Sly Cooper thread

best game edition

Attached: 67759-sly-2-band-of-thieves-playstation-2-front-cover.png.jpg (800x1121, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRJ1bnRNh_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also mods are gay

Did they change the voice actor for carmelita in the third game or was I imagining things?

>they removed the clue bottles from 3
Name a bigger step backwards

What's the best way to experience these games?
Should I buy the whole trilogy on PS3?
Or should I skip one game?

Are the games even worth it?

Attached: wonder.jpg (500x375, 60K)

they removed rolling in two and three

Biggest disappointment for me as well. 3 felt underwhelming compared to 2, like one step forward, two steps back.

They change it like every fucking game ever

Were people pissed about this?

Attached: Penelope_sly_4.jpg (195x200, 12K)

Buy the trilogy, it's worth it even if you end up only playing the objectively best part, see OP. I'd still suggest trying the first game, it's short and sets up the characters. ALSO YOU CAN ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>Jak 2 and Sly 2 are the best in their respective series
>Jak 3 and Sly 3 are the worst in their respective trilogies
What happened

Jak 3 is great fight me you cunt

Trilogy is good and while I don’t hold 4 as high, it’s ok outside of some really annoying plot elements.

1st game has a really unique art style, the heist cutscenes in 2 were neat and 3 let me play as the panda king. It’s a good series

>jak and sly 3 bad
Fuck you too.

2 is arguably the best one, though it still had problems here and there, especially the kinda lackluster open level gameplay when you're not on a mission. Grinding the Coins really wasn't fun and became repetitive really fast.

I liked the first part of the Prague level, where you were limited to Bentley. That was interesting.

>sly 3 bad
It was pretty lackluster compared to the other two in the triology.

All the games of Sony's Big 3 were disappointments in 2005
>Jak X was underwhelming
>Sly 3 was underwhelming
>Ratchet: Deadlocked was also underwhelming
Like what the hell happened? That said one of my favorite childhood memories was finding Insomniac's office and walking in during spring break, because my 11 year old self thought they did tours like with Disney. I was disappointed they didn't, but Ted Price came out to spend his lunch break to talk to me. It was pretty cool.

Ape Escape 3?

I thought pick pocketing with sly was fun and really satisfying if you picked out the guards with the good stuff in their shiny wallets. Also stealing the treasure that were on some maps, even though the payout on them was admittedly very shit.

I didn't care for it. Felt lazy and dumb. But leaving it on a cliffhanger was more maddening.
Nah it wasn't on those levels. I mean AE3 is still fun in my opinion. Those costume abilities were neat. And Mesal Gear Solid will always be a great memory.

Who were the best villains and why are they all from the first game?

Attached: 1556403492965.jpg (926x1200, 395K)

the wrongest man on earth

Attached: Dimitri_HD_ID.png (800x778, 482K)

Dimitri's fucking great though.

Now that there is Sonic and Pikachu live action movies, how long until Sly movie? Not big enough franchise?

there was a movie that was cancelled because the ratchet one flopped
now they're making a tv show

Who the fuck is even funding these?

youtube.com/watch?v=MRJ1bnRNh_c

the global furry conspiracy

that rhythm game bossfight with the gator was so retarded

Reminder that Carmelita would have blue pubes

Can you even name the frog

Ryleah?

I just called him Rodney

I still believe Sly is getting another game. His show is coming soon.

Still praying for Sly 5 every E3, knowing damn well it'll never come.

Attached: sad.jpg (600x900, 73K)

Umm... Froggy McKenzie?

Especially not on e3 this year with Sony not partaking this time and all

>hacking minigame
>RC chopper minigame

Maybe this game wasn't so great after all. It had the least amount of awful minigames in the trilogy at least, but still.

never ever

Making her evil was retarded. Why help the gang at all in 3 if you're going to betray them if you're the reason why everyone succeeded? Her working with Pepe Le Pew was the reason 4's events happen.

I have my hopes there’ll be one when PS5 happens. Maybe not a launch title but similar to ps4 and sly 4.

Raleigh, pretty close user