K)

At least you've always got soapland

I didn't prove any point and wasn't the original person you were replying to. As for my opinion all 4 have been there long enough for all 4 to be considered Japanese. It's not like any one of those four recently moved in there.

I'm really enjoying this, thanks user.

Attached: 1328109619084.jpg (370x368, 47K)

Their public transportation works

Contrary to what you think of me, I actually do realise that 'India' and 'Afghanistan' are relatively recent colonial constructs. However, they have chosen to embrace that general national identity and sovereignty, even if they struggle with how exactly it should be defined and governed. If India was truly as ephemeral a concept as you make it out to be, it would've dissolved the moment its people had a say in how it should be organised.

Because its statistically proven that ethnostates have far lower crime rates than those that aren't.

Having their own issues is not the same thing. Every nation will have issues, but racially uniform countries are in general much safer than those that are not. But sure, go ahead and just try to derail it by saying "But other issues!"

Fucking actually laughed out loud.

>japan is a homogeneous state!
>actually theres several different ethnic groups, religious groups, cultural customs specific to regions of the country...
>FUCK OFF TRANNY YOU'RE RUINING MY HEADCANNON
The only thing in this thread that's homo is you

>Tfw watch these videos when I'm high
>Tfw it makes me imagine what life could be if I wasn't a failure
Any games that help hide the pain, Yea Forums?

Attached: Pain.jpg (1024x663, 139K)

Ask Abe.

Anytime user

Attached: when you shitpost so hard you fucking die.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>walking for an entire hour
>in a pretty crowded city
>in the rain
>when it's apparently warm (based on what people are wearing)
>so it's stupid humid
>kinda loud too
>with some random fucking guy blowing air into my face occasionally

Is this supposed to be enjoyable

Attached: 1552833054866.png (400x400, 225K)

Yea, called college lol

I've been back from Japan for less than a week and all I want to do is go back.

Attached: cry.gif (600x617, 1.45M)

Which, again, helps the others in this thread understand that completely homogeneous countries are a myth. It can have a unified 'national identity', yet have a lot of diversity under the superficial crust.

The game of get your fucking shit together

this channel is great I love just grabbing one of the videos with some food and just chilling and watching them

Russian Roulette is a pretty fun game if you're depressed

stop being an autistic edgelord faggot, this is a comfy thread

wow I got depressed as fuck reading that
Jesus christ

Can't really disagree there, I suppose. Although you linked an article by someone with clear interest in making them seem less homogeneous than they are.

>American
>Married a Japanese woman
>Defected from the US to become a citizen of Japan

Its mostly leftist/liberal westerners.
They literally believe they are enlightened and that multiracial countries are basically the next step for mankind.
They also lead to loss of culture, and more unstable nations, but never mind that. Japan needs to take in more Muslim refugees, hide their culture away in shame, and sell halal foods.

>westcucks, libtards and lefty /pol/ entered my thread to ruin and derail it

Attached: 1438178790222.jpg (1295x1080, 191K)

It better works considering pricing, especially Shinkansen. When a Tokyo > Osaka sets you for $120 one-way while the equivalent journey in the ICE in Germany or TGV in France would cost you half that or even less if you book very early. Commuter passes as well are extremely expensive if you travel from a suburb to central tokyo. I guess you get what you paid for. But it's easy to praise public transportation in Japan when you're just a tourist, buy a JRP dirt cheap and travel as much as you want.

Last get outside tokyo and you'll see that trains are far from being punctual in the countryside. I lived in Shikoku and fuck trains there.

Being Japanese seems comfy as fuck, desu
Their country is so clean

I noticed while watching Rambalac's videos is that there's literally no trash in any of them.

There was this walking Sim on steam set in 60's Japan and you could take the train and look at the countryside but I can't seem to find it again.

>but no mention of /pol/
Hmm, why lie? They are clearly here
Leave this site for your true home, the donald.

That doesn’t go away

Is that the fucking store from Hibiki

Attached: 1531350669788.png (667x960, 904K)

>halal foods
fuck those random ass shitskin turks that sell kebab around japan

I went up to one once acting like I was gonna order something and just spat in his face and sprinted out of there kek

this ain't reddit nigger fuck off

Way to absolutely prove him right you trash.

If you're gonna make up stories at least make it interesting.

I went out in the boonies in some town outside Osaka for four days and the trains were way better than any public transportation I’ve seen in the states. Definitely worth the cost, those weren’t even JR lines

>just spat in his face and sprinted out of there
I don't believe you.

That said, yeah some of the hijabbed tourists were annoying to see in Japan. It really was beautiful and that fuckin half burka is nothing but an eye sore.

what games like me explore 2000s japan
or at least be hit with heavy 2000s japan vibes

It's not 'bias' to accurately point out that the Japanese government is perpetuating a myth that is both unscientific and actively harmful. Also, I really would not use the word 'defected' to describe a man who changed his US nationality to Japanese in a manner considered as legitimate by both countries. Please tell me you're not one of those stuffy jingoists who pigeonhole others as either patriots or category traitors who 'let the side down'.

Jesus m8 what do you think the Japanese think looking at you?

/pol/ comes from reddit, they should fuck off first, no more /pol/ on every board.
Cry more, /pol/ bastard, you invade everyone

No. Objectively wrong. Truly an idiotic post to be honest. Ask anybody in Japan what they think of Kyoto you will not get a single person who would even dare to say that. Kyoto is a clean, quiet, modern, and green city. Everybody knows that, only contrarians on Yea Forums every seem to say otherwise.

If you are truly upset by the old 60s buildings you must hate all of Japan because every city has remnants of the 60s-90s laying around.

The longer I’m on this website the more I realize it’s fucking brain poison

artificial academy or whatever other illusion game

Wtf
I think I've been to that restaurant
It's near Chiyoda, right?

>literally everyone that calls me out is /pol/
Kill yourself for shitting up a comfy thread you shit.

I'm well aware I'm outsider there as well.
A weird cognitive dissonance I have about it though. A foreigner who loves a foreign land and doesn't want other foreigners to shit it up.

It's only poison to the people who never learned how to filter-feed and practice critical thought. As long as you do your research and point out people full of crap, you'll be fine.

you seriously think reddit is some neonazi site? no one believes your bs

Fuck off back to resetera, faggot.

You've done the same, over and over, you're not humans and will never be, you're a sad group and it's payback.

Shenmue 1 is the comfiest game that takes place in a modern Japanese city.

Attached: 1556771644590.gif (540x700, 1.4M)

What is the appeal of traveling? I don't get it and I've been to every continent as a kid (except Africa) and also been to Tokyo. You walk around looking at cool things and eat good food but at the end of the day you just go to your hotel room. It's empty junk food "fun".

True fun comes from fulfilling a goal like losing 100 lbs as an overweight person. You feel true fun only through struggle. It's why you had way more fun beating a game on the hardest difficulty than playing Last of Us walking simulator where you are essentially just a TOURIST.

Traveling is the lowest form of "hobby", it requires no skill and you don't have to try hard to do it, which is why women love it.

Forgive me, literal boomers from reddit browse /pol/
You guys are cancer. Americans are cancer.
Fuck off to the donald, and leave the new buzzword, will you?

Kanazawa!

legit schizo

>

Attached: Shenmue Sakuragaoka Screenshot.jpg (1928x1088, 411K)

Don’t most brothels there not accept gaijin, though?

|
|>
|c
|

I couldn't think of a better word at the moment, my apologies, didn't mean to come off that way. Though I think the US generally doesn't take kindly to it despite it being legitimate; I don't think you can ever be a US citizen again if you do that.

As for your original point - yes I agree that it isn't really bias, but he certainly doesn't benefit from promoting ideas about homogeneity in Japan.

Come on, show be your best, because that's not it.

It's funny seeing /pol/ chimp out about stuff that actually none of their business.
I wish they actually go there, chimp out at kebab, get beaten up by kebabs and locals, and become national news.

I can't help but feel like I'm not only gonna go there but that I'm gonna live there for quite some time. Not forever, but for a few years.

I don't know why as I'm not at all a mega weeb and don't have yellow fever.

Compared to the states anywhere is better. You need to compare with countries where rail is developed enough like France or Germany which both have high-speed rail and a rather dense railway network. Also it's hard to judge punctually of train over 4 days. Even in bongland (where trains are garbage) I sometime have a week where there's no delay and everything is on-time.

I was in Shikoku for a year and JR Shikoku is fucking shit. 5 minutes delay was pretty much the norm, 15+ minutes couple times a month and it wasn't just because of weather (can't blame them if there's a typhoon or something). Tokyo and Osaka are big cities, they have it better. Train frequency there is so high that even when there are delays cancelling a service isn't an issue. Shit just get dire when you get to remote areas, when your buttfuck nowhere station gets a local train every 30 minutes or a limited express two hour.

Something I won't argue about however is cleanliness etc. Obviously on that front regardless where you go in Japan trains are always spotless. Still trains are extremely expensive, I'm almost glad not to have a visa anymore so I can use JRP again when visiting like a good gaijin.

>it would've dissolved the moment its people had a say in how it should be organised.
yeah they call that pakistan you fucking brainlet

>show me

You got the autism m8

If you've been to Tokyo and don't get the appeal of travel there's something wrong with you.
Tokyo is the coolest place I've ever been to, it's amazing

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this has to be a joke

>seething this hard at internet shitposts

I'm already an overworked drone in my shithole country, so I actually legitimately wish I was Japanese because then at least I could belong in their society without bothering anyone.

Attached: 1525930345398.jpg (500x514, 27K)

Projecting

newfag

How long will it take me to learn japanese if i start tomorrow

please seethe more resetera tranny

Attached: pol boogeyman.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

phoneposters should be banned on sight

too long for you to stick to it

Depends on how well you can learn languages

Anywhere from 6 months to 3 years

Honestly I always think about it once a week. Such an amazing place. But youll get over the major reverse home sickness

If you played any games set in Tokyo the coolest thing to do would be to check out the real-life locations.
Like whenever I get to Tokyo Kabukicho (Yakuza) and Sangenjaya (Persona 5) will be no-brainers.

You can get pretty good in 2 years

You could do it this year if you make it your job.

Otherwise a few years probably if you’re consistent

>Tfw I will never visit Japan before the 2020 Olympics

Kill me.

Coping

Sup reddit

A long time.
The key to learning a new language, is that you're not gonna learn it in a day, month or a year. Set your expectations low.

Forever

Attached: lol.png (357x515, 388K)

Been here since 2006 kiddo
I don't know how to use Reddit

i'm still young
it would be my 4th language
ok

Why don't you ask her what places are good?

I know for a fact I've been here longer than you.

Its tourist trap city filled with shitty westerners, chinks and gooks

a couple of years of proper study. duolingo doesn't count

It's cool because of the novelty, when you've been there a lot it's not so special anymore. There are way better places in Japan outside Tokyo. Don't get me wrong, I loved Tokyo as well while visiting Japan 5~6 times, but after 10+ visits I only stay there couple days to meet people then get the fuck out to the countryside as soon as possible. Also things are different when you have friends there that can buy shit for you and ship it over all year long, so the whole "shopping" aspect isn't a thing for me anymore. A single day is typically enough to buy what I need.

Obviously has no gf there, otherwise you wouldn't ask Yea Forums out of all places for travel tip when you know someone local there.

that's where a JAV slut lives!
honkers!

Attached: jav whore skipping.gif (533x300, 1.47M)

If anything I plan to go after the Olympics as I assume the infrastructure will become even more tourist-friendly.

She's not into Yea Forums shit, I obviously know I'll be in Akihabara, I thought you guys would know good places for retro games

Then consider it again, cunt.

>Japan has a very low crime rate due to its ethnic, cultural and religious homogeneity.
I mean, it's also because they have incredibly draconian laws and the people are taught to obey authority above anything else.

It's already tourist friendly right now in major cities. And with your smartphone you can easily translate pretty much anything. It won't be 100% perfect but it will be more than enough to get around.

watch the ableist language please

For basic words and phrases
A month
For basic converstation 6 months
To be actually pro 1-2 years

I know the feeling of working a shit wage job.
I wouldn't want to live in Japan because of Xenophobia.
Plus I stick out like a sore thumb being 193cm tall with blond hair and blue eyes.
Also there are to many formalities in their language. If you want to insult someone in Japan cursing is nothing compared to using informal language to someone you are not close to.

Japan has an interesting cultural history but living there would be insufferable. Part of the reason suicide is so high there.

You spend all the time stressing out at school only to get a shit salary job where you are overworked and live in a tiny apartment that is the size of a studio.

Fuck I have a shit wage job without a degree yet and even my shitty run down apartment has more room than the common Japanese one.

Attached: sort of poor college student 12.jpg (3999x3238, 3.48M)

I have enough $ to go back for a longer period right now if I wanted. I just don't have the vacation time from work, and my jobs not very lax with unpaid time off unless its for emergencies.
I've got about a week left of PTO after my time there unfortunately. I've gotta wait at least a year to go again or get a new job.

Attached: 1484004615412.jpg (472x472, 29K)

/our girl/ on the front page!

Attached: 1549575847255.png (640x360, 96K)

Don't forget westernized. I fucking hate that

If only white people lived in the United States of America there would be no budget deficit, significantly less crime, fewer taxes, and people would be considerably smarter on average

Seeing how shitty 3D places look compared to anime ruins the fantasy for me, and 3D people just look fucking disgusting, even the supposedly "hot" ones. Much rather walk around Shibuya in Persona than Shibuya IRL.

Pic related, look at the colors on the left and the shitty real life it's based on.
I love Japan, just not real Japan.

Attached: 1551540508973.jpg (720x1222, 134K)

>She's not into Yea Forums shit
Yeah but you know, she probably knows good places to visit while there, you don't go to another country just to go shopping.

If you like rabbits, there's Ōkunoshima, aka Usagijima (rabbit island)
youtube.com/watch?v=yAoXHKDcW8I

>It's already tourist friendly right now in major cities.
It's been that way since the mid 80s.

Their prisons, from what I've read are also extremely strict, you have to do everything, from sitting, eating, making your bed a certain way and a single step out of line lands you in deep shit. You're basically trained to be a robot.

Wreckless

except it's one of those "no one but you played it" games.

>I love japan
>not real japan

Attached: 1552250808212.jpg (200x315, 11K)

Pictures on the right are of an abandoned school.

Attached: 1474329621154.jpg (705x540, 56K)

Im in the exact same boat dude. I get 4 weeks off per year but I cant take back to back weeks. Its total horse shit

Oh their prisoners are basically third world in everything but funding. A lot of East Asia is like that.

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOO

Did you honestly believe that Japan existed in some alternate reality where light was different from everywhere else

prisons, I meant*

>implying modern ethnostates arent far better than multuicultural shitholes with forced diversity

not your blog

Have you been outside before

Sometimes we have these things called “overcast days” and “seasons”

>Shit wage job
>All that shit
What city you live in and what job?

stop browsing /pol/ and just fuck whoever you want.

You really thing that place looked so shitty before it was abandoned my dude?
Theres plenty of great looking places in Japan.

>I love Japan, just not real Japan.
This post is woke.

>blond
>blue eye
You shouldn't get too much shit in the city since gaijins are a bit more common and probably be exotic enough for some rural town. I know some Euro people who taught in the middle of nowhere and were constantly pestered about stuff about the west or people trying to get a free English lesson. If you're Asian you would probably get some shit. I'm a NZ chink and I got treated like a fucking mainlander, I pretended to be Taiwanese since they're significantly more favourable in Japan.

>wanting your kids to look like you is /pol/ in 2019

Attached: 1552144809931.png (251x360, 196K)

Those places for retro games aren't a sekret club anymore, they're a google search away. You have enough guides or youtube videos talking about best places for retro games in Japan even the less popular ones. Most of them now also have enough sign/guidance in English since they know many tourists are after retro games in Japan. Clerk will even interact with you in English at places like Super Potato or Mandarake.

Not really, the World Cup in 2002 was the major turn. Hell trains didn't even have announcement in English until the 90's and Fare Machine didn't even had dual language display back then too. Without Google Map / Smartphones things were way less practical as well, even in early 2000. Sure it wasn't impossible, but nowhere as convenient as today.

>t. nigger

Shout outs to google translate being LITERAL MAGIC.

Seriously, just watch this guy's youtube channel.
Not enough people are willing to pay for a fully detailed Japanese walking simulator so it won't get made.

go outside dude do you just obsess about /pol/ 24/7?

>Not really, the World Cup in 2002 was the major turn. Hell trains didn't even have announcement in English until the 90's and Fare Machine didn't even had dual language display back then too. Without Google Map / Smartphones things were way less practical as well, even in early 2000. Sure it wasn't impossible, but nowhere as convenient as today.
That isn't what I mean, I mean Tokyo has been a big tourist location since then. Yes there was less convenience for non-japanese speakers but plenty of people still went every year.

Not saying the city but I live in California right next to my University.

I work a shit warehouse job as a Forklift driver and machine operator.
Same 11pm to 8am shift monday through friday.
If I have to work a saturday it is all overtime and lunch is provided like pizza and chinese food.

Still is low wage but I have been putting into a 401k that my company matches half what I have put in so far.

Attached: bartop arcade-8.jpg (986x1753, 565K)

Sounds like you work for a beer company.
Is the arcade setup a bitch? Whenever I look at those wiring guides for the joystick and buttons I wanna just tap out and use one of those USB ones online

ITT:

web.archive.org/web/20161226154853/https://funthingsarenotfun.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/bittersweet-tokyo/

>I tried to love someone here. We talked on Facebook every single day long conversations, the friendliest girl I have ever spoken to. We hung out several times, including the long, long day in Asakusa, which was without exaggeration the happiest I have felt in years. She made me believe there was a real connection between the two of us. And then she suddenly started to distance herself from me, rejecting my invitations and gradually taking longer and longer to respond with each message, to the point where I now doubt there will ever be another. It fucked me up in a big way. I missed entire weeks of classes, drunk myself silly on a few occasions (including getting myself lost in Bunkyo for an entire day), made a habit of going on long walks to nowhere, prayed at shrines to no avail, and wondered every single day what the hell it was that I did wrong.

>My patience has run so thin that today I essentially told another girl (my closest Japanese friend or so I thought) to fuck off after them turning me down twice for Christmas. I figured it wasnt worth bothering with people who dont care.

>I want to spend more time reading, playing games, watching anime and doing the things that made me happy. I want to, but every time I try the unbearable torrent of shittiness eventually hits me and I feel a need to go for a walk or message people or do something equally pointless and empty.

Attached: 1013730410923.jpg (658x632, 40K)

>the homeland of my father has literally never been a homogeneous society in 2500 years of history
>even then, i was neither born nor raised there and can never change that
any games with this feel?

Attached: 1539197781504.jpg (540x564, 67K)

are you mistaking me for someone else? It's obvious he's a poltard if he'd skip out on fucking jap chicks for an autistic reason like that.

>to the point where I now doubt there will ever be another.
Don't ever believe that, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

I work at a company that does provide containers for beer and wine companies.
Also make the boxes for Sony like the PS4 and controllers.
We also make the Nintendo Labo stuff.
I get to see what product specs are way before release.
Had to sign an NDA for that.

Also building an arcade cab is not too hard.
The wiring for the controls is easy with the blueprint.

Attached: bartop arcade-6.jpg (801x1080, 236K)

incels gonna incel

>this level of humble brag
Fuck off

But they all swim away from me because I'm a shark

Did you buy one of those bartop ready builds from etsy

I was there two years ago and still have this feel.

>unironically falling for the "if you're white you can get laid so easily in japan" meme

if you can't get laid at home, you can't get laid abroad
girls can smell autism and social anxiety from a mile away

Then you just gotta find another shark.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x400, 249K)

That shit is great until you get to that restaurant using a fucking shitty manuscript font.

Compared to today, not really. Things really took off in the past 15 years mainly "thanks" to China and Korea. Japan has never been a massive touristic destination historically. Less than 5M visitors per year is pretty much nothing and it was like that until 2000~. By comparison a country like France had 50M+ tourists in 1990 already and even if you exclude EU tourists, that number has always been way higher than Japan. Likewise for any EU country like Germany, Spain, Italy, UK etc. (again excluding EU visitors).

Attached: 1555085556743.png (1085x489, 30K)

>etsy
Nope.

Attached: bartop arcade-5.jpg (1920x883, 404K)

it's the same autist reposting the same two images 20+ on Yea Forums for awhile now, check the metadata

Find a jap whore who's redpilled enough not to want children

Go look at real life locations from Hyouka to Flying Witch to Anohana to 3-gatsu, it's the same shit.
Osaka in Uchouten Kazoku will look 10x better than Osaka IRL.
Japan IRL looks like shit.

I've seen close to 500 anime and almost exclusively play Japanese games. I still don't want to go to Japan unless for Comiket or Akihabara to drown myself in 2D stuff, then what's the fucking point? I can just surround myself with 2D on the internet. After the appeal of seeing a giant Kaos billboard or iM@S ads on the subway wears off it will just be another ugly 3D city.

Attached: 1554555925953.png (647x769, 1.07M)

Remove niggers and the cops have no reason to kill anymore.

Attached: URfimtX.jpg (1144x794, 139K)

Attached: Erica「23歳」.jpg (670x400, 66K)

Shout outs to anime and video games literally building japans tourism industry. Every day those born in the 80s and 90's getting money to travel

I said I live in a shitty run down apartment how is that humble bragging.
Also a bartop arcade is nothing expensive.
You can build one for a few hundred bucks.

Attached: Gloomhaven.jpg (1920x1080, 789K)

Wow, that's actually sad.

even worse is anons fishing for (You)s and completely lack any sort of empathy.

>anime and vidya having fuck all to do with the increase in tourism
Tokyo is normie central. Even boomers are travelling to Japan.

Attached: 1335859868490.jpg (449x640, 85K)

>MK cab
>Doesn't even have the right layout
MK cabs had the 2 rows of 3 in line with each other, not offset like that. Also usuing the wrong buttons

Toxic is not a word I would use under normal circumstances because of the tumblr association, but that man is in a toxic relationship and I hope he gets out of it.

what a fucking autist

Woke af. Stay woke, brother.

u need to go back

I lived in Japan for a year and I have a job lined up to go back in September. I'm pretty excited.

Attached: 1531810342372.gif (246x208, 747K)

>Upset that real life doesnt look like anime
kys my man

Attached: 1553572841653.jpg (476x345, 15K)

>used figs
yikes

what the fuck is this shit
you know what? fuck it

I didn't make it for authenticity.
Some people on these boards care way too much for shit like that. Like those scanline purists.
They mostly live in their mom's basement so I feel a little pity for them.

Attached: poor college student desk.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

>everyone in this thread saying ethnostates are ''MUCH SAFER''
>completely ignoring the african continent/middle east
fucking retards

Attached: 1518142780416.gif (414x317, 674K)

The cheap ones dont

Has nothing to do with that, over 80% of visitors are coming from China, Korea, Taiwan, HK or the rest of Asia. Chinese people are mostly coming to buy shit like electronics, cosmetic and what not since it's more expensive in China. The massive boom of Chinese tourists is also due to China allowing their citizen to visit Japan and Japan granting them visa easily, it wasn't the case until 2012~ and that's when numbers started to go crazy.

Sure you do have some otaku coming because of anime and what not but that's not nearly enough to really make numbers move.

Attached: 1540464494572.png (658x474, 86K)

>Africa and the Middle East are ethnostates!
>Also the reason Africa and the Middle East are so fucked up is because the Europeans made countries, forced a bunch of different ethnicities to live together and then left

Attached: 1545843876035.png (280x280, 190K)

first of all shitskins aren't human
second of all stop samefagging and attempting to derail the comfy thread you stupid lefty/pol/ autist

The africans in african countries don't consider themselves members of the same ethnicity as other black tribes and it's a cause of a lot of strife. From the outside you might think "why are those black people killing other black people?" but to them it's "as a Hutu I fucking hate those goddamn Tutsi!"

There’s actually people in this thread who don’t live in Japan, but still think they know something. It’s really ridiculous.

Attached: 596B88A9-8C9E-4551-9956-BDBF6E090F62.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

>Arbitrary nations formed by the most corrupt niggas ever for personal gain that pit tribes with ancient ethnic tensions against each other in the same, “country”
Tell me that Sudan is an ethnostate you retard. SAY IT. TELL ME THAT MOZAMBIQUE IS A RACIALLY HOMOGENOUS COUNTRY YOU HEMOROID SNIFFING RAIL RIDER.

CRT's do make these games look a lot better
Especially shit like Asteroids, the first time I played that on a real Asteroids cab a few years ago I was blown away

Sendai and Tohoku in general. The mountains and wilderness are stunning, Sendai is a beautiful little city with really nice museums and historic sites, and only 3% of tourists ever go there. The whole region feels like a hidden gem despite being only a couple of hours from Tokyo.

African countries are actually really mixed up, I'm 100% pro British Empire but the fact is we basically carved whatever we could without any care about ethnic composition.
To us they were just blacks, but they are different tribes and the tribes all hate each other

>Sendai and Tohoku in general. The mountains and wilderness are stunning,
Seconding that, been to Sendai three times, great place to visit.

Why would I want to go to a foreign country when I'm living in the same country my family has lived in for over 1000+ years?

Attached: image.jpg (1875x1692, 442K)

To hold vocal conversation? Usually about a year.
To read simplified passages? Around 2 years.
To speak fluently? 3-5 years.
To read fluently? Like fucking 10 years

Where are the sheep?

Find a Japanese-born white girl who speaks Japanese as her first language

If you're in Osaka's DenDen Town go check out Ebimaru Honpou. The sign looks like pic related and they serve shrimp fried into little balls of dough and serve with beer for super cheap. The guys who work there are really nice too. Ask for Mitsu, he's a bro and likes to listen American trap music

Attached: ebi.jpg (550x412, 43K)

Attached: 1514920213746.jpg (1200x900, 503K)

>tfw learned Japanese because GF wanted to visit Japan
>spent hours and hours everyday chatting/playing games with Japanese people on discord
>always reading some shitty LN
>GF tried learning Japanese too but gave up after a month
>it ended up costing me the relationship
>don't even want to go to Japan anymore

do not fall for the Japanese meme.

Sad to see traditional Japan eroded away by disgusting anime faggotry.

You are a miserable fucking faggot. I want to beat you with a baseball bat and burn your computer, dvds, or whatever the fuck you store your Chinese cartoons in. Fuck anime so god damn much.

If you're like me and into history/traditional stuff then kansai would obviously be better. That being said I think Tokyo's still a really cool place to explore despite not being as into the modern aspects of it. As for, , if you're into historical stuff I'd check out Kamakura which is about an hour south of Tokyo station. Really cool temples there.

>being this retarded
Sorry you lost the brain cell that remembered the definition of a humble brag, must be hard running at 50% capacity

Finding out that the men are men in the fields

Not a seppo, what's American trap music?

cry more normalfag

Attached: 1446448474006.jpg (464x464, 53K)

Seems like you fell for a different meme....

fukuoka

>veronin

Wait, that's Sheldon? Holy fuck.

Serves him right for cheating on Azusa, Aoi, AND Nico with 3DPD. Literally btfo so hard from Yea Forums he had to escape to MAL.

Attached: 1538435054654.jpg (350x350, 57K)

because the criminal polacks move to UK and germany

Digimon cyber sleuth: hacker's memory was surprisingly comfy

Attached: 1556453223196.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

Process is heavily sped up if you live in Japan, which forces you to learn both the Language vocally, visually, and the culture around it so it can make much more sense in context.

If you lived in Japan for a year, you'll likely be as good at it than if you had studied it for 3 years in America, or wherever the fuck you live.

give me a quick rundown
who is this autist? I only found that link in an old Yea Forums japan meetup thread

It's shitty over produced vocals about selling drugs and using the profit to buy jewelry and expensive cars set to a catchy beat.

I need to get around to that game eventually

I thought it was about traps like the kinds with dicks

Way too far for a first visit, I wouldn't recommend going all the way to Kyushu if you're not spending at the very least one week there. There's just so much to see in the area, going down to Fukuoka just for Fukuoka is retarded. Sticking to Tokyo and Tohoku area is more than enough for a first time. Maybe a quick hop in Kyoto/Osaka if the time allows it (2 week+ trip).

lmao you fucking dumbass

Holy shit, there's a name I haven't heard in years.
IIRC he was a severey autistic obsessed waifufag.

If you can, visit Kamakura for a day if you like shrines and shit. It's like an hour train ride south of Tokyo if I recall. There's tons of little shrines scattered all over the place and a few larger shrines to check out. I was kinda lucky in a sense though since it was raining when I went so most people where just sticking to the larger more well known places, so a lot of the stuff I checked out was tourist free. There's also a beach there to cool off too if you want. It was probably my favorite part of my trip next to visiting Kyoto.

Oh, nah I wish. It's called that because niggers refer to drug dealing as trapping and the place where they sell out of as "traps" or "the trap". Nothing to do with anime at all.

Attached: Japanese Schoolgirls.jpg (1550x2000, 1.02M)

Imagine trying to argue against the racists and making yourself look this ignorant as to basically say that all niggers rook same and have the same culture. But let's imagine you were right for a moment.
>everyone saying ethnostates are ''MUCH SAFER''
Yeah when they are not made up from a shit race.

Attached: bruh.jpg (248x171, 12K)

>Been here since 2006 kiddo
lel
(you)

Attached: 1556487898025.jpg (2480x3508, 1.15M)