Games and series' with large fanbases for whom you've a deep hatred. I'll start. Pic related

Games and series' with large fanbases for whom you've a deep hatred. I'll start. Pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rockman-corner.com/2019/04/the-hunt-for-rockman-x-interactive-part.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can get pretty autistic about the lore when it's clear that the developers didn't put much thought into it, (especially in the X series and forward) but generally speaking they're not that bad. Especially when compared to fanbases like Sonic's. Just your garden variety autism. Not sure what your beef is, OP.

Attached: 1542896674443.jpg (570x372, 30K)

Why though

Attached: pobrane (2).jpg (271x186, 12K)

This is all bullshit Cept for the sonic fan autism part

The Sanic fanbase is the most cancerous, toxic fanbase ever. I am a fan of the original games and the Advance games on GBA, but glancing at the fanbase for even a split second is a nightmare.

Let me guess, you're bitter about the waifuposting

Attached: it's because of ACfag.jpg (318x159, 11K)

I love Bounce Woman!

Attached: 1556471139141.jpg (600x750, 68K)

Warhammer 40k

Zelda fanbase is the worst fanbase of all time. You could not find a group which is more toxic to both players of other series and players of their own series.

i only hate brainless waifushitters like otherwise megafags are alright

The touhou and miku secondaries. God if you're listening please gas them all

Attached: 1555685395906.jpg (700x913, 110K)

You're just seething because we've been having daily threads that break the bump limit or go for full 24 hour marathons.

Attached: tuxedopepe.jpg (245x249, 14K)

Attached: the-cake-is-a-lie.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

fire emblem, because it's a subpar srpg that survives because of waifusand I fucking love and miss tactics ogre

Megaman's fanbase is no better than sanic or dmc.

i'm gonna say this, touhou niggers are insufferable as fuck

Attached: 1552946435044.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

>implying I'm going to help you find more threads to shit up
You can stick to those mega dweebs.

you sure told him user

>franchise has a decent fanbase
>game comes out and everyone rides its dick
>discussions are ruined because said game is put on a pedestal

What's her name?

super smash brothers

Warhammer 40k is for faggots

touhou """""""fans""""" are unironically worse than sonic fans

this
just look at /jp/ it's worse than anything Deviantart has ever shit out

Smash, Pokemon, Sonic, and Touhou are the only right answers.

The average Fire Emblem "fan" now doesn't even play the mainline titles; they only play Heroes and gamble for jpegs.

Hatred is for weak minds.

Do you think this game was ever real?
rockman-corner.com/2019/04/the-hunt-for-rockman-x-interactive-part.html

Smash does not qualify (because it is simply the best game series. any hate is jealousy)

DMCfags deserve the chopping block.

Attached: batema.jpg (650x470, 157K)

Attached: 5340de3d-2320-4a76-89b9-62b0b4c7fe59_SmashBrosMelee-1-2.jpg (1600x800, 249K)

>New FFT never ever

>Does not qualify.
>HAT GOOMBA HAT GOOMBA HAT GOOMBA
>BANJOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKEEEE
>SHANTAE FOR SMASH :D :D :D
>NEVER EVER EVEN THOUGH OTHER NEVER EVERS ARE IN
>YO LET’S GOOOOOO
>FORWARD AERIAL
>I KNOW ABOUT GAME DESIGN EVEN THOUGH MY LIBRARY IS PUNY
>LAY IT ON YOU WITH MY DEEP INTROSPECTIONS ON LIFE

How the fuck does this game stay competitive for so fucking long? Only 3-4 characters are viable, only a small handful of stages are viable, and it's only the same 8 or so people who come and play every game. With how fucking bugged out and unbalanced this game is, it was obviously meant to be a party game from the start. This is like if I force people to play Mario Party with a very specific handful of rules so it'd be competitive.

Attached: Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy_III_066.png (427x310, 173K)

It wasn't too bad until MML3 happened or rather didn't, the entitled bitching we had after that was only rivaled by the Faggotry caused by the Koji/Konami rift during MGSV, actually I'd say MGS was worse because you can't even discuss that series anymore here, at least not like it once was.

Attached: 1523124322155.jpg (1811x725, 240K)

>with large fanbases for whom you've a deep hatred.
hahaahahahahahahahahhaha keep seething faggot

Attached: 1556462386304.jpg (620x456, 102K)

Autism from guys that suck at actual fighting games. Basically a fanbase of losers, lol

Every Souls game. Can't have a discussion about any of the games without faggots talking about which is better and spamming cherry picked webms of themselves sucking ass at video games DSP-Style.

>Knowing e-celeb quirks
RelaxAlax is legit ass tho

The ironic part is that Melee is a frustrating ass game to learn, with all these weird exploits that require near frame-perfect timing to consistently pull off. At that point, you'd might as well play a normal fighting game because it's fucking boring watching Fox/Falco/Marth fight Fox/Falco/Marth over and over again.

Because meleefags dont give a shit and just play melee. Nobody gives a shit about meleefags, nothing tops it, so they keep playing melee. This will happen until the autism well runs dry or time ends.

>Megaman's fanbase is no better than sanic or dmc.
What does the MML roaches, Mighty SCAM No 9, and Red Ass all have in common?

I hate 2fags the most. Bunch of retarded speed running trannies propagate it as the best action game.
This fanbase is also autistic about the lore where the developers didn't give a fuck.

Attached: file.png (3037x1947, 2.05M)

Funny ass character. But stuck with the most insufferable fans.

Attached: 1548125079403.jpg (640x624, 26K)

That autistic rage always comes back to bite them in the ass?

Square is garbage after Squaresoft, FFXV was a reminder, KHIII was the beating on the head for ignoring the reminder. That being said both fanbases are absolutely detestable on this board, all it took was one faggot to ruin discussions and then everyone else started passing the blame around like a hot potato. I shouldn't have been surprised though, Fangirls owned the Fanbase in the early years and especially after II whetted their appetite for FujoLust since autist couldn't comprehend friends could care about friends to the point of crying upon reunion, it was only a matter of time before it got worse.

You should post trivia questions for DKC levels to out them as filthy secondaries.

Do people exist that actually take the lore seriously, not as an overly convoluted joke?

KH threads are stupidly on and off about the thing and have been since BBS's ending leaked. It's laughable to me when somebody says it's "Complicated" because all that's French for is "I didn't want to play Muh Kingdom Hearts on inferior Handhelds". And whatever people wanted KHIII to be was destroyed with all that bitching because Nomura was listing to that "Complicated" shit and decided to make III a gigantic catch-up and wrap-up episode before moving on to the next game. The amount of needless Exposition in that game was staggering and then they rub salt in the wounds by making the "Complicated" story a meta-joke throughout the game.

Attached: 1263142110439.png (2760x3608, 2.2M)

MHW

>being a fanbase so shit that you already know that you will be mentioned

DMC fags make fun OC. You only make cancer.

yeah for like a week every time's theres a new trailer. Now its just gay fujo shit.

The kingdom hearts story is a fucking joke, and is just gratuitous and retarded. You are another type of person for whom I've a deep dislike for. Anyone who defends kingdom hearts is a fucking valueless toxic person who has no hope to lead a normal life.

So why the hate for Mega Man and DMC fans? I like the games but I'm not involved in the community.

>You are another type of person for whom I've a deep dislike for.

That's fine with me becasuse anyone who uses the phrase "Toxic" needs a noose. so get on that, tranny.

Why?

Can you believe that they get to have a happy revival and a pleasant community that genuinely likes them and celebrates their return?
Utter fiction, the world should be a hellhole for everyone if that's how it is for me.

Attached: KlonoaSleep.jpg (640x456, 52K)

Nobody willingly dives into touhou without knowing they are less than respectable as a person

Looks fun, but everybody who is into it just looks like the slightly angrier version of magic the gathering fans

>bitch for a few weeks when a new game comes out and otherwise just stick to themselves
It's the rest of the smash fanbase who are absolute faggots

Soulsborne fans are disappointingly dumb, they are cod tards that mistakenly think themselves social outcasts because of low self esteem. Brainlets with a confused self identity, but a brainlet nonetheless.

Kingdom Hearts.

Now is it strange that I like Kingdom Hearts, but I despise and loathe the fanbase? You see they irrationally defend all the bad decisions in this series like the hit and miss gameplay and of course Nomura's crazy nonsensical badly done story.

>Now is it strange that I like Kingdom Hearts, but I despise and loathe the fanbase?

I'm going to add to what I was saying above because I feel the same way. I enjoyed the games on my own time but I can never take the fanbase seriously. They are either autistically passionate about the animu story or helplessly confused by simple plot twist that make a modern Doctor Who serial look like a Shakespearian masterpiece or just a Captain Obvious faglet that has to point out to everyone it's a game aimed at kids. The fanbase was always shit here but it's taken a considerable nosedive in the last several years, I regret returning to threads for III because I had no Idea how bad it became.

DMC fans earned their maybe one game revival though, some people just won't admit it because the match was supposed to be fixed and seeing the stooge keep getting up and taking the belt just meant they lost money or bragging rights.

Capcom was shitting on them, Ninja Theory was shitting on them, the Journalist were shitting on them, e-Celebs were shitting on them, Ninja Gaiden and Bayonetta players were shitting on them, there was even a troll group intent on sabotaging their threads simply because they were getting the most attention. Only Mega Man and Darkstalker fans seemed to sympathize.

And only after refusing to go the way of DS, huddling in and making a concentrated effort to organize their points for the pros of the old series versus the lacking of the reboot and endure did they overcome Capcom's typical stubbornness and eventually DMC HD collection and DMC4:SE came out and convinced them it was maybe an error to cut off its legs. Even then they weren't even expecting a DMC5 after all that, just proving they weren't in the wrong.

So all that is criteria for me on who earned what. If a fanbase has been publicly dragged to the gallows for a show only to break into song about the bright side while crucified, they've shown merit. If DMC was quietly taken outback like a lot of Capcom properties but made a bigger fuss the entire way then I'd say otherwise, if they simply cried in a puddle until they got their pacifier back instead of making any demonstration then I'd say they did nothing to deserve it.

But early impotent tears aside that wasn't the last ten years, and anyone with too much time on their hands can surf through forums, archives, youtube channels and game journal sites to check the scoreboard themselves.

Attached: 1546082370282.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

How is the Klonoa fan base revolting?

All furfags are revolting

Because the people playing it like it.

My post was made satirically. I think that DMC having a good fanbase makes anons jealous and thus attempt to hate on it.

Team Fortress 2
Smash Bros
Nintendo
Sonic
Holy fuck, if we just nuked them all, this place would be 70% autism-free.
Kill off the "traps aren't gay" fags and we'd have a nice fucking board here.