>no other games come close in terms of stealth gameplay
Are you for real?

post seventy-seven (77) other games

YOU

i don't play garbage.

lol

why did i just imagine that dog fucking her

god i am messed up in the head

Really enjoyed, looting bases was a blast. Kind of hit a wall with upgrades and bases where everyone had max security/research was taking forever(no interest in the Konami micro transactions either). Fun open world stealth though.

Soulless shit, MGS4 is better.

>Actual level design
>Based Drebin system instead of timer gacha shit
>Actual bosses
>Actual cutscenes as expected of the MGS series

I just try to get lewd art requests of quiet done.

nah 630 hours was enough

Not him, but stealthfag here. It's definitely not the greatest for its stealth aspect alone, but overall it's fun and it owes a lot of that to the stealth aspect even when not remaining 100% faithful to it. Other games typically go full stealth, which is fun in its own way, but feels completely different.

>could give an example
>doesn't
NOGGIN' JOGGIN'

first thing I thought
>looks like she fucks dogs

I play it once a week on Tuesdays for a bit.

Think I’m like 400 or so in world at that matchup PF grade thing.

800 hours now.

They let you play as quite now in the story apparently? I thought she was only exclusive to MGO?

get some help you dumb faggots

its a mod

5 was such a letdown i stopped playing shortly after i hit the second area god damn. plus 4 was so good it ruined the other games for me.

Yes but you can you can only use her in FOB missions.
Not a mod

Attached: quiet.png (1920x1080, 2.74M)

It's nice that they keep adding new weapons/equipment to the game too
trying to unlock the sniper tier 3 suppressor now

Attached: R3.png (1920x1080, 2.63M)

why? it costs a tiny amount to airdrop a new batch of ammo/supressors

I can't play because of the deliciously thicc DD female soldiers. Between their giant tiddies, thicc thighs, fat ass and fat pussies I'll stop to fap every five minutes.

Me too. MGO2 was easily one of the most fun games I ever played online. SS13 is still my favorite though.

Disgusting paint jobs on those guns

Attached: 1554487396540.png (900x600, 415K)

The number of detailed animations for movement and being able to OPERATE as a balaclava wearing tacticool operator, along with gun customization, just tickles the autistic part of my brain that makes me boot it up once in a while.

Attached: 1553483468811.png (760x673, 416K)

Can't call supply drops on FOB missions
Tier 2 suppressors wear out quickly when trying to wipe platforms

Can you mod the crazy gun customization glitch back into the PC version? I have it on PS4 and might replay it on PC if so.

MGSV lost its luster. I play Survive now, it feels pretty fresh.

Attached: METAL GEAR SURVIVE 5_2_2019 4_55_23 AM.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

lol

Was that MGS4 thing in survive for a limited time only? does it come back sometimes? I might get it to play that.

Attached: IMG_0787.jpg (736x1468, 138K)

You can mod pretty much everything into game on the PC version
Just best to stay offline if you mod S++ soldiers or resources

They're all timed events. They come and go. The MGS3 event has happened twice and the MGS4 event only once I think, but it's gonna come back at some point.

looks like she fucks dogs

But that's a wolf

looks like she fucks wolves

DD is a DOG, a DOG I tell you!

I never beat the game because I have too much fun going to bases, fucking with the commi bastards, riding on my horse listening to 80s music I put in the custom playlist. I haven't played it in a year though.

Yep,i'm trying to get platinum.

Actually I'm gonna revisit it after finishing days gone. Starting with ground zeroes.

So you think he's a dog, I get it. Keep a freakin' lid on it!

Did the animal capture trophy yet? That was the worst

Was meant for

yeah but kill yourself OP

why

Attached: 1521090003959.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

I'm doing all the missions on s-rank first,because it's actual fun.The ones with the nukes,the animals and the side ops i'll do last.

kek

Just started again, and began modding it like crazy.

Attached: MGSV mods Revolving Ocelot.jpg (1920x1080, 797K)

Yes

Attached: 00000000.jpg (1569x881, 117K)

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

inb4 mad consolefags that miss on all the good fun

Attached: Fly Kingdom.png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

uh, Hitman 2, faggot

god the xof are so fucking cool

Attached: 1529127131172.jpg (800x1400, 100K)

Survive is fucking great because it expanded on the raw gameplay from mgsv which is frankly the only good thing to come from mgsv.

And the sci Fi story is great and it features actual boss fights. And the character customization that was so great but completely fucking WASTED on mgsonline is put to use.

Also the map is not completely reused, it's actually redesigned really well. Also the reason why it's reused is because it's about time travel, yeah it isn't another dimension, it's about a future apocalypse event and shit. It's great, you.dont have to care about anything, just absorbing the atmosphere is great. Also when you unlock "Africa" the game stops holding your hand and it feels like the best game of the year.

If only it didn't have the name metal gear this shit would have been game of the year.

Why does your rifle look like a 4 Loko

The frog trooper suit looks good in survive, but good luck finding anyone to play with.

You're like the guy who got banned after 1,000 hours in Fallout 76. Play one (1) good game, fag.

Ever so often I'll start it up with the intent to finish all the side ops, but I can't. It's just so repetitive, even when I try to mix it up I'm still doing the same thing.

Attached: 1527703454519.gif (400x226, 1.6M)

>he doesn't solo missions by now
*laughs in DUSTspeak*

survive is, objectively, not “great”

Attached: 1436748931284.png (876x770, 306K)

Remember all those people saying MGSV has the best gameplay of the series, or even in open world shooters?
Meanwhile it's just some polished mechanics and animations against a world design and enemy A.I. worse than Far Cry.

No its an awful game.

Attached: 1517787933386.jpg (596x699, 157K)

STOP STEALING MY FUEL RESOURCES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

Just hit that G button bro :)

I play MGSV on my PS4 from time to time. It was a gift and I beat it, then I shelved it for a couple months. Decided to go back to it, found out my FOB was raided recently (it was literally the only raid I'd ever experienced in the, like, two years I owned this game). He killed some guys and stole some shit before he got gunned down, so I figured I should take revenge since that's what the game told me to do. I slaughtered all his guys, stole all his shit and reached the objective. The guy raided me again the next day, didn't really manage to kill anyone, stole like two gun emplacements before he got gunned down by a drone. I felt kinda bad so I just let it go.

I catuallu just booted it up before checking Yea Forums. I'm gonna try and get the last of the side ops complete. I've only got around 20 or so left to do.

havn't touched it since I beat it, nearly 4 years ago. I already did practically fucking everything in that game anyway.

>Yea Forums
?

youtube.com/watch?v=d5hXycuDDVU

Yeah I come back to it from time to time. I enjoy it still but I will forever hate those side ops.

based as fuck
this is why i stopped playing pokemon

Attached: 1555479739431.jpg (556x551, 38K)

No

Attached: 1437035516388s.jpg (233x250, 10K)

Can you post the FROG suit? I'm curious how it looks like,last time i played was the MGS2 event with RAY and i was dissapointed there was no TENGU suit

Attached: 287700_2015-09-01_00001.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

>still feeling shame
You've got a long ways to go, champ.

Yeah, mods are fucking awesome. Playing as an HD Solid Snake in freeroam with MGSV gameplay is pretty fucking cool.

Attached: 20190124105623_1.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Imagine the smell

I literally just started it up again 3 days ago. I've already put in 23 hours and am just now on mission 10.

Playing on PS4 unfortunately.

Attached: 1533042850580[1].jpg (1314x1648, 1.37M)

no

>9yr old coma braps

Attached: 1555194084013.gif (480x361, 3.2M)

I do a bi-yearly playthrough from start to finish, I love it, wish there was more like it
>tfw not a game dev who can make this wish a reality
Kill me bros

Thanks, any other cool unique armor from timed events? Like MGS3?

Attached: 287700_2016-01-15_00001.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

You faggots feel like there is only one agreed opinion. If you dislike good game then that's your problem, fuck off and from me.yoyr own shot and stop dictating everything like the autistic sperge you've always been.

>accidentally take Komodo Dragon out on a FOB mission
>playing overly cautious, nerves make me up anyway
>he dies
>stop playing much after that
MGO3 getting like no updates at all didn't help, it's been years since I touched the game

Different types of stealth but I agree, Hitman 2016 and 2018 are great.
MGSV just feels so fucking good to control and play. Peak 3rd person movement and gameplay IMO.

>didn't touch TPP since 2016 or so
>replay GZ every 4-5 months
What went so right with a glorified demo?

Attached: 2222.jpg (491x107, 22K)

One really good base versus like 15-20 mediocre to sub-par ones. Same shit otherwise, I don't see why people think GZ is much better than Phantom Pain.

chaos theory?

is MGO still laggy as tits?

Focus and tone

there's actually a level instead of literally nothing and then a single building every six miles

Attached: 1550883591144.jpg (680x438, 66K)

Isnt it impossible to find a match these days

>tfw when you're Top 300 on FOB worldwide and shit on everyone including cheaters

feelsGoodMan.png

Shitters can get fucked and deserve getting fucked over with no way to opt out of FOB.

This game needs a switch port. If it runs on 360 then they can definitely do a switch version too. Already beat it twice on pc but having it on there would be nice for online play

Personally, it plays and feels exactly like a spy movie, villain is a ghost that's mentioned in terrified whispers by hard-ass soldiers that work in fucking proto-guantanamo. Tapes are meaningful and make you work for them instead of finding them randomly. The atmosphere with heavy rain at night while the base feels actually alive with choppers flying overhead,vehicles going to and from the base, patrolling guards stopping by to banter about either the villain or history of the base and so on while Kaz informs you about specific areas over the radio when you call him.
This all is in TPP as well but it's never so combined in a whole, its a single one of those things mentioned above with sometimes long pauses which breaks the immersion of an active enemy territory. It's why i didn't touch TPP cause it breaks my heart how much potential there was in game to make it simply more alive, especially back in motherbase where it becomes a ghost town once you complete all the side missions.

Attached: 1520274011855.png (600x654, 711K)

I still think they put motherbase to good use with the FOB missions

not that i know of. the mgs3 suits are the ones from mgsv (the boss, sneaking suit, eva's jumpsuit). they did the mgs4 event not that long ago. i expect we'll be getting the mgs3 event again soonish. it's currently a base dig event now, rewards are mainly cassettes and base camp decorations

there was only one level so they had to make the most of it, and make each mission varied and interesting. unlike tpp where 90% of the missions play out the same

*teleports behind konami's serviers*
*backs up save and restores everything that was lost*
wow, that was impressive. i feel exhausted, you made me use 0.01% of my power

I'll install it again, sure!

>thinking that matters 4 years after release
This thread does remind me that I should reinstall it for a bit though, my birthday is next month

yikes, kojimadrones are embarrassing

Spitting Serpent...really?

we didn't deserve MGSV desu

Attached: MetalGearTier.png (1110x845, 967K)

>god tier
Y I K E S

It got old fast, imagine how better FOB was if you could actually edit your MB layout.
Apart from that, there's really no point to MB except to advance the plot which once ends, you realize how shallow it actually is. This could've all been fixed if they just put some love into the actual game, its also one of the main reasons why fans says its not a good MGS game.

Isn't she cool? :3

Attached: spit.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

What a shit list kill yourself faggot.

I still have alot of fun playing FOB missions but I agree with you there. though not all FOB's are the same, platforms are placed differently depending on the location (sea) you build them on

waifufag off yourself pathetic loser

what

Attached: 1526946735600.png (600x512, 298K)

>Isn't she cool?

No one likes a spitter.