Tfw to stupid too play dungeon crawlers

>tfw to stupid too play dungeon crawlers

Any good dungeon crawlers for brainlets?

Attached: 1539300733993.png (560x618, 458K)

Pokemon

Not THAT brainlet

Diablo.

But mystery dungeon is good.

not dungeon crawlers

He didn't specify for brainlets who can't handle actual dungeon crawlers.

Attached: IMG_0619.jpg (767x680, 99K)

How about first person dungeon crawlers?

Lightning Warrior Raidy

Etrian Odyssey

Etrian Odyssey does a good job of easing people into it, it even has multiple difficulties. The later entries do at least.

Lands of Lore is one of the easiest dungeon crawlers around and a good gateway to more games from that genre.

It literally has dungeon in the name you absolute brainlet

not a dungeon crawler

the premise of the games is literally to crawl through multi-floor dungeons doing quests

Attached: file.png (550x550, 241K)

test

Let me hijack this thread for a second OP.

Can anyone recommend me a dungeon crawler? Not just any dungeon crawler. I am basing this off my experience with Pikmin 2: I want something that goes through multiple floors culminating in a unique boss fight, with tons of different enemies to kill beforehand and different loot to salvage and collect (Like treasures from that game). Optionally there is some sort of format where one goes above ground during the day as a base of operations but this is not needed if applicable. If this exists in 3D/3rd person that'd be fucking amazing, but top down or isometric works too.

Please don't mention any Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, I have played 3 of those already and I'm not exactly crazy for them.

Almost literally Etrian Odyssey, minus treasure

Darkest Dungeon.

Elminage Gothic does all that. Also Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land. Both games are in first person though.

Attached: 1464464490494.jpg (1024x580, 127K)

This. Just mod in a few op characters and play in radiant.

The youngins call em ARPGs now