You DID choose Triss on your first playthrough right user?

you DID choose Triss on your first playthrough right user?

Attached: triss2.jpg (3746x5000, 3.81M)

Of course. Triss was there with me from the beginning. Bookfags can go to hell, as far as I'm concerned.

I don't know who Triss is, I don't know what you're even talking about.

Of course she's best girl only way to dispute that is bringing up shit in the books that completely ruined the Canon of the games

On my first run? Yes
Now, on my second? Yes

I did and I willingly let Ciri die. I also killed Roche and let Dijkstra take over. This is my ideal end.

Attached: 1549411197164.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

Yes, yes I did.

Over sexy dominatrix Yenn?

Absolutely not.

This. Bookfags AND Witcher 3 fags both.

Nope, immediately went for the bitch witch yennifer because I like the name, her color, her color scheme, and that only a real man can tame her

>choosing some generic submissive animu waifu whose entire existence revolves around sucking your dick
As expected from Yea Forums.
Anyways, the hair on the pic belongs to Cerys, another girl light years ahead of CDPR's self-insert whore whose, once again, entire existence is due to the fanfic nature of the first game and its shitty writing.

Attached: 1552823810548.png (708x658, 636K)

Nope. I actually have standards.

No way fag

Attached: YenTC.webm (853x480, 2.96M)

I mean, she's also a rapist homewrecker in the games.

Two wines and she turns into a whore

this place really is reddit nowadays, christ

Attached: 9ae.jpg (1024x521, 43K)

dangerously based

Attached: triss4.jpg (3472x5000, 3.7M)

Triss on 1st Yennefer on 2nd

You don't tame Yennefer, you become her bitch and she's merciful enough to cut you some slack after a while. Real men don't go for a deranged cunts with commitment issues because It's not worth the hassle

>strong independent woman who don't need no man

No, I let her and her (((sorceress))) friends get taken off to be burned at the stake.

Attached: trissthot.png (648x450, 336K)

>you don't tame Yennefer
And that's a good thing
>Real men don't go for a deranged cunts
says you

Triss is a legitimately nice girl who loves and supports you. You even get to rescue her like a knight in shining armor in the second game. Meanwhile, Yen is a megabitch modern woman who basically says "my way or the highway."

I’m stuck with Yennefer since I already did the Skellige questline. If I try to pursue Triss as well now I’ll get neither. Only thing left to do now is make sure Ciri lives and becomes a Witcher rather than empress.

>not fucking them both
faggot

Her voice is fucking awful though

I chose both and got blue-balled

American accent >> Britbong accent

You unironically suggested white knighting for some uppity cunt.

This. Hearing that idiotic speech impediment Britainstanis call an accent instantly makes me want to go do something else.

I waited for a better waifu to come along and ended up getting noone.

Attached: 1530504763848.jpg (747x754, 71K)

The accent on Skellige is kind of jarring. I'm not even sure what they're supposed to be. Their inspiration is weird. We're they actually trying to combine a bunch of different Islander and clan-based cultures?

Maybe the real waifu was the friends we made along the way.

Attached: 292030_20180201222858_1.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

I didn't choose anyone because I got bored as fuck and dropped it after 30 hours or so