Are we fuck or is there hope?

Are we fuck or is there hope?

Attached: 344325645.jpg (1193x646, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gonintendo.com/stories/331624-wayforward-reveals-shantae-5-for-switch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

If they learn their mistakes from the last game, probably yes.

That depends on who's writing the plot.

Attached: Shantaehalfgenieherofrommemory.png (480x3472, 75K)

No, the second of gameplay that was shown was using the same awful looking sprite for shantae that HGH used

Half-genie hero was fluffy fun, but the DLC seemed kind of shit. I hope they make the game a bit more difficult this time.

Yes we are fuck or yes it is hope?

Attached: 234423767889.jpg (750x750, 102K)

I definitely have hope. I liked HGH the most in the franchise, but it's not what Shantae should be. They have the basic groundwork done now, so now they'll create something more refined.

you got it

Canonically futa

You’re gonna get a short game because WayForward knows the game will sell alright regardless and you will like it.

Definitely

The last 2 Shantae games provided my with way more hours of enjoyment than a lot of more recent AAA titles and rpgs

TWF i get unironically really mad about this

Attached: 4567567.png (712x591, 425K)

I want to FUCK out of shape has-been Shantae

What were the mistakes?

I'm currently playing through half-genie hero and my main gripe is the mandatory fetch quests. Though I've heard they've made the series less metroidvania and more megaman.

Can we just start posting lewds already?

pls don't be angry, I just stated that I think it's like that

Attached: 1550990664542.jpg (600x444, 82K)

Most certainly

>Same graphics and engine as Half Genie Hero
GAME IS FUCK

Worst case scenario is that it'll be as good as the original. I can't see it being worse than HGH or RR since asset creation won't be as big as an issue, and there's dungeons at least so they're culling back from HGH's straight platformer design philosophy.

However, I am worried about the fact that they've announced 4 games in the span of a month (5 if you count Bloodstained) that are all supposed to be out by the end of the year. lel we all know Shantae's gonna get delayed anyways

Attached: 1429867930391.gif (500x422, 65K)

but the artstyle of HGH was really good though?

>there's dungeons at least
Source on this? I haven't heard of any additional information being released since the reveal.

Bring back the fighters gear you cowards.

gonintendo.com/stories/331624-wayforward-reveals-shantae-5-for-switch

There's 2 seconds of footage of what appears to be a dungeon.

So the game is back to being just 2d?

I am fuck

Can't believe I never saw that.
Also that looks much better just for being fully 2D again, I really wasn't a fan of HGH's 3D environments with 2D characters.

Shantae's futacock inside Risky

:eng101:

that's hot
it would be hotter if risky was trying to escape but shantae somehow overpowered her

>dungeons are back

Hope.