What would you want in a direct sequel to Twilight Princess?

What would you want in a direct sequel to Twilight Princess?

Attached: [022811].jpg (600x724, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxvM1A_uHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=W5vWiXcJrDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mating press option. In all seriousness I would like for the protagonist to be Midna and Link's kiddo. That would be wholesome and pure.

>plot twist: Link is the father of everyone because he fucked every girl
>Midna, Zelda, Illia, Agatha, all of them.

More Midna

I'm a faggot who ships the fuck out of Link and Midna, but with how the game ended I feel it would be cheapened by bringing her back.

Eh, that's a very cute fanfic idea, but I have a hard time seeing how it would work for a mainline game.

Attached: mid-1600.jpg (558x856, 174K)

>but I have a hard time seeing how it would work for a mainline game.
Set it a hundred years after TP, make the protagonist the Twilight Prince who has been chosen by the Goddess to save the world because of his secret lineage from the Sacred Beast.

Bring her race back then

Attached: Beauties.png (1133x896, 1.46M)

really confused on why almost every Link get a sequel but TP Link didn't

Aonuma hates TP because it was better then WW. Also Shiggy killed to bring us the critically acclaimed Crossbow Training and fan favorite Skyward Sword.

No motion controls.

>a Link who isn't Hylian
>explicitly stating Link's parentage/ancestry
>being royalty
>motivated by shipping bias
I admittedly have that bias, but I try to not let it influence me.
That aside, I feel there are too many departures from the staples that define a mainline game. Not saying that change isn't good, but the idea panders too much to a portion of the fanbase.

I'd want it to be used wisely--Skyward was aggravating, but I liked the combo they used for aiming in BoTW, with the stick being the coarse aiming and the gyro for the fine tuning.

Attached: midphvjb38ze1sy4wwbo2_1280.png (1257x1920, 1.42M)

I feel as though just because Skyward Sword and TP were not very good in terms of motion control that they should not give up on the prospect completely. Aiming in slowmotion with the wiiu gameplad was rewarding.

>>explicitly stating Link's parentage/ancestry
Work around it the same way they did with TP and Hero's Shade. Like show a tapestry/family tree of Midna's ancestors all having red hair and red eyes and then Midna and from her lineage it's all golden hair and blue eyes.

Midna return to the Twilight Realm pregnant. You play as the Twilight Prince, helping your mother to rebuild the Twili after the Zant insurrection, having to deal with other schemers that want the throne.

For Wolf Link to fuck Midna's brains out

That happens offscreen

>enter the Twilight Prince
>become regarded as the royal freak because you look nothing like your mother
>know nothing about your father, but mother reassures you he loves you
>become disillusioned with the gods of this shadowy realm because you are everything they hate
>your magic is unstable because of properties beyond your control
>find solace in the books of the old Hylian faiths and swords
>realize you're destined for greater things
>bring forth the true faith of your father through sword and magic
I fucking need this desu.

Link tries to find a way to open the portal again and accidentally unleashes an ancient evil. Now he has to fix his mistake. In the end he manages to find Midna again.

Zelda and Midna rubbing they’re butts on my dick

I want my wife to appear in her best form.

Attached: 1555179444584.jpg (800x800, 325K)

How will they justify her turning back though when she hates it?

Attached: Worried.png (319x436, 80K)

Fuck that pic is cute. What tag do I need to search for such pictures? And which site has the most high quality ones?

It's not gonna be easy, but Link will have to convince her or something

Attached: 1549641739826.jpg (640x853, 63K)

After spending some time contemplating and processing it, she realizes she was still very attractive and is fine with switching between the two as she pleases.

>Link tells her she's hot either way
Works for me

Attached: Haha.png (500x386, 216K)

>wwn have a pairing this sexy/awesome ever again

Attached: midna and her beloved pump-chump.jpg (730x1000, 108K)

>TP Link will never look this attractive in-game because nobody can relate to Chads

Attached: best link.jpg (1200x834, 351K)

TP zelda having more screen time. Besides that maybe make it like MM was for OoT, even darker elements and undertones and more emphasis on the people in hyrule.

Not a sequel to such a forgettable entry

youtube.com/watch?v=fxvM1A_uHuI
I STILL want my TP remake that looks like this, Nintendo. YOU PROMISED ME NOW WHERE IS IT THE TP ''"'''''HD'''''''' WE GOT DOESN'T COUNT

Attached: 84bf1780b1ddf9d05810c8d6200f1b5dbd602bbc43ef428b56936f3fc6f5a0cd.jpg (1307x1108, 143K)

Forgetful simpleton.

I'd inflate Midna with my thicc maple syrup.

Attached: cumming hard.gif (580x334, 2.86M)

TP's design is probably the most unique in the series after getting a shitload of sequels that revolve around bright cartoony designs.

I think the best thing Nintendo could do is make the Twili an npc race like the Zora and Gorons, like they only appear at night or something.

Yeah, I mean I love the look of Minish Cap and BotW, but can we have a game that looks more like TP again? It's been thirteen years

youtube.com/watch?v=W5vWiXcJrDE

I wanna see Midna put the Master Sword's hilt in her pussy. I want to see war between Zelda and Midna, fighting for Link's seed.

>I love the look of Minish Cap
Same. It's the best looking Toon Zelda imo. We really need a new style, I'm was super iffy about BotW's pseudo Ghibli style.

Attached: tp link.jpg (1203x3002, 693K)

That's pretty ambitious

Still don't think a sequel with Midna would be good for the purposes of lessening the impact of TP, but as long as we're making fanfic

>How will they justify her turning back though when she hates it?

>Alt ending where Link rushes after Midna before the mirror breaks and ends up in the Twilight Realm
>Midna initially berates him, calling him a fool for going after her and forever cutting himself off from his home
>Link confesses he's never felt like he truly belonged anywhere, and his home is wherever she is
>Meanwhile, the Twilight council comes to the conclusion that she failed her people, and did not do enough to prevent the usurper from taking over
>They strip her of her crown, and curse her back into her imp form as punishment
>Midna becomes depressed at the loss of the throne, and being trapped as a "hideous little imp"
>Link somewhat awkwardly tells her he always found her to be quite lovely
>embark on another adventure against a dark power/internal corruption of the court conspiracy
>she regains her queenhood, the Twili regard Link as a hero
>free of conspirators, peace finally reigns
>Midna proposes that marriages between kingdoms are commonplace for political purposes, and with his deeds, the people would accept him as their prince
>not a usurper prince, a true prince
>"...my prince," she'd whisper to him, voice quivering
>Link accepts
Also she retains the ability to turn back and forth from cursed to her true form whenever she feels like it, depending on what kind of kinky mood Link is in that night because why not.

Attached: midnalink.jpg (948x1012, 360K)

>It's the best looking Toon Zelda imo.
I agree, shame Nintendo loves pretending it doesn't exist
BotW's style isn't my favourite, but it definitely made me go ''wow'' at moments, usually around the coast iirc
I'd love a style that really captures the artwork of TP. Should be possible with current tech

Attached: link vs nuts.jpg (2000x2750, 821K)

Nice cope, the truth is that TP was absolutely garbage & flopped in Japan. Wind Waker was always universally loved by Casuals, Gamers, Critics & Normalfags. Edgy Majora’s Mask fags were the only ones who cried about it

Attached: 27BE0106-053D-4CC4-93B9-AF6304D94365.png (1506x565, 1.48M)

>Still don't think a sequel with Midna would be good for the purposes of lessening the impact of TP
They make a sequel, Link yearns for Midna and his adventure. Becomes a husk to the point of almost giving up the ghost during his fight with the new bad guy. It gets so bad that the Goddesses have to intervene personally to one on one with him. Tell him that he wants to toss in the towel he can, BUT his Triforce of Courage will be passed immediately to his closest successor.
>"Closest successor?"
Open a mirror into the Twilight Realm where he can see Midna... and her son, a child with ocean blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and pointed ears. That is his successor.

>Casuals, Gamers, Critics & Normalfags.
So in other words, WW = Reddit. Cool.
so

Hi, WW-kun.

>I want to see war between Zelda and Midna, fighting for Link's seed.
Does TP zelda even care? I thought links love interest was the blonde chick from his home village

>Skyward Sword
>98
What the fuck. That game was dogshit.

Attached: 1493685211598.png (450x416, 207K)

>I thought links love interest was the blonde chick from his home village
Link bails on his bumfuck village after the adventure ends.

J has abysmal taste (and test)

>I agree, shame Nintendo loves pretending it doesn't exist
It's not that it does as Aonuma loves to shove Toon Link into everything, it's that Capcom owns like half or something. And that really sucks because it would've been nice to see the DS titles in the style of MC.

Same, it is like the only mainline Zelda title I own and haven't finished. While the game has my favourite Zelda boss (the Indian robot), I really disliked the world design which was too linear for my tastes

>They make a sequel, Link yearns for Midna and his adventure. Becomes a husk to the point of almost giving up the ghost during his fight with the new bad guy. It gets so bad that the Goddesses have to intervene personally to one on one with him.
Again, that's a nice fanfic idea.
Can't see it as a mainline game.

Link's never had super-strong characterization, but there are some elements that make him him, for lack of a better word. And different Links are characterized differently, but the idea of any Link becoming obsessed with a girl and deteriorating that much as a result screams "out of character" to me.

Attached: midlink_p0.jpg (1000x722, 877K)

>You'll never have a cute imp on your shoulder
Why live.

>but the idea of any Link becoming obsessed with a girl and deteriorating that much as a result screams "out of character" to me.
OoT Link died with regrets and left Termina without his friend, plus the fighting Ganondorf on two fronts as a child and man no doubt messed him up. It's way more interesting to imagine them as flawed characters because it humanizes them in a way. TP Link will never go back to being the same old Link because of Midna.

Attached: Elf and Imp.jpg (909x603, 77K)

Majora’s Mask to TP’s OoT where Link wanders into the Twilight Realm looking for Midna and fights the remnants of corruption caused by Ganondorf’s spirit

Ah, that sucks. I love the artstyle so much

Attached: 1555437157094.gif (500x324, 331K)

Minish Cap is in my top 3. Patrician choice.

I love that as Midna warms up to Link she starts to initiate little bits of physical contact with him.

Love that cheek touch in Gerudo Mesa, and that cute little "You like that? Pretty good, huh?" shoulder lean/look she gives him after she purges Ganon out of Zelda.

How physically affectionate would true Midna be around Link if they could have stayed together?

Attached: mid_n19tp6rSr51tp1n9ko1_500.gif (500x255, 476K)

>How physically affectionate would true Midna be around Link if they could have stayed together?
Flurry kisses for Link when he wakes up, constantly leaning on him, queening and tender hand holding.

Attached: 1554384762006.png (500x375, 277K)

Sex everyday

What are the other two?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: midlink.png (1366x719, 1.14M)

For it to be 2D, Top-down, and ultimately being a sequel to the Oracle games instead.

Attached: Whacky.png (291x317, 19K)

Why do so many people here like minish cap so much? Is this that famous Yea Forums contrarianism?

>Be super into minigirls
>Zelda game where you can shrink
>No mini-waifus
I want to be able to romance a fairy

Attached: Fairy_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda_A_Link_to_the_Past.png (389x500, 148K)

Because it's a good game faggot. And before you crutch on "muh kinstones", that doesnt suddenly make it not good